Hannah

Story Info
Married to the babysitter.
7.6k words
4.46
11.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Hannah saw Terry was just two days after he was born. Her family was the first to visit the Parkers when they brought their newborn home from the hospital. The Parkers and the Johnsons had been friends ever since Ben and Cindy Johnson had moved into the neighborhood ten years ago when Hannah was only two years old. Cindy had been nervous about being the only black family in an all white neighborhood, but the Parkers had immediately welcomed them to the neighborhood and included them in all the neighborhood parties and cook outs. The whole neighborhood had watched Hannah grow from a cute little two year old to a pre teen.

Over the next 10 years, she continued to be the baby sitter for little Terry whenever the Parkers went out. She baby sat all through middle school and high school. Hannah was the salutatorian of her class. Although she was a little thin, she still measured a respectable 33-23-35 and had become a very attractive young lady. And when Hannah graduated, she attended a college in a nearby town so she could live at home and commute. She continued to watch Terry on weekends while attending college. Terry and Hannah had a great relationship. She played basketball with him and tossed the baseball around with him. Terry thought that Hannah was OK. For a dumb old girl, that is.

After Hannah graduated from college, she took a job teaching general science and chemistry in the local high school. Two years later, Hannah married Frank Taylor when she was 24 years old. When Terry was 15 years old, Hannah was his science teacher, and two years later, his chemistry teacher. Being in high school, his opinion of girls had changed quite a bit, and he spent quite some time enjoying looking at Hannah in class. Terry was never a great student, but he managed to get "Bs" in science and chemistry because Hannah was able to get him to buckle down and work.

During his years in middle school and high school, Terry developed a talent for woodworking. He spent most of his free time working in the woodshop that his dad let him make in the back of the garage. He built new kitchen cabinets for his parents and a new nightstand for his mother. He repaired and built things for most of the neighbors and even made a jewelry box for Hannah.

Terry realized that he wasn't college material so after he graduated from high school, he took additional training to become a carpenter, and by the time he was 21 years old, he had bought a pickup truck and was hiring out as a general contractor and handy man. He did everything from installing roofs, to room renovations and additions, to interior remodeling, to special order furniture. Although he still used the wood shop in his dad's garage, he bought a fixer-upper colonial style house and was living in the bedroom and kitchen while remodeling the rest of the house in his spare time. The house had ten rooms and sat on over an acre of land.

When Hannah turned 28, she began asking Frank if they could have a baby. Frank continued to put her off, saying that he would think about it after he got a better job. Unfortunately, Frank never seemed to hold a job longer than about a year before getting fired or getting mad and quitting. After seven years of marriage, Frank Taylor started using Hannah as a punching bag. When she tried and failed to get him to counseling, Hannah divorced him. She ended up having to pay Frank $15,000 for his half of the house, which pretty much wiped out her savings account. But to get rid of him, it was worth it.

So at 32 years old, Hannah found herself single. Unfortunately, she also found herself with a house that now had a leaking roof that had damaged a few pieces of the vinyl siding. She called her dad and asked what she should do, and he suggested that she call Terry.

"Hi, Terry. Do you have a minute? This is Hannah Johnson."

"Hannah Johnson?" he asked.

She laughed. "Yeah. I used to be Mrs. Taylor, but when I got my divorce, I went back to Johnson."

"Oh hi, Mrs. Taylor. I mean Ms, Johnson."

"Come on Terry. Call me Hannah. OK?"

"OK Hannah. What can I do for you?"

"My roof is leaking and it broke a few piece of my siding off. Can you come over and look at it sometime soon?"

"Sure. I can stop after work today, Hannah. Give me your address."

Hannah was on her porch swing when Terry pulled his truck up in front of her house. She was wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. When he got out, he waved and started up the walk. Hannah smiled and thought that he had turned out to be a good looking young man. "Hi Terry," she said. "Thank you for coming over so soon."

"Hi Hannah. Of course I'd come right over to help my favorite teacher."

Hannah smiled and said, "Thank you, Terry. That's really nice of you to say. Come on, I'll show you the roof and siding."

After Terry checked it out, he told her that he would take care of it on the weekend. She asked, "Are you sure Terry? Isn't that your day off? And you haven't told me how much this would cost yet."

"That's OK, Hannah. I don't mind. And there won't be any charge. I have some shingles that color in my truck and the siding will just take an hour or so."

Hannah said, "Well, at least plan on staying for dinner then." Terry was looking down at the ground and Hannah asked, "Is something on your mind, Terry?"

"Well, Hannah, I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but I always had a small crush on you when you were my teacher." Hannah smiled. The Parkers had told her that they thought Terry had a crush on her when they came in for a parent teacher conference when Terry was a freshman in high school.

"I'm flattered," Hannah said. "Now what can I do for you?"

"Well . . . . Umm . . .Uh, maybe you, uh, could, uh wear another pair of your shorts. Because, uh, . . . I always thought you had, uh, really nice legs. Geez, I'm so sorry. I'm embarrassed. But it's the truth."

She smiled and said, "Of course I will Terry. I'll see you Saturday."

Hannah thought of Terry several times during the week. He really was a good looking young man. And the Parkers raised him to be a polite. And it was cute that he finally broke down and confessed that he had a schoolboy crush on her.

On Saturday, Terry spent the morning repairing her roof and replacing a few shingles, and in the afternoon, he repaired the siding. When he was finished, he replaced one the downspouts at the corner of her house and then tightened the handrail on her porch. Hannah wore a pair of mid thigh shorts and another tank top and worked as his gopher all day; handing him tools. When they were finished, Terry said, "I'm sweaty and dirty, Hannah. I can't go into your house like this." She started to look disappointed, until he said, "Do you mind if I run back home and shower and change clothes?"

"Good idea," she said. "Maybe I'll do the same. I'll see you back here in an hour, OK?"

An hour later, Terry returned wearing a pair of shirts and a tee shirt. When Hannah greeted him at the door, he was speechless. She had on a park of Daisy Duke shorts and another tank top, without a bra. She grinned an ornery grin and said, "Are these short enough, Terry?" Terry continued to stare at her. "Terry?" She waved her hand in front of his face. "Terry?"

"Uh, . . . . Han-Hannah, . . uh. Y-you l-look . . . Wow!"

Hannah laughed at him, stepped forward and gave him a hug. "Terry, you make me feel 10 years younger than I am. Come on in and let's eat."

"Hannah, I'm not going to be able to concentrate on food while you're dressed like that."

She grabbed him by the hand and led him in to the kitchen. While they were eating, Hannah noticed that Terry couldn't keep his eyes off her legs and her chest. She only had a "B" cup size breasts, but she knew that they were still perky. When they were finished, she said, "Let's go into the living room and talk, OK?" He nodded and followed her into the living room. He sat on the couch and she sat next to him.

They spent the next two hours talking, although Terry's concentration shifted back and forth between the conversation and Hannah's legs. It had been a long time since anyone had looked at her like Terry was, and Hannah enjoyed watching him. He was beyond trying to sneak glances at her body. He just stared. Eventually, he said he needed to leave, and Hannah walked him to the door. He looked at her and said, "I'm sorry I asked you to wear short shorts, Hannah. I really had trouble concentrating on anything besides your legs tonight. I'm sorry."

She smiled and said, "Maybe I did that on purpose, Terry. Maybe I wanted someone to look at me like that tonight. Thank you." She walked over and hugged him. Terry knew if the hug lasted too long that he would have to walk away with an erection, so he pulled back and thanked her for dinner and turned to walk away. "Terry," she said. "Thank you for fixing my roof and siding. Can we do this again?"

"Do you have more things for me to fix?" He asked.

"No, silly. I mean can we have dinner again?"

He smiled. "Anytime, Hannah. And next time, I'll try not to stare."

"How about next Saturday, Terry?"

He smiled and said, "I'll see you then."

Terry went home and took a cold shower, but still ended up jerking off before going to sleep. As it turns out, so did Hannah. Both of them thought of each other all week long, especially when they were in bed at night.

Finally on Saturday evening, Terry knocked on her door. This time she answered wearing a short summer dress that buttoned up the front. The dress had eight buttons from neck to hem and the top two and bottom two were unbuttoned. Terry closed his eyes and looked down at the floor with a smile on his face. "Why Hannah? I'm not going to be able to concentrate again."

This time when she stepped forward to hug him, she whispered, "Maybe that was my plan." Then she put her hand behind his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss. It was just a quick kiss, and when they broke apart, he looked down into her face and saw that she was smiling ear to ear. He bent over and kissed her again; this time it lasted a longer time. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she reciprocated and softly moaned. They moved into her house and continued kissing. She reached down and put his hands on her breasts and felt him immediately get hard.

"Are . . . are y-you sure about this Hannah?"

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Dinner can wait. Follow me."

When they reached her bedroom, Terry nervously unbuttoned the remaining four buttons and slid her dress from her shoulders. She was naked underneath, and he took in her slender body. Her skin was soft and caramel colored. She had firm breasts and her dark nipples were hard as bullets. Her stomach was tight and her waist was narrow. Her hips flared out nicely and her pubic hair was trimmed into a small strip. And her legs. Those beautiful legs. Wow!

She lifted his shirt over his head and then unfastened and removed his shorts and underwear. She began kissing his chest and slowly moved down to his stomach. She dropped to her knees and continued to kiss lower until she reached his hard cock. She smiled up at him and then kissed the tip of his cock. She licked the length of it and then slipped the tip into her mouth. As Terry looked down at this hot black woman, he tried to think of things that would make him last longer than a few seconds. He thought, "This was my teacher. This was my babysitter. This woman held me when I was just born." But nothing worked. He blew his load after just a few minutes.

Hannah swallowed his load and as she was standing back up, Terry mumbled, "I-I'm s-sorry, Hannah. This is kind of a fantasy for me so I knew I wouldn't last very long. Maybe we could try again."

She said, "You better believe we're going to do it again. Wait here. I'll go get us something to drink and a snack while you get your energy back."

Hannah had a glass of wine, Terry had a Coke and they both ate some cheese, grapes and crackers. When they were finished, Terry pushed Hannah on to her back and began slowly kissing her neck and then her breasts. He nibbled on her hard nipples and she started moaning. She had her first orgasm before his mouth left her breasts. He kissed his way down her stomach and found her wet pussy waiting for his tongue. He spent the next 20 minutes licking and nibbling her pussy. She moaned loudly and had several more orgasms. He worked his way back up and kissed her soft lips. When she pulled bac, she looked into his eyes and said, "Fuck me, Terry. Please fuck me."

"Ah shit," he thought. "Never in a million zillion years would I have ever thought Hannah would ask him to fuck her." He slid on top of her and said, "Do you want to put it in or do you want me to put it in?"

"P-p-please. Put it in baby. Fuck me."

He slowly slid his hard cock into her wet pussy and pushed it all the way in. "Uuuuugh!" She yelled. "Oh yesss! Aaaaah! Aaaarrrrgh!"

Terry lasted longer than he thought he would, and along the way, Hannah had three more orgasms. When they finished, they laid next to each other with Hannah's head on Terry's shoulder. "Wow," she quietly said. "That was great!" She looked over at Terry and said, "Anytime you want to do that again, just let me know."

"OK. I want to do it again after we rest up for a few minutes."

She laughed and said, "I'm not sure an old lady like me can keep up with you, but I'll give it a shot."

Before Terry left, they fucked two more times. Hannah put her dress back on and only buttoned two buttons, and walked him to the door. "Can we do this again next weekend, Terry?"

He smiled at her and said, "Are you sure you want to wait until next weekend?" Before she could answer, he slid his hand inside her dress and put a finger in her wet pussy. "Mmmmm," she monaned. "I don't know if I can wait for . . . Aaaarrrgh! Oh Ter . . . T-Terry." She had another orgasm and he had to hold her up so her weakened legs wouldn't' give out.

When Terry looked into her face, her eyes were half closed and she licked her lips. She whispered, "I don't think I can wait until next weekend, baby. Why don't you come back tomorrow evening?"

Terry said, "No. Bring an overnight bag and come over to my house. I'll make dinner."

She gave him an ornery grin and said, "Are you thinking that I could spend the night with you? What will people think? What will that do to my reputation?"

"You're right," he said smiling. "We don't want to ruin your reputation. Perhaps we shouldn't."

She punched his arm and said, "Don't you try to renege on me. I don't care what people think. I think I'm going to need your cock tomorrow night."

Hannah kept losing her train of thought while teaching the next day. All she could think about was Terry. She began wondering if something was wrong with her. After all, she held him when he was only two days old. She had changed his diaper and played with his silly puzzles and cars and trucks. She had him as a student in school. She was 32 years old, and he was only 20. And what would their parents think? Terry's parents were the primary reason that her were accepted so readily into the neighborhood. The Parkers were much like her parents in that they never saw a person's color, but she wondered what they would all think if this relationship went any further.

That evening, Hannah work another summer dress to Terry's house. When he gave her the tour, she was impressed with the natural beauty of the house and property. She loved the old woodwork and knew that Terry would do a great job refinishing it. She ignored his apology for most of the house being torn up because she could see that he was working in several rooms at the same time. He showed her the big garage where he eventually planned to put his wood shop and the place in the backyard where he hoped to put a large garden.

As they walked up onto the back porch, she said, "I love it, Terry. Your house is wonderful. If I can help you with anything, please let me know. Of course, you'll have to show me how to do whatever it is you want me to do, but I'm game to try anything."

"Anything?" He asked.

She smiled at him and said, "Anything!"

He walked over to her and unbuttoned and removed her dress. She was naked on his back porch, but she never looked anywhere except into his eyes. There could have been 100 people looking over the fence, but she couldn't have noticed. All she wanted to do was lose herself in his deep brown eyes. As he kissed her, he slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned and began humping his hand. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and another finger into her pussy. "Uuuugn! Yesss! Oh Terry." She climaxed on his hand. He reached down and picked her up and carried her into the house to the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed, took off his clothes and then made slow passionate love to her. He gently fondled her breasts and tweaked her sensitive nipples. She moaned and she cried and she screamed. She kissed him and gently bit his shoulder. When they finished, she held him tight and wouldn't let him get up for a long time. Finally she rolled over and looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you Baby. I've needed that for a long time. You are the best lover I've ever had. You're sensitive to my needs and you treat me like your lover sometimes and like a slut other times. Thank you."

They ate dinner and then watched a movie in the bedroom. Eventually they made love again and then fell asleep in each other's arms. When Hannah woke in the morning, her leg was across his legs and her arm was across his chest. When she looked at the clock, she realized she had time so she went down and began sucking his cock. It only took a minute before he woke up. He came in her mouth and she swallowed his load. He jumped out of bed and told her to get the shower first while he made breakfast. After they both showered and had breakfast, they both left for work.

Over the next month, they alternated between her house and his house every night. Their lovemaking left them both breathless. She had never been fucked like that. Hannah spent every Saturday and Sunday helping Terry work on his house. Whenever her house had a problem, Terry would drop whatever he was doing on his own house and go fix her problem, but he eventually returned to work on his own colonial fixer-upper. Hannah was turning out to be a very quick learner and had mastered painting, varnishing and staining. And every afternoon, they would take a couple of breaks for sex. Usually Hannah would strip and walk into wherever Terry was working and ask if he was ready for a break.

Several times they went out for dinner or to a movie or a walk in the woods. They couldn't seem to get enough of each other. After six weeks, they were sitting around after dinner when Hannah said, "Terry, can we try something different tonight?"

"Sure Hannah. Anything you want. What do you want to do?"

She nervously looked down and said, "Well, um, I was wondering if we could try being a little rougher tonight."

"Sure Hannah. How rough do you want to be?"

"Well, I've been thinking about this and I wanted to try it, OK?" He nodded. "I want you to treat me like a slut. I want you to spank me and slap my breasts. I want you to call me names and make me do whatever you want."

"You know I'll do what you want, Hannah, but what brought this up?"

"When I was married, this was something that Frank always tried to convince me to do with him. But I didn't trust him. He hit me and beat me without doing this so I thought he would hurt me. But I know you won't hurt me."

He nodded his head and said, "Get your dress off slut!" She looked surprised for just a second and then immediately complied with his order. "Get on your knees and crawl your worthless ass over to me. Then beg me to suck my cock, slut." She fell to her knees and slowly crawled over to him. She looked up at him with lust and submission in her eyes and pleaded, "Please Sir. May this worthless black slut suck your white cock? Please."