Hannah Bound

Story Info
Hannah's handcuffed, and found by her dad.
3.7k words
4.59
114.7k
182
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HANNAH BOUND.

"You can't leave me like this?" I said, not quite panicking. He was obviously joking, wasn't he?

"I can," he replied. "And I am." He started putting his shoes on. I was horny now, and getting frustrated. He had got me worked up and now he was pissing about.

"Come on, undo them," I said, a little, firmer, still confident that this was his idea of a joke though. "It's a bit cold." My nipples were like bullets.

"You should have thought about that before you fucked my best friend," he said. Oh bollocks, I instantly thought. How did he find out? I had to think quickly. Deny it, or some excuse.

"Technically he fucked me," I said, without truly thinking. What the fuck Hannah, I thought. How my brain worked wasn't quite normal, I was sure of it.

"What does that even mean?" he said, laughing cruelly. I didn't have an answer, I didn't know what I meant. It was just his friend who had come onto me at a friends party, and took me from behind in the bathroom. I didn't argue, I had wanted it. What can I say, I'm a classy girl. Anyway, there wasn't much fucking on my part, he did most of the work.

"I'm sorry," was all I could muster.

"Too late," he said. "I really liked you Hannah, I thought I could change you."

"I'm not someone who needs saving," I said. I felt my anger rise. Like I wanted changing, or needed it. "I never promised anything serious, and we never said we were exclusive." He laughed again.

"That's not an excuse to fuck my best friend," he said.

"Let me go," I nearly shouted. I took a deep breath. "Seriously, my dad will find me like this. Please Adam." I saw him consider it for a nanosecond.

"Not my problem," he said. "Maybe he'll see what a slutty little daughter he has."

"You fucking cunt," I said angrily. I hated that word, but in some situations it was the only one that worked. "LET ME GO." I was losing my shit now. This was definitely not funny.

"Bye Hannah," he said, and he left.

"MOTHER FUCKER," I screamed, straining to get free. It was probably good that I didn't, I would have gone for him. I slammed my head back into the pillow in frustration.

"Bastard! Bastard! Bastard!" I ranted. Why the fuck couldn't I just keep my knickers on. I knew at the time fucking his mate would come back to haunt me, but this was excessive haunting.

I shouldn't have let him put the cuffs on me, but it felt kinky and hot. We kissed as he slowly undressed me, taking everything off. I thought I saw something in his eyes, I took it for an extra sprinkling of lust. It had made me hornier.

He then went to my drawer of toys and took out the soft pink handcuffs. I had felt myself become more aroused and didn't argue as he pushed me onto the bed, and pulled my arms over my head.

I even giggled as he handcuffed my hands behind the metal frame. What a gullible twat I was, and now here I am. Butt naked and cuffed to my bed. Brilliant!

I tried escaping again but it was no use. I just had to wait for help. I shook my head to get my long dark hair out of my face. This was going to take some explaining, I just hoped my dad wouldn't be too pissed with me. Luckily he was pretty laid back and open. He had brought me up alone and had made sure I was comfortable talking to him. He wanted to be that person I could go to.

I was pretty sure he wouldn't be angry. I was more worried he would be disappointed in me. That would hurt more.

I looked down at my small slender frame, my tan lines from my recent session at the beach. My nipples hard on my small pert breasts from the cold air. Why did I still feel aroused?

It was a good couple of hours before I heard the key in the door. By that time I had worked myself up into a bit of a state. Worried about what my dad would say, but also passing the time with various fantasies going through my head.

What if my dad wasn't annoyed with me, what if he decided to take advantage of my naked young body. It was stupid, not to mention so wrong, but I had to pass the time some how. I just wanted to get free now and find some personal relief.

"DAD!" I shouted, top of my voice.

"HI HONEY," he shouted back. I heard him coming up the stairs. "YOU OKAY?"

"IN MY ROOM," I said. "DON'T COME IN YET." I heard him bound up the last few steps and stop at the door. He was obviously worried, but he didn't come in, respecting my wishes. He cracked the door open a notch.

"What's up honey?" he said. Controlling the panic in his voice.

"I'm fine dad," I said. "Don't be angry, but I might of been a bit stupid." I quickly explained the situation. He didn't say much. "You can come in, but avert your eyes." He entered. I crossed my legs as best as I could.

The way he looked over my body when he entered made me almost moan.

"Now here's an interesting predicament," he said, smirking. I had expected anger, or disappointment, not piss taking. He kept his eyes on my face. The naughty part of my mind was disappointed he wasn't checking out my body more.

"Don't ask," I said. His eyes met mine. I could easily get lost in his deep green eyes.

"Where's the key?" he said. His eyes still burning into mine. I could see his mind working. On what I wasn't sure.

"He threw it over there," I said, nodding towards the corner. I watched him go over and get down on his hands and knees. I got a good look at his firm bum as he searched for the key.

"Can't see it," he said, still looking. I watched his firm bottom some more as he was bent over searching the floor, then he paused for a bit and then stood, turning my way. "I might have to go get a hack saw." This time his eyes clearly raked over my body and I felt every square inch of me flush hot.

"Can I have a cover?" I asked. As much as I wanted him to continue looking at me, it was driving me too wild. He made a surprised face, like that should have been his first thought. I couldn't blame him, it wasn't everyday you found your daughter naked, and handcuffed to a bed.

He just stood there. I could see his mind working and desperately wished I could read his thoughts. What was he waiting for, I thought.

"After you've explained why you're in this situation," he said.

"Dad!" I said. "You're joking right? At least get me a cover."

"Nope. I want to know what happened?" he said, a shitty little smirk on his face. I was sure he was starting to enjoy this. I wasn't overly bothered about being naked around him, the dirty part of me wanted him to see how his little girl had grown up.

I had no choice but to tell the truth and explain the situation. It pouring out of me. I told how I let Adam's friend fuck me and how I couldn't control myself. He didn't say a word, and I loved him even more for not showing a sign of judgement on his face.

"I just can't help myself sometimes," I said, when I had finished. "I try, but it just takes over, makes me need it. I'm not sure I'm normal."

"Don't say that honey," he said. "You're perfect. Some people just need it more than others."

"It's so hard though. I just don't want to be known as the town slut," I said. "I'm only 18 and I'm already putting myself around too much. But when I want it I really want it, and I don't want to be tied down to one person. I like my freedom and it makes it hard." I felt a tear run down my cheek as I rambled. My dad stood in silence. I knew I had said too much and shame coursed through me. What must he think of me?

"I can help," my dad said quietly. His eyes were still on mine, seeing how much I struggled with what I had just revealed. His eyes ran over my body and I nearly moaned.

"How?" I asked. Hoping desperately he meant what he was saying.

"You only have to ask baby?" he said. He looked down at the floor. I could see the battle raging inside him. It was the same one I had fought for so long. "Do you need it now?" He looked up and met my eyes, I let myself tumble into them.

I bit my lip and nodded my head slightly. It was all I could manage. He reached down and his fingers traced over my flat stomach, teasing the muscles and ribs beneath my skin. I moaned softly, they teased up my body till he reached my breasts, pinching my nipples.

"Please daddy," I moaned.

"What do you need baby?" he asked. He cupped my pert breasts, squeezing, caressing.

"Oh god," I groaned. "Please touch me."

"Where?" he asked, his eyes now looking at my body, running down to my lower abdomen and where I truly wanted his touch. His finger traced over my flat stomach. He fingered the small triangle of hair above and I groaned loudly, uncrossing my legs, but keeping them still together.

"Lower," I said, my heart beating fast. My legs were closed, but I knew my thigh gap would give him all the access I wanted.

"Here?" he said, his finger lightly touching my clit. A loud groan escaped me. I lifted my hips into his caress, my whole body shaking with pleasure, nearly fucking cumming after the state I had got myself in.

"Please," I begged again. "I need you daddy." I looked at his lap, his cock was visibly hard beneath his trousers. I cursed my hands for not letting me touch it.

I cried out as his fingers ran up the centre of me, pushing in between. I knew how wet I was, and imagined my juices covering his fingers as he slid them inside me.

"Oh god," I moaned, pushing my narrow hips up onto his fingers, forcing them further in, helping him deeper. His free hand squeezed my breasts.

He moved his fingers inside me, hitting spots that I knew would just get me wetter and wetter.

He stood beside the bed fingering me, his penis hard and tenting his shorts. I cursed my bound hands again for not being able to touch him, but at the same time being at his mercy was driving me wild.

He alternated his fingers between my clit and moving them inside me. My orgasm growing quickly, my breathing growing heavy, my groans getting louder.

"Keep going daddy," I moaned. I could hear how wet I was, but I didn't care. I just wanted to cum on his fingers. I hadn't realised I had closed my eyes. I opened them to find him watching me, his eyes on my face.

"Cum for me baby," he said. "I want to see you cum for daddy."

That was it. I was already on the edge, but his words sent me tumbling over. Falling through the ecstasy of my climax. I cried out, cumming hard as he pushed his fingers deep into me. My whole body stretched taut and I shook. The thought of my dad standing over me as I came on his fingers added to the sensation.

My head was tilted back into the pillow and my eyes were closed as I rode the last throes of my orgasm. I barely noticed him parting my legs and opening them, but I definitely noticed the tongue slipping up the centre of me. I cried out and almost fucking came again.

"Oh fuck me," I groaned, my whole body spasming. My thighs squeezing his head. He delved in deep, pushing his tongue inside me. I couldn't even imagine how wet I was down there, it felt like it was practically running out of me. He started flicking my clit with his tongue, the occasional sucking on it gently.

"Oh shit daddy," I moaned. "Feels so fucking good. Don't stop."

"I won't baby," he said. "So tight and wet for daddy."

His tongue went back to work. I had barely recovered from the last orgasm, and the next one was building quickly. My moans filled the room as my dad continued pleasuring me with his mouth. I was holding on, not wanting it to stop, but needing it to crash over me at the same time.

When he added his fingers to the mix I had no chance. It wasn't long at all before I was cumming on his face, my body shaking as his tongue still lapped at my pussy. I squeezed his head with my thighs as the orgasm ran it's pleasurable course through my body. My moans and groans reverberated around the room.

I came round with the sensation of his kisses on my belly, a hand on my waist, another on my breasts. His kisses rose up my body. He took each of my nipples with his tongue and lips. Then I was groaning again as he was on my collarbones and neck. It was relentless, an onslaught of pleasure bordering on torture. I needed him inside me.

We kissed and I could taste myself as our tongues fought passionately.

I felt his hardness press between my thighs and I lifted my hips, grinding against him. He responded by pressing down into me.

"Oh god," I moaned. My need to have him inside me becoming desperate. Just the thought of touching him was driving me insane. "I want you inside me."

"Are you sure baby?" he said. I nodded, not trusting my words. Of course I fucking did. If I had been free I'd already be climbing on it.

I watched eagerly as he kneeled between my legs and took his t-shirt off, his body was as good as the last time I saw his top half naked. He undid his shorts and pulled them down with his underwear. His cock sprang free and I moaned again. He was everything I hoped for. His cock was a good size, and it looked as desperate as I was.

I shifted uncomfortably as I waited for him, the memories of so many fantasies flooding back like a tidal wave. The nights I'd spent with my fingers between my legs as thoughts of my dad doing stuff to me, or me doing stuff to him, ran through my mind. I'd never in a million years believed they'd come true. But part of me was furious that so many years had been wasted. How many missed opportunities to have had him inside me.

"Hurry!" I said, the urgency in my voice obvious.

"What's the rush," he replied, a mischievous look on his face. He moved forward and touched the tip of his penis against my clit, rubbing the tip against me. I groaned and lifted my hips to get more contact.

The moments became a tortuous blur as he teased me. Smiling down at me and watching my need as he ran his tip against me time and time again. Teasing my lips apart with his head and brushing it against my clit

"Daddy please," I begged. "I need it inside me." He eased in, but pulled back again. It was driving me fucking wild. "Fuck me daddy. Oh god please."

He must have seen how desperate I was and a loud cry escaped me as he entered me. I felt myself stretch around his thickness as he slid inside. His full length forced itself deep inside me.

My body shook with pleasure and my body tensed. My eyes rolling deep into my skull as he started to slowly fuck me. His hands roamed over my body, caressing every inch of me as I watched his own pleasure plastered on his face.

His thrusts soon became more frantic, my moans becoming more pronounced, as his own lust consumed him. He shifted positions, lifting my legs up and spreading them wider. He filled me so fully that I nearly orgasmed again.

I had the perfect view as his shaft slid in and out of me. The shaft and my inner thighs coated in my arousal. He started moving his pelvis faster, applying more weight behind his downward movement.

He was pushing down hard into me. My legs wide and up high around my shoulders, I clung on to them. I was looking up at him above me as he started to pound down into me, pushing so deep inside me.

I was crying out with every thrust, the pleasure was unbelievable. My second orgasm building quickly.

"Cum for me again baby," he said, hearing my obvious pleasure. "Cum again for daddy."

"I can't help it," I groaned. "Fuck daddy, feels so good. I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cumming." I screamed as my pussy exploded for the second time.

I looked up at my bound hands and, whilst cumming hard, watched as my dad undid my handcuffs. The bastard had the key all along. I should have been furious that he had taken advantage of me, but as he pushed harder and further inside me I only groaned in pleasure.

"Bastard," I moaned. My only attempt at anger. He smiled down at me and squeezed my breasts with a hand.

He suddenly pulled out and I gasped as he spun me over. My dad was on top of me, his cock sliding back inside me. I was on my stomach as he started fucking me from above and behind. I couldn't speak now, my moans not giving me a chance.

We had both lost it. Both desperate for relief. I could tell by his desperate thrusts, the not so subtle grunts escaping him.

I couldn't stop myself reaching back and pressing my finger against my bum hole, pushing the tip inside me. I didn't care what my dad thought of me at that point. I just wanted every possible moment of pleasure.

I pulled my finger out and sucked it, wetting it with another and returning them to my tight hole, forcing them inside me as pleasure from my dad's pounding continued.

My dad leant down towards my ear. "Do you want daddy in your ass baby?" He asked, his hot breath on my neck.

"Yes daddy," I replied, surprising myself. I wanted him everywhere. I wanted him to use every part of me. Time and time again. "Fuck my tight hole daddy."

"Good girl," he said, and butterflies rippled in my stomach.

He pulled out of me and I groaned in displeasure, annoyed that I was empty. Another moan soon came though as I felt his tongue run up between my bum cheeks. I writhed on his mouth as he readied my asshole, and he was soon climbing onto me again

He pushed back into my pussy hard, going deep and making me cry out. He then pulled out. He moved the tip against my bum hole and pressed against it.

"So tight baby," my dad said. "Can you take it all?"

I just groaned in agreement, the thought of my dad fucking me in the ass drove me wild. So many taboos broken at once. I pushed my hips up off the bed, inviting him to enter me, feeling the tip of his cock stretch me open.

"Fuck my ass daddy," I said. "Fuck your baby girl in her tight asshole." I grimaced as he pushed hard against me, a stab of pain as my ring stretched around him. I bit the pillow hard, screwing my eyes shut. I wanted it inside me so much though.

I lowered my hips slightly, breathing heavily, then pushed back against him hard. He forced me open and I gasped as he broke through my tightness and slid inside.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. The cock slid in deep. The pain blurred by the pleasure.

"Good girl," he said, his pelvis hitting my bum cheeks as his length filled me. It felt so good to please him. I started moaning again as he slowly started to fuck my bum hole. His own desperate moans escaping his lips. I could only imagine how tight it felt on his shaft.

"It's so tight baby," he groaned. "Feels too good. I can't hold on.

"Cum for me daddy," I said. "Cum inside me. I want it so badly."

"Oh god," he gasped, his thrusts picking up pace. Ramming inside me. It felt so good filling my ass. I wasn't normally one to get so much pleasure from anal, but I was going to orgasm, and fucking hard. The thought of my dad inside my ass driving me insane.

"I'm cumming too daddy," I groaned. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Cum with me daddy. Fill your daughter with cum. Oh god. Fuck, fuck, fuck." My filthy ramblings worked, he groaned loudly and pushed deep into me, unleashing his load inside me.

My own orgasm tore through me, making me scream out, my pussy exploding on the sheets under me. Our bodies shook uncontrollably as he filled his daughter with cum.

I groaned loudly into the sheet. My whole body going into a twitching over drive, my legs like fucking jelly.

My dad stayed deep inside me as he finished unloading. The thought of his cum pooling inside my body felt better than anything I had ever experienced. I wished we could stay like this forever.

My dad lay down against me, his weight feeling good against my back. I felt this was where I belonged. He moved my hair out the way and kissed my neck, and then my cheek.

"Next time you're being cuffed and I'm doing the work," I whispered. The moan of agreement he released made me think that the next time wasn't going to be too far away.

"I love you baby," he said. My face broke into a smile.

"I love you too daddy," I replied.

The End.