Happy Birthday

Story Info
18 year old daughter gets used by father and brother.
1.4k words
3.83
85.9k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this world you are either born a man or you are born a tool. My mother gave birth to twins, one boy, and one me. Danny, my brother, and I grew up together like any normal siblings would, and when we reached 18, we both accepted our roles in the house. I, like my mother, would be a tool of the house, and my brother, like my father, would continue to live his life. Go to school, get a job, a house, start his own family.

My birthday was on a Thursday, my mother woke me, and showed me what to do. I went downstairs and sat naked on the floor in the kitchen. She prepared breakfast, and was serving it just as Danny and Daddy came downstairs.

"Happy birthday." My mother said sweetly to my brother, serving him his special birthday pancakes. He smiled and watched as she lit the candle. This was the first year we didn't blow them out together.

"You're a man now." Daddy said, clapping Danny on the shoulder. "So, you should start your meal as men do." He sat down to his own meal, and as they began to eat, my mother and I crawled under the table. I watched what she did, slowly unzipping my father's pants and reaching in, pulling his cock out, cradling it like a small bird. Gently she put it into her mouth and began sucking, bobbing, slurping. Her hands stayed in his pants, fondling his balls. I mirrored her, fishing out, cradling, slurping, bobbing, fondling to Danny. His hand moved to the back of my head, and he grunted, pushing my mouth down further. I gagged around him, and I guess he liked that because he began to cum in my throat. I swallowed until he was done and then licked his cock clean before returning it to his pants and doing them back up. My mother and I stayed under the table.

"How was your first time?" Daddy asked.

"Amazing." Danny sighed.

"You should have Linda next time, she's an expert." Daddy commended. Mom smiled, appreciating the praise. "When we have friends over, they always ask for her." Danny was silent. Then they went to school and work, respectively. Mom and I ate breakfast in silence, and then began tidying and doing menial housework. In the time when Danny and Daddy were at work, I found new respect for our mother. She did so much that I never realized or appreciated.

Danny came home for lunch. We live close enough, and found me and mom in the basement doing laundry.

"Did you forget your lunch?" I asked.

"Shut up Angie, I don't have much time. He pushed mom's chest down on the whirring machine and spread her legs. She looked over her shoulder at him, as he tried to push into her. She winced at the dryness but said nothing. "Fuck." He grumbled and spit on his cock before pushing it back in. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting. "Fuck mom, I've been waiting so long for this." He sighed as he thrust erratically into her. In that moment, I was jealous. Watching him fuck her, saying he'd been waiting for her. Why not me? I was hot, wasn't I? My pussy would feel good too, right? Was it her experience? I would make up for that, I'm young and flexible. He grunted as he came in her. I wanted to be full of his cum. I watched him grab a freshly washed towel and wipe his cock off before dropping it on the floor and running back to school. She said nothing as she picked up the towel and added it back to the dirty pile. His cum seeping down her legs.

---

When Daddy and Danny got home for dinner we repeated the process, sitting under the table to suck them off while they ate. Danny asked for mom this time and Daddy chuckled and nodded. Mom and I traded places and she sucked Danny's cock until he came in her mouth. When I tried to get Daddy's cock out, he shooed me away.

"Not now Angie." He said. I didn't get Danny, I didn't get Daddy, I felt stupid, and jealous. He'd probably ask for mom, after she already got Danny's cum twice! "Linda suck my cock, but don't make me cum." He said. Mom and I traded places again, I sat sulking watching as she sucked Daddy's cock until he was done eating. "Now do the dishes." He stood, cock swinging tantalizingly. "Angie, come here." He snapped his fingers. I hopped out from under the table, and he smiled at me. Daddy was tall, like Danny, with dark hair and beautiful brown eyes. Danny and I both got his dark eyes, but he got mom's blue eyes. I looked back at Daddy with my matching eyes, and tried to not look like I'd been pouting.

"Face the wall." He said, still smiling. I complied, and he stepped forward, reaching his hands around me and taking hold of my wrists. I felt his cock slide between my legs as he attached cuffs to my wrists and lifted my arms up to hook them in the doorway. I had to stand on my tip toes. I felt Danny watching from the table, but refused to look at him. Daddy's hands slid up my front, grabbing my breasts and pulling me back against his chest.

"Happy birthday baby." He whispered in my ear as he pushed his cock up into me. I moaned, letting my head fall back onto his chest. He held my breasts, pulling roughly on them to collide our bodies together, shoving his rod of a cock up into me. I would have to wash my sweat and juice off these clothes later, but in that moment all I could think about was his cock inside me. I needed his cum, I wanted to be full of cum. Moans at the thought of him leaving me there dripping with his jiz to come back and re fill later, spilled from my lips.

"Please cum in me Daddy." I whimpered. He groaned.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." I felt his cock swell in me. "Keep going."

"I need your cum Daddy, I want you to cum in me and use me, use my pussy Daddy. Fill me up." I was bucking back into him, and he scrunched his eyes as his cock burst in my pussy, exploding with spurt after spurt. I felt my pussy clench, milking his cock, desperate for every drop. When he slid out of me it was like uncorking a bottle, his cum oozed in big globs down my legs.

"Bet you wished you didn't waste your time with Linda." Daddy chuckled and slapped my ass.

"Not wasted." Danny stood and walked over, pulling his cock out. Dad had length, but Danny had length and girth.

"Oh, to be young again." Daddy laughed, admiring Danny's stamina. Danny grabbed my hips and pushed in. I moaned, but he didn't go slow like Daddy had. He just grabbed me and began pounding against me.

"You're right, this is good." Danny said through gritted teeth.

"You can be rougher." Daddy said, watching with a smile. Danny nuzzled his head against my neck, an erotically endearing action as his cock slammed in and out of my pussy. The sound of my cum-soaked pussy slurping on Danny's cock mixed with my desperate moans. Danny pushed me forward, so I was flush against the doorframe, allowing less resistance to his thrusts, pushing himself deeper.

"Please Danny-" The words seemed to spill out of me, broken and disfigured from his thrusting into me.

"Shut up Angie." He grunted, grabbing my chin, and turning my head to the side so he could force his mouth against mine. It was a sloppy kiss, and a wet glob of spit leaked down my cheek when he pulled back. He returned his hands to my hips to pound me harder, and I was rewarded with a grunt as he began cumming in my pussy. The twitch and swell pushed me over my limit, and I felt my body twitch and writhe as I came with my brother. When he was done, and my pussy thoroughly used and full, he uncuffed me.

"Well, how was your birthday?" Daddy asked the two of us.