Hannah 04: Trail Mix

Story Info
Hannah and Cullen hit the Trails. The Trails hit back.
3.6k words
4.55
9.9k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

San Sabastion State Park, California

Cullen McMann parks his Jeep Wrangler in a very familiar spot. Namely by the Ranger Station. Here he felt safe leaving it without its doors and roof. He had already consulted the Forecast to be certain his vehicle would be safe.

He himself frequented this area due to it's long winding paths which made for a scenic run. He thrived on keeping fit. Pulling in to the station he shuts his Jeep off and sits back.

Caressing Hannah Scott's long brown hair as she continued sucking his dick. He had given her the command to keep at it until he reached their destination. She definitely didn't object. However her jaw was tired.

"Okay Little Princess. We're here. You can come up for air now." He smirks.

She refused. She wanted to make him cum. His strength of will maintained his decision to hold on before cumming. Even in his relentless self control that in itself might have caused a car accident. That was not going to happen on his watch. Her parents would never forgive him. He wouldn't forgive himself.

Leaning back in his seat he allowed her to continue. As he enjoyed her long deep throat thrusts the side door to the Ranger station flew open. A young blond beauty of 5'8, 140 carried out a case of potted trees. Ready to be planted once she reached her burial plot. Looking over at Cullen and Hannah she rolled her eyes.

"Mighty bold, McMann." She spoke lowering her sunglasses to get a better view of his enormous cock. She had seen it before. Numerous times in fact. They had dated a couple months back. When Cullen first began running here.

"You know me, Wendy. Up at the crack of dawn. In more ways than one."

She hesitates making the journey over to his Jeep. Choosing to unload her arms by tossing her baby trees into her pickup. Wendy Johanson knew that he was her kryptonite. Even if another young beauty was giving him attention. One healthy view of it and she would attack like a Cougar on a Buck. She remembered how good that beast was in bed. Too bad she wanted more. He didn't.

"Here comes Old Faithful." Cullen smirks then reels back. His mighty nine inch destroyer floods Hannah's mouth. With so much cum she starts choking and turning blood red in the face. Cullen held her firmly by the back of the head. He demanded every drop swallowed. Pinching her nostrils tight encouraged the extra effort. She had little choice in the matter. No complaints.

Finally, leaping away from his cock to gasp for air she coughs numerous times. Eyes watering like a faucet. Mascara streaking her cheeks. She hovers over him staring up at him with childlike eyes. She loved this man. Who wouldn't?

"Been there done that Sugar. You get used to it after awhile."

Hannah followed the voice to see the busty Ranger who resembled Christina Aguilara. Only non Hispanic. This woman was raised in America. Half Swedish. Half Caucasion American. Making eye contact the two women pause to study the other.

Wendy winced at Hannah's youth. She was uncertain just how old Hannah was but she knew that she couldn't be over 20. The realization shocked her. She had no idea that Cullen was into such younger women.

Hannah wipes her chin while thinking of Wendy as someone she could actually see Cullen with longterm. Wondering why this Irish Adonis would abandon this woman gave her pause to look at Cullen himself.

"Quit looking at me like that. I used to date Wendy. Didn't work for us. Besides does that matter? You and I have an arrangement until your folks get home from the Bahamas. Unless you want out?"

She tilts her head with a frown, "Are you crazy? I'm yours oh Irish Master. Slut me out."

He smirks with a wink, "I knew you wouldn't bail."

"No way. She just caught me by surprise. She's gorgeous."

Wendy overhears them and puts the tailgate up on her Ranger's pickup. She then strolls over to Cullen's side. His dick still fierce and intimidating. He chuckles and wags it in Wendy's direction.

"Still got a few drops if you want some." He grins.

"Still an ass. Sure I'll bite." She turns her ball cap backwards on her head.

Wendy lowers her mouth and holds her hair out of the way as she shows Hannah how it's done. Her jaw wide and thrusting deep until she gags then releases, before gagging on it again.

Cullen McMann throws his arms behind his head in a smug comfort. He enjoyed seeing Wendy go to town. Thrust after thrust he admires her succulent inhales and extravagant exhales. No matter that they couldn't realize their chemistry there was always a strength in their satisfying natures.

With a wink toward Hannah Cullen offers her his own arrogant nod of "Who's the Man?"
Hannah smirked and shivered at Wendy's interest. She didn't want to stop. Her eyes going so far as to revealing a possession of white. Proof positive of just how much she loved that cock. Hannah grew jealous slightly. Her eyes darting from Cullen's glare to Wendy's departure from reality.

Finally, Cullen reaches under Wendy's chin and escorts her away from his crown. The woman offered a deafening sigh of departure. Her eyes trembling at her lost meal. Then, just as fast she recalls who this Man was and what had occurred in their past. It was enough for her to take a step back and wipe her chin on her sleeve.

"Good to see you again Cullen. I have dutch elms to plant."

Cullen puckers, "Going from one tree to another."

She shakes her head thinking, "I'll be sure to throw a noose over your tree next time. Just so you can hang yourself."

With a saluted wave toward Hannah, Wendy Johanson parted ways. Getting in her pickup and heading out East on to the gravel roadways.

"She seemed nice." Hannah flares her eyes at Cullen as he puts his beast away wet.
"She has her moments. No more talk about her. Let's get some exercise."

"You mean we haven't gotten enough already?" She giggles, "My jaw feels like it ran a marathon."

"Not by a long shot. Now grab a water and get that sexy ass out of my Jeep. Start shaking it." He points to a dirt trail in front of them leading into the forest.

"Yes, Sir." She salutes playfully and crawld down from her seat. She stretches to regain her loss of limberness. Once satisfied that Cullen was watching her touch her toes and pop her nipples out while tossing herself from left to right she was ready.

Stepping up behind her he slaps her ass hard and bellows, "Run Bitch!"

Hannah bulges her eyes and takes off in a swift sprint. Cullen behind her smug as all get out. He loved a sweet young ass. Hannah had that perfect heart shaped curve that made his blood pump faster. He thoroughly enjoyed her body bouncing in a delicious array of swagger.

Cullen loved being in control.

The trail was well used by joggers and BMX bikers. A separate trail running parallel for each. So as not to run over or get in each others way. Working up a healthy sweat Hannah's body began to gloss up in her first thirty minutes. Her shirt stained directly down the middle between her breasts which were colliding rather painfully and leaving a good impression.

Begging for a breather Hannah stops and bends over holding her knees. Her boy shorts crinkling up tightly between her cheeks. Her concealed clam peeking between her thighs.

Cullen just ran past her and kept on going. Her jaw drops at his resistance to let her rest. Growling under her breath she gives chase. Catching up slowly she hears a pair of BMXers riding up along side of them. Both men leering behind them at her. Enjoying the glimpses of her bare breasts flopping in and out of her cut off tank. So much so that the bikers nearly run over each other. She had to giggle at their reactions.

Sprinting by them she blows them a kiss just for kicks. Looking forward she loses her laughter.

"Where did Cullen go?"

She stops cold and looks around her. He was no where in sight. Had he darted into the underbrush? To take a leak? Surely he didn't just abandon her out here. Did he? Her fear rose as the bikers caught up to her stopping to check her out.

"You okay?" A short redheaded man with freckles asks while straddling his bike, feet on the dirt.

"Yeah. I think I lost my friend."

Hannah wrinkles her brow. Deciding to walk the path in a troubled reaction. The two bike riders coasted along side her as much to make her feel they cared as they just enjoyed her fine ass body.

"Want me to ride up ahead and tell your friend to wait up?" The second rider offers.
"How did he vanish so quickly? He couldn't have gone far. Maybe just around that batch of tall bushes. He's probably hiding ready to scare me as I run by."

She sprints toward the line of shrubs reaching them and prepared to hit him should he spring out of them. He wasn't around. Now she was beginning to worry. The bikers loitering near her talking. She could easily hear them talk about her cute ass. Her tits peeking out as she runs. It made her uneasy suddenly.

"Let me go find him. Stay here." The short rider finally leaves his friend with her to search the trail.

Zipping around a corner he disappears. Hannah paced about with her hands on her hips. Eventually she steps next to the remaining rider.

"Do you always go running dressed like that?" He swallows dryly.

"Sometimes even less." She flirts while searching with her eyes.

"That would be streaking wouldn't it?"

She smirks, "Something like that."

"Awesome. Hope you don't mind my saying so, but you're hot. My name's Cody."

"I do my best. Thanks Cody."

The missing rider starts his journey back forcing her to avert attention toward his arrival. Leaving the second man to gracefully follow.

"Did you find him?" She asks.

"He's around the bend waiting. Sitting on a rock."

"Cool. Thanks."

"Wait up. He told me to tell you to hand me your shirt and shorts. I have to take them to him before you start running."

"What?" Her eyes flare then dart back down the trail as if receiving a mental confirmation. Knowing this would be common for Cullen to expect of her she growls under her breath and circles the dirt beneath her to build up bravery. Turning to Cody she puffs her cheeks.

"Guess you get to see me streak."

Over her head she peels the cut off tank and tosses it at Cody's friend. His name unknown to her is Greg. Her tits bobbing about as she wiggles her boy shorts down her hips and legs. Standing in front of them nude she steps out of her shorts and walks over to Cody personally.

"You can sniff them if you want."

He hesitantly does. His dramatic reaction made her blush.

"Oh that's nice."

"I know." She winks.

Greg claims the shorts then whistles at her freshly shaved snatch. Her inner smile was stunning.

"Let's ride Cody. See you down there."

She shuffles with her hands wagging in the air to her sides as she watches both bikers disappear. Waiting a few moments knowing that Cullen needed time to grab her belongings from them she hops in step. With a deep breath she begins her jog.

The freedom was intoxicating she thought. The sun creeping through the overgrowth of the trees magical. Her chest dancing wildly hurt a bit but she didn't want her show to look concealing. She had to express pride in this adventure to impress Cullen.

Rounding the bend she smiles expecting Cullen to be waiting. Her smile fades instantly. Not only was Cullen nowhere to be found. Neither were the bikers. Had they just swiped her clothing for the hell of it? Just to see her naked.

"Crap!" She shivers suddenly, "I guess I keep going."

Sucking up her fears she proceeds down the trail. Running as she expected to see him at some point. For the next half mile she ran. Passing joggers that eyed her and offered friendly respect for her boldness. Compliments and whistles alike.

"This is fun." She giggles.

More joggers cross her path. More wolf calls. Even a flicking tongue lustfully hoping to be shared with her. She wags her own tongue back but continues onward. Another tenth of a mile she realizes her tongue waggers had changed course to follow behind her. Catching up gradually.

"Stalkers. Great!" She whines through gnashing teeth.

"You've got a perfect ass." One jogger calls out.

Possibly regretting her reply she turns in mid run and jogs backwards. She smiles brightly, "Who said you could look at my ass?"

"You did. The second you went streaking out here." His partner chuckled.

"I guess I did. Don't get dizzy and fall behind. I know my wiggle well." She giggles and turns back around. Picking up pace in hopes to ditch them.

Rounding another blind corner of trees she nearly collides with a Married couple walking their dogs. Caught by surprise the dogs began barking at her. She squeals and darts around them.

"Sorry." She huffs and waves, twisting back to wince at the fact a woman just spotted her. She knew most men wouldn't say a damn thing. Women were fickle and possessive. Trouble usually. She hoped to get away fast.

Her boobs were aching from their rapid bouncing. She wanted to clutch them but grit her teeth. She just couldn't. Cullen might be watching. Her tailing Joggers were catching up again. Fear was gently creeping in. Did Cullen arrange this? Did he want her to fear this situation?

"Not going to get scared Irishman."

She sneers, lips pressed for support in her decision.
Corner after corner she met oncoming traffic. She had no idea this many people ran these trails. To each person she passed she would smile pleasantly and say "Hello."
Finally, she found herself at a crossroads. Trails in four directions. Stopping in the middle she huffs and catches her breath. Groaning she notes high ridges on all four sides. It felt like a box canyon. Glancing behind her she spots her stalkers slowing up to walk the remainder of the way huffing at her resilience.

"You sure give a guy a good workout." One exhales loudly.

"Not worth my time if you can't catch me." She puffs her cheeks bending over to hold her kneecaps.

She eyes the trails to her right. Oncoming joggers. Too her left. Oncoming joggers. Ahead of her?

"Hey! Where's my clothes?" She eyes the two BMX bikers.

They point up on the ridge beside her. There sat Cullen on a gangling tree trunk. Legs to each side of it as if the trunk was a massive cock. He waved her clothing about.

"Have a nice run?" Cullen chuckles.

She squints against the sun's glare, "Best ever. Why did you leave me?"

"You needed some time to yourself. Liberating to run naked isn't it?"

"Love it. We should do this more often."

He nods his approval then crawls from his bark saddle and carefully makes his way down the incline. Reaching the trail he points at her.

"On your knees."

Hannah fans her fingers to her sides before dropping down resting her knees in the sand. Looking up at Cullen for whatever came next.

Cullen circles her as the congregation of six men watch him. She watches him at every turn. Observing him take his shirt off. Then his shorts. Cullen McMann paces about her nude. His erection the mightiest of trunks. Her eyes loving the monster dangling tight and purple.

"I am going to fuck you Hannah."

"Bring it on." She acts excited by the offer.

"As I do. Each of these strapping young lads is going to face fuck you. Would you tell them no?"

"I said Bring it on." She goads.

Nodding his affirmation he steps behind her and grabs her by her hair. Guiding her to stand up he rolls his free hand from her ass up along her spine. The Joggers that had given chase move in front of her and lower their sweats. Beefy cocks flop in front of her face.

Her eyes cross at their taunting. The men were stroking them less than three inches from her brow. Cullen holds her firm to let the men begin slapping her cheeks with their mushroom shaped crowns. Smack after smack she endured their sensual assault. Her mouth gaping wide with expectation. This was so fucking hot she thought.

Feeling Cullen ease his behemoth inside her she gasps as the cocks before her blind her by placing the crowns over her eyes. Inch by inch Cullen feeds her pussy. Her pink recesses rippling at his girth. It took her breath away.

"Fuck." She whimpers with an expression of respect. Mouth yawning wider at each centimeter of Cullen's entry. She loved that cock. He was God to her senses.

Nine inches vanish deep. The second she felt his balls smother against her ass cheeks and inner thighs the war began. In and out time and again. Cullen made her screech and moan. Cry out her desire to please them all. Hannah Scott loved sex more and more. This was going to be a long very hot summer.

The first man rams his cock inside her jaw. Sinking deadly deep and holding her face first. Cullen's grip on her hair equally enforcing it. Her gagging on girth and saliva echoing and challenging the birds to make more noise.

A seesaw effect began. Cullen retreats as the man penetrates her face. The moans and groans building. Her facial cheeks get slapped with her throat full. Behind her Cullen makes his own marks. His free hand leaving handprints on her bare butt. One guy cums in her mouth and departs, his partner takes over. Equally as forceful. Hannah was becoming a sweaty cum sucking mess.

Dragging her stance to the right Cullen continues on his mission. Her jaw dripping in jizz and saliva. The second set of six storms into position. Pinching her nose to take her breath away. Her eyes weeping from the pressure. Mascara everywhere. Sweat trickling all over her body.

Mouth relieved. Mouth crammed. Her eyes bulging as an orgasm erupted. Cullen had to hold her firmer to keep her legs from buckling. Still his hips thrusted hard. There was no stopping this freight train.

Fourth cock flooding her mouth Cullen yanks her like a rag doll to face the bikers. They had dismounted and stood ready. Cody going first. Squeamish of all the cum Hannah swallows her load and awaits him with starving eyes. Cody loved the neediness in her eyes. With a wink from Cullen he braved the unknown.

Her mouth around his cock warm and wet. Her lips clamping around him. Molding to sensually suck him off rather than him force her. Her body trembling hard. Her mind weary from the orgasm and another brewing. Cullen was relentless.

Cody detonates in her mouth and she licks him dry. Greg moving in jerking at his own efforts. She took over her hands squeezing his balls while cupping them. Kneading at them for circulation. Her assist made Greg fire upon her teeth like a cannon. His balls were full and expectant.

The second Greg pulls out Cullen retreats and whirls her around in front of him like a doll and lifts her up. Her legs entwine his waist as his cock re-enters her for another thunderous response. Jaw coated in cum and pleading at each inches insertion. Her pussy was stretching wide to join him. She starts to grab his shoulders for support but he snarls, "Touch me you walk home."

Her arms flailing her nudges her to dangle backwards. His strength incredible he fucks her suspended backwards. Her tits circling counter clockwise to each other. Cum slipping from her lips to trickle down across her face. He was holding her by her hips. In her arched posture Hannah Scott lost track of the world around her. Her next orgasm so dramatic that she rolled her eyes back and releases her legs. She was now dead weight. Yet, Cullen still maintained her limp form. Still fucking hard. Her cries deafening. One last spasm she was gone.

Blackout!

Waking up alone laying in the dirt. Her body covered in cum. Head to toe.

Whiteout!

She found her clothes along the right trail showing her the way back. She refused to put her clothes on. Nor use them to wipe herself off. In her stagger she located the Ranger station. Having passed more Joggers who asked if she was alright. Her reply, "Better than ever."

Reaching Cullen's Jeep she found him talking with Wendy. Laughing and flirting. Just like old times.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12