Happenstance Ch. 01: Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! I thought, but if giving Mom a hand cleaning up and doing other things would be the trade-off, it would be well worth it, in my mind. So, for the remainder of the day, I straightened my room, did a load of laundry, helped Mom fold the clothes, and even vacuumed the living room.

Fuck, that was the most work I've done in a long time, but knowing what was going to happen drove me onward, until finally I was finished.

I even wanted to skip dinner that night, but Mom forced me to eat, and even commented, "Jesus, Cory, I haven't seen you this excited in a long time."

"I know, Mom. I can't believe it, either," I said, as I finished my plate.

Rushing to my room, I stripped naked and waited for my guest to arrive once again, and thankfully I didn't have to wait as long as I did the previous night before I heard the light raps on my door.

"Come in," I said, and felt my cock jump when Mom slowly slipped inside, wearing the sexiest fucking outfit I've ever seen. I didn't even know my mother owned such things, but she did; and I admired how well her stunning, sheer white, quarter length sleeve babydoll looked, with a satin ribbon closure crossing over her bare breast and a matching sheer G-string.

"Are you sure your mother is asleep?"

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said, already grasping at my half-swollen dick.

Mom sashayed once again to the foot of my bed, and as she did, with a very flirty twirl while holding the bottom portion of the baby doll out a little from her hips said, "So, what do you think?"

"I think you look so fucking sexy and hot in that!"

"Shhh, love. We don't want to wake your mom."

"Oh, right... right. Why don't you take a seat," I whispered, as I slowly stroked my now fully erect meat.

Mom appeared to be a little hesitant with that request, and I said, "It's okay, Jasmine. Whatever makes you more comfortable is fine with me. I don't want to push you into doing anything you don't want to."

Mom, still a little reluctant, slowly moved up on the foot of my bed and, resting on her knees while facing me, said, "I guess this would be okay."

She then, very teasingly, began to move her hands over her body's sides, starting at her hips and moving them upward while seductively shifting her weight, causing her hips to move from side to side.

"Mmm. You like what I'm doing, Cory?" she asked, as she grasped her breasts with both hands.

"Oh yes! That's so hot, Mmo... I mean, Jasmine," I said, stroking my cock slowly as not to get too excited. No way did I want this wonderful experience to end any time soon.

"Mmm, you're already so hard, I see," Mom hissed, as she gazed upon my pecker while gingerly moving her hands down and under the babydoll, slipping her fingers inside her tiny G-string. "My god, you're making me so wet again, Cory."

Fuck. I was so freaking horny now, and said, "Show me."

Mom stood up with a provocative glare and eased her G-string off before sitting, legs spread, on her bent knees. She then spread her pussy lips apart with two fingers as she said, "See? I'm wet."

Yeah, she was wet alright! I admired how it glistened over her hard little bud, and replied, "I think your clit might need some attention."

"You think?" Mom said, as she looked down at her pussy while rubbing two of her fingers over her clitoral hood.

"Oh, I think you're right... Oh... Ah... Oh yes, that's better," Mom sighed, as her fingers now made complete contact with her clit and went slowly up and down.

Of course, my hand went faster, as I felt my cum bubbling up my shaft, and it wasn't long before Mom was also rubbing her clit, no longer in an up and down motion, but in a rapid left and right direction.

"Oh yes, Cory! Yes! Keep going, baby! Keep going! Stroke that fucking big cock of yours!

"Fuck, Jasmine, this is so hot. You're driving me crazy!"

"Mmm. I can't stand it, honey! I need more!" Mom said, as she quickly sat on her ass, legs spread wide, and jabbed two fingers inside her pussy.

"Oh god, Jasmine! That's so fucking hot!"

"You like it, baby?" Mom said, ramming another finger inside her pussy. "You like seeing me fuck myself?"

"God, yes! Oh, fuck, that's so hot," I huffed, feeling the first signs of coming.

"Oh... Yes, Cory! Yes! I'm so hot, now. I'm going to come soon. You're going to make me give up my cum!" Mom hissed, fucking herself even faster. "Just picture it, baby. Picture your big hard cock doing this to me. Making me want you to go deeper inside my little pussy!"

"Oh... OH! OH, SHIT!" I croaked, as I clutched my shaft when I came like never before.

"Oh. Ah... Ah... Mmmm. Oh, God. OH, GOD! OH!!!!!" Mom whined as her orgasm hit, causing her to quickly close her legs while holding her fingers deep inside her pussy.

Mom bucked and thrashed around, screaming and yelling, "Yes! Oh yes! So good. So good."

Once again, we both were out of breath; only, before Mom could rush off, like before, I quickly stood up just as she left the bed, and kissed her hard, right on the lips. I heard Mom make a startled moaning sound, but only for a second, before she willingly kept her lips pressed to mine.

My god, Mom's lips were so soft! The softest lips I had ever kissed in my life; and honestly, I didn't want it to end. But in the end, it did; and as Mom slowly pulled away from me, she softly said, "I think that's enough for tonight, love. I hope I made you happy."

"More than you could imagine," I replied, as Mom picked up her little G-string and walked away.

Well, of course, I had another great night's sleep, and another the night after, till it became a whole week of us masturbating together before kissing on the lips at the end. While in the daytime, we both acted as if nothing happened the night before.

Only, I guess you can call me selfish for wanting more of this sexual game we were playing. Yeah, it was great masturbating with Mom every single night.

Still, truthfully, it was becoming harder just to masturbate and not reach out and touch this gorgeous, sexy vixen in front of me.

I think Mom realized it, because the next night, when she came to visit, wearing a red stretched floral lace bodysuit that had a V-neck and scalloped trim with criss-cross straps, she did something different.

Unlike all the other times when we had masturbated, looking across from one another, Mom, this time, decided to lay next to the right side of me at the head of the bed.

I only looked on in amazement when she rested her head back on my headboard and said, "Let's try something a little more stimulating, tonight."

"Oh. Okay," I replied, and watched as Mom undid a couple of hidden buttons I wasn't aware of between her legs, exposing her crotch.

"Well, don't just stare. I want to see you touch yourself, also," Mom said, as she spread her legs until her thighs were touching mine.

You could imagine she didn't have to ask me twice, as I stroked on my dick while she toyed with her pussy; only, while her right hand was tickling her clit, her left palm rested on my thigh, and she said, "Oh yes, Cory, this is much better. Why don't you touch my leg like that, also?"

With my heart beating in my chest, I place my hand on her soft skin and then began to rub it up and down her thigh, while we both masturbated.

She was right. This was much better; and I closed my eyes as I listened to her soft moans of pleasure fill my room, while her palm ever-so-gently squeezed and massaged my upper thigh.

However, as our breaths heaved louder, I felt Mom's hand moving up my leg, inching its way closer to my groin, causing me to get even more excited as she moaned softly, "I'm getting close, love. Are you?"

"Yesss," I hissed, and then felt my mother's hand bump the base of my shaft before moving a smidgen away.

Then another bump as her hand slowly moved away again. Over and over, I felt her bump my groin until finally, she said, "I want to feel it, Cory. I want to feel your big, hard cock."

I had no sooner removed my hand when her hand quickly took its place. I groaned when it so skillfully twisted and slid up and down my shaft.

My god, it felt so great having her once again stroking on my cock, but that wasn't the end of it, because Mom took hold of the hand I had on her thigh and guided it towards her pussy, and said, "I want you to touch me, too, baby. Play with my clit."

Now I was in heaven, and felt a little cum bubble out of the tip of my cock when my finger first made contact with her little bud. I heard her sigh, "Oh yes, baby. Mmm. Just like that. Now go faster. Make me come, honey."

I added another finger on her hard clit and began massaging it up and down while her hips whiffed upward.

Faster and with more vigor, I went on keeping pace with Mom's hand as it stroked my shaft, until I heard her sigh, "Put them in! Put them inside me, now!"

Swiftly I inserted two fingers and heard my mom howl as her ass leapt off the bed, sending them both deep inside her super wet pussy.

"Yes! Oh, honey, yes! Keep going! Faster! Go faster! That's it! Oh, God!" Mom expressed, as I rammed, stabbed, and plowed my fingers quicker and faster inside her more-than-welcoming vagina.

Mom grasped on my cock hard while her other hand held my fingers deep inside her. All the while she moaned and bellowed over and over, "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

So was I, since there was no way I would last any longer after feeling and hearing her orgasm, and I groaned myself, in pure sexual delight.

In an entirely blissful state, I listened as we both panted loudly; only, as I felt Mom's hand slide away from my spent pecker, I found myself yearning for more. More of this incredible, sexy, fucking hot woman that lay beside me, and when I felt her move next to me I quickly leaned over and kissed her, hard.

Of course, Mom was already accustomed to us kissing, but this time I added my tongue, and was happy when her tongue danced with mine.

Passionately we kissed, while we both ran our hands over one another's body. This was definitely more than just masturbating, now, and it only intensified my desire to take this further. So, when Mom broke our kiss, I didn't move away, but instead kissed her neck softly, while massaging her left breast in my hand.

"Honey," I heard my mother sigh as I tweaked and flicked her nipple with my left fingers, while my hand was digging between her legs, again.

"Shhh... Jasmine, we don't want to wake my mom up," I said.

"But, honey. Oh! We should ssstop before..." I heard Mom implore as I now nibbled on her tit through the light fabric, while teasing and pinching her clit.

"Oh, God, Cory! You're getting me hot again!" I heard, as I ventured even lower, kissing my way down to her stomach while feeling both her hands rubbing the hair on my head.

I was at her waist when I heard mom softly say, "Cory... you shouldn't."

But I kept going, and then when my tongue made its first couple of little flicks over her clit while I inserted my fingers back deep inside her box, I felt my mother grasp my head when her ass bucked off the bed and I heard her sigh, "Oh, God. You're going to make me come, again!"

Nibbling and teasing her clit with my tongue while I finger-fucked her was driving her crazy, and trust me, it showed by how she was gyrating her pussy over my face and screaming, "Yes! Oh, this is so wrong! But it feels so good! Keep going, honey! Keep going!"

Faster, I flickered and fucked her with my fingers, all the while I was stroking on my now hard cock, until I felt Mom hold my head tight to her pussy and scream, "I'm coming! I'm coming, honey!"

Quickly I removed my fingers and replaced them with my tongue, catching her sweet nectar as it seeped out from inside her pussy.

"Ugh Ugh Ugh Oh, God! Ugh, Ugh, Ugh." Mom wailed as her body tensed up while her legs spasmed, tightening her inner thighs on my face.

Mom's body went limp as she panted profusely, but I wasn't finished, and kept working my tongue over her pussy until she was once again moaning in delight.

"Oh, God, Cory, what are you doing to me? Christ, you know how to eat pussy! Oh, so good! So fucking good!" Mom implored, thrashing around while holding my head. "Yesss... Oh, God... Oh, God! Oh... Ssson... Oh, son. Oh, son! Keep going, keep going, keep going, keep going! Yes, yes, yes, yes, Ohhhh. Ffffffuck! YES! YES! YES! I'm coming!!!"

Fuck she called me 'son'! I thought, realizing the pretense was over, and went crazy on her snatch while she came; only this time when I had finished, she went limp. I looked up into her blissful appearance and said, "So, how was that,... Mom?"

Panting hard through slit eyes, Mom gave a slight nod.

I gave her clit a quick flick of my tongue with my eyes locked onto hers, and she sighed while her hips pushed upward.

I flicked my tongue over her clit again, and heard another sigh, along with getting another heave. Again I flickered, and she heaved. Faster I licked, adding several little nibbles while I sucked on her clit, until Mom's body was lifting rapidly off the bed, and she moaned, "Oh, God, this is so fucking wrong! But I can't help it. I love what your tongue is doing to me."

I had Mom all worked up again, enjoying the pleasure I was giving her, but now it was time for me to get some of this incestuous pleasure.

So, while my mother was in her sexual bliss, ready to come again, I straddled her body until my throbbing dick was hovering over her face.

"Cory!" I heard my mother say as her hot breath quickly grazed over my penis, but she snapped her mouth shut when I bumped my pecker against her lips.

I bumped my dick again to her closed lips, and realized she would need a little coaxing for this to happen; so, instead of saying a word, I slid my fingers deep inside her womb while teasing her clit with my tongue.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh. OH!" Mom wailed, and on the following, "Oh," I heaved my cock quickly past her lips and inside her warm mouth. Then, when my dick went past her tongue, I heard Mom make this gurgling sound.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm!" Mom gagged as I thrust my entire girth inside, before easing it back out.

"Cory!... Ha! Ha! Ha!" Mom expressed, before I slid my cock back inside her mouth, only not as deep this time, before easing it back out. Over and over I did this, until I felt Mom's head bobbing while sucking on my tool, herself.

Yes! Oh yes! So glorious. So fucking nasty! She was doing it! Mom's sucking me off. My own mother is sucking my cock, I thought, as I finger fucked her even faster, causing Mom to now moan on my dick while she blew me.

"Humph! Humph! Humph!" I felt and heard, when her juices covered my face as she came once again, never letting up on her bobbing and sucking.

My god! Mom knew what she was doing. She was definitely more experienced than Melody was at this, and it wasn't long before I felt the first signs that I was going to blow.

But I didn't want to. God, I really didn't want to. I had to last longer. I just had to. But she was so good at sucking dick! The best I've ever felt. The way her tongue was sliding up my shaft while she was sucking on my cock, was doing things to me I had never felt before; and I couldn't take it any longer when Mom decided to go even faster.

"God, Mom!" I wailed, when I felt my cum start to release, and as I heaved my pecker a little further down her velvety throat, I felt Mom's hands pull me all the way down her esophagus when I exploded.

I could hear Mom gagging as my seed filled her mouth, and when my body tightened up from climaxing so hard, I groaned, "Ohhhh. Ffffuck!"

It was glorious; one of the best orgasms I had ever experienced. And as I eased my spent pecker out from her soft lips, I rolled onto my side, gasping for air, and huffed, "My god, Mom, that was the best!"

Exhausted, I shuffled my body around until I was up next to her side, and very lovingly ran my fingers over her chest, before kissing her very passionately. Holding her in my arms, for I don't know how long, I listened to her beating heart before I passed out.

However, in the morning, Mom was gone. Yeah, it bothered me just a little, since I wanted to wake up still being in her arms, but after all that happened last night, I was more interested in finding out if things might have changed with her, since she called me 'son' during our little sexual adventure.

Quickly I took a shower and dressed, before finding Mom doing her morning exercises, wearing a pair of black spandex, this time with a tight black tank-top.

I watched from the doorway as she bent forward, legs spread with her arms out to her sides, while she looked ahead and shifted her body from the right to the left.

Fuck, that ass of hers was killing me, and I wanted to rush up behind her as I had done before, but instead, I called out, "Hey, Mom. Mind if I join you?"

Mom stopped, stood up, and turned around.

"Join me?" she repeated, as she reached for her towel, wiping the sweat from the opening in the middle of her chest.

"Yeah, I thought that maybe... I don't know. I could join you, this morning."

"I guess it's okay. But no funny business. I think I was more than fair with you, last night, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yeah, Mom. You were, for sure. I promise I won't try anything." At least not yet, I thought, as I stood by her side.

"So, what do I do?"

Mom smiled as she guided me through her morning routine. Truthfully, it was kind of fun doing it with her, and yeah, my mind all through it was still trying to figure out a way I could turn this into something of a sexual nature; but in all honesty, just doing this was making me feel like I was bonding with Mom on another level.

"So, what did you think?" Mom said when we finished.

"I think it was great, Mom. In fact, I wish we would have done this, together, sooner."

Mom smiled and then surprisingly gave me a quick kiss on the lips before saying, "I'm going to take a quick shower, before making us some breakfast."

"Okay, Mom," I replied, as I watched her leave.

Unlike other mornings, Mom and I talked all through breakfast. Afterward, I even offered to do the dishes, which I'm sure Mom appreciated. Then, that evening, as the day wound down, I asked her if she would like to watch a movie with me. She accepted, and even commented when she rested her head on my shoulder, "I found today to be most enjoyable."

I put my arm over her shoulder and replied, "So did I, Mom. So did I."

Only, as we both enjoyed our company together, I heard Mom's phone ring, and she hesitantly got up to answer it.

"Hi, dear," I heard Mom say, and not in her usual pleasant voice, normal when she addressed my father.

"No... Nothing's wrong."

"Yes, I know it's been a while. Hold on a second," Mom said, before holding the phone to her chest and looking at me.

"Cory, can you do me a big favor, and get me a glass of wine?"

"Sure, Mom," I said, and went into the kitchen; but as I did, I didn't immediately get her the wine as she asked, but instead, listened from the doorway.

"Okay, Donald, we can talk now," I barely heard Mom say, since her voice turned into a whisper.

"Care to tell me who that girl was, the one that answered your phone when I called?"

"What do you mean, 'when?' Are you telling me that you have that many different women around you, that you don't know which one it was?"

"You bet I'm pissed. No! I'm not going to take it easy!"

There was a long pause before Mom started to talk again. I guess my father must have been trying to talk his way out of this, but then I heard Mom say, "Oh, so you think if we do that, it'll make everything alright?"

"I'll think about it. What do you mean, 'It has to be tonight'?"

Dad was trying to get Mom to do some virtual sex, which only made me mad; so, before Mom could give him an answer, I quickly filled a glass with wine and rushed back into the room.