Hank's Wife Cheryl Finds Her Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

When Gary's Mom asked Gary to go next door to borrow a cup of sugar, Gary left in a flash and without complaint. As he had hoped, Mrs. Robinson opened the door. She was perfectly correct, demurely dressed, and she got the sugar, filling his cup with alacrity. It was thrilling to Gary to have this interaction with Mrs. Robinson, a woman he had seen, unbeknownst to her (he thought), stark naked, tits and pussy and ass and everything! Gary had no idea the interaction was equally thrilling to Mrs. Robinson herself.

That night Cheryl once again sexually attacked her beloved Hank, and they made passionate love with - as always - their lights on. Hank always wanted to watch Cheryl as they made love, and his eyesight was poor. Indeed, their room was lit up with halogen lights, and a blind man could almost see in it.

Neither Cheryl nor Hank thought about their visual exposure to the neighbors, with their blinds stuck in the up position. Gary, though, was ready and waiting. He kept his room dark, so they wouldn't notice him peeping. He jerked off as he watched Mrs. Robinson's husband destroy her with his large cock. He felt so lucky; he prayed to God never to let the shows stop!

Hank was thrilled the sex drive of his wife had once again wakened. This time when he asked, and she attributed it to prayer, he didn't let it go. Hank gently, and lovingly, interrogated his innocent, and now much too religious, wife. Gradually, they discovered that her frigidity melted in proximity to some guy seeing some forbidden body part, except for the neighbor boy Gary, who got to see the whole enchilada, and unknown to the couple, had even watched them fuck!

They couldn't afford to go to the French Rivera again for a vacation, and instead they drove up to the eastern shore of Lake Michigan, which was in southwest Michigan. They rented a cabin. Once again, Cheryl's parents had the kids. It was to be a romantic getaway, but alas, Cheryl was frigid. Her problems with frigidity were getting old!

Hank tried everything: he got good food, the best beach chairs and parasols, a new swim suit for Cheryl. He did everything possible. Nothing clicked. Cheryl, for her part, prayed feverishly for guidance and help, asking - no, begging - the Almighty to once again melt away her frigidity.

Once again, the Almighty came through for Cheryl, but this time it was dramatic. One lovely early fall evening, Hank and Cheryl took a walk along the edge of the small woods not far from the beach and their cabin. Suddenly, Cheryl was possessed. Her eyes glazed, and she told Hank to stay where he was, and she wandered off into the woods. Hank, alarmed, snuck into the woods after her.

There, before Cheryl, appeared a vision, out of thin air. It was the Virgin Mary, and to Cheryl's shock, she undressed, revealing her nudity, right in front of a stunned and shocked Cheryl. The Virgin was braless, but then bras's weren't invented until almost two thousand years after her death. The Virgin held her finger to her mouth in the "Shh" gesture, and then she gestured to Cheryl to do the same, to undress completely. Cheryl did.

"What would you have done?" Cheryl said later, as if to explain why she returned to Hank stark naked. "How can you disobey a vision of the Virgin Mary?" Hank persuaded Cheryl to at the least wear her panties, but Cheryl would not put on any more clothes than her panties. Cheryl walked back to their rented cabin with Cheryl almost naked. Cheryl's fine body was not ignored by the few other people who they ran into. Everyone stared at her, and Cheryl smiled back in exquisite calm, and in complete, innocent, simplicity.

When they got home, Cheryl told Hank, "I know what's going on. If I let men see some intimate body part of me, the Holy One, blessed be He, melts away my frigidity. The Virgin Mary explained the whole thing to me."

"Your vision spoke to you?" asked Hank, trying to hide his alarm over the sanity of his precious wife. Hank had, of course, neither seen nor heard the vision Cheryl spoke of.

"No of course not, silly. Visions can't speak. Somehow, though, she placed the entire divine knowledge into my head," she replied.

The couple had wonderful sex that vacation, as lots of men got to see Cheryl's bare boobs, and some lucky men got to see her bare ass, and even her pussy. Hank was embarrassed for his occasionally half naked, or even fully naked, wife, but he let it go because he was having the sexual time of his life!

**

The doctor came to speak with them after the MRI of Cheryl's brain. "Cheryl, you have a brain tumor. Luckily, it's operable," he said. "There's a good chance you'll return to a normal, healthy life. Most likely, there won't be any more visions of the Virgin Mary, or of anyone else, and no more headaches, either." Cheryl had been suffering from increasingly severe headaches. Everyone had thought they had been migraine headaches, but the surgeon said they were most likely due to the tumor.

"Sometimes God needs a little help," Hank said, in a kind tone of voice, itself filled with love. Cheryl just smiled an enigmatic smile.

"What about my frigidity? It's only relieved by exhibitionism," Cheryl said. "Is that because of the tumor?"

This was the first time either of them had spoken of her exhibitionism. So! Cheryl had known all along! Hank thought. Maybe she had been scared to tell him?

"I'm afraid not. If you find your exhibitionism troubles you, you could see a psychiatrist, or a sex therapist," the doctor said, using his best bedside manner voice.

"I kind of like it, but I worry about my husband," Cheryl said.

"Not a problem, darling. I reap the rewards, don't I?" Hank replied.

**

Gary eventually left and went to college. Mitch, however, kept finding excuses to drop by, and each time he got a visual treat. Hank, of course, reaped the benefit of Cheryl's occasional exhibitionism.

Cheryl had been frigid for two months. Gary was gone, and his father never peeped. Mitch had not come by for a while, either. Cheryl's frigidity returned, with a vengeance. Both Cheryl, and especially Hank, were going insane: Cheryl with frustration, and Hank was just purely horny in extremis.

Out of desperation, Cheryl began to use her considerable sewing skills. The Indiana schools had offered sewing classes for girls, and wood shop for boys, and Cheryl had been a star student in sewing; so much so, that her parents had given her a genuine Singer sewing machine for her seventeenth birthday. Cheryl bought some patterns online, and she made some clothes for herself.

The first outfit she wore to work was that same infamous blouse she had worn for her neighbor Mitch, but since it was for work, she wore a modest, plain white bra underneath. The innovation was the miniskirt she wore below it. It was tight, and so short that she couldn't even sit without showing her panties, so she always sat with her knees glued together. Every single man in the office, however, enjoyed the view of almost her entire thigh. Seeing the lust on their faces had the desired effect, and Hank enjoyed a nice, wet pussy that same evening.

The second outfit was more risqué and she almost got fired. She did indeed get sent home. Many of the men she worked with now knew exactly what her nipples looked like, and some had surreptitiously shot iPhone pictures of them, to boot. The sex that night was beyond hot!

Both Cheryl and Hank realized, however, that the work option was not a good one. They needed the income from her job, and it was just too risky.

Hank had a brainstorm. It was late Spring, and Summer was around the corner. He bought a deluxe hammock, and hung it between two trees, right behind the house. You could not see the hammock from the street, but five sets of neighbors could see it from their own homes. Cheryl smiled at him once he had installed it, and immediately left for the Circle Center Mall to get a micro bikini, which the store called a microkini.

At this point Cheryl had been frigid for six weeks, and she viewed the hammock as a solution. Hank installed the hammock in the back yard, for the sake of privacy, even if five neighboring houses had an excellent view of the hammock. It could not, however, be seen from the street.

Cheryl quickly developed the habit of sunning herself in the hammock. Hank had set up blue tooth cameras all around the yard, and one at the front door, and that way Cheryl could tell if any of the neighbors were watching her, or if anyone came to the door, when Hank was away at work, or with the children. Cheryl could control the cameras via a special App on her phone. Hank also secretly bought an especially nice motion sensitive blue tooth video camera that recorded the back yard for himself. After all, he too would get turned on seeing Cheryl expose herself, in case she did.

Hank had little doubt that Cheryl would put on a show. It had now become an aspect of who she was. He was surprised, however, then her show consisted only of her lying on the hammock, in her bikini, reading books. Still, that worked for a while, and she got wet, and they had fabulous fun in bed. Hank figured it out. The children were home, and Cheryl simply couldn't expose herself in front of the children, even if they were much too little even to notice such a thing. Cheryl considered it a sin to do something like that.

Playdates to the rescue! Hank took the initiative, which he rarely did with the children, and set up some playdates with their little friends, and he did it on a day that Cheryl had off from work. Then he watched his own backyard, via an App, from the comfort of his office, at his place of work. Sure enough, there was Cheryl, in all of her seductive beauty, lying on the hammock, and off came her bikini top! She looked so sexy, Hank almost wanted to go to the john and relieve his erection. He decided, however, to save his 'ammunition' until the evening, when a horny wife would be all over him!

Hank was excited to see how sexy his almost naked little wife looked. He was practically drooling. He decided to see if anyone else was watching, and he connected to his home computer which was receiving the Bluetooth feeds of all the cameras he had placed around. Holy smoke, three men from his neighboring houses were checking out his nearly naked wife. His cock was aching, it was so hard.

Then, to Hank's surprise and yes, to his shock, Cheryl made a show of looking this way and that, knowing full well she was being watched in triplicate, but pretending not to know. The shock came when she delicately, and in an amazingly feminine manner, slipped off her skimpy bikini bottoms! Cheryl trimmed, but did not shave her bush, and now three of their five neighbors knew that!

Hank further freaked out when, with his wife demurely lying, naked, on the hammock, a neighbor man entered the back yard. Cheryl sat up to greet him, her boobs gently bouncing, but she made no move - no move at all! - to cover herself! She and the neighbor talked for a little while, and Hank cursed himself for not having installed having sound!

Cheryl, smiling broadly at the neighbor - Hank had just remembered his name was Mark - left Mark standing there, the tent in his pants quite obvious, and sashayed into the house, her naked hips wiggling seductively.

Mark stayed there, patiently, and a little later - maybe five minutes? - Hank's naked wife Cheryl emerged from the house carrying a tray with a glass of wine and a beer, nuts, trail mix, and cheese with crackers. Cheryl always was the consummate hostess, after all. Also on the tray was a tube of suntan lotion. Hank knew where this was going.

Hank was right. Before long the wine glass was empty, the beer can was empty, too, and the munchies were gone. His naked life lay fully on the hammock, on her stomach, as Mark applied the suntan cream to her naked backside: her entire naked backside. As his hands applied the cream on the backs of her thighs, her legs parts slightly to give him room, exposing her pussy to him, and to the neighbors as well. She was also exposed to Hank, via his remote camera feed. There it was! Mark was massaging his wife's pussy, and she was doing nothing in protest. She was just lying there, letting him do it!

Hank watched, a combination of arousal and anger consuming him, and then he watched, in a record small amount of time, he watched - yes, he watched - as his wife climaxed from Mark's fingering of her pussy, as she lay there on her tummy.

After she came, Cheryl rolled over onto her back, her boobs swaying from the motion, and looked to be yelling at Mark, and gesticulating wildly. Cheryl looked angry and she pointed in the direction of Mark's house. He laughed, dropping his pants, and Cheryl reared back, and she, she, she hit him! Yes! She hit the asshole, and then Mark sobered up, as Cheryl put her micro bikini back on.

Mark left, his tail between his legs, and when he was gone, completely out of sight, Cheryl allowed herself a small smile. She lay there, on her back, now in her bikini, and spread her legs, only slightly. Hank next saw Rachel push the bikini away from her pussy. She replaced the bikini bottom that formerly covered her pussy, with her hand, and she stroked her clit, occasionally dipping into her pussy which was clearly good and wet.

Hank told his secretary he was leaving early. On his way home, he stopped and bought flowers, constantly checking the App on his phone to see what Cheryl was up to. She stayed dressed, but when she got Hank's text, her took off her bikini, top and bottom, giving the neighbors one last show. She entered the house. She lay on the floor, with a pillow below her head. She spread her legs wide. That was the sight Hank saw as he entered the house. He tossed the flowers on the table, stripped off his clothes, and plunged his cock into the wettest cunt his wife had ever had, at least in recent memory.

**

There's some sort of maxim that all good things must come to an end, and the maxim applied to Cheryl and Hank as well. It happened about a month later. The back-yard camera had stopped working, so Hank was not checking up on his wife's displays in the back yard that day. It was a pity, because that was the day his wife once again was naked, and once again the neighbor man Mark came over to visit.

This time, Cheryl invited Mark into the house. He was in the house with her for around an hour. He emerged smiling broadly, and Cheryl did not go outside again, not even to pick up the two parts of her micro bikini. Hank came home unexpectedly early, and while Mark had already left, the load of cum he had left on his wife's boobs, was still there. Hank wiped it off with a kitchen towel, and he fucked her.

Hank was freaking angry. Another man, at that point he didn't know who, had ejaculated onto his wife's boobs. What else had that man and Cheryl been up to? Did she jerk him? Give him a blowjob? Fuck him and have him pull out and squirt on her boobs? Hank was so mad he fucked Cheryl really hard, pounding her cunt with the ferocity of the aggrieved. It slowly dawned on him, that Cheryl was loving the rough sex, born of jealousy, anger, and feelings of betrayal.

Cheryl came multiple times during Hank's brutal fuck. Multiple times!

"Hank, that was incredible!" Cheryl said, once they were lying in post coital exhaustion. "That was by far the best fuck you've ever given me, the best fuck I've ever had! God, I love you Hank! Always fuck me just like that, okay? It was amazing. Amazing!" she panted.

Hank looked at her. "You like it rough, do you?"

"If that was rough, then yes! Fuck me like that whenever you want! Wow!" Cheryl said.

Cheryl stopped showing off her body. She was freaked out, seriously freaked out, by what she had let Mark do with her. Once it was over, she had suffered a panic attack, her first one ever.

Cheryl realized that Hank knew. He wasn't stupid, and he saw Mark's spunk decorating her boobs. She figured that's why he fucked her so brutally, but my lord, that's what she had been needing. Now, just the thought of another of those brutal fucks made her wet all by itself. As she looked forward to more and more of Hank's increasingly brutal fucks, with her orgasms becoming increasingly intense, she no longer ever felt the need to tease men with illicit peeks at her body parts.

As time went on, and Cheryl never strayed again, her frigidity left. Hank silently forgave her for her one indiscretion. He finally confronted Cheryl, and she tearfully confessed to him, begging forgiveness. "God will punish Mark," she had said.

When Hank asked Cheryl why God would punish Mark, Cheryl explained that he had kind of forced herself upon her, and she had protested and finally cried at her helplessness as he fucked her. She felt guilty, too, as if she had brought it on herself, by her flagrant nudity in front of him. "My spirit was true, but alas the flesh is weak," she had said, by way of explanation.

"One good thing happened from it, though," Cheryl said, through her tears. "We learned I like rough sex, and it solved my problem with frigidity, right?"

"Right. Let's verify that, shall we?" Hank replied. Cheryl gave him her most beguiling smile, and she quickly removed all her clothes, down to her panties. She knew, from reading Cosmopolitan, that you should always leave some clothing for the man to remove.

Cosmo was right, as it always was, and the two lovebirds made passionate love, right there on the living room floor.

Hank did, however, miss the arousal of showing off his pretty and sexy wife to other men. As it turned out, Cheryl missed the exhibitionism, too. When the next summer came around, Cheryl returned to the hammock, once again wearing her micro bikini.

As the summer slowly progressed, she began to sunbathe topless, but only on her stomach. For the Feast of the Assumption (August 15), however, Cheryl sunbathed topless on her hammock, once again finally showing off her boobs to those neighbors who cared to look. That is, to all of them. Hank watched with his now repaired camera and phone app.

That night, Hank gave her the most brutal fuck imaginable, and Cheryl felt she was going to die of ecstasy. Nine months later Cheryl brought into the world their third bundle of joy. This time, at last, she gave birth to a little girl.

Cheryl had always wanted a girl. Few children were more loved that their little Esther. She became, as many daughters do, a Daddy's girl. Cheryl, now more religious than ever, was sure that a baby born of out of such extreme love and passion, was marked for great things in life. Eventually, Esther proved Cheryl's intuition to be right.

Esther grew up and she married young. After a couple of years of marriage - and yes, just like here mother before her - she became frigid. It was too personal to discuss with her mother, more's the pity, and she had to find her own solution to her frigidity all by herself. Cheryl did, however, elliptically refer to her problem with her Dad, asking if Mom ever had an analogous problem?

Hank and Cheryl gave their daughter a little help. Cheryl knew Esther was have issues in her marriage, but she didn't know what they were. Hank knew. Hank suggested they take Esther and her husband David to the French Riviera, and in particular back to Cannes.

Cheryl went topless on the very first day, but it took Esther a few days to have the courage to join her. She would be baring her boobs in front of her own father, after all. That idea freaked Esther out, but strangely, it also turned her on. Both Esther and Hank got over the idea of Hanks seeing Esther's boobs, quickly enough, and Hank absolutely loved the view of Esther's naked tits. David got off on seeing all the boobs all around him, but he especially loved seeing Esther's tits on display, and he got a shameful erection when he saw Cheryl's boobs.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers