Hannah starts her journey

Story Info
Married woman discovers she loves to act dirty.
6k words
4.45
6.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've decided to try my hand at writing a few stories for the site having been a reader for quite some time. Some I'm planning will be fantasy stories but always with elements of truth in them. Write about what you know, I've heard said.

One theme of stories in particular though will be completely true, and I will just change my name and the name the lady in question, everything else will be what happened. You can choose to believe that or not, but I gain nothing from making anything up as it was an incredibly hot time in both our lives. The stories probably won't be as outlandish as some I've read but if you know they are genuine I think that makes them even more erotic.

I suppose I should start by telling you about 'Hannah' as I will call her from now on. We met online well over 20 years ago when AOL chat rooms were the biggest forum around. I'd worked in a lot of east European countries including Russia and when we got chatting she wanted to know as much as possible about the countries and what I'd encountered as that part of the world had always been somewhere she'd longed to visit. We became firm friends in a pen pal sort of way to start with, sharing everything about our lives, families, pets and hobbies. That all changed, obviously, and we ended up having a 5 year affair but to start with friendship was more than enough for both of us.

Hannah was very naïve about online chat rooms when we met and even told me that a guy she was chatting to once had asked if she'd like to 'cyber' and she agreed despite not knowing what it was. When he started to talk dirty to her she was shocked and logged off in a panic. That response was to change drastically over the following months and years but as I say, she was very reserved at the beginning. Not that she was prudish; she just had no idea about that sort of thing.

We exchanged photos after a few weeks of chatting and were also completely honest about our names, where we lived, and our phone numbers so we could keep in contact during the day via text messages. She told me she thought I looked handsome in the photos I sent her, but it was sometime before she owned up to just how it made her feel when she looked at my pictures. Another very flattering thing for me was when she told me that whenever anything happened to her, good or bad, her first thought was always "I must tell Paul."

I was very taken with Hannah's photos, she was pretty and petite, no more than 5 feet tall which suited me as although fit from cycling and weight training I was only 5' 8" myself. She had very short blonde hair but after a while I admitted I liked ladies with long hair, so she let it grow. In later years when we were together she loved us to get into a bath together and have me wash her hair for her.

Hannah's home life and marriage wasn't good; teenage boys who were, quite frankly, a pain in the arse and a husband who was definitely abusive. Not in a physical way, he'd never laid a hand on her, but emotionally; he could and would make her feel about 2 feet tall with a few words and would belittle her in front of friends. I suppose that was one of the reasons she was so happy to have friendly and interesting conversations with me. He was her first serious boyfriend, they married when she was 17 and he was the only man she'd had full sex with until more than 20 years later. We would chat for hours online, and our favourite times were Friday and Saturday nights when her husband would go out night fishing until the early hours and we could drink wine and relax. Thankfully her boys would often stay over with friends at weekends as well, so we felt totally private and free.

The night our friendship changed came on a Saturday after we'd known each other a few months, although we still hadn't met in person at that stage. I had no plans, but Hannah was going to a party at her boss's house and had sent me a photo of herself dressed up before she left. She was wearing a white trouser suit and high heels and looked stunning. I told her so as well and wished her a lovely evening. By 9pm though she messaged me asking if I was free to go online and chat. I agreed readily but was concerned something bad had happened. Nothing had happened except she'd got bored with the company and had spent the entire evening fantasising that I was there with her and decided she'd rather sit in an empty house on her own chatting to me on her PC than be around anybody else.

I'd had a few glasses of wine, but Hannah hadn't drunk alcohol at the party as she had to drive herself home afterwards. Apparently when she got in though the first thing she did was pour herself a large glass of white wine and down it almost in one before she changed out of her trouser suit and into her nightwear of nightie and panties. She then she poured another large glass of white and logged into her AOL account to chat with me.

We laughed and joked to start with about the people who had bored her at the party and continued to drink until we were both quite tipsy. That's when she told me she'd been fantasising about me being at the party with her and I admitted I'd been having much the same thoughts. As we chatted I said to her that if we were single and lived closer to each other I'd have asked her out on a date by now.

Her reply was short and simple; "and I'd have said yes."

She asked me what I thought we'd have done at the party, and I think she meant it quite innocently but with several glasses of wine inside me I gave her quite a rude answer. She didn't respond instantly and I panicked, thinking I may have ruined a great friendship by being too forward. I apologised saying I was just frustrated and had needs but had got carried away. I said if she wanted I wouldn't go there again, and we could go back to our normal chatty friendship. I was hoping she'd accept my apology and we'd carry on as before but instead she said, "that's OK, I don't mind, I have needs too."

My heart was pounding waiting to see what she'd say next, and she typed "please carry on and tell me what we'd have done."

I described how we'd have moved to a very dark corner of the large garden where after kissing her for a while I'd have knelt in front of her and undone her trousers, lowering them over her thighs and down to her ankles before doing exactly the same with her panties. I would then have proceeded to start licking her whilst my hands went behind her, gripping her butt and pulling her hard onto my face. The more I described the less and less she joined in the dialogue until the last thing she said which was "don't stop now."

Not long after that she logged off without another word and again I thought I'd gone too far and upset her. I spent a sleepless night worrying and planning how I was going to excuse my behaviour the following day, but before I could I got a text first thing Sunday morning saying she was so sorry for logging off without a goodbye and could we go back online to chat. We got the chance not long after and she told me it wasn't my behaviour that was the problem, it was hers, and she was so embarrassed about what she'd done she didn't know what to do except log off.

Obviously I wanted to know what she meant when she said she was embarrassed about what she'd done, and she confessed all. It hadn't been planned but as soon as I'd started talking to her the wine had lowered her inhibitions and she'd felt her nipples harden and start to poke through the thin material of her nightie. When I began describing how I'd perform cunnilingus on her she became so wet that she quickly grabbed a hand towel to sit on rather than stain the chair. After we became lovers I knew just what she meant as I'd never been with a woman who got so wet so quickly.

At first she was able to type replies to me even though she was doing it one handed as her left hand was kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples. When she'd stopped replying was when the ache between her legs became too much to bear and her right hand slid inside her panties, her fingers finding her clitoris and soaked vulva. Her orgasm was rapid and powerful but when it finished that was when she had a moment of guilt and panic and had quickly logged off. It wasn't that she was embarrassed about masturbating; she was no stranger to that as her husband was a selfish and inconsiderate lover, so she did it regularly, often in the bathroom as soon as he'd fallen asleep after sex, leaving her frustrated. No, her embarrassment was because she'd done it sitting in front of a computer screen and it was caused by somebody she'd never even met in person. If she'd known then what she would be doing with total strangers in the years to come I don't think she'd have believed it.

I did ask if she'd rather we didn't get carried away like that again but by now the genie was well and truly out of the bottle and there was no going back. In fact, she said she couldn't wait to do it again but just asked me to have patience with her if she struggled with shyness.

Actually, that was never a problem, all her inhibitions melted away very quickly and there was never anything I brought up that she wasn't willing to try; if it turned me on then it made her even hotter. We met up soon after, both finding excuses to be away for a night, and I booked us into a hotel. From the very first the sex was sensational, and we didn't even get to nap until around 5am. She adored being licked and as cunnilingus was my favourite we were two very happy bunnies as I'd perform it on her for as long as she could take, and she would have orgasm after orgasm. When we fucked it was very rare for us not to finish simultaneously.

Because we didn't live near each other most of our sex was still online or over the phone, but it was still fantastically satisfying for both of us as we were so in tune with each other. We invested in webcams but obviously they could only be used when we were both alone in our respective homes. Camera phones were just coming on the market as well and although the quality of the photos wasn't great due to early pixel limitations it was still a real bonus, and my heart would leap if I heard a text ping in on a day when she'd promised to send me a photo of her latest lingerie.

One thing we discovered very early on was that we'd both get incredibly turned on when Hannah would tell me about her sexual experiences. One experience she'd been reticent to share though was how she discovered she loved cunnilingus so much. I can't even remember how we got onto the subject, but she said she'd been involved slightly with a married man just before she met me. Obviously I was all ears and wanted the full story but getting it took a little while and several large glasses of white before she was brave enough to tell me.

This was it: She lived in quite a small town and one Saturday when she was out with Debbie, a friend from work, they'd popped into a café during a break in shopping. It was a rainy day and a man on his own came in and ordered coffee, but he was mainly just sheltering from the weather, as were quite a few others. Because the café was busy due to the inclement conditions the only table he could sit at was next to Hannah and Debbie. The three of them exchanged small talk, mostly about the dreadful weather, (how very English) and as the rain hadn't eased up he bought them all more coffee and they carried on talking. When the rain finally eased Hannah and Debbie said they were going to carry on shopping but before they left he asked if this was a regular Saturday morning haunt for them. Hannah told him that it wasn't exactly regular, but they did pop in quite often if they were in the vicinity.

"In that case I shall come here at the same time every Saturday just in case you do" he replied, as he smiled and waved them goodbye.

Once they were outside Debbie said "well, you certainly made an impression on him!"

Hannah didn't think that was the case and argued that he'd been talking to them both all the time.

"Maybe he was" said Debbie "but his eyes were mostly on you."

She thought about the encounter and what Debbie had said a lot during the following week and despite the fact she didn't overly fancy him, she was still flattered to be paid attention. The next Saturday she decided to go into town again, even trying to kid herself that she actually needed to pick up a few bits and pieces, but if she was being honest she was planning to go to the café at the same time in the hope he'd keep his promise. She even put on makeup and took extra time over her appearance. The café was quieter this week when she walked in, and her heart sank slightly when she looked around the sparse clientele and realised he wasn't one of them. 'Probably for the best' she thought to herself but ordered a coffee and sat at a corner table anyway. He arrived less than a minute later and had a beaming smile on his face as he ordered his drink and then joined Hannah at her table.

"That was incredible timing" said Hannah "I've only just got here."

His smile got even broader, "I know" he replied, "I've been sitting in my car opposite the café for the past hour just in case you turned up."

Hannah felt her heart jump. No, he wasn't somebody she'd look at and think 'wow', but he had a nice smile and the flattery made up for anything else he was lacking. They spent an hour chatting and when Hannah left it was with a spring in her step as they'd arranged to meet again in the same place the following Saturday.

A week later found them once again at the same corner table but this time when they were due to part, rather than ask if she'd meet him in the café again next week he said, "I don't suppose you fancy meeting up for a drink in a pub this evening do you?"

Hannah surprised herself by how quickly she answered in the affirmative and in no time they'd agreed to meet in a quiet country pub some way from their homes.

Once she was indoors, she lied to her husband that she was going round to see Debbie for the evening and wouldn't be back early. He was fishing that night anyway and usually left around 6pm so he probably wouldn't have known that she'd been out, but she felt she needed an alibi just in case. Again, she kidded herself, 'not that I need an alibi' she thought, 'I'm only having a drink with a friend.' Considering it was 'just a drink with a friend' she could barely wait for her husband to go out so she could get ready and spent far too much time trying on and discarding outfits before settling on a white top with half a dozen buttons and a black skirt that finished just above her knees. Her underwear was simple, white front opening bra and thin white panties. In all the years I knew her she never owned a pair of tights, and it wasn't until I asked her to add them to her collection that she started to wear suspender belts. If she was wearing a dress or a skirt it was always holdups. Not because she wanted to look sexy, although she knew they did look good on her, but because she thought they were cooler and much healthier, and it was a black pair she pulled on that evening. A pair of strappy heels completed her outfit as they often did because when you're 5 feet tall you didn't want everybody towering over you.

Her heart was racing as she pulled into the pub car park where he was already waiting for her. He'd parked as far away from the pub as possible and waved her to pull in next to him.

"Wow! You look fantastic" he said when she got out of her car. Probably not the most original opening gambit but she appreciated it, nevertheless.

They spent an enjoyable evening chatting and laughing, and she was disappointed when he suggested leaving before time had even been called at the bar. She surprised herself with what happened next though. When they got back to the empty corner of the car park where they'd left their vehicles, he said to her "would you like to get in the back of my car for a while rather than go straight home?"

She didn't think twice before saying "yes" and climbing in.

As soon as they were both in the back of the car, he started kissing her and she responded passionately. She hadn't properly kissed another man since she'd been married, and her husband barely gave her more than a peck on the cheek these days. The kissing soon led to his hands exploring her body and the further he went the more she surprised herself and the more she enjoyed it. She barely remembered how quickly and deftly he had the buttons of her top undone and to assist she flicked open the clasp on her bra, so he had full access to her breasts and her nipples which were now erect and rock hard. He stopped kissing her mouth and moved down to suck her nipples whilst at the same time putting his hand on her knee. If she was going to resist now was the time, but instead she opened her legs as wide as she could in the cramped rear of the car to afford him the easiest access to her throbbing and soaking wet pussy. He pulled her panties to one side so his fingers could explore around and inside of her. Her heart was beating so fast she could barely breathe but what little breath she had left felt like it was taken away when he managed to get low enough to get his head between her legs and his tongue expertly found her clitoris.

She told me that her husband rarely performed cunnilingus on her and when he did it was brief and poorly executed so to have somebody doing it properly for the first time in her life made her feel faint as she experienced the most wonderful feeling ever. Her whole body was shaking as his tongue flicked around and over her clit while she pushed her hips towards him longing for more. Her orgasm when it quickly came was mind blowingly powerful, something she hadn't been used to in a very long time.

As her pleasure subsided, the guilt and the realisation of what she'd just done kicked in. Faithfully married for more than 22 years yet she'd just willingly opened her legs wide to somebody she barely knew and didn't overly fancy so that he could bring her to orgasm. An orgasm that had left her extremely messy; her panties had only been pulled to one side so were soaked as was the back of her skirt where she'd leaked profusely.

I'm sure he was hoping to fuck her or at the very least have her make him cum either with her mouth or hand, but she told him she was sorry, but she'd made a mistake and had to go. She grabbed her things and was rapidly in her own car and driving home, hoping her husband hadn't given up with fishing and come home early. She hadn't even done her bra back up, just closed a couple of buttons on her top to stop it flapping open. Despite the guilt she was aware that the material of her top brushing over her nipples had made them hard again and she was still soaking wet and continuing to leak.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she arrived home to see her husband's car wasn't in the drive, so she parked and rushed upstairs to the bathroom, threw her soiled clothing into the linen bin and climbed into the shower. As she soaped her breasts her nipples once again reacted, and she was more than aware of the throbbing that had started between her legs again. At first, she let the shower spray run over her breasts and down her body, but as the water trickled between her legs she knew she needed more so removed the shower head from its holder and sprayed it directly on her pussy, leaning back against the wall as she did so. It was a position and technique that she'd often used and although not as quick as the tongue she'd been feeling so recently she still orgasmed quickly.

The following morning, she felt confused as although she was wracked with guilt over what had happened, she still felt horny and that increased every time she thought of the way she'd been licked and how powerful her orgasm had been. Either way, she resolved that she wasn't going to see him again.

12