Hannah, A Young Professional's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a plan at this point to lead him to the bed where he would stand and I, seated, would suck his soul out. Hal had his own plan however and we would have to cooperate to get them both to work out.

We broke from that first kiss after a minute or two that also found me braless. Hal had deftly unsnapped the clasp while we kissed and while my hands began to wander around his chest. He lowered the straps down my shoulders and arms and it fell to the floor as I reached up to begin unbuttoning his shirt. A second, shorter kiss began while I fumbled with his shirt and he tried to massage my chest, but we got in each other's way. He broke that one off and leaned back so I could finish removing his shirt and then helped me get it and the tee he was wearing under it off.

His chest was covered with a mat of hair, like guys used to wear it before they started removing it all. I had never been with a guy like that outside the clinic, but I had never been with a guy this much older either. His pecs, abs and arms were all well pronounced and his body just looked as delicious as his lips. He had an earthy, masculine scent that I inhaled deeply as I leaned up to kiss him again. This time his hands found my breasts without me getting in the way and as he massaged them and rubbed my nips warmth spread throughout my body. His chest hair tickled and I shuddered all over as my body relished the new sensations he was giving me.

For my part, I was unbuckling his pants and unclasping them to let them fall to the floor. I could already feel his engorged member pressing against those to be free and I couldn't wait to release it and begin to pleasure him with my oral skills. But as I said, Hal had a different plan.

When this kiss ended my breasts were tingling from his manual attention and the tickling his chest gave them, it was a new and wonderful sensation and I was getting quite weak kneed. His pants were at his ankles and he only stopped kissing me to slip his shoes off and step out of them. Now with him in just his boxers, which looked like an anaconda was trying to break free and me in my already moist panties that I had put on no more than five or ten minutes before, he locked the door, took me by the hand and led me to the bed. This was where I wanted to be anyway and I sat in front of him and reached to touch his manhood through his shorts. I couldn't believe I was going to get to see it again finally, it seemed like forever since this morning, and I had thought about it all day.

I pulled his shorts down and it sprung forth, now mostly hard. Hal's cock was just beautiful. Long, thick and masculine I knew I wanted it to invade my most private place and to erupt its seed into my hungry mouth. I was just about to reach up to stroke it when Hal spoke.

"Ever since this morning, all day long, I have wanted to suck on those tits." Hal said as he gently pushed me back and lay beside me only lower so his face was at my chest. His warm, wet mouth gently sucked in a nipple as his hand massaged my other breast. I moaned uncontrollably, his touch was so gentle! I was used to guys pawing and them and sucking until they left bruises, but Hal was so soft on them it was as though sometimes he might not be touching them at all! Finally, as I was about to lose my mind from just the attention he paid to my mammaries, a hand slid down my abs and began gently touching my clitoris and vulva through my panties. It was as though a jolt of sexual energy exploded deep within me and I was well past the point of turning back or even being in control any longer.

"They're natural," he said as he gently sucked on my steely nipple.

"Yes" I gasped in reply as his hand slid down the front of my thong and found my clit throbbing in anticipation of his touch.

"Amazing... you don't see that many natural breasts as perfect and beautiful as yours..." he mumbled as he began to lick and tease the other.

I was about to orgasm, and I didn't want to yet. I wanted to be as hot and bothered as I could be when I sucked Hal off as I knew from experience it was more exciting to both of us if I had not cum yet when I did oral. I placed my hand on his throbbing cock for a moment then slowly stroked the length of it, rolled to my side and whispered.

"We have something in common."

"What's that babe?"

"All day long I've wanted to suck your cock." I smiled as I slid down the bed beside his body until his manhood was in my face. My tits were covered with his saliva but that wasn't the body fluid I craved from him. I wrapped my hand almost all the way around it, but could not get my fingers to meet my thumb. Even the weight in my hand was intimidating and he still wasn't all the way erect. I ran my hand up to the head as Hal rolled to his back and opened his legs. His cock was covered with veins and the head was the size of a plum. His testes were slightly bigger than golf balls, each filled up my hand and I later found I could barely fit one in my mouth all the way. As I stroked his shaft, which was a good eight inches, I imagined the copious semen and sperm he had built up in his prostate. I couldn't wait to make the dam burst and slurp up all those sweet nasty juices as they raced out of him.

So I didn't. I leaned down, extended my tongue and began to lick his balls, making sure my tongue was nice and wet so it would slide around easily, while I stroked his shaft lovingly with my hand. His scent was intoxicating and the salty taste of his skin delicious. I gently took first one, then the other of his testes into my mouth and slathered them with affection as he softly groaned.

"It's time" I thought as I released the second of his balls from my mouth, and slowly licked up the bottom of his shaft, planting wet kisses along the way. His dick tasted so good and I hadn't even gotten to the juicy head yet! I enjoyed each kiss along his meat, savoring the taste of his manhood until I reached the glans and sucked gently where it meets the shaft. I flicked my wet tongue back and forth and he oozed just a drop of pre cum to award me for my efforts. It tasted particularly salty but not bad, just a little sweetness thrown in. All in all, quite yummy. I wanted more.

I pumped his shaft with my hand and another drop oozed out and I quickly slurped it up, then finished with flicking the tip of my tongue across the tip of his penis where the hole is that the semen and urine come out. It occurred to me that the length of his urinary tract through that long cock accounted for the salty taste, and the thought almost gagged me until I realized that anytime I did oral sex I probably got a drop of pee with it from the pre cum, and also I was so horny at that point if he wanted to pee in my mouth I probably would have let him.

I finally took his glans into my mouth, and maybe an inch of shaft. That was a comfortable amount, but not as much as I had hoped for. Our position, with me kneeling beside him, just didn't allow for more. I'm not sure how much more I could have taken anyway as his thickness. I let out a soft moan, both to let Hal know how much I was loving it and so the vibration would give him more stimulation, then began fucking him with my mouth.

I would take that comfortable amount of man meat into my spit filled mouth, suck on it hard while attacking it with the flat of my tongue, and pulling my head up to draw him back out while my mouth sucked him in. In a few moments my head was bobbing up and down on his meat while my hand pumped the rest of his shaft, now wet with my dripping slobber.

A moan came from him, and a hand entwined itself in my hair and I knew I was about to get skulled. "Skulled" is what we called it on campus amongst the girls when a guy holds your head still and literally fucks your face. It can be quite enjoyable to a cocksucktress like myself if one remembered to keep a hand pumping the shaft so as to control the depth.

"God you look so beautiful... I never thought I would live to see a beautiful young woman sucking my cock again" Hal said.

"Oh! He thinks I'm beautiful!" It was the most wonderful thing he could have said to me, and it inspired me to double my efforts on his dick. I took him even deeper, sucked even hard and generally went to town, doing ever trick I ever learned about giving a guy oral pleasure and a few I made up on the spot. I almost fingered his prostate but thought that might turn him off, so instead I caressed his balls and did an external massage, I wanted his sperm so badly!

"Damn Hannah! I'm going to cum!" Hal nearly shouted as he gripped my hair tightly.

"Yes! Cum for me! I want to swallow your"

"No!" He interrupted and rolled me away from him by releasing my hair and lifting my shoulders while I was talking instead of sucking. "I'm sorry" he grunted, "but I haven't had sex in a long time and I don't want to finish yet." He smiled.

I was now seated on the bed beside him and he rose up and tugged at the waist of my thong. I lifted my hips and then my legs so he could pull them off, then as I lay on my back, now completely nude with my legs open, he stared at my privates like his eyes could burn a hole through me.

"Like what you see?" I giggled, although I was disappointed at not having his pulsating manhood pumping a portion of his semen into my mouth at that moment.

"Uh, you're, uh shaved..."

"Waxed. I usually am for bikini season. It's easier than"

"I've, uh, wasn't expecting you to be, you know, bare." Hal interrupted as he continued to stare.

"Did you mean what you said?" I asked, breaking his attention away from staring at my labia.

"When?"

"When you said I was beautiful sucking your cock."

"Yes, but, you know you're beautiful, you have to. I'm sure you hear it all the time, I mean, not the while you're giving oral part, you know, but"

"No, and it's nice to hear it. Guys these days... well, I haven't had the best success there."

"Hmmm, well let's see if we can change your luck." He said as he began circling my clit with his thumb ever so gently. "By the way, what I was going to say before, when you told me about regrets and expectations? Yeah, I was just going to warn you that I'm very orally fixated."

With those words he lay down between my legs and kissed my pubic mound right where my leg joins my body, then kissed my outer labia down almost to my anus, then slipped his tongue into my slit and slowly dragged it back up to my clit. We both moaned as he savored my juice and I savored his attention.

This began his pattern, which he thankfully stuck to. He would lick up my slit like a kitten lapping milk, then swirl his tongue and ever so gently suck on my clit for a few moments before returning to lick up more sauce. In minutes I was completely relaxed with him having his face in my junk, something I'm usually not comfortable with, and totally enjoying his progress as taking me towards orgasm.

As I closed my eyes and gave in completely to his affections a finger slid inside me and began massaging that sensitive spot in the front. I knew I had a g-spot, but no one had found it before, or really tried to, and Hal found it without any effort.

Soon I was rolling my hips up and down to match his efforts but he still maintained the steady pace of his actions, even the finger inside me remained just the same, which was perfect. All too often guys think they have to change things to make them interesting when all they really have to do is be gentle and steady. I knew he would make me cum soon and I was looking forward to it as much as anything so I could get back to sucking him and swallowing his semen. While I thought these filthy thoughts my mind was distracted just enough that my body let go and I became over run with orgasm. I thrashed about on the bed, tossing this way and that, and the whole time Hal just kept up the same maddening pace with his mouth on my pussy. Just as I was coming down from this first wave, something screamed with pleasure inside me and I had my first ever vaginal orgasm. It was even more intense, and Hal had to stop eating me as my thighs squeezed together involuntarily as I rode it out. I shouted I don't know what, I'm sure my words made no sense. His finger, massaging my g-spot, drove wave after wave of undulating spasms throughout my sex, and my juices were everywhere. I quaked and shivered and thrashed about so much that I would be sore from it later. I don't know how long I came as every time it seemed as though my body was done, another orgasm would be released from deep in my pussy and rage across my nervous system to every corner of my body.

Finally he stopped for a moment and let me catch my breath. He removed his drenched finger, well his whole hand and forearm looked drenched, from my vag and slid it down to my anus, which he began gently massaging. After the orgasms Hal had just given me I trusted him completely with my body, and truthfully, his playing with my butt was rather erotic.

"That was wonderful" I whispered as I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh, we're not done yet" He smiled.

"I know, I need to catch my breath and then I'm going to suck you so hard!" I said.

"No, I mean I'm not done with you yet." He grinned.

It was about then that his pussy juice wetted finger stopped massaging my anus and forced its way into it.

"Woah!" I said as I raised my butt off the bed, squeezing hard to push his finger out as I did so.

"Not into having your ass played with?" He asked almost as an apology.

"No... I mean, it's okay, it can be fun, but... uh... you need better lube than my stuff" I said as I reached to retrieve the tube under the pillow. In truth I didn't mind a guy touching me back there and massaging. Even fingering could be nice, but that was as far as I had ever gone. Anal was just gross and painful sounding. Surely he didn't think his cock would fit... no, no way he could think that."

"Here, this might work better" I said as I handed him the tube.

"You're a girl that comes prepared." Hal smiled.

"Well, I uh... I wasn't looking to hook up on this trip, but sometimes I, uh, have to take care of things before I can sleep. You know?"

"Oh, I know all too well" He laughed, making me laugh too.

Hal put a generous amount on his finger and as he leaned over to kiss my breasts again reached between my legs and under me and smeared the lube all around my butt hole. Soon a finger wiggled its way into my rectum and at first just stayed there, then he began slowly sliding it in and out. This wasn't bad feeling, it didn't hurt, and was very erotic and intimate, but it wasn't doing much for me. His attention to my nipples was driving me crazy though and glance at his cock told me fingering my ass was something he was really into!

I reached between his legs and began stroking cockzilla, then remembered the lube. I found it beside his knee and filled my palm with it, then began again with the best hand job I could give in this position. When I slathered his cock with the cool lube he moaned his approval.

"Oh that feels so nice" he whispered softly, then asked "Is anal something you enjoy?"

"Huh? What?" I thought, "Oh shit! He does want to fuck my ass!"

"No, I mean... well, I've never done it. Just, you know, playing with my ass. Never had sex back there. Not sure... uh, I don't think you would fit."

"I see, well lets save that for another time then. Your ass is truly amazing though. It was all I could do to not grab it today."

I wasn't sure I liked the sound of him saving my ass for another time. I couldn't imagine ever wanting him, or anyone else, in my rectum, but just the same, this told me he wanted to see me again and that I wasn't just a one night stand. Maybe I over analyze things, but doing so kept my mind distracted as a second finger entered me and began stretching my sphincter.

I grunted as a bit of pain was included with this second finger and he quickly sank it into me up to his third knuckle and just held it there, letting my anus relax around his fingers. My legs were wide apart and my knees drawn up beside me to give Hal access to my backside. He was kneeling beside me and leaned over to flick his tongue back and forth across my swollen clit as he began finger fucking my backside again. I spent this time as I said, with my knees drawn up to nearly my chest, my legs wide, and trying to catch my breath as his tongue gave me pleasure and his fingers gave me... well, pain really. It was clear to me he was stretching my asshole and like a good slut I had at some point reached down and pulled my cheeks apart to give him even deeper access to my rectum and colon even as a tear fell from the corner of my eye.

I was out of my mind again in no time. His fingers in my ass didn't feel really good, but and there was more than a little pain, but my pussy was on fire to the point that every lashing from his tongue made me feel like another earth shattering orgasm would come at any second. He pulled his fingers from my butt and the second he did I rather missed them being there, but he quickly flipped me over onto my hands and knees.

Face down, ass in the air, I knew I was about to get fucked in my favorite position, doggie, and given the size of Hal's manhood this only made sense. It was the only way I could take it all. The room smelled of my sex and now just a hint of my ass and as gross as that was I didn't care. I was as ready to take that cock as I ever would be, but as before, Hal had a different idea. He put his face right up in my junk and licked me slowly from my clit to my asshole.

I nearly jumped from my skin it felt so good! When he got to my ass he would swirl the tip of his tongue around it, then stab the pointed tip into my butthole before starting over at my clit again. I knew this was a recipe for a yeast infection later, and I didn't care. It was an amazing sensation and I couldn't get enough as he repeated this clit to ass licking motion over and over. At some point I realized my head was laying on the bed and my hands were holding my cheeks open because I needed Hal to eat my ass. If anyone told me it was possible to cum from ass play I would have corrected them, but I was never the less getting close! It was so dirty, decadent and taboo, and I just couldn't get enough. In between my groans and moans I would cheer Hal on, telling him to "Eat my ass" and "Lick it! Lick my butthole!"

While Hal's efforts were clearly aimed at relaxing and stimulating my sphincter, my pussy was a dripping mess. I could feel my vag muscles, my Kegels, contracting and opening on their own as my body cried out for something, anything, to be pushed inside me. With one last loving lick of my pussy, Hal took mercy on me and fed my needs.

Hal moved and I was left in near ecstasy with my head in the pillows, my face to the right, on my knees with my hands holding my butt open and the cool air drying the saliva and pussy juice from me, my whole body quivering in anticipation of whatever he did next. I gasped a little as I felt the head of his cock press against my inner labia and slowly force itself into my birth canal.

"I'm going to fuck you now Hannah, I don't have, uh, any protection, I hope that's alright."

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me now!" I gasped even in the back of my mind I did the calculations to determine I was about four days past prime fertility so my odds of not getting pregnant were good. I had stopped taking birth control months before as I wasn't seeing anyone and wanted to give my body a rest after several years of use.

"Uh, are you on birth control?"

"No, but it should be fine, I'm sure."

"What the hell, I'm ready to be a father anyway." He said as he pushed the full length of his manhood into me and I gasped both in pleasure and surprise at the cavalier attitude he had with getting me pregnant.