Hannah Ch. 04

Story Info
Big changes for Hannah and Jake.
8.2k words
4.73
3.1k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

It was a rare Friday morning for me. I had the house all to myself. Jake was off on a bike ride, Mom was out doing whatever she did with her days and I was naked (because I like being nude) busy packing for our weekend tip, the first we'd been able to go on in nine months... to a nudist resort.

I was nervous about it. My naked time around other people was still pretty limited. I'd been skinny dipping in some of the lakes and streams with Jake and his friend Maddie when I'd tagged along on their bike rides. We'd been nude at Steph and Maddies quite a few times; I'd even been daring and drove home naked the last few times.

That was a huge turn on.

I was headed for the kitchen when the doorbell rang. While grabbing my door answering robe, I caught my reflection in the mirror and I liked what I saw.

Bicycle rides with Jake combined with morning and evening yoga with Mom, had done wonders for my body. I was never going to be in danger of blowing away in a strong wind, but I'd lost a few dress sizes, my tummy was far less doughy and my butt had slimmed and tightened too.

Even though being as enthralled as I was with my progress, I still donned the robe and answered the door.

The UPS drivers face flashed a slightly disappointed look when I answered the door. Being the package didn't actually need a signature and could have been left on the porch, it didn't take a genius to figure out why.

"Sorry, Irina's out today, so you're stuck with me," I told him.

"No, she's just such a nice lady, I enjoy seeing her," he replied. "Not that you're not a nice lady."

Even at seventy two years old, my mother had an incredible body and liked flaunting it. As she spent all of her time at home nude, she saw no reason to cover up when she was doing trivial things like answering the door for strangers, the pool guy or anyone working on the house.

I'm not sure what came over me at that moment...

"Yes I'm sure you've seen a lot of her," I smiled. "I hate to disappoint, why don't we try this again?"

I shut the door, took off my robe, held my breath and waited.

The doorbell rang.

I answered the door.

"Hello, I see you have something for me," I said, actually feeling more naked than I did the Saturday I surprised Jake in my office.

My pussy started getting moist as his eyes travelled from my face to my boobs then over my blonde muff, right down to my toes.

"Yes ma'am," he said to my boobs as he handed me the package.

"Do I need to sign?"

"No ma'am, I just wanted to make sure you got it."

"How very kind of you," I gushed and so did my pussy.

We stood at the doorway awkwardly for a few seconds while I let his eyes roam up and down my body. The bulge in his shorts told me he liked what he saw.

"Umm, I'm not sure what Irina does for you at this point, but this is as far as things go with me," I told him, breaking the silence.

"No ma'am nothing like that," he stammered. "I..just..you're really beautiful."

He made my day!

We said our goodbyes and I stayed in the doorway until he got in his truck and drove off.

I was dripping. I briefly considered fingering and getting myself off right there on my porch. While I desperately needed some relief, being caught naked outside was one thing, getting caught naked and masturbating was one of those things people went to jail for.

Reluctantly I went inside and closed the door.

With the door against my back, I squatted, spread my legs and ran my fingers over my wet slit. I was very wet, my fingers slipped effortlessly over my lips, my clit and inside of me. I smeared my juices over my pussy, even letting them drift a bit to tease my ass.

Two fingers from my right hand gliding in and out of my pussy, while two fingers of my left hand ground my clit felt great, but I just couldn't push it over the edge.

Forcing myself to get up, I headed towards my bedroom and dug into my suitcase. A moan escaped my lips as my hand found the soft velvet bag. My pussy quivered as I dropped the jeweled, stainless steel plug into my hand. Another quick search in my bag for a bottle of lube and I was ready to go or cum, as it were.

It started out as a joke. The first time the subject of anal sex came up, or rather I asked Jake to, as they say, do me in the butthole, he joked that he'd like to save that for our wedding night.

In his defense, the situation in which I brought it up would have been inconvenient. We'd snuck away for an in the bushes quickie at a friends party. I was bent at the waist and Jake had his hands on his hip as he was pounding me from behind. My boobs were out of my dress, bouncing with every thrust. The situation had me just as turned on as the actual sex....I was in Hannah porn mode.

"Fuck my ass," I pleaded when he ran his fingers over my butthole.

As I said, he was right at that moment. We didn't have any lube with us and clean up would have been problematic.

I did like hearing 'not until our wedding night' much better than an outright 'No' and for the record, I rubbed my clit until I came on his cock. Then turned around, dropped to my knees, took his Hannah gooey cock in my mouth until he filled it with cum, tucked my boobs back in my dress and we got back to the party in time for dessert.

The wedding night comment became a running joke between us. While I liked it that he was thinking along the lines of our relationship becoming permanent, I really wanted to experience anal sex and so far....How can I put this in a lady like fashion?... My butt remained un-fucked.

I promise, I'll get back to the main story in a minute, just one more loose end to tie up.

In the course of my sexual research if I was to put it in academic terms, or in lay terms, watching porn and masturbating, I got interested in butt plugs. The thought of wearing one was daring and exciting. I liked Jakes and on occasion my fingers there and don't get me started about when he licks me...

My interest soon turned into an obsession. I wanted to know what a butt plug felt like inside of me, while Jakes cock slid in and out of my pussy. I wanted to have my special dirty secret while I wore one while I was out shopping. On the practical side, I wanted to use it to get used to things going in back there for the night when I finally talked Jake into taking my butt-ginity.

When the obsession finally got to great, I got on Amazon and ordered a matching pair. Two days later, the package arrived on an evening when Jake was at Maddies playing with bicycles and Mom was out doing whatever Irinas do when they're out in the wild.

Porn knowledge over road common sense when I lubed up the tapered ball of my purple jeweled beauty and slid into my butthole in one motion, just like I'd seen in the movies.

FUCK MY ASS! That hurt.

If I'd been standing, my knees would have buckled. Thankfully I was on my side. A part of me wanted to pull it out, but common sense finally kicked in when that little voice in my head told me it would hurt as much coming out as it did going in. I wiped the tear that formed in the corner of my eye, did a few deep breaths and started rubbing my pussy.

After a few minutes, the pain started easing. In fact, that feeling of fullness was downright pleasant. The more I vigorously I rubbed myself, the more it moved inside of me, making the inside of my butt and my pussy tingle in delightful ways.

Once I got going, it didn't take me long to climax the first time, or the second or the third for that matter.

The fourth time, hung there. I wanted to cum, I was close to cumming, I just couldn't get over that hump.

Hump? I thought. I liked humping things...and people (well, Jake). Grinding my wet pussy against his pubic bone while his rock hard cock was deep inside me, was a form of humping. Pressing myself against his leg while we kissed was kind of like humping. Rubbing my pussy on his thigh, out by the pool, while it was covered in suntan oil and climaxing like a crazy woman....was definitely humping.

Unfortunately Jakes leg was probably straddling a bicycle at that moment, when I wanted mine straddling his, so he was no help.

Looking around the room, my eyes fell on a cylindrical bolster pillow that I'd bought years before and pretty much hated once I got it home.

I sent up an apology to the pillow Gods as I reached for it.

Throwing my leg over and dropping down on it...I was in heaven. It was perfect, just the right height and a wonderful firmness. Rocking my hips back and forth, my clit dragging across the soft material while the plug moved in my butt had me well into my fourth climax in record time. I loved the way my butthole clenched the plug and sent vibrations through my pussy. With a little help from my mouth, biting and licking my own nipples, climaxes five and six occurred one right after another, which left me spent.

I have to admit, when Jake came home late and tired from his ride with Maddie, I wasn't disappointed he didn't try and have sex with me.

Now where was I? That's right, I was hot and bothered from flashing the UPS guy, had my purple jeweled butt plug in hand and was ready to go to town.

Once I got the plug lubed up, I easily slid it into my hole (I've had some, okay a lot of practice since that first time) and pressed my clit against the corner of the mattress. Yes I was forsaking my upholstered lover, but I wanted...no needed to get myself off quickly and I didn't feel like searching for it.

The cool, soft sheets felt fantastic against my over heated clit. Each rocking motion made the plug move and with my fingers strumming and pulling on my nipples, it was going to be a quick one. I moaned and groaned as loud as I wanted. With the house to myself, I had no need to keep my pleasure quiet.

My climax hit me so hard and violently, I was afraid I was going to lose control and pee on the bed. Luckily I was able to maintain and didn't piss myself, but it was close.

The guilt hit me in waves as soon as my orgasmic high faded.

What I had done, exposing myself to the delivery guy, getting turned on and masturbating over it, made me feel like I'd, cheated on Jake.

I curled myself up in a ball and started to cry.

Weeping and in the fetal position is how Jake found me a half hour later.

"What happened?" he asked, stepping into the bedroom.

Through my sobs, I told him what had happened.

"And?" he asked, after I'd finished.

"What do you mean 'and'?" I asked back.

"To me it sounds like you made the guys day and had some fun in the process."

"You're not mad?"

"Not at all," he smiled. "A guy saw you naked, so what? You do remember we're going to a nudist resort for the weekend. I'm sure there are going to be plenty of guys seeing you're gorgeous body and I'll bet a few of them are going to be thinking about you that night."

"I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen," I told him. "I still feel bad about how much it turned me on."

"I realize this is all kind of new to you," he said. "It's really hot how you always want to try new things. No one would ever guess you've only been with two people in your life."

I guess I was in a confession mood.

I held up three fingers and before I lost my nerve, I told him about the esthetician who had made me climax when I'd gotten waxed the week before we got together.

"That's some full service," he laughed. "I'm surprised you didn't go back."

"Well I might have, but right after that I got this boyfriend and he seemed to like my pretty blonde bush," I said as I ran my hand over my pussy. "So I decided to let it grow."

"It is very pretty," he agreed. "Especially with the jewelry."

In all the excitement, I'd forgotten the butt plug was still in.

I'm not sure what that says about me or my butt.

"Um yeah, I've been experimenting," I said suddenly feeling bashful. "I really love the way it feels. I was going to surprise you this weekend."

"Consider me surprised."

Crisis over, his cock started to react in its normal fashion and began to stretch his spandex riding shorts, always a huge turn on for me.

"I'll tell you what," I purred to him as I got on my hands and knees. "I'll let you take it out, if you promise to put something longer back in."

"That sounds very tempting, my love," he told me as he planted a soft kiss on my upturned cheek. "But I don't see a ring on my finger yet."

He gave my other butt cheek a pat and headed to the shower.

God the man could be frustrating! But he did have his charms.

I gently eased the plug out of myself and went into the bathroom to wash it off in the sink.

"You do have a fantastic butt," his voice came from the shower behind me. "I love it."

"You don't get to look at my butt right now, mister."

"Oh don't be like that," he said, playing along. "I want to do it just as much as you do. I just don't feel right about it. Don't you want to wait until we're married? When I can give myself fully to you, completely and without any reservations."

And the game of chicken began.

"So what you're telling me is, you're really not going to do my butt, until our wedding night."

"Nope."

"Do you love me?"

"With all my heart," he replied.

"And you want to marry me?"

"With all my heart," he replied again.

"Would you please stop stroking your cock while I talk to you?"

"I can't help it," he teased. "You look so hot standing there."

"Hot enough that if I came in there you'd slide that soapy rod into my butt?"

"Not without a ring," he laughed and started rinsing off.

The man was exacerbating!

To quickly put everything into perspective, I did love him and wanted nothing more than to be together for the rest of our lives. We had talked before about marriage and both of us agreed we wanted to be married. Really the only thing that had stood in our way was time or a place.

The "not without a ring" game was just that, a game between us.

"I want to cancel the resort this weekend," I said as he came out of the bathroom.

"Really?" he replied.

The look of surprise was perfect. He thought I was pissed.

"Yes really," I continued in a stern tone. "It's simple, I want your dick in my ass by tonight and it seems the only way I'm going to get your dick in my butt is if I put a ring on your pretty little finger. We're going to Vegas and getting married. So chop chop, get moving, I want your cock inside of me by sunset."

Not that I had any doubts he wanted to marry me, but if I did they would have been dispelled as he packed his bag and was waiting for me in the living room in record time.

Five quick hours later, we passed the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. An hour after that we were standing in front of a minister.

"May I have the rings?"

I jolt of panic went through me. In all the rushing, we'd forgotten rings.

Jake reached into his pocket and retrieved a ring box. Tears welled in my eyes as I recognized it as his mothers wedding ring. I'd seen it before. It was a beautiful gesture but his mother had been rail thin and there was no way it was going over one of my pudgy fingers.

"With this ring, I thee wed," Jake said, sliding the ring on my finger.

"How?"

"I knew this was going to happen someday," he whispered.

Yeah I lost it. I don't remember much of the rest of the ceremony, couldn't stop crying.

"Well wife," Jake said as we walked out of the little chapel. "What next?"

"Well husband," I smiled back. "Let's go consummate this marriage."

We walked hand in hand back to the hotel. Once in the elevator, Jake leaned against the wall. I positioned myself right in front of him. He wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me towards him. No one was riding with us, so I took grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on my boobs.

"I love that you're not wearing a bra," he whispered in my ear as my nipples stiffened against his palms.

"Nor panties," I said as I moved one of his hands between my legs. "I didn't bring any either."

"Bras or panties?"

"Both."

"You are so hot, wife," he told me as he lightly ground his hard cock against my butt.

"Getting hotter by the minute," I told him as I reached down and pressed his hand tighter on my pussy.

His hand traveled down to the hem of my dress. While his fingers felt incredible tracing up the soft flesh of my inner thighs, I pushed his hand away.

"Nope," I told him. "You don't get to play with her, until you've done your husbandly duty. You got your ring on your finger, now I get to put my ring on your cock."

"What?" he asked cracking up.

"Yeah, that sounded better in my head," I laughed with him.

Once in the room, I headed for the shower to wash the days sweat and grime off of my body.

"Need some help in there?" my husband asked, standing naked in the bathroom, offering me a drink.

"You know how I love my shower bourbon," I said, stepping out of the spray to take it from him.

Jake stood behind me under the shower spray, his hard cock pressed against my lower back as he ran his soapy hands over my body.

"Not there," I stopped him as his fingers brushed my pussy. "You'll make me cum and I don't want to yet."

I washed between my legs as he concentrated on my back side. I moaned as his index and middle finger soaped around my anus. I let myself relax and both fingers slid easily inside me.

God it felt good. I had to take my hands away from my pussy or I would have cum.

Reluctantly, I pulled away from my husband (yes I like saying husband) and turned around.

"Let's get you washed," I told him. "I need you now."

I got him cleaned up in record time.

"Where do you want to do this?" he asked as we came out of the bathroom.

"In my butt," I told him. "Duh!"

"You are not helpful," he laughed.

"Well, I'd like to start off on my back. I want to see you as your cock goes inside me. Then, I want to be on my hands and knees, then if you can hold out from all my lusciousness, I'd like to finish on the balcony."

My husband had a brilliant idea and we ended up pulling the sofa cushions out to the balcony.

I became a little nervous as I watched him squirting lube on his hard cock. Suddenly and considering where it was going, it started looking enormous.

"Watch me," I told him as I reached for the bottle.

Spreading, then pulling my legs up to my shoulders, I hooked them behind my elbows and poured the lube on my butt. I let my finger circle my anus a few times before pushing it inside. One quickly turned into two and I surprised myself by adding a third.

It was a new personal best!

"Be gentle, husband," I told him as I pulled my fingers out. "At least at first."

"Of course, wife."

He pressed the head of his cock against my hole. I started to worry about the impending pain. I felt myself stretch around him, but no pain. There was a brief moment, when he was about half way in that I needed a pause to catch my breath, but all in all, I was liking it so far.

Jake slowly pulled back and gently pushed his cock in my ass again. It felt good. We kept that slow pace up for a few more minutes.

His pace quickened as he saw I was in no pain and well on the road to ecstasy. I dropped one leg from his shoulder so he thrust harder and deeper into my ass. My boobs were in my hands, squeezing and kneading them. I pulled and pinched my nipples hard, the brief flashes of pain increasing the sensations I was feeling as Jakes hard cock plunged in and out of my stretched asshole.

"I want to be on my knees," I cried out.

I rolled over as fast as I could, burying my face in the couch cushion, I reached back. With a cheek in each hand, I spread them.

It made me feel slutty, sexy and wanton, presenting my ass for my man.

I loved it.

With little ceremony and even less hesitation, Jake grasped my hips and plunged his hard cock back inside me.

I cried out in pleasure as the head and shaft pierced me.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers