Hannah's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spanks sent them flurrying away in a rush to gather their clothes and leave that rooftop as fast as they could. Alexandria gave a hurried but half-hearted look around for her discarded thong, but must have decided that escaping Ms McLaughlin and comforting Clara who seemed on the verge of tears was more important.

All I could feel was a gnawing guilt in my stomach, knowing that all the suffering and humiliation of my friends was because of me. But the worst was yet to come.

Still grinning lasciviously at the half dressed Presutti twins scurrying down the stairs in fear, ogling their young bodies right up to the last second, their naked tits and arses burned into her mind's eye forever,

Ms. McLaughlin turned her attention at last to Joanna. The poor girl had remained completely frozen to the ground, like a deer caught in headlights, shaking in fear throughout the whole ordeal.

"Your turn, Nelson." Ms. McLaughlin grinned hungrily down at the pretty young girl. "Show me how thankful you are for my mercy." Clearly Ms. McLaughlin's lust for power, and schoolgirls, was getting the better of her.

"Please don't make me do this." Joanna pleaded, her voice breaking, visible tears welling up in her eyes.

Unperturbed by this first show of resistance, Ms. McLaughlin simply laughed heartily up to the sky, as Joanna cowered beneath, her naked body pushed as flat into the roof as she could in a desperate attempt to hide.

"Well if my generous offer isn't to your liking, we could always go see the Head Mistress and you could explain why you were skipping class and hanging about naked with a bunch of other naked girls in a restricted area?" Ms. McLaughlin grinned down at her, her leering face half hidden behind those reflective glasses. "But if I was you I'd probably want to avoid being marched naked all the way across campus, especially with everyone heading to lunch just now. So probably best to man up, give me a curtesy, and thank me for not treating this more officially."

Joanna has buried her face entirely into the towel, almost childishly hoping in vain that she could disappear from the situation by not looking at her abuser.

"I can't do it!" Joanna cried out, now audibly sobbing into the towel. "Please please please just let me get dressed and go, I won't ever do anything like this again, just please don't make me do this!"

My heart was absolutely breaking at seeing my friend so distressed. I could feel the hot sting of my own tears pricking at the corners of my eyes. But all I could do was watch on helplessly at her humiliation, almost forgetting my own naked exposition to the world.

Joanna's protestations seemed to finally be annoying Ms. McLaughlin and with a lunch forward she grabbed the small naked girl and dragged her to her feet, causing her to release a shriek of terror, punctuating her sobs, as her gorgeous naked body was manhandled off the ground. Desperately she covered her bare tits with her hands and crossed her legs, doing everything she can to maintain the slightest hint of modesty in this depraved situation.

"Right you've pissed me off now, Nelson." Ms. McLaughlin growled at her, the smile vanishing from her face. "Maybe you've lost your chance now. Maybe it's best if I do take you to the Head Mistress office, and you can explain why you're standing naked in her office. Tell you what, that would be a long long walk from here to there naked."

As if on cue, the bell rang at just that moment, signalling the mass exodus of teachers and pupils filing out from their classrooms and spreading across campus towards the dining hall.

The timing and irony of the situation seemed to return the smile back to Ms. McLaughlin's face.

"Sounds like perfect timing to me!" Ms. McLaughlin laughed. Grabbing Joanna's arm, exposing her small perky breasts, she moved as if to drag her towards to the door and outside.

"No, please, don't, no, I'm sorry!" Joanna babbled through her sobs, terrified of being exposed like that to the whole school. "I'll curtsy, I'm sorry, thank you, I'll curtsy."

Ms. McLaughlin stopped in her tracks and turned with a smile. Of course she was never going to march Joanna naked across campus, she'd have gotten in way more trouble for that than Joanna would. But Joanna wasn't thinking straight. Her fear had clouded her judgment and all she wanted was to escape this horrible situation she found herself in.

"Oh I'm sorry, that offer had expired. I gave you the chance and you refused. You've left me no option, I just hope you're happy with a whole lot of people seeing you naked." She grinned down at her. "Although, pretty little girl like you, I know they'd be happy at least."

All this resulted in was even more screaming from Joanna who was now completely breaking down in tears.

Ms. McLaughlin on the other hand had become seemingly mad with the power she held over this gorgeous terrified schoolgirl.

"Well, maybe if you really show me how sorry and thankful you are, I might let you go." Ms. McLaughlin playfully mulled to herself.

"Oh thank you, thank you Ms. McLaughlin!" Joanna sobbed out, overjoyed at the opportunity to avoid the threatened naked march.

"Well you're very welcome, dear." Ms. McLaughlin smirked. "But if you're really sorry and really thankful..." She paused, dramatically, a shocked Joanna standing there with bated breath, waiting to see what she'd have to do. "...then you'd kneel down in front of my and kiss my shoe."

Joanna was speechless at such an affront, and even I was shocked at how far Ms. McLaughlin was taking this. Still slightly blubbering to herself, she couldn't give any response.

"Joanna, this is another time sensitive offer and you're really trying my patience now." Ms McLaughlin said as the seconds of thought ticked on. "If you don't get down on your knees and kiss my shoe right now-"

But before she could finish her threat, a terrified and broken Joanna had whimpered out a simple "Yes..."

Slowly sinking to her knees, no longer even trying to hide her naked body, one of my closest friends, completely shattered and broken from fear, looked up at the woman who had assaulted me and humiliated all of my friends, took her muddy and grassy trainer up to her lips and delivered a loud sloppy kiss.

I don't think I'd ever felt hate for anyone more than I did for Ms. McLaughlin at that moment. Except maybe myself, for causing it all.

"Well done dear, I can see you're sorry." Ms. McLaughlin smiled, barely containing her laughter at this humiliating experience for Joanna. "Say thank you."

Joanna muttered something barely audible.

"What was that, dear? I didn't quite hear it."

"Thank you." Joanna whispered, unable to look her tormentor in her eyes.

"You're very welcome sweetie." Grabbing Joanna again, Ms McLaughlin dragged her to her feet and held her tightly, staring deeply into those blue tear stained eyes. The seconds passed by as McLaughlin kept staring at her. I almost thought she was really going to let her self control go and kiss her right there, but somehow she restrained herself and let her arms slip away.

"Okay Miss Nelson, you can get dressed and go." She finally said. "But if I was you, I'd be more careful about not running around like a little naked slut." Ms McLaughlin flashed her a cheeky smile. "Even if you do have such lovely pretty titties."

Still completely shaken Joanna stumbled over to her pile of clothes, her legs barely able to support her teetering frame. Slowly she pulled on her knickers, clipped her bra on, slipped on her white blouse and pulled up her tartan skirt.

The whole time she was slowly dressed, Ms McLaughlin and I stood silent on the rooftop, only the gentle buzz of conversation from the people below piercing the silence.

At last, Joanna picked up her blazer and slowly, still dazed, tip toed passed us and towards the door. Just before she vanished down the stairs she turned back at me, and all I could see was the red of her tear stained, burning with humiliation, face. But there was something else. A hatred for me that I had never ever seen in anyone I'd cared about before. But it was a hatred I fully felt I deserved.

As she disappeared, Ms McLaughlin finally turned he attention towards me.

"Hey, baby." She sighed at me in a sultry tone. "Mummy missed you after our fun last night. Your friends are definitely all sexy little girlies, but there's only one girl for me, and thats you Baby."

Frozen where I stood after witnessing the horrors of everything she had done to my friends I could barely respond. But remembering what she was like, and what she liked me to call her, I knew I had to respond.

"Th-thank you... Mummy." I heard myself stutter back at her.

"Aw, you're welcome Baby." She smiled back at me. "Let Mummy give you a kiss."

And before I knew what was happening she had pulled me into a tight embrace, her hands running across my naked back, hungrily squeezing my arse, as her lips locked tight against mine, her tongue probing and swirling in my mouth, locked in a sloppy wet kiss.

"I know I sent your friends away for lunch, but seeing all their sexy young bodies has really gotten me all worked up. You know how wet your Mummy gets, and I promise you they were the perfect appetiser to my Baby main course."

She gave my bum cheeks another hard squeeze, digging in her nails.

"And I hope you're hungry too, Baby. Because Mummy has made something very tasty for you to... eat."

I swallowed from fearful anticipation. I had an idea about what Mummy would want me to eat, and I know from experience that it's definitely not my idea of tasty...

Shocking myself, I suddenly realised that I'd thought of her as 'Mummy' in my head. The sick, twisted pet name forced on me by her. She's Ms. McLaughlin. Old, ugly, spinster Ms. McLaughlin. Not Mummy.

I was shaken back to reality by Ms. McLaughlin's hands moving away from squeezing my arse.

"Now as much as Mummy would love to show off her sexy Baby to the whole world, it would probably be a good idea to put your clothes back on, if we're crossing the playing fields to my office for a bit more... privacy." She grinned down at me. I could feel the lust pouring out of her. "Don't worry though, you can take it off again soon. I know how much you love getting these gorgeous tits out to show off."

I yelped with sudden shock as she grabbed my nipples and pulled them up hard.

"Don't bother putting your bra on, Baby." She sighed lustfully. "It'll only get in Mummy's way later."

With that, she let my nipples go, eliciting another yelp as my full tits bounced free.

Knowing from my experiences that there was no point in fighting the inevitable, and so, with a sigh, I stepped away from her to start pulling on my clothes. Knowing full well that another horrifying experience was coming up where they'd get pulled off for an old lesbian perv soon enough...

"Make it fast, Baby." Ms. McLaughlin called over. "Mummy's pussy is begging for your sexy little tongue."

Shuddering with horror, I could do nothing except keep pulling on my uniform, discarding my bra into my blazer pocket with disappointment. Somehow feeling even more naked semi-clothed without underwear, than I did before I pulled any clothes on.

Unable to delay the inevitable any longer, all I could do was walk towards Ms. McLaughlin, now moaning with anticipation. As I went to pass her to open the door off the roof, she grabbed my waist and pulled me close, whispering in my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so good baby, my cunt is dripping for you."

With a playful spank on my arse and a girlish giggle, she closed the door behind us.

As the light of the roof disappeared to the darkness of the staircase, I caught a glimpse of Alexandria's thong, abandoned by her after she pinged it away earlier. A bright shining red symbol of how much I'd fucked up my life, and the lives of my friends, before the wooden door shut completely and I was gently pushed towards another horrible life experience...

12