Happy Accidents Ch. 01

Story Info
A devoted wife walks in on her son and a journey begins.
2.5k words
4.06
61.4k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still no luck, Cam?" Tyler, a man in his late 30's asked with a tone that knew the answer.

"I just don't know," responded Cam, a woman in her mid-to-late 30's. "It seems like Lucas just can't get the confidence to try."

This conversation was one Tyler and Cam had about their son, Lucas, more than once. As the two settled into bed, Tyler in boxer shorts and Cam in just a gray nightshirt, the two laid back in concern for their son who had increasingly become more and more resistant to college or even finding a job.

"It's like.. I don't know, Tyler. It's like ever since he had school from home he just lost his social spark, you know?" Her husband nodded in agreement. "And when Isla broke up with him, that was the last straw."

"You know, I actually miss her," Tyler added, his wife giving him a curious side-eye. "No no. Not like that. It used to piss us off, but I actually thought it was funny whenever they would try to sneak around."

"Oh my God, yes! Our son is smart, but smooth? He is not," Cam laughed, her hand on her forehead.

"The best one had to be when we caught him catching a feel like this," Tyler, with a laugh of his own, reached over and placed his left hand on his wife's large soft breast, then squeezed it tightly through the shirt, causing the fabric and flesh beneath to spill out between his fingers.

"Oh!" Cam started with a surprise, then laughed again. "I felt so bad for her. He squeezed way too tight."

"Probably because she had itty bitty titties. Not like yours," Tyler winked and shook the breast playfully, then began to softly squeeze and rub the breast through the shirt, his wife's nipples showing through.

"Why Tyler... Compliments like that get you everywhere," Cam purred, rolling over and placing her right hand gently over her husband's crotch, lightly gripping on his hardening penis.

She moved in for a kiss and the two engaged in a makeout session. Tyler pulled her close with his left hand, his wife's breasts spreading against his chest where they touched, while his right hand began to course through her rich dark hair, down her back, and up again. The soft suckling sound of kisses would be interrupted occasionally as Cam would kiss his nose or brush her lips along Tyler's stubble. Tyler would kiss down her chin and neck, occasionally nibbling on her soft skin, causing her to giggle. Cam was gently rubbing his dick up and down as it became fully engorged, the tip poking out of the top of his underwear, where she would occasionally run her fingertip up and down said tip to tease him. Tyler lifted part of her nightshirt so he could rub her thigh and her butt, giving it a squeeze here and there, and eventually nudged her until she swung her right leg over him and was straddling.

Cam leaned down, her hands on her husband's hairy chest and began to kiss him again, her raven hair like a veil to both of them, only occasionally breaking the kiss to peer at each other and either look longingly or with a funny look. Cam rubbed her vagina against the entrapped penis, her hair making a small scratching sound upon the fabric, the heat passing from her to linger upon him. Tyler placed his hands upon her legs and rubbed them, moving his way to her buttocks to squeeze them, and then finally to her nightshirt and began to lift it. Cam rose up to help, pulling the shirt up and deciding to tease, she bunched the material just below her breasts and slowly dragged the shirt higher. The bottom of her breasts became visible as she pulled up more, revealing more bit by bit as her breasts were pulled up to her face. Then with one quick motion, she pulled her shirt all the way up and her large breasts bounced down, and while sagging just a bit were still clearly firm and full. As she moved to take her shirt all the way off as it was still around her neck, Tyler reached up and took her breasts into his hands.

"Yeah. Isla had nothing on these."

"I'd kinda hope you're not comparing your wife to a 19 year old," Cam protested, pulling the shirt off of her and tossing it to the floor, her hair falling down around her shoulders, back, and chest.

"Definitely not, baby. There's nobody else I'd rather-" Tyler pushed his hips up, his wife cooing in approval, "-get into, if you catch my drift."

"Oh, I do, baby. I definitely-," Cam shoved her hips hard down on his rock hard dick which was now feeling uncomfortable in the boxers, "-am. Tell me you remembered to pick up condoms when you were at the store?"

Tyler froze, and then placed his hands on his face, leaned back into the pillow as far as he could, and then groaned. Clearly he had forgotten, and his wife placed her right hand back on his chest as he was trying to formulate a response.

"Well... No. But-"

"Of course," Cam sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Hear me out, hear me out. Maybe we could go bareback just this once?"

"Na-uh. You know the rules. No rubber no sex," Cam started to pull her hair out of her face and behind her head, clearly frustrated.

"C'mon, babe," Tyler reached up to pinch his wife's nipple, but she was still clearly unimpressed. "Just this once?"

"No."

"Serious? You're gonna leave me like-" Tyler pressed his hips up again, "-this?"

"I should, because you started it and didn't even remember the one thing I told you to pick up earlier."

"Come on. I'm sorry..." Tyler gave an exaggerated pout. Cam rolled her eyes again and sighed.

"Fine. Fine."

"So, you want me on top?"

"Just stay as you are," Cam grinned, Tyler smiling wide.

Cam lifted herself up and then stepped back on her knees. Tyler put his right hand behind his head as he knew what was about to happen. Cam leaned down so that her face was just above his penis, placed her fingers into the top of Tyler's boxers, slowly beginning to pull them down until his penis popped free and rested against the right side of her face, the tip just a bit taller than her eye from the chin which rested against his inner thigh. Her right hand gripped his penis, one finger at a time from her pinky to her index finger in a teasing way and then squeezed.

"Who-hoa," he chirped, looking down at her as she grinned back at him, slowly moving her hand up the shaft. "I'm gonna have to tell you, you definitely fill me with courage and confidence." Cam rolled her eyes. "No, babe, seriously. Some days I'm just not feeling at the top of my game, but when you hold me I'm reminded how I have the love of a total knockout and I can do anything. Why do you think I press for sex before big meetings?" He laughs.

"I make you feel like a big man do I?" she squeezed and pulled his dick upwards as she said it, her voice seductive and encouraging.

"Hell yeah. Biggest man in the room."

"Because you feel like a big man right here," she began to stroke rhythmically.

"Not too big, I hope?" Tyler joked. Cam lifted herself so that her face was directly over his penis, but still gripped tight in her hand.

"Let's find out," and with no delay Cam lowered her mouth halfway onto his penis until her lips met her hand which held it. She locked her lips immediately and began to pull up while sucking to create a seal, pulling up and up until she popped off physically and audibly. "Wooo..." she started, looking up at her husband with a playful look. "Not so sure."

"Oh?" Tyler jokingly asked.

"Let me try again to get a second take." Cam lowered herself again, going back down halfway. But this time she moved her hand and then lowered her head the rest of the way until her lips bottomed out against his trimmed pubic hair. Tyler moaned as his wife stayed there, flattening her tongue to the shaft available to it. Then she pulled back to the tip and pushed all the way down again, then up once more, wrapping her hand around the base of his penis again. She went into a rhythmic pace which had her bobbing her head halfway down and up, pressing her tongue flat to the shaft, her hand gripping the penis following her mouth as to stroke him at the same time. With her free hand she reached up to her breast and began to squeeze and massage it, groaning and letting her voice reverberate through her throat and tongue and onto her husband's dick.

"Holy fuck..." Tyler moaned to himself, his hand moving to her head and ran his fingers through his wife's hair. Cam pulled away and looked at him, beginning to stroke his dick quickly.

"If you don't like it, I can stop. I know it's not what you wanted before," Cam teased.

"No no no. Keep going, babe. Holy shit. I think I'm close."

"Already?" Cam playfully pouted. She put his dick in her mouth and gave it a few more strokes both with her lips and hand, then pulled off again causing her husband to shake in anticipation. He definitely was close. She slowed her stroking down and lifted herself higher. "So where you gonna shoot off?" She placed a finger on her lips and tugged, "Maybe you just want it in my mouth?" Tyler was transfixed and didn't respond. "Hmmm... How about..." She leaned in and rubbed his belly, a belly soft from a little age and not the best diet but definitely not heavy. "Here?" Tyler shook his head no. Cam leaned up again and scooped her left breast into her hand, which was nowhere near big enough to hold it as it spilled over her hand. "Maybe just on my tits?"

"Oh God," was all Tyler had to say.

"Gonna take that as a yes," Cam giggled and pulled her hand away and stood on her knees. "You're gonna have to meet me halfway here," she purred. Tyler wasted no time in standing on his bed, his penis pointed straight at her neck and she resumed stimulating him, holding her tit as she did when she offered it. "Go on baby. Hit me with it," Cam goaded him as her stroking became furious. She could feel it in her hand as his penis began to tighten and relax, and see the muscles in his legs, torso, and face strain as he was holding back trying to make it last.

"Give up, babe. You know yo-" was all Cam got out when Tyler busted his load. Thick ropes of cum splashed upon her face and tits, causing her to wince. She didn't mean to get her face, but in all the teasing she didn't aim him right, and for that she was punished with splashes of seminal fluids as the semen stuck to her left cheek and eye, upon her lips, good globs across her nose and chin, and a bit in her hair, and plenty on her tits like lines of white, with a big shot landing on her left nipple, seminal fluid streaming away from the white hot ejaculate down her face, throat, cleavage, and on the outsides of her boobs. Cam wiped the bit covering her eye and lips, wiping it on her boobs like she originally intended.

"And this is why we don't have sex without condoms. You just can't control your timing," Cam chided Tyler, who shrugged while trying to catch his breath. "Ugh, you got it all over my face after I washed it," Cam looked at her sticky hand and then probed the semen on her face while her husband got down from the bed and slid his boxers back on.

"Na-uh," Cam growled. "I'm going to go wash this off and then it's MY turn."

"Okay, okay," Tyler put his hands up. "I'll be right here."

"Damn straight you'll be." And with that Cam got up and grumbled to herself about getting it on her face and some in her hair. Cam peeked into the hallway and then when she saw the light under their son's door at the end of the hall was on and blinking, she figured he was playing video games and the coast was clear and made her way. Turning to the bathroom in the hallway, she could see it was being occupied by her and Tyler's daughter and knew that option was now gone, along with the towels stored in there. She cursed herself for leaving her robe in the bathroom and knew the next closest one would be the hand towels in the kitchen right near the den on the other side of the home. A small grumble beneath her breath, she took a calculated risk and began to tiptoe out, hating how she was walking out exposed like this, but she didn't want to wear her husband's spunk too long before it completely dried on her face, chest, and hair. Their home wasn't very small but wasn't very large either, as a four bedroom two bath, complete with a kitchen, a front living room, and rear den. Cam tried to move quickly through the dark house she both thanked and cursed the A/C for covering her footsteps, but the cold air kissed her skin and hardened her already sensitive nipples, all the while thinking she must look silly since she was also trying to hold her breasts up to keep her husband's sperm from sliding off of her and staining the floor. Like a laser, she was just focused on the soft light peeking out from the door of the other bathroom, a soft dimmed nightlight used so people don't crash into things unseen, and breathed a sigh of relief as she approached the door. She stopped for one more moment and then silently twisted the handle and pushed the door open to make minimal noise.

"M-MOM?!" a young man's voice rang out, surprising Cam who jumped back and let go of her chest, her breasts bouncing and causing the sperm to streak down her breasts a bit more, her face locked in shock. Cam didn't anticipate -couldn't anticipate- that her son would be in the further bathroom for any reason, until her immediate surprise subsided and embarrassment took over when she saw her son's dick in his hand. And much like the mom, his face was flush with embarrassment and confusion as not only was he caught in the act but was staring confused at his cum-drenched mother glistening in the soft blue glow.