Hank the Hunk

Story Info
An innocent, but irrestible guy. A problem to solve.
7k words
4.13
36k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

HUNK

Hank Little was anything but. He stood 6'2", weighed 185 pounds. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, narrow hips and big thighs. He had little body hair, and what there was of it was blonde.

He was, in short, a hunk. Hank the hunk.

Hank was nineteen, just out of high school, when he got a job in a gym. (He'd been held back once in grade school.) Whatever his physical advantages, Hank was intellectually limited. He graduated high school because he did well in vocational training courses. And for other reasons. His ability to pass the standard reading tests came because one of his teachers - Sally Nelson - started him reading classic comics, Batman and Superman, and so on. Hank the hunk loved those, and so he learned enough to pass the standardized test. Sally would give Hank a reward for finishing a comic, and being able to answer questions about it. Hank so loved her rewards that he became a very fast learner.

He passed the math test because his math teacher - May Blake - took a great interest in helping him. She gave him after school lessons with flash cards. If he missed an answer, he had to take off an item of clothing. If he missed enough, he had to start doing 'tasks.' Both May and Hank found this to be inadequate, because Hank missed answers on purpose. May and Hank were having fun, but he wasn't learning enough. So, May decided that when Hank got three answers in a row correct, she would be the one to take off an item of clothing. At the end of most sessions, Hank and May would be naked, and several 'tasks' would be performed.

Hank passed the math portion of the state test, largely due to his sessions with May. So, May and Sally - both teachers in their late thirties, and divorced, greatly aided Hank's educational progress, as well as reaping their own benefits.

After graduation Hank would visit each for refresher courses.

He was hired for the gym job by Mazie DuBose, the owner of a large, flashy recreation facility located just outside a tony suburb, about ten miles from Hank's mom's house where he grew up. Mazie was shopping in a Walmart near her house, when she saw Hank, who was also shopping. Hank had been sent to get a few things by his mother. She was a single mom, and had been since Hank was four. Her husband had wandered off one day and had not returned. At the time she had three kids - two daughters, thirteen and twelve, and Hank. Hank had grown up with three older women to tell him what to do. All three were way smarter than he was.

Mazie saw the potential in Hank as soon as he pushed his cart by her in the ice cream aisle. She was sixty years old, and married for forty years. Nevertheless, she could assess asses. And other things. Hank, she was sure, would measure up. Mazie was not so much interested in bedding Hank as in having him work in the gym. The gym greatly benefitted from having attractive employees of both sexes. Those employees caused the well-to-do inhabitants of the general area to see the benefit of getting into better shape. Mazie ran ads on TV and social media, featuring some of her better looking 'instructors.' She thought Hank would look great in those ads, and in a nice spandex outfit, teaching the women customers about getting into shape and feeling better about themselves. Maybe some of the male customers, too.

Mazie followed Hank, randomly picking up small items. Hank went from the yogurt display directly to checkout. He avoided the self-check out line, because he was often confused by those. The ladies at the regular check out aisles were always very nice to him. That day Joan Givens checked Hank out, as the women usually did when he appeared. She noticed Mazie in line behind Hank, and saw Mazie strike up a conversation with him. The two were talking about Superman's adventures. Joan knew that it was one of Hank's favorite topics.

She saw Mazie give a card to Hank, and write his number in a small book. When Hank pushed his cart away, Joan asked Mazie about it.

"He's a real sweetie, Mrs. DuBose. But maybe somewhat young for you."

Mazie smiled. "You're never too old for an adventure, Joan. But I was going to offer him a job at the gym."

"Oh." Joan was confused.

Mazie said, "He'd wear spandex."

"Ahh. I see. What a smart woman you are. Lecherous, but smart. Please be nice to him."

"Oh, I will, indeed." Mazie paid and left with a smile.

Joan also smiled, as she did each time she checked Hank out. Joan was married, forty-two and had four kids. She was plump. But she could....use her imagination.

Hank's mom, Doreen, was fifty-six. She looked okay, big, but with a nice build and nice skin. Her two daughters were married and raising families. Their husbands were each still with them. So, Hank was who was keeping her company. She knew that Hank was an innocent, despite all the very intense attention he attracted from women. Hank simply loved sex - with women of all types. And, of course, he was able to get that. Partly that was because he was so devilishly good looking. But mainly it was because he had a talent for sex. He was unabashed about it, and he always was looking to give his partner as much pleasure as he could. And, in the same way that he was good at, say, woodworking or appliance repair, he was good at the mechanics of sex. An idiot savant of sex.

His mom was protective of him. She knew about his two teachers, and about most of the other women he pleasured. But there were times when she steered Hank away from a woman, because she thought the woman might be dangerous.

Mazie asked around about Hank, and discovered that the key to getting him to work at her gym might be through Doreen. At the time Hank was working at a gas station and auto repair shop. Mazie went to see Doreen when Hank was at work.

Doreen invited Mazie in and asked, "Why have you visited me? Hank isn't here, and maybe you're a little old."

Mazie replied, "I can't say that I don't want to bed him. I do. But I really want to give him a job. At my gym, as an instructor."

"Mrs. DuBose, Hank has his talents. Instructing isn't one of them."

"Call me Mazie. And...he doesn't need to be a genius. Lifting weights and using a treadmill can easily be taught. I want him because he'll attract customers."

"Are you going to pimp him out?"

"No. I mean, if he hits it off with someone, that's up to them. But his true value would be as a lure. Gym memberships and so on."

Doreen nodded. They made a deal. Doreen's cut was $100.00 a month and 5% of Hank's salary.

Hank reported to work at the gym that next Monday. Mazie spent an hour and a half with him in her office, mostly on the big couch. Once on her desk. Then she sent him to the showers, and dressed him in spandex.

She gave him over to a supervisor to show him the ropes. Her name was Ethel Carson, and she was gay. She looked great, though, in spandex, and had her own customer following. Ethel was big and strong, and could do many things in the gym. She and Hank went through some instruction on machines, and aerobics. He was able to master all that was needed rather quickly. It was more like wood shop than math.

After about 90 minutes of instruction, they got to the pool. Hank was a great swimmer, with his build. He had learned at the local YMCA starting at age six. He swam like a fish. Ethel was impressed with Hank. And she could see why Mazie hired him. He had attracted a huge amount of female attention during the instruction session. Especially at the pool, where he had worn a French style suit. When he completed a four-lap butterfly swim, there was a round of applause from about ten women who were watching.

Hank took a bow. Two women swooned and had to be pulled from the water. One wanted mouth to mouth. She was disappointed when Ethel was the one who did it. Not completely disappointed, though.

Ethel had Hank put the spandex back on and roam the floor. She left him spotting for a MILF at the free weight section.

Ethel went to speak to Mazie.

"He's dangerous, Mazie. Accidents will happen."

"Maybe we should tone down his dress, move to loose shorts, and a long tee."

"We could try that. Have you had him yet?"

"Sure have. He's a phenomenon. We have to think how to use that."

"He can't just fuck every woman who wants him."

Mazie thought about it. "Private lessons?"

"We could get arrested. And husbands are also around. There could be violence."

"All right. We just monitor things for a few days and consider it."

Hank's presence at the gym soon boosted attendance and enrollment. He had a swim schedule every morning, teaching 'strokes.' It was close up work. No one drowned in that first week.

In the afternoon, until five, Hank 'taught' free weight technique. To women, mostly. There were waiting lists for all his time slots.

Mazie had instructed Hank about screwing the customers. Not on site, under any circumstances. Not even any blow jobs. After hours he was free to 'date.' Maze impressed upon him the idea that dating married women could cause problems. But almost 70% of the customers were married. And many of the husband also frequented the gym.

After two weeks Hank noticed that there were Saturday classes for kids. Hank watched one Saturday morning as two women taught about twenty kids - grade school kids - about yoga. Hank didn't know anything about yoga, but he was taken with a brunette who was one of the instructors.

He was more than taken, actually. You could say he was smitten. He slipped into the gym where the yoga class was happening, and watched from a corner. All the kids noticed him, but the women had their backs to him. Nice backs.

After an hour, the class broke up and the two women became aware of Hank's presence. The brunette that impressed Hank was Sherry Taggart. The blonde instructor - the better looking of the two - was Marian French. Hank watched as them shepherd the kids out of the gym. There were several parents there, and Hank attracted some attention from a few moms. He was polite, but he focused on Sherry and Marian.

They were together whispering to each other as the moms got their kids, and hung around Hank. After the crowd cleared, the two instructors came over.

Marian was thirty, married with a daughter six years old. Yet, she was right there with Hank. Smiling at him.

Sherry was twenty-one, single and seemed less interested in Hank than Marian was. Seemed is the important word in that sentence. She was tall at 5'9" and slim. But she had shape and she was pretty in a girl-next-door way.

Hank said, "Ladies, I was impressed with that class. I've been doing a lot of weight work, and I maybe need to get limber. So, can I get some lessons? I'm Hank."

He had been directing his pitch at Sherry, and Marian noticed. She had a pang of jealousy, but she was a faithful wife and mother, and she knew that she couldn't have Hank. Well, not without a big risk and a lot of anxiety. But she also knew that if Hank had focused upon her, she might have taken the risk. That had never happened to her before. She felt a kind of relief that he was after Sherry.

Sherry was also interested in Hank. But Sherry was a very intelligent woman, and knew that a guy like Hank would have no problem with women. She wanted him, but she held back a bit.

Hank said, "How about it? Maybe I could come to the class? I know I'm old for it."

Sherry said, "I have a Tuesday class for adults. Well, we have it. Seven o'clock, here. You could sign up. Don't you work here?"

Hank said, "I'll be there." He smiled and walked off.

The women waited until he was away. Then Marian said, "How long will it take you?" She giggled.

Sherry said, "You just assume that I want to get him."

"Sherry, you have to save me from him. If you don't get him, I may have to...."

Sherry said, "He's the guy I heard about. New. Hot. Maybe not the brightest bulb."

Marian solemnly intoned, "Every person is unique. I'm sure Hank has some talents and abilities beyond academic rigor."

"Oh, that's so obvious. I agree to take him, so he won't ruin your marriage. It'll be a sacrifice, though." She wiped the back of her hand across her forehead.

Marian smiled. "Thanks so much, Sher."

And Sherrie said, "But what will you do if he wants both of us?"

Marian stared at her. She had a warm feeling in her belly. She said, "I'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Sherrie smiled at her. "From what I hear, we will come to that bridge, dear. Be prepared"

That night Marian's husband Bob got a real going over from her. He wondered about that at first. Then he wasn't wondering any more. After, he forgot to worry.

Marian and Sherrie welcomed Hank to their adult class. He had a mat, and was wearing standard issue yoga clothes - tight pants and top. No cup. In his case the top was sleeveless. It was a mixed class. Five women and three men, including Hank. The other two men were gay. None of the women were gay. Hank's presence was a disruption. Sherrie took charge of Hank, and showed him the poses. She was hands on when she showed him the positions. Hank appreciated that.

Technically speaking, the class was a disaster. All the other participants were staring at Sherrie and Hank. That eventually included Marian. Married or not, she was decidedly not immune. And she couldn't say she was grateful for Sherrie's valiant effort to keep her from breaking her vows.

But Marian struggled on with the class, through several different poses, and sequences. Some people fell onto their mats when Hank got to downward facing dog. Sherrie was pulling at his hips to get him into the proper position.

At the end of the class, all the students congratulated Hank on his decision to take the yoga class. As the students trickled out, only Sherrie and Marian were left with Hank. It was late, so Sherrie turned off the gym lights.

Hank was talking to Marian. "I know I caused some problems with the class. I apologize for being so far behind the others."

Marian said, "Don't be silly, Hank. As soon as word gets around, there'll be more people enrolling."

Hank ducked his head like a little boy. "I know. I'm not a smart person, but I know why I'm here."

Sherrie said, "Hank, you're.....well...."

Marian said, "You're a real hunk, Hank. It's incredible, really - the reaction you get from these women."

Hank smiled, "From you and Sherrie?"

Sherrie said, "Me for sure. You can come to my place right now."

Marian said, "Hank, I'm married with a child in first grade. So, however much I might like to spend time in bed with you, I....jeez."

Sherrie said, "What she means is that she just can't. But I can." Sherrie took Hank's arm and guided him away from Marian.

When they got to the door, Hank turned around and addressed Marian. "Marian, I never tell. Never."

He and Sherrie went directly outside, and got into her car.

Marian waited until they were long gone. Then she drove home. Bob was again the victim of a lusty, almost savage sexual attack by his wife. He did not resist. Marian had several gigantic orgasms. Bob, as well. This time, however, Bob knew, after, that something was up with his wife.

She fell directly asleep. But Bob stayed awake, thinking about how to deal with the current situation. He was a bright guy - a lawyer doing regulatory work for a big firm. He was reasonably good looking, had some size, and had always attracted some female attention. He was completely satisfied with his marriage to Marian, and with family life. Maybe he worked a little too much, sometimes. And spent time in the gym. But he was there for Marian and their daughter Beth.

Now he felt a threat, somewhere. It had to be from the gym, where she taught yoga. He was a member, but usually went to one downtown.

Wednesday morning, Bob waited until Beth got on the school bus, and went back inside to speak to Marian.

"Mar.....what's going on?"

She looked at him, a guilty look. She knew exactly what he was asking.

"There's a guy. A new guy at the gym. He....he's...I don't know how to describe it. All the women and all the gay guys want him. Some of the gay women, too. He's a phenomenon. But I haven't even so much as touched him. I swear. Sherrie took him home last night, though."

"But he gets you so hot that you come home and practically rape me. Not that I mind."

"That is undeniable. Sorry."

"Are you going to be able to stay true? If you keep seeing this guy?"

Marian didn't reply directly. Bob waited.

"No. If I'm honest, not likely. I love you. I'll quit."

Bob said, "Shit. What if he persists?"

"I'll quit. Well, I have a contract through next month. Six more adult classes. I can do that."

Bob stared at her. "If not, that'll be it for us. One and done. Understand?"

Marian felt a shiver of fear. She was surprised at this reaction. Would he toss her and the family away for one misstep?

She got up the nerve to ask. "You mean, one time and we're done? What does that say about us?"

"That we should keep our promises. You should quit now. Sherrie can handle the class."

Marian found herself getting angry at Bob. She said, "That's a harsh thing to say, Bob."

"I don't think so. What of I told you that there's a cute woman at work who wants me, and maybe I'll let her get me?"

"I think if you slipped up, I'd probably forgive you."

"You're not saying that you did slip up. You're telling me in advance that you might. What am I supposed to do? Forgive you now? That would be a hall pass. You don't get one. Me either. I'd never ask."

"I'm not asking. I only think you were harsh. But.....I do see what you're saying."

"So quit. We've been married a long time, and this hasn't happened. This guy...he's a player?"

"No. That's it. He's childlike. Beautiful, and innocently enthusiastic. He doesn't plot and scheme. If I say no, he won't come after me."

"But, if you're around him, maybe he won't have to."

"Bob, I'd like to complete my obligation. If ever I feel as if it might destroy us, I'll run away as fast as I can. Can you trust me to do that?"

"Dunno. Should I?"

"Yes, anyway, when I get home from those classes, you get fucked good."

"So true. A little disconcerting to know you're thinking of another guy, though."

"Sorry. It'll fade."

That ended the talk, and Bob went off to work. When he got there, he called one of his buddies, who did private investigations. Willie Slayton. Mostly he did background checks. But some divorce stuff.

They made an arrangement for someone to be at the gym - just to see. And a background on Hank.

Marian had Thursday classes at the gym. At ten, two and six. Bob showed up for the two o'clock.

Marian had considered her situation. Her greatest priority was the family. She loved Bob and Beth. She thought, though, that she could stay free of Hank.

Sherrie met her a little before their ten o'clock class. Marian was not going to discuss Hank with her. But Sherrie was bubbling over. She told Marian, "No one on Earth is as good as he is." That was before she even said hello.

Marian said, "Please don't tell me any more." But she felt the heat in her belly.

Sherrie said, "He'll be here for the six o'clock class, again. That's the one he's signed up for. The gym will be full."

Marian said, "Good. Please keep him away from me."

"My objective is to keep him for myself. Period. Later, maybe I'll let you have him."

"I don't want him!" A lie.

"Bullshit." Flat voice, and simple truth. They did their ten o'clock, which went as usual.

Marian spent the hour after the class on an outside run. She didn't want to run into Hank. But when she returned to the gym to shower, there he was helping a woman with some free weights. He waved to her as she walked by.

She didn't want to be impolite, so she waved back, then walked on. She took her shower and came back out on the main floor. She didn't see Hank, and went to do some machine lifting, to see if she could get a little more strength up top. She was doing curls when Hank came from behind her and sat on a press machine next to her.

demander
demander
1,493 Followers
12