Hank's University Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He uses her saliva, which still coats his dick, as a lubricant. The boy carefully spreads her anal ring, poking through the sphincter an inch at a time. Mika groans in bliss as her hungry asshole is fed dick meat. It feels amazing as he feeds her ass his cock, sliding it in slowly until his entire rod is buried inside her searing ass. "That's it, baby. Fuck my ass with your hard cock. I'm going to lick you clean afterwards." The promise of ass to mouth only invigorated him further.

Chuck starts fucking right away, knowing that by now she is used to anal. Penn and Hansen has helped him break her in and she is now an anal whore who needs to have someone stuff her ass regularly. He drills Mika's ass hard, pounding her, feeling her intestine wrap around him. "Do you like it, bitch? You like my fucking cock in your whore ass?" he snarls, yanking her hair and treating her like a bitch in heat, fucking her asshole harder and faster every second. Her molten ass is unbelievably warm and tight around him.

"Yes! Oh, yes! I love your cock in my ass so much!" she cries out, slamming her ass back to take him deeper inside her. "Please fuck me even harder!" She is eagerly taking in his cock again and again as he pounds her ass to an anal orgasm, shrieking out loud. He keeps on doing it, thrusting aggressively and using her booty as a cocksleeve. "I want to feel your cum inside my ass, baby!"

Eventually, he could not hold back anymore and dumped more loads of cum, this time inside her bowels, filling up the slut's big ass with his spunk. "Yes, cum in my ass, baby! Your cum in my ass feels so good! Yess!" the whore screams at the top of her lungs as he keeps pumping more hot, white cum inside Mika's ass. His cock feels like it would keep cumming and cumming forever.

Finally he stops and withdraws his dick from inside her slutty ass, and she turns around to face his crotch. "I recall promising you something," she says teasing, engulfing the cock that has just been inside her dirty asshole. She moans, tasting her own shit, bobbing her hand back and forth, licking all over the shaft with her tongue. It takes longer this time since he's already cummed twice but she gets him there soon enough and he's cumming for the third time, pouring this batch straight down her throat like the first.

........

Hank feels much better after his talk with Stacey. He believes that his girlfriend is probably just stressed from the work and not hiding anything from him. The boy already planned a date for them so that he can take her out and she can relax. He has no idea that his girlfriend's best friend, with whom he has developed a strong bond, has orchestrated a series of events that have led to what is about to happen now. Hank does not know at all that Stacey has already planned their wedding out and started looking at gowns and avenues for it, or that she intends to take him to Naples during the next holiday.

Right now he is walking towards Mika's room. On the way there though, he is met with glances of pity from other students. It greatly confuses him. He is unaware that earlier these people have heard his girlfriend screaming another guy's name from inside her room, and that they've only stopped just a minute ago and are still both in the room together. Hank soon figures it out when he reaches it though, hearing their voices through the door as she compliments whoever the guy is on how well he fucked her ass mere minutes ago. He feels the tears start to well up in his eyes.

Pushing the door open, he walks through it and then finds what he least expected to see. Mika is lying on her bed naked with a strong, well built dude next to her. She screams in shock and he begins crying. "How could you do this to me, Mika? I trusted you and gave you my heart like I never did for anyone before, and you betrayed me. I can't believe I bought all your lies. All about how much you love me and what to be with me forever. I was such a fool."

He turns around and leaves, and Mika hurriedly puts her clothes on, following him outside, leaving Chuck there on her bed. "Baby, wait!" she calls out and a crowd gathers outside the door. She grabs his wrists hard, refusing to let go. "Please believe me. It was just a one time thing. That bastard doesn't mean anything to me. You are the only boy I love, baby." She only realizes how horribly she acted, now that the consequences have arrived. Karma really is a pain in the ass, which is ironic, since her loose asshole was just gaped open, that being the source of her problems.

"Shut up! I don't want to listen to anything you have to say again," he yells, making her flinch. He has never spoken to her this way before. It makes Mika know just how much she fucked up. For him to be this angry shows that their relationship is nearly definitely doomed. "How can you expect me to trust you again, after you had sex with someone else? Just tell me one thing. Was this really the only time like you claimed? Or were you just trying to lie your way out of trouble? If it's the latter, you're not just a cheater but also a coward!"

Mika tries to gather her nerves and think on her feet. The fact that she hesitates is more than enough to confirm his fears. "All right, fine!," she cries out. "This was the 12th time I fucked another guy, okay?" She exhales heavily, her chest heaving as she takes deep, calming breaths. "There, I told you. It's your fault your cock is so small I can't get turned on when I'm with you. You should just get with the program and stay with me. I will still sleep with other men but I will always love you and only you, baby."

Hank stares at her in disgust. Not only did she cheat on him but she had the audacity to blame him for it. This is classic gaslighting, he realizes, looking at her in a new light. For the first time ever, he is disgusted by his girlfriend. Or rather ex-girlfriend, now that he thinks about it. "If you really believe I would still be with you after all those times, then you're a dumbass as well as a cowardly cheater, and I have nothing else to say to you." He can't believe he's had to deal with something like this even though he was always a dutiful boyfriend.

"No, wait, wait. Please, don't leave me. You can't leave me, sweetie," she reverts back to a pleading tone again when she finds out that the nonchalant tone earlier didn't work. "I promise, I'll make it up to you. Just give me a chance. We can go anywhere you like during the holidays. How about the Maldives?" Great. Now she's resorting to trying to buy him with her money. Very classy act. She is even worst than he thought right after catching her in bed with Chuck.

He goes straight back to his room to cry, sobbing about it to himself. It hurts him like nothing else ever did, making him go through pain he has never experienced before. The boy feels as if someone ripped his heart out of his chest, tore it apart and then stomped on all of the pieces. He doesn't know how long it will last and eventually realizes that he wouldn't be able to handle this on his own. No, he needs someone to talk to and to be here for him when he needs them the most.

And who better for that than the person he went to before coming here. Thinking of Stacey, he goes over to her room immediately. On the way there, he dries his tears, making himself more presentable. He doesn't want to completely freak her out by his appearance, not knowing that she already anticipated this in advance and is partially responsible for it, by manipulating Mika into cheating on him in the first place. Okay, so maybe she is more than just partially responsible for this clusterfuck. But he doesn't know that. He knocks on the door when he gets there.

Stacey looks through the peephole with a smile on her face. Then she replaces it with a look of curiosity and concern after opening the door, pretending to be surprised by his miserable state. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asks, pretending not to know. "Did you and Stacey talk things about it? She yelled at you or something?" His tears fall and he hugs her, crying into her shoulders as she pats hi back, continuing her confused act. "Come on in. We can talk inside by ourself." She leads him into the room, winking at a few other girls who are outside the door.

Locking it, she then walks over to sit down next to him, looking at him with kindness in her eyes. He sighs, not sure how to begin. The nerd is worried that she might not believe him when he tells her that her friend is a serial cheater, but that is why he came here. To try to tell her so she can help him overcome the grief. "I found Mika in bed with another guy," he finally says. "Stace, I know that she is your best friend and you might not want to believe this, but I swear I'm telling you the truth."

She leans in to hug him, catching him by surprise. After all, Hank expected some protests from the strong blonde about how her friend could never do this to him. "Oh, sweetie. Of course I believe you. I am so, so sorry this happened," she says to him. "You deserve far better than this. Mika is an idiot if she'd throw you away. You are perfect, the type of boy any girl would be lucky to have." He feels a bit better now as she holds him in her arms and soothingly whispers sweet nothings in his ear. Holding Hank in her arms makes Stacey so horny her pussy juices is already soaking through her panties in copious amounts.

"Thanks," he replies, leaning in and resting his head on her shoulder. Hank now finds himself subconsciously inhaling the fragrance of her hair. Stacey just smells so good. He doesn't even know what he is doing. "It's just that she was the first person to ever express interest in me, you know? Before her I was just a lonely nerd with no one at all, except my little sister." The teen is about to say more when he feels her place a hand on his thigh, slowly crawling up his leg towards the crotch. Feeling Stacey's hand near his genitals arouses him, despite Hank still being quite sad, and he can feel himself stiffen from her touch.

"You're right that she's the first. But she isn't the only," Stacey whispers in Hank's ear. Her breath smells of peppermint and it turns him on further. Even someone as oblivious as Hank can't fail to feel himself getting harder. It's now becoming impossible to hide his erection. "Let me comfort you with my pussy, baby. I'm going to fuck you so hard you forget all about her." He could hardly believe what he is hearing and how it is affecting his body, as his dick only throbs from her words.

"Now, hang on for a second, Stace," he says, watching in shock as she unzips his pants and brings it and his boxers down to his ankles. "I really appreciate your concern but me and her only broke up, and you're Mika's best friend too, so it might be..." He doesn't get to finish his sentence as she lifts the hem of her mini skirt up and pulls her lace panties down her legs, revealing her powerful, hairy cunt. Seeing the gorgeous pussy makes him nearly cum, and her hand isn't even on his cock right now, but it soon is.

"I care about you ten times more than I care about Mika," she says, making his eyes go wider, removing his shirt and then hers, so that they are both fully naked, except for her skirt. "The fact that she's my best friend would hurt her even more when she finds out about this. Especially since she's always known that I'm hotter than her." She sticks her fingers inside her vagina, withdrawing them when they are coated in her nectar. Stacey then applies it to his dick, lubricating it and jerking him off. Tugging the pole, she strokes him up and down as he gasps in shock from how good her hot juices feel on his skin.

Then she moves up to hover over his lap, positioning herself so that the tip of Hank's prick is at the entrance to her forbidden fruit. He gapes, realizing that she is planning to deflower him. "Maybe we should have a first date before sex. Can you wait?" he asks. She shakes her head. "Okay then. We can have our first date later." And with that said, he braces himself and screams so loud people outside get worried for his safety when Stacey slides down, taking him all the way inside her pussy.

"Congratulations on losing your virginity, love," she gasps as she starts riding the stunned boy. Her hands pin him down by his shoulders as she ride his dick. Fucking him, she bends down to give the boy a kiss on the lips, nearly dislocating his jaw from how aggressive her tongue is inside his mouth. "I'm so glad I didn't have to resort to raping you." Her powerful hips flex as she bounces.

Hank just hangs on for dear life as she begins to fuck him hard, pounding him into the bed. It is driving him crazy and he moans her name loudly as she screws him senseless. "Oh, please keep fucking me Stace! Blow my back out, baby!" he begs her. Stacey grins, knowing she is banging the shit out of Hank and making him rapidly forget about Mika. Stupid bitch didn't know what she had until he's inside my pussy now, she thinks to herself.

"Cum inside me, cute," she orders, slamming down so that he's buried to the hilt inside her vagina. The violent movement and her commanding tone overpowers him and he cries out as his dick erupts, firing geysers of hot semen into her womb. "Yes, fill me up. Give me that cum!" Stacey cries victoriously as she feels him pump more and more cum inside her cunt, giving himself over to her

She then gets off him and gets on all four on her bed, his cum leaking out of it on to the bed. "Your ass is really hotter than Mika's," he says and she beams. Stacey spreads her thick globes of flesh and he knows what she is ordering him to do, without her having to say a thing. He uses the mixture of their fluids as lubrication and enters her large ass, making her grin in happiness.

"I want you to fuck my ass really hard. I want to feel your cum in my ass," she tells him. He responds by starting to thrust, moaning as he feels her warm flesh bunch around his tool. It feels even better than her cunt did and soon he is screwing her ass really hard, seesawing in and out of her asshole. Hank pants as he shoves it all the way inside her ass again and again, until it becomes too much and he cums directly in Stacey's ass.

"I love you so much, baby," Stacey whispers to Hank after he's passed out, cuddling with his frail body on the bed. "I promise I'll never leave you."

.......

Stacey is high on love right now. She is lying down on her side on the bed, watching the boy she loves sleep. He looks so adorable snuggled up to her and she doesn't want him to wake, wanting to keep on staring at him. Hank looks so peaceful and she doesn't want to disturb the boy. She gently plays with his hair, smirking as she recalls how a nine hours ago she savagely fucked him into a relationship with her. It is the middle of the day and she can't be bothered to go for breakfast right now, even though she is really, really hungry after spending her energy fucking Hank. Stacey thinks about whether or not she can get enough protein just from Hank's semen alone.

Eager to get some of that jizz, strictly for nutritional vale, of course, Stacey spent a few hours getting his cock up during the night and sucking his dick, bobbing her head up and down. He woke up and begged her so adorably each time to let him cum. She swallowed several loads of his cum, each time kissing him afterwards, with Hank not being bothered at all to taste himself.

Her heart swells up with love as she dotes on him. She couldn't believe how far they came before ending up together. At first Stacey loathed him, thinking him to be nothing more than a pathetic nerd who is beneath the ground she walks on. But he taught her that there are much more to people than their appearances. His true beauty lies within and she was an idiot not to see it from the start. He is now hers though and that moron Mika will never have him back again. She will make sure of it. Suddenly, his eyelids flutter open.

Before they fully open though, Stacey feels cheeky and kisses Hank on one of his eyelids. He comes to slowly before realizing what just happened before falling asleep and blushing. Hank pulls the covers up over his naked body but she rips it away from him. "What are you being all shy for, baby?" she asks the blushing boy. "I mean, I saw everything last night already. You've got nothing left to hide now." This only turns his cheeks redder as he pouts, looking so unbelievably adorable.

Hank then glances down as she wraps her arm around his shoulders, her other hand resting on his bare hip possessively. It is only now that he notices that she wrote 'Property of Stacey' on his right thigh with a permanent black marker. "You must think I'm loose," he mutters coquettishly, making her quirk her eyebrows questioningly. "I opened my legs for you right after breaking up with your best friend, didn't I?" Stacey smiles kindly, stroking his hair as they embrace each other on the bed. She finds his concern so cute as he looks at her with those doe like eyes.

Stacey shakes her head slowly, looking at the sweet boy she deflowered last night. She could now fully understand how obsessed Mika is with him, but would never make the same mistake her friend did. "I don't think you're loose, Hank," she says to him. "I think I've earned your dick by being there for you when you needed me and Mika turned her back on and betrayed you. Your dick and heart are both mine now and I will never let them go to anybody else again. You are mine, Hank, and I play for keeps." She then leans in to kiss him on the lips.

The girl smirks when she can feel his prick hardening against her muscular thigh. Hank flushes as she kisses his shoulder, oblivious to the fact that she's imagining more ways to violate him. Suddenly, a question pops up into Hank's mind and he looks over at her curiously, wondering about something. "When did it happen?" She looks at him. "I mean, when did you fall in love with me? How did I miss that?" He knows that he is clueless about women but doesn't think he would be THAT clueless.

Stacey runs her hand up and down his thigh, caressing it as she kisses his arm, nuzzling against him. "It happened some time ago now," she admits, pressing her lips along the side of his slender neck, licking his warm skin and making him shiver. She loves the effects she has on him, almost as much as she loves how she was the one to deflower Hank, beating Mika to it. "I started falling for you from when you comforted me after Ethan cheated. After finding out that you lied to protect your sister, I fell heads over heels in love with you. You are so selfless and brave, to stand up for someone you care about, even if it ends up ruining your own reputation."

Hank blushes madly from all the things she said to him. "I can't say that I love you right now because that would be lying," he says. "But I promise I'll be serious about us. I really care about you a lot and would like to be in a relationship with you. Thank you for always being here for me. I can tell you that if it goes right, then one day I will feel the same way about you as what you feel about me." Stacey beams. This is already enough for her at the moment. She knows that he will soon be in love with her like she wants.

"It's okay, sweetie," Stacey tells him. "I'm going to take you on romantic dates, say wonderful things to you while we wait for lunch, walk with you under the moonlight and the stars, and then bring you home to fuck your brains out. At the end of it all, you'll love me just as much as I love you. It's our fate to end up together, my love." She kisses him passionately and he returns it, letting her guide him back down on the mattress.

They are about to take it further and Stacey is getting ready to bone Hank again when there is a knock at the door. "Wait here, baby. I'll go see who it is," Stacey growls, putting on a T-shirt and his boxers. If it's a guy she'd return to put something else on before opening. She wants to beat up whoever it is that is disrupting their happiness. Once she sees who it is through the peephole though, the girl smirks. This is so perfect, she thinks to herself, looking at Mika's face and then sneaking a glance back behind herself at Hank, who doesn't suspect a thing.