Hannah's Little Secret

Story Info
What a daughter really wants from her dad.
2.4k words
4.35
48.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday that I was changing her diapers, now my little girl is eighteen. It's just been Hannah and me ever since her mom died in an automobile accident when Hannah was six years old. It's been tough on both of us trying to accept the reality of the loss of my wife, and her mother. Hannah was in the car that fateful night, Though she survived, her ankle was crushed under the seat. The doctor's did a bang up job saving her foot, but to this day, walks with a limp. But today, that didn't bother Hannah. It was her birthday.

I spared no expense welcoming her as a legal adult. Though still in high school, with several months til graduation, she was by law, an adult. The house was full with all her friends, along with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, who came to celebrate her birthday. Hannah had the time of her life. The party lasted a couple of hours, before everyone began to depart. My sister was the only one left to help me clean up the mess in my dining room. After she left, it was just me and my birthday girl.

"Thank you daddy for a wonderful party." She said kissing me on the mouth.

"It's not over yet pumpkin. I'm taking you out to dinner Saturday at Del Vitto's."

"Dad!! That's one of the best restaurants in the area, if not the state!! That place is always packed. How did you get reservations so soon?"

"Baby, I did that a year ago." I said smiling.

"Oh daddy, I love you so much." She said as she wrapped her arms over my shoulders, placing her head on my chest.

"I love you too pumpkin." Holding her in my arms, and kissing the top of her head. "Happy birthday sweetheart." Raising her head, and giving her a peck on the lips.

Saturday evening came quickly, and Hannah and I were waiting inside Del Vitto's for our table.

"Hi. I'm John Walker. I have a reservation for two."

"Yes Mr. Walker. 7:30 reservation. If you'll follow me."

We were escorted to our table. It was near the back wall, not too far from the kitchen. The smell of food increased our hungry appetite as food servers were bustling out the doorway separating the kitchen to the dining hall. We were greeted by our waitress, and asked what we would like to drink.

"I would like a 7&7, and the young lady will have the Tropical Paradise."

"7&7, and Tropical Paradise. Okay. I'll be right back with your drinks."

The waitress scurried off as I watched her wiggle her ass as she left.

"Hmmm Nice ass on her." I said out loud.

"Dad!" Hannah snorted.

"Oh, sorry dear. Didn't mean to say that out loud."

"No! I'm not twenty one. I can't have alcohol!!"

"Look. They didn't ask for ID. so keep it cool. Besides, the way you look, no one would ever think your under twenty one."

I was right. She was dressed, looking a lot older than eighteen. Her long, dark brown, wavy hair was flowing down past her shoulders, with her banes braided, and clipped behind her head with a sparkling butterfly barrette. Her face was made up with a little bit of make up, and rose colored lipstick. Her eyelashes were darkened, bringing out her beautiful hazel eyes. She was wearing a red blouse with a light pink camisole underneath, and a black ruffled miniskirt, with black pantyhose, and black low heel shoes. She looked so much like her mom. She too liked to dress sexy whenever we went out She always told me she like to get all the other guys jealous of me for being with such a beautiful woman. I would tell her there was no need to overdo it. I knew she was beautiful from the first day I laid eyes on her. Even then, I said I was going to make her my wife.

Hannah and I had our drinks, and later had our meal. She was even brave enough to follow me onto the dance floor. She would never dance with anyone but me. She was timid about dancing with a bad leg, but with me, I was gentle when I would dance with her. We held each other close as we mainly swayed from side to side, only once in a while moving our feet. She rested her head on my shoulders, holding me close to her. I really got a good whiff of her perfume, and it was really turning me on. Not to mention feeling the warmth of her body pressed against mine. My cock was beginning to get erect in my pants. I had to shift myself so she wouldn't feel it brushing up against her

"Boy. If she wasn't my daughter." I thought to myself.

This was the first time I ever thought about Hannah in a sexual way. I began to see her look a lot like her mother, and she looked more and more like her mom with each passing day. The images I was having of fucking my eighteen year old daughter got my cock even harder. But I knew this was totally wrong. To want to undo my pants, and pull my cock out, shoving it up her twat in the middle of the dance floor for all to see was just fucking immoral.. She loved me, and trusted me. What kind of a father would I be to take advantage of my little girl like that. After our dance, we sat down for a bit, enjoying our last drink. I shook the insane images out of my head as I gulped down my drink. We danced a couple of more times, but this time I made sure my thoughts about Hannah were pure.

We finally left the restaurant after about two hours being there. When we got home, we plopped ourselves on the couch. Hannah pushed her shoes off with her feet. They made a clunking noise as they fell to the floor. I too peeled my shoes off with my feet, kicking them away from the couch.

"Thank you daddy for a great time tonight. I really love you."

"You're welcome sweetheart. I'm glad you had a great time."

"I did. But now I'm going to get out of these clothes, and into my nightie. Do you want to watch a movie when I come back out?"

"Sure. I'm going to get undressed myself. Then change for the night."

We both went into our rooms, changing into our bedtime wardrobe. I came out wearing just a pair of shorts. I never cared for wearing a shirt to bed. Besides, Hannah was use to seeing me this way, and it never bothered her. When she came out, she was wearing her usual long one piece cotton nightgown that had Winnie the Pooh on the front. Even at eighteen, Winnie the Pooh was still her favorite. I put in a movie in the DVD player, as Hannah made a bowl of popcorn. We sat together on the couch, watching the movie, and enjoying the warm snack.

It wasn't long before Hannah laid down on the couch, with her head resting on my lap. She's done this almost all her life, and I don't think no matter how old she got, that as long as she was living with me, she'd never stop doing this. She loved how I massaged her arm, or back. Many times putting her to sleep.

"So dad. You thought that waitress had a nice ass?" Hannah said out of nowhere.

"Yeah. She did." I said somewhat surprised that she brought it up.

"Do you ever look at mine?"

"Say what??" Now stunned.

"Do you ever look at my ass?" She said now looking up at me.

"Um. You're my daughter!!" I said trying not to answer her question.

"Come on dad. You can tell me. Do you?"

"You're not going to stop until I tell you aren't you!"

"Just tell me. Do you!!"

"Yes baby. I do look at your ass. And your tits, and your face, as a matter of fact, your whole body. I even sneak a peek when you spread your legs. Satisfied now!!"

"It's okay daddy. You wouldn't be normal if you didn't. I think you have a nice ass too." She giggled. And you're very handsome. So how come you never remarried?"

Because your mom was my soulmate. My world. No one could ever take her place."

"Am I your world daddy?"

"You're my life sweetheart. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here right now. I lived to take care of you." I said as a tear ran down my cheek. "I don't want to talk about your mom, okay!?"

"Okay dad. But if you weren't my dad, would you look at me the way you did with that waitress?"

"I guess so. This may sound biased, but I find you very beautiful."

"Ever think about wanting to fuck me?"

"I'm not even going there."

"Why? I thought about it."

"You what???"

"I thought about having sex with you. Am I a sicko for thinking that way?"

"Yes Er, I mean no. I mean, oh, I don't know. No you're not a sicko for thinking that. Sometimes people get attracted to family members. I had a crush on your Aunt Julie."

"You did? Does she know that?"

"No. I never told her, nor would I ever tell her."

"Wow!! So dad, did you ever think about fucking me?" She asked again.

"Where are you going with this Hannah?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" She said now sitting on my lap. Are you really that clueless? I want to have sex with you dad!"

She leaned over, planting her lips onto mine. I wanted to push her off me, but the feel of her soft lips, and tongue going in my mouth, felt too great. My mind was racing between having forbidden sex with my daughter, and knowing full well this was all wrong.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!. This isn't right Hannah. We can't be doing this."

"Come on dad. You know as well as I do you want to fuck me." She said as she got off my lap.

She reached down, grabbing my shorts from the waistband, and pulled them down. She then lifted her nightgown up to her stomach. I could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her pussy was covered by a full bush of hair. She got back on top of me, placing her wet cunt on the top of my cock.

"Your cock is big and fat daddy. Put it in me daddy. Put it in me."

She wiggled a bit, getting my cock in line with her pussy hole. I felt my cock slide inside her tight, wet pussy.

"No baby. This is wrong. You're my daughter." I said not really resisting.

Hannah's mouth opened wide, and her eyes rolled back as she began riding my cock. Her pussy was tight and wet, making it harder for me to resist her advancements. Before long, I was thrusting my ass upward, filling her pussy with every inch of my cock. I lifted her nightgown up over her head, throwing on the other end of the couch. I pulled her forward, sucking on her B-cup tit. Her tits were great to squeeze. They were soft, but stood firm on her chest. Her nipples were hard and erect, They were big, and stood out about an inch from her tit.

"Yes daddy. Oh yes. That's it daddy. Fuck my twat, and suck my tits."

My dick took over my common sense. I was enjoying fucking my daughter. Hannah was really getting into bouncing up and down on my cock. Her moans intensified as she was being fucked. I twisted my body, putting her flat on her back on the couch. She spread her legs wide, letting me slip my cock back in her pussy.

Oh dad!! You're filling my pussy! I can feel you in my stomach. Fuck me dad. Fuck me hard."

I pounded my cock deep inside Hannah's tight pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, digging her fingernails in my back.

"Harder daddy. Harder. Fuck my pussy dad. Oh, fuck my tight ass pussy."

"Yes baby. I want to fuck you like you've never been before. I want to cum in you baby."

"Yes daddy. Cum inside me. Give me every bit."

It wasn't long before I felt the pressure build up inside my cock. My balls were pumping my cum up through the shaft of my dick.

Ahh, baby, I'm going to cum. Goddamn, I'm fucking cumming!"

Hannah clamped her legs tighter. She was making sure I wouldn't pull out at the last second. My cock throbbed in pain, and I let out a painful grunt as I shot my load inside my little girl's pussy.

Oh dad. That's it daddy. Cum in me. Cum in your little princess."

I kept pumping my cock into her as cum kept squirting out, filling her cunt. My cock was still hard, even after ejaculating my load of sperm inside Hannah. she moaned over and over, as I shoved my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh God dad. I'm ready to cum. Fuck me dad. Fuck me. Yes!! Yes!! Oh God. Oh My Gahhhhhd!!"

Hannah's nails dug in deeper into my back. I could feel her body tense under me. She placed her feet on the back of my legs, pushing down with all her weight as her pussy erupted with her big orgasm. She let out a huge sigh of relief as every muscle in her body surrendered, allowing herself to release her orgasm. We both laid there panting. My dick was now getting soft, and retracting back to normal, slipping out her cum soaked pussy. I still didn't move off of her. She was still holding me in her arms, rubbing her hands up and down my back.

"Ah, dad. That was awesome sex. You were fantastic."

"So were you pumpkin. You're tight just like your mom was when we first had sex."

"I'll never ask you who is better. I just like to think that I'm as good as mom was. Too bad she's not here though. How fun would it be having sex with both of us?"

"Do you think she'd allowed that if she was still alive?"

"Maybe not. But it would be fun if she did."

That night, we didn't sleep. After a half hour of resting, we fucked again. We fucked until the sun came up the next morning. Hannah waited till she was eighteen to reveal her little secret. Now we have a secret to keep from everyone else.