Happy Anniversary, Jordan!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip hard and groaned, taking in a deep breathe to hold my orgasm in, and stop for a moment.

"I basically jumped up and dove my face on his cock. I sucked the cum off his head and was determined to keep him hard. I bobbed up and down until he was covered in my saliva, I rolled my tongue around him as much as I could. I needed it, I wanted it more, I wanted to feel more of him in my cunt, and I wanted him to cum in me. I wanted to be full like never before."

Cunt? She's never said cunt before. Had she been saying it earlier?

"That's when he told me 'baby, don't worry, I'm not going soft just yet' and when he said that, I just laid back down again and spread nice and wide. I needed to feel him again, I needed him in me, and he was going to give it to me."

I began to stroke again after my body settled down. Just as fast as I had before. My hips were moving from side to side a little as I did, stroking fast, my balls bouncing up and down against my fist and the bed as I stroked. My eyes just locked on Amanda's.

"He lifted up my legs and just plunged his cock back into my my cunt. I screamed, and that time I knew I came again immediately. But he continued. He just slammed into me so goddamn hard with each thrust. It just felt like an orgasm each time again. I screamed, I don't think I screamed so hard and so much in my life. I know that never with you have I ever."

She was right, I couldn't remember a time when she had ever screamed for me.

"It felt like forever he was thrusting it me. I don't know how long he was fucking me. I lost all track of time. I wasn't even sure if I was passed out or awake now from all the pleasure he was able to give to me. But I woke up the moment he said he was going to cum inside of me. I wanted to be awake, I needed to feel that in me.

My body instinctively woke up, and I screamed out for him, begging for him 'please Tom please please PLEASE fucking fill me I need to feel it in me I've never been so fucking full please fucking fill me!'"

Amanda? Beg? Never had I heard of that, or had she done it for me. Never, not once even when I asked.

"Then it hit me Jordan" she said in almost a dominant tone, her eyes locking on mine. "His cum hit me almost as hard as his cock had all evening. It shot in me so hard that he had to pull out, except for the head, when it did. And you know the funny thing? I felt just as full, because there was so fucking much cum in me. I wasn't sure whether he was peeing in me, or whether he was actually cumming in me. But oh my god, he came and came like nobody else I had seen or felt before."

I lost it, my back arched and I groaned. I was going to cum, and Amanda knew it. She dove her head down, taking my cock into her mouth, forcing herself to deep throat me for a moment before I came. I heard her moan, but not nearly as much as she used to. She sucked my cock hard, I felt her tongue swirling around the shaft, and the sensitive head as she sucked the cum from me. My body thrashing about as she sucked, not stopping until it was fulling out of me. She loved to suck cum out of me, and not until I completely finished cumming.

She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth with a serious stare. She pulled off with her mouth closed. She hadn't swallowed as I thought she would.

My chest was rising and falling heavily, beads of sweat around my brow. I watched as she slid her naked body up along mine and motioned for me to open my mouth. I did without a moments hesitation. She then began to let my cum drip from her mouth, into mine. I watched as she did, I watched the thick creamy cum drip from her mouth into mine, and I eagerly held it until it was done. I even moved up to lick it from her lips.

She grinned and said softly "swallow it sweetie, because I certainly won't be swallowing yours anymore."

I eagerly swallowed my own cum for the first time and shivered hard at her words. She had me. I don't care if she fucked him over and over and over again or not. I just didn't care, I wanted her to.

She laid down beside me again and kissed me on the cheek and smiled, and whispered into my ear "I still love you Jordan, my husband. With all of my heart. But...

I was excited and nervous at the same time

"...Tom will be fucking me now. And I can assure you, he will be fucking me much more in this bed, and his bed, and anywhere we please, more so than you will ever again."

She pulled away and smiled, and I smiled to. I wanted it, she wanted it, and we both knew it.

We were both tired, and snuggled into together.

"I love you my angel, happy anniversary." I said softly

She let out a soft happy sigh and moan, and snuggled as close as she could to me. "I love you baby, happy anniversary." She whispered back.