Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 07

Story Info
Lauren finally gets quality time with Jack.
9.1k words
4
6.2k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

Previously, on Happy Anniversary, Part 6...

Lauren didn't so much close the door as let it slam shut behind her in her wake. Jack Mitchell could tell just by the set of her shoulders that she was not happy at this moment. But that was okay, Jack thought, cause neither was he.

Jack glared at Tiffany, multiple expressions dueling for supremacy on his face.

"Sorry," she said carelessly. "I didn't mean to interrupt. What?" she said, noticing the look on his face, completely clueless about what she'd done.

Jack speared her with a glare, his voice vibrating with anger. "Do you have any idea what you just interrupted?"

Tiffany swallowed. "Look, I said I'm sorry-"

"You're goddamned right you are," Jack snarled. "You have no idea how long I've waited for Lauren to do exactly what she was about to do, when you came in and fucked it all up."

For the first time, a big bead of sweat broke out on her chocolate forehead and slowly rolled down, following the contour of her face. Wisely, she didn't say a thing this time.

"The best thing you can do to let me know how 'sorry' you are is to step up next time I have a 'work trip' to go on, because you know just as well as I do that half the time I don't need to be there in person. I could have done it just as well by teleconference, or sent someone in my place. And that someone will be you."

"Okay." She swallowed.

"Hell, I'll be lucky if I can save my marriage after this. Maybe once I get back from this work trip I can get her to do that dance."

"Oh, is that what she was going to do? Dance for you? Beyonce and everything?"

"Yes," he said bitterly. "Beyonce and everything."

For the third time, she swallowed. And she didn't bother saying how sorry she was this time.

"Now, from now on, you will stop at Terri's desk and ask first before you go barging into my office. Are we clear?"

"Yes," she said. "Quite clear."

"Good," he said, his voice quietly frosty, still vibrating with anger. "And speaking of work trips, I still have to go home and pack for this one. Which brings me to why you came in here in the first place?"

Tiffany smiled for the first time. "Well, I was going to wish you a safe trip. Although your wife had almost beat me to it..."

She wisely trailed off at the look on Jack's face.

"Do you have those documents I needed?"

"Yes. Right here." She handed him the file folder that was the reason for her visit.

"Thank you," he said, in a somewhat more civil tone. Then he rose from the couch and went to get his jacket from the closet behind his desk. He slipped it on, put the file folder in his briefcase and clicked the locks shut, then picked it up and headed for the door.

As he went to the door, he turned to face Tiffany. "Listen," he said. "I'm serious. From now on, don't come into my office without permission from Terri. Okay?"

"Okay." She nodded, thoroughly cowed. "I promise."

"Because I won't have anyone tripping me up like that again."

"It won't happen again," she promised, swallowing once more.

"Good," he said, in a thoroughly icy tone.

Tiffany didn't say a thing in reply.

Jack crossed the room and wrenched open the door. "Terri?"

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell?"

"I'm leaving for home to pack. I'll be going straight to the airport."

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell."

"If anyone calls, just let them know I'll be out of the office for a few days. If it's super important, if it can't wait, then give them my cell number and have them leave me a voice mail or a text message. I'll call them back when I get off the airplane."

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell."

"And from now on, nobody is to enter my office without stopping by your desk first. Okay? No matter who it is or what might be on their mind."

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell. You didn't get that dance?"

"No," he said, sounding glum but not as angry. "I didn't."

"I'll make sure people know to ask before they go in," Terri said softly, sounding like she sympathized with him.

"Thank you," Jack said, his tone sounding noticeably more civil. "I don't care if you have to make a sign to put on your desk. If it's important, have them make an appointment and come back then."

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell."

For the first time, Jack smiled, although it was strained. "Terri. It's Jack. Okay?"

Terri beamed. "Okay, Jack."

"Now, I have to be going. Like I said, I'm going home to pack. Once I get that done, I'm going straight to the airport."

"Yes, Jack." Terri smiled. "Have a good trip. Be careful."

"I'll certainly make sure of that."

And he went across the hall to the elevators. He jabbed the call button with his index finger, anger and frustration welling up inside him yet again.

When he got back from this trip, he was going to take a few well-earned vacation days-something he hadn't been able to do for a long time. The office could do without him for a few more days, just as if he was on another trip.

He had been feeling double layers of guilt for the last several weeks, ever since Lauren had surprised him with that black girl the night of their wedding anniversary. He knew he had disappointed his wife, even though she hadn't said so. He had tried so hard to last a little...bit...longer...

But the experience hadn't completely cured him of black women.

If that had been Lauren's goal, she would have been sorely disappointed if she had known what had been going on for the last several weeks.

If anything, the threesome they'd enjoyed together had given him a more intense yearning for black women and black pussy than if he'd never had any at all. It was as if, once he'd had some black pussy, he couldn't have just a little. Ever since that night, he'd been having an on-again, off-again affair with Raquel Williams, the hot ebony secretary for the PR guy. She was very sweet, sexy, and an attentive lover.

He hadn't had to ask her to dance for him. She'd done that quite early in their relationship.

But she wasn't his wife, although in public they acted like they were married. She was someone else's wife. Just as he was Lauren's husband. Not Raquel's.

And now, on top of everything else, he'd been having to go on all these business trips. So he also felt guilty about having neglected his wife, as well as his mistress. He would fix that, if nothing else, although he would have to take on one woman at a time. He wasn't sure if Lauren would be up for another threesome, although Raquel was open-minded as well as beautiful.

At least Lauren would be going to work while he was on vacation. As long as he was back home by the time she was home, it was all good.

Raquel had the guts to ask him several times what Lauren was like, adding that she'd been fantasizing about what it was like to have sex with a woman. Just the thought of having a threesome with his wife and his mistress was enough to make his cock strain the seams of his slacks. Then his brain would kick in - and he would lose that erection just as quickly, while trying to think of what sort of story he could tell Lauren that would save his cheating ass from divorce court.

But first, as he reminded himself, he had to get home and pack. One thing at a time, he told himself.

The elevator door opened up on the fourth floor. From there, he headed for the connecting passage to the parking garage.

* * * *

Jack was waiting for his flight to be called, when his cell phone chimed at him, indicating he had a new text message.

He glanced at his phone. The text was from Lauren.

"Have a safe flight. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Despite himself, he smiled. And, since he had a few minutes until his flight was called, he dialed his wife's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Lauren."

"Hi, Jack. Are you at the airport?"

"Yeah. I'm just waiting for my flight to be called. I went home to pack and then headed straight to the airport."

"Oh. Okay."

"Hey, listen. I'm sorry about what happened at my office. And I'm also bummed you didn't get to do that dance for me."

Lauren giggled. But then she said, "Who was that woman, Jack?"

"She was a colleague."

"A colleague? She seemed like a lot more than that."

"That's because we often work together on these projects of mine. But you can be sure she knows to stop at Terri's desk first from now on."

Lauren chuckled sadly. "I certainly hope so."

"Which reminds me..."

"Of what?"

"When I get back, I'm going to speak to my boss about designating someone to travel in my place. Half of these trips I've taken, I could have just as easily sent someone in my place, or done it by video conference. I've sure as hell earned that much consideration, if nothing else."

Lauren sounded like she was about to melt when she said, "I won't lie. It would be nice to see you more often. I've been missing you."

"Believe it or not, but I've been missing you, too. I would like to be able to have dinner at home, just you and me, a little more often."

"Well, when you get home from this trip, we can have that dinner, because we're celebrating."

"Celebrating? What?"

"That executive assistant opening I applied for? I got it. I start as soon as Human Resources completes all the paperwork."

"Wow, Lauren. Congratulations, babe. That's awesome."

A sweet giggle from Lauren carried through loud and clear. "Thank you, honey!"

"Soon as I get back, I'm taking a few vacation days. Next weekend we can have something delivered, and you and I will catch up over dinner. I promise."

Softly, Lauren said, "It's a date."

Suddenly there was an announcement over the speakers.

"Damn," Jack said quietly.

"Was that your flight they just announced?"

"Yeah. That's my flight. I gotta go, babe." His voice carried more disappointment than he could express with words.

"I love you, honey. Be careful."

"Love you, too, Lauren. I'll call you tomorrow sometime from the hotel."

"Okay, honey. Bye."

"Bye, babe."

And now...Part 7 of Happy Anniversary, Baby

Lauren:

Just as my husband had promised, as soon as he had returned from his work trip, he'd put in for a few vacation days. It had taken some getting used to, having him at home for a whole week instead of away at work.

But I quickly got used to it - too quickly, I'm afraid. It was easy to concentrate on loving my husband when I never heard from Gabrielle. I'm guessing she was waiting on Human Resources to finish the paperwork.

I was feeling extra helpings of guilt - both from having sex with my soon to be new boss the weekend he was gone, and from having said sex in our bed, no less. Talk about original sin.

Anyway - it was the last weekend of his vacation. Sunday afternoon, to be precise, after we had come home from church. My husband was sitting in his favorite chair, reading the newspaper, wearing his favorite two-tone gray hoodie and black drawstring sweatpants, barefoot. Shaking his head, he folded the newspaper closed and casually tossed it on the coffee table.

"What was that for?" I asked from my place, stretched out across the couch.

"Oh, nothing," he said. "Just politics. Never fails to amaze me. For all the wrong reasons."

I giggled. "Yeah. Same here."

"I'd rather be holding you. Come here."

Beaming, I went over and eased down on to his lap, easing my arm around his neck. "Better than the newspaper?"

"Yeah. Lots."

"Good!" I giggled sweetly.

"This has been the best week ever," he said.

"I know, right?" I said. "Last night was so much fun. We'll have to do that again sometime."

Jack cracked a wide grin. "I can arrange that. Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow."

"Yeah, me, too," I said.

"Haven't they finished the paperwork at your office yet?"

"What? Can't wait to get rid of me?"

"No." He chuckled. "Just can't wait to have you start this new job. You seemed really happy when you told me about it."

"Yes, I was. Still am," I said, surprised he remembered that. "It's going to pay a lot more than this admin gig I've been working at."

"Yeah? How much more?"

"I think we might be able to pay the house off early..."

"Wow. Really?"

"I don't know for sure," I told him. "Ask me again when I see my first paycheck."

He chuckled. "Okay." He squeezed my waist. "How about that dance?"

"Sorry?" The change of subject threw me off.

"That dance you were going to do for me, before I left on my trip."

"You mean before we were so rudely interrupted?"

"Yeah. That one. Come on, no time like the present. I want that dance."

I dropped a kiss on his forehead, then rose from his lap. "Be right back. Don't go anywhere."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

My heart was pitter-pattering away, somewhere in my throat, almost as fast as my feet, as I ran back to the master bedroom to change. I knew just where I kept all my nice work things, so it didn't take very long for me to locate just the right items for my look.

Quickly I buttoned up a sky-blue satin blouse, pulled on a black leather pencil skirt and zipped it up, then found a pair of black patent-leather open-toed stilettos. Last but not least, I applied a few swipes of pink lipstick.

Then I sashayed back up the hallway to the living room, the sound of my high heels clicking on the hardwood floor following me.

Jack's face lit up like a child's at Christmas.

"You like?" I asked, referring to my look.

"If I don't like, there's a problem," he said, drawing a giggle out of me. Then he said, "Uhm, should I move to another chair or is this okay here?"

"I think you should be fine where you're sitting."

"Okay." He smiled broadly.

"So...shall we get started?"

The smile turned into a grin. "Yes. Let's."

I giggled. "Okay!"

I looked at my cell phone again, pecked at the screen and started the song, then set it down on the kitchen counter where it would be out of the way.

I wasn't sure where all this sexiness was coming from. After all, I'd never had to do anything like this in order to pay my way through college. One thing I was sure of, was that I was applying all the lessons Staci taught me, that day we met at the strip club.

As the music started, I slowly walked toward Jack.

I was a little nervous at first. But as the song got going, so did I. I know Jack certainly enjoyed it when I rubbed certain parts of my body, such as my boobs or my butt, against certain parts of his body, namely his groin or his chest.

The leather skirt helped. Now I knew why I always felt so sexy when I wore it, or anything leather from my wardrobe.

I know his cock was showing its appreciation. I could feel the length of his cock sliding between my butt cheeks as I rubbed against him.

As I felt his arousal rising, I felt my own in return - hard nipples, swollen sensitive breasts, and most of all, wet pussy.

My timing was perfect. Just as the best part of the song started to play, I pulled his pants down and started to locate his cock.

A moment later, my good timing was shattered.

I was about to take his cock into my mouth, when the phone rang. "You gotta be kidding me."

Jack, for his part, looked at the ceiling, then at the phone.

* * * *

Jack

Lauren was in between his legs, when the house phone rang. "Shit," he said with a groan. "Who could that be?"

The phone rang again. Lauren said, "Shall you answer it, or do you want me to?"

Her voice sounded like she was irritated. Definitely pissed. Jack cringed.

"I got it," he said, rising from the chair, moving to the kitchen counter.

"Thanks, honey," Lauren said, from her place on the floor.

"Hello," he said. That dance had been the bomb, even if it was interrupted.

"Jack?" said a female voice. "It's Raquel. Can you talk?"

Jack tried not to turn white as a sheet.

"Raquel, this isn't exactly the best time..."

"I know, baby, I'm sorry. But I really need you. Please?"

"What's wrong?"

"I got laid off," she said, her voice trembling. "My husband and I just had a big fight and...I need you, baby! Please. Can I come over?"

Jack felt his blood freeze over. If that were to happen, he might as well tell Lauren everything now. "Uhm, that definitely wouldn't be good right now."

But Lauren saved him. She said, "Your friend can come over if she wants."

So Jack, nodding at Lauren, said, "Okay. Sure." He spoke into the phone. "When did you want to come?"

He felt his cock twinge at those words.

"How about in a hour?" Raquel replied, making his stomach leap, as well.

"Uhm, sure. Yeah. See you then."

"Thank you, baby," she said, the sounds of tears in her voice. "I really need you right now. I need a hug. At the very least."

"It's okay, Raquel. I'll see you soon."

"Thank you, Jack. You don't know what this means to me."

"Just get over here," Jack told her. "I'll see you then."

"Okay, baby. I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Raquel."

"Bye, Jack."

She hung up. Jack hung up, highly relieved - for the moment.

A tense sort of quiet settled in the living room.

Then Lauren said, "So, are you going to tell me about this friend or do I have to find out everything myself?"

Jack chuckled. "Friend of mine from work. She got laid off. She just needs someone to talk to. Apparently she had a big fight with her husband."

At that, Lauren looked slightly troubled.

"What?"

"I don't know," Lauren said, narrowing her eyes to slits.

"What?" Jack repeated.

"That she would rather come talk to you than to her own husband..."

"Oh, gee, thanks. I think."

"I'm sorry," Lauren said, and meant it. "But, I happen to know that my new boss is hiring more people on her staff. I can introduce her if she wants."

Jack's face lit up. "Wow, you would do that?"

"Of course I would!" Lauren smiled at his surprise.

"Well, I just meant that you don't work for your new boss yet."

"That's true," Lauren said. "But I can still refer people to her."

"Okay," Jack said. "Well, when she arrives, anyway."

* * * *

Lauren:

About an hour later after Jack's phone call, there was a knock at the front door. By then I'd had a chance to change from my skirt and blouse to a sports bra and cotton shorts, my hair in a long ponytail.

"I'll get it," I said. "It's probably your friend."

"Right," Jack said.

I peered through the peephole, just in case it was a door to door salesman or something. But there stood a woman, looking nervous, wearing a simple white tank top, faded blue jeans and flip-flops, her shiny black hair looking wild and unkempt.

So I opened the door. "Hi," I said.

"Hi," she said, nervously.

"You must be Raquel," I said.

"Yes, hi," she said. She spoke with a genteel Southern accent.

"Come on in," I said, holding the door open for her.

"Thank you," she said, sounding breathless.

"I'm Lauren," I said. I was just introducing myself, but her jaw hung open, if only for a moment.

"Oh," she said, as if that meant something to her.

"Jack," I said, raising my voice slightly. "Your friend is here."

Jack jumped up and came right to the door. "Raquel, come in, please. Did they really lay off people?"

"Yes," she said, wiping tears away. "And I wasn't the only one. But it still came out of nowhere."

"I'll bet it did," Jack said. "What was Tom's problem? Did he think it was your fault?"

Raquel burst into tears. "Yes," she sobbed.

"Aw," I said. "Come here..." I enfolded Raquel into my arms as she broke down crying.

She flung her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder.

After a few minutes, her sobs diminished. She slowly pulled away from me.

"There, there," I said. "Everything's going to be fine." I rubbed her back through her tank top.

She gave a little hiccup. "How-how do you know that?"

"Well, if you want, I can give you a referral to my company. I happen to know we're hiring new people."

Raquel's face lit up. "Oh my god! Really? You would do that?"

I smiled. "Yes, of course I would do that. Any friend of my husband's is a friend of mine."

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers