Hands-on Negotiation

Story Info
A sorceress seduces a king for a position at his court.
3.2k words
4.55
7.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King Thomas sighed in frustration as he sat upon this throne. All day, he had been dealing with his new responsibilities as a monarch - mediating disputes, approving commissions, appointing officers. It wasn't the kind of task he was used to. Before the death of his father, Prince Thomas was renowned as a chivalrous warrior. He was always in action, either physical action on the battlefield or social action at court, while his kingly father handled the responsible, boring parts. Now that Thomas had inherited the throne, those responsibilities fell on him, leaving little time for the more interesting parts that he was better suited for. He performed the tasks without complaint - as was the king's duty - but he dearly hoped for a more interesting task to take his mind off the monotony.

Thankfully, the next attendance proved to be, at the very least, visually interesting. As the guards opened the door of the throne room to let in the next attendant, it was a young woman with olive skin and wavy black hair who stepped inside. Thomas noticed right away that she was gorgeous, with piercing green eyes, full red lips, and a slender but curvy body. She wore a shoulderless red dress that wrapped tightly around her ample chest, narrow waist, and shapely hips, then flared out around her legs. On her arms she wore long red gloves and on her legs black stockings and high-heeled shoes.

"Your Grace," she said while bowing deeply, an act that caused the soft flesh of her breasts to bulge slightly from the hem of her dress. "I am Kanjala of Montorria. I serve as a court sorceress to Lord Arran Elhyrst."

Thomas recognised her name by hearsay, and he was not disappointed by the person it belonged to. Sorceresses were said to be exceptionally beautiful, and this woman was no exception. There were various rumours about the kinds of magic they used to achieve such beauty, but Thomas didn't care whether it was natural or enhanced. He was too distracted by the deep valley between her plump, tanned breasts to worry about philosophical matters. "Welcome, Miss Kanjala. I have heard good things about your work. What purpose have you come for?" he said in his practiced kingly voice.

"While I have loyally served Lord Elhyrst for several years, my needs as a sorceress have now outgrown what he can provide." She idly ran her fingers through her luscious black hair as she spoke. "I would like to offer my employment to you personally, Your Grace."

Lord Elhyrst was an older noble who had held great power during the reign of Thomas' father. That much was evident from the fact that he had employed a court sorceress for some time - wielders of magic were rare and in high demand, making their services only available to the most powerful of nobles. However, Lord Elhyrst's power and wealth had been waning over time. It had to do with the diminishing economic importance of his lands, though Thomas didn't know the details as well as his father would have wanted him to. It was perhaps no surprise that this sorceress wanted to move on to greener pastures. "You wish to become the royal sorceress. Are you aware that tradition permits only one royal sorceress at a time, and that the position is currently occupied?"

"I am well-aware of Miss Faera. I am also aware that she was appointed by your late father. Perhaps the new king desires a new sorceress, one with whom he shares a more personal bond." She showed a seductive smile.

Her assessment certainly wasn't wrong. Faera of Wrastow was an older sorceress who had long served under his father, but with whom Thomas was only passingly familiar. Even now she remained away from the capital, dealing with tensions in the north, as she had been since the king died. He didn't distrust Faera in particular, but her loyalty didn't lie with him, not primarily. "You make a good point. However, it is unconventional to appoint a new royal sorceress in the absence of the current one. Would you have me risk the potential backlash?" Thomas was not opposed to breaking tradition for the right reason, but he wanted to see how prepared the sorceress was to convince him.

"I trust that you will make the wise decision, Your Grace." She folded her hands on her lap, an act that gently pressed her breasts together between her upper arms. The way it caused the soft flesh to bulge from her neckline seemed all but accidental. "I only wish that you give me a chance to convince you."

The way she stressed the word convince made Thomas' loins stir. Did she mean what he was thinking - and hoping - she meant? Perhaps she did, perhaps she didn't. But he was the king, was he not? It was his prerogative to see how far this woman would go to achieve this position. He had long suspected that a certain off-the-books arrangement had existed between Faera and his father. Why shouldn't Thomas have his own fun? "That is only fair. How about we discuss this in private, where you can give me a demonstration? I can't possibly decide without seeing what you have to offer."

"Gladly, Your Grace," she said with the same seductive smile. "Please point the way."

As Thomas rose from his throne, his head guardsman approached and whispered to him. "Your Grace, are you sure it is wise to be alone with this woman? She may be dangerous."

Thomas waved his worries away. "It will be fine. This is a woman of high standing, with much to lose. It would be foolish for her to assassinate me, when everyone would know that she was the one who did it." It wasn't a foolproof assumption, but it was good enough for Thomas. He didn't want to be the kind of king who lets fear drive his decisions. He stepped down and made for the side-exit of the throne room. "Please follow me, Miss Kanjala."

She did, and together they passed into the hallway beyond. Thomas quickly considered where he would take her. He had a private meeting room nearby, which would be an appropriate place to bring someone for a private discussion. But a mere discussion wasn't what he was hoping for. He decided to be assertive, to make it clear what he was expecting of her. So he guided her a little further, up the spiral staircase, to his private bedchamber.

He let her step in first, then followed behind and locked the door against interruptions. Kanjala took a look around at the spacious room and the large, comfortable bed, then turned around to face him. "You don't beat around the bush, do you, Your Grace? I can appreciate that."

Thomas walked up and placed his hands on her shapely hips. She was just as lovely up close, and now her sweet and earthy scent was filling his senses as well. It made his head swim and his loins harden. "What kind of king would I be if I didn't ensure a personal bond with my subjects?"

Kanjala didn't object to his touch. In fact, she reciprocated by lifting up her hands and trailing them along his chest, feeling the firm muscle through the fabric of his shirt. "I should have known you were a hands-on king. You are renowned as a warrior, after all. Any woman would be glad to form a bond with you."

Thomas took that as the final confirmation he needed. He flashed her a quick smile, then leaned in to kiss her. Kanjala leaned in as well, and soon their lips were moulded together in a deep kiss. Her full red lips were just as soft and warm as he had imagined. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her close against him, smushing her ample breasts against his chest. Then he prodded at her lips with his tongue, causing them to part and her own to emerge. For a long while, their slick tongues rubbed and swirled together, mixing the saliva of monarch and sorceress. While they kissed, his hands roamed across her body, caressing her luscious black hair, the small of her back, and most importantly, her full, round bottom, encased snugly inside her dress. Whenever he squeezed down on it, she briefly tightened her grip around his waist while releasing a soft moan into the kiss.

Eventually, he pulled back to catch his breath, breaking the kiss. She looked up at him with red cheeks and a big naughty grin. "Shall I show you a touch of my magic, Your Grace?" she purred, before taking a step back from him. Thomas was reluctant to let go of her lovely ass, but he released the embrace and gave her an affirmative nod.

Kanjala spoke a few soft words in a cryptic language while sweeping her hand in an arc above her head. Her dress then seemingly came to life and started moving on its own. The laces of her bodice undid themselves, loosening the dress until it slid down around her ankles, revealing her full breasts and snug black panties. Her panties then slid down on their own as well, exposing a set of smooth, plump lips between her thighs. She stepped out of the pile at her feet, then kicked off her shoes, which had unlaced themselves as well. The clothes then floated away and folded themselves up neatly on a nearby chair.

She was left with only her black stockings and red gloves. Her thick brown nipples were stiff and perky, and the outer lips of her pussy glistened faintly with her arousal. "This is much better, don't you think? Would you like the same treatment, Your Grace?"

Thomas eagerly agreed, and Kanjala spoke the words of her spell once again. All at once, as if by a multitude of invisible hands, his clothing was stripped from his body. His belt was unbuckled while the buttons of his shirt and the laces of his boots were undone. His shirt slipped easily from his body, while a gentle force nudged him to raise his foot. He raised one, then the other, causing his boots to slip off, followed by his breeches and undergarments. The clothes folded themselves up next to Kanjala's.

Thomas was fully naked now, and he could feel Kanjala's eyes trailing across his masculine physique, down to his rock-hard cock. He walked to the bed and sat down on the edge, leaning back so that his thick shaft stood erect like a tower. "How about you show me what else those lovely lips can do?"

"Gladly," Kanjala purred while getting down on her knees and crawling between his legs. She wrapped both gloved hands around his royal shaft and gently stroked it up and down a few times. "Your endowment certainly doesn't disappoint, Your Grace," she said, looking up at him with hungry eyes.

"Nor does yours." He reached down to grab her left breast - a generous handful, even for the king's sizeable hands. The soft, tan flesh gently bulged out between his fingers as he squeezed down on it, and the stiff nipple prodded eagerly into his palm. He placed his other hand on the back of her head, intermingling his fingers with her lush black hair. "Don't be shy."

Kanjala carefully rolled back his foreskin, then leaned down and wrapped her full red lips around the thick pink head of his cock. Thomas couldn't help but buck his hips as he felt her tongue trail around it in a slow, sensual motion, getting it slick and ready. He applied some pressure to the back of her head, causing her to sink down deeper, sliding his cock further into her mouth. A few moments later, her nose was buried into his pubes, and the tip of his cock throbbed eagerly against the tight confines of her throat.

She released a deep moan as she held it in place, her voice vibrating through his shaft. Then she slowly pulled back, applying gentle suction to his cock until only the head remained in her mouth. From there she pushed it in again, starting a slow bobbing motion that encapsulated the full length of his cock, stroking her slick tongue and soft lips across the shaft in a sensual rhythm.

Thomas groaned in pleasure as she went down on him, while continuing to squeeze and fondle her plump breast, kneading it like soft dough. After a while, he switched sides, placing his left hand on her head so he could fondle her right breast, which was just as soft and lovely as the left. He could have enjoyed Kanjala's mouth for an eternity, but after a while her soft lips and nimble tongue were starting to get the better of him, and he felt the pressure in his loins rising.

As much as he would have loved to release his load into her eager throat, there was more to be done with the beautiful sorceress. He took a firm grasp on her luscious hair and gently pulled her back, sliding his cock from her mouth until the tip disengaged from her lips with a soft pop. The shaft was faintly stained red from her crimson lips. "How did I do, Your Grace?" she cooed with sultry voice.

"Very well," he said truthfully. "But there's one more thing you'll need to demonstrate. Get on the bed for me."

Kanjala wiped some excess saliva from her lips before crawling onto the middle of the bed on hands and knees. She then leaned down onto her elbows so that her plump ass was raised into the air, putting her lovely pussy on display. The outer lips had parted on their own accord from the arousal, granting a peek at the shiny pink folds hidden inside. She tossed her hair to one side and looked back at him over her shoulder. "Like this, Your Grace?"

"Exactly like that." He positioned himself behind her, his eager cock looming over her lovely ass. With two fingers, he carefully spread her outer lips some more, feeling just how hot and wet her pussy had become. Then he sought out the snug little hole hidden amidst her slick folds and pushed his fingers deep inside of her with a single fluid motion. She cooed happily and arched her back. He stirred his fingers around a little, feeling the confines of her tunnel. She was no virgin, as expected, but he didn't mind at all. That just meant less work for him.

He pulled his fingers out and took a moment to appreciate how they were slick and shiny with her fluids. Then he lined up the tip of his cock with the entrance of her pussy and grabbed hold of her shapely hips. With a slow but firm motion, he pushed it inside inch by inch, until his crotch was pressed against her plump ass and the head of his cock throbbed eagerly deep inside of her body.

Kanjala released a happy purring sound and gently swayed her hips left and right, stirring his cock around inside of her. "How does it feel, Your Grace?"

"Fantastic." He reached down to grab hold of her right breast. Keeping a firm grip on her hip with his other hand, he started a slow thrusting motion, pulling his cock out a few inches before pushing it back in. Her snug tunnel was tight around his thick cock, yet he could thrust easily thanks to the abundant lubrication.

"Hmm, yes," Kanjala cooed as she curled her toes and clawed idly at the sheets. "You have a lovely cock, Your Grace."

Thomas greedily groped and kneaded her plump breast while slowly increasing the pace of his thrusts. Her ass made a satisfying little bounce every time he plunged forward and slapped his crotch against it. "And you have a body truly worthy of receiving it." His voice was becoming hoarse from the sensation of her slick tunnel caressing his cock from all sides.

Kanjala started swaying her hips back and forth along with Thomas' rhythm, increasing the force of his thrusts so that the tip of his cock kissed the mouth of her womb every time he plunged inside. The wet slapping sounds of their union were now audible throughout the royal bedchamber. "I would be honoured to receive your royal seed as well, Your Grace."

"Oh, you will," he answered with an eager groan. He figured the sorceress had some form of birth control in place, but he didn't feel the need to ask. If she wanted his sperm, she would get it. He removed his hand from her breast, letting both bounce freely with every thrust, and moved to cup her chin instead, angling her head upward so he could look her in the eyes.

She looked up at him with red face and lustful eyes, biting her bottom lip to muffle a string of strained moans. He brushed his thumb across her lips. She responded by taking it into her mouth and gently sucking on it. Thomas kept his eyes locked with hers while speeding up his thrusting even more, embracing the pressure that was once again building in his loins.

A few thrusts later, his body tensed up. He made a final effortful thrust that buried his cock all the way inside her body, where it promptly released the first blast of sperm. Kanjala purred happily, her voice muffled by the thumb in her mouth, as Thomas' throbbing cock shot wave after wave of hot cum directly into her eager womb. He released a long, strained moan as well, the stress of his kingly duties momentarily forgotten as he found relief in the lovely sorceress.

His throbbing orgasm eventually ran its course and came to an oozing finish. He let go of Kanjala's chin and placed both hands on her hips, before carefully pulling his softening cock free from the embrace of her pussy. A few drops of white cum oozed out after it, to streak down her stockinged thighs.

Once his cock was removed, Kanjala released a deep sigh and rolled over onto her back, her breasts swaying atop her chest. "Have I satisfied you, My King?" she asked as she looked up at him with hazy eyes.

With the post-orgasm lethargy washing over him, Thomas plopped down on the mattress next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "You've done very well. I feel no hesitation to grant you the position of royal sorceress."

"A wise choice, My King." She wrapped her arm around his chest and cuddled up close against him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I will serve you well. Of course, I trust that you will fund my ongoing studies in return for my services."

"Naturally. Though if they prove costly, I may require some more convincing." He gave her breast a playful squeeze.

Kanjala chuckled. "Of course. I will continue to be as persuasive as you require, My King," she said, before leaning in and giving him another lengthy kiss.