Happy Birthday, Baby

Story Info
A husband provides a little game for her birthday.
2k words
3.64
38.2k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(This story is based on a fantasy I presented in the forum. I may have went a little quicker then I usually do, but I hope you enjoy it.)

*

When Sheryl walked into the dark house, she was surprised by the flash of light and the sounds of her friends yelling surprise. She was taken aback for a moment before she felt the strong arms of her hubby behind her surrounding her waist. "Happy birthday, baby," he whispered as some of her friends walked forward.

The next ten minutes were filled with lots of greetings, cheek kisses and hugs as ten of her closest friends were offering their blessings. She was filled with glee, nostalgia and a bit of frustration. During dinner, her husband alluded to a more private evening after they reached home. The two glasses of red during dinner didn't help take off the edge either. So the fact that she would have to wait to ease the yearning inside her pussy would have to wait. Still, the choice of friends was a welcome pace from all the stuffy executive parties her husband dragged her off to for his job.

There was Samuel. Samuel was a thirty year old coworker of her husband's whose dark chocolate skin always made Sheryl purr. He had a smooth voice to go with it and when he said hello, her pussy almost gushed right there. She always wondered if his cock was as smooth sometimes when she had a private moment at home with her favorite toy. Seeing him definitely put ideas in head for later on after hubby had his go.

Then there was Gillian. She was one of her closest friends from college. She was close enough to be there when Sheryl had one of her first lesbian experiences. The fact she was the one between her legs made it so much sweeter and her tongue felt velvety against her soft folds. "Fuck," Sheryl thought to herself. "That's two naughty ideas to think about after hubby falls asleep."

Seeing Jonathan also made her tingle a bit. Jonathan was the first guy she slept with after hubby talked to her about swinging and his cock felt so thick inside her needy pussy. It had been a few months and the feeling of his cock between her lips had her swooning a bit. Yet Sheryl was maintaining her composure. Three yummy fantasies were swirling in her head while she was greeting guests. She looked over at hubby who had a slightly wicked gleam in his eye. The look piqued her interest a bit.

It was when her guests began to leave when her husband walked over to her and took her hand. "Did you like the surprise, baby?" he asked almost knowing the answer.

"It was beautiful, Hun," she said.

She was about to speak more when her husband held up a black cloth in his hand. She recognized it as a blindfold that they had used on occasion during playtime. She smiled at him before she saw that Samuel, Gillian and Jonathan were still there. Her smile then turned into a slightly worried look.

"Honey, what are you thinking?" she asked trying to not show the alarm going through her body at that moment.

"I thought you'd like a little game to end your evening, my love," he started to explain softly. "The three partners and I felt like having you play a game. We thought you might enjoy it. Let me take you to our bedroom alone while I explain it."

She followed him noticing that the three "partners" stayed in the living room. As they reached the room, her hubby turned so that he could lean down to kiss her lips. His kiss was hungry, like he needed her more than life. She returned the kiss showing that she needed him also. It was after that brief moment that he started to talk.

"Sweetheart, I know how much you miss my partners. I know we discuss sharing more even though we haven't been able too much lately. So tonight, we're going to do something different. "

He led her to the bed and guided her to sit while he bent down to remove her heels. "I am going to blindfold you and have to rest in here with earphones on playing some music. One of your partners is going to come in and lick your pussy. One is going to come in and feed you their cock. The third will come in wearing protection and fuck you until you cum. Your task is to tell me which one does what. "

"What about Gillian? "She asked. "She doesn't have a penis, so you kind of already have her pegged...."

"She has a strap on if she chooses to be the one to fuck you, my love," he answered.

Sheryl loved the fact that her hubby thinks of details. "So what happens afterwards, Hun?"

"You will tell me who did what. If you are right, I will let you have the rest of the night with whomever you want."

"That sounds lovely, but what about you?"

Her husband smiled. "Who says I won't be there with you? "

Sheryl felt comforted by that. Whenever they did anything, she always felt like she needed her husband nearby just in case. She couldn't imagine fucking anyone else without him involved.

"What if I can't get it right?"

An evil smile crossed his lips. "I then get to pick your punishment."

This filled her with a bit of dread. Her husband had offered some ideas that she wasn't on board with. The thought he could use one on her seemed to scare her. It was then he smiled.

"Just one idea I want to do to you, my love. Nothing on your no list."

That seemed to ease her tension a bit. As she smiled at her husband, he leaned in to unzip her dress. She started to open her lips in protest before his eyes stopped her.

"Why are you so shy, my love? All three have already seen your gorgeous body before. "

She felt a bit self conscious about her breasts and the fact she had shaven her pussy in preparation for her husband. He reached his hand down and felt her wet sex before stroking it softly. "Would you like your pussy eaten first, my little slut?" he asked.

Her soft moan answered his question. Quickly, he placed the blindfold over her eyes before she felt the soft cushions of her earphones. The music being played was a soft instrumental that she was a fan of before she felt his arms pushing her onto the bed more. She then felt a pillow being placed under her head to help her be comfortable. She then felt the breeze as the door was opened. The door closed again and she surmised that she was alone with...

The tongue started at her instep before slowly licking down her ankle to her shin. Sheryl tried to concentrate so she could deduce whose tongue it was. She reasoned in her mind that since Gillian cut her hair in a pixie cut, she couldn't use it to her advantage. The tongue was sliding down her leg towards her needy pussy as she tried to discern any stubble, but she couldn't feel any. It was then the tongue made contact with her pussy lips.

"Fuck!" she thought to herself as the tongue began to slowly tease her achy cunt. Her body was under their control as she arched her back and felt her pussy soften more under the tongue teasing her. She was having a hard time feeling the hands grabbing her hips and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed as she kept feeling herself pulsate with pleasure. Her pussy was on fire under the tongue stabbing her. The music seemed to crescendo in her earphones as she could feel herself getting to climax quickly. It was an explosion as she felt her pussy gush all over their face. She secretly hoped she'd get another orgasm before the tongue left.

She was slightly disappointed when the tongue stopped after her orgasm. She secretly wished she could have more, but readied herself to suck. In her mind, she reasoned that Jonathan was shaven. She tried to remember if Samuel was before she felt the head of a cock sliding across her lips. She was so distracted; she couldn't even tell when the person slipped onto the bed. The music was still playing in her ears as she started to lick along the shaft. Sheryl loved sucking her husband's cock and was always a good little cocksucker when he told her to suck off a partner. She took her time trying to explore the cock between her lips, trying to gauge thickness and length. She eventually gave up and started to enjoy it though when she felt a hand slide behind her head. She opened her throat and felt the sticky cum shoot down her throat. Damn, the earphones couldn't let her hear whose moan it was. She was a bit cross at her husband's resourcefulness.

After she sucked the cock clean, she felt it slide from her lips and the presence left the bed. She felt the bed shift again and something started to press against her pussy lips. She felt it was wrapped in a condom as it slid in. She could feel her lips open with a fuck as she started feeling the teasing inside her. She forgot the game for a moment as she started feeling the pounding. She needed to cum so much as the pressure built. She felt her pussy squeeze one time....then a second time as hands grabbed her ankles. The hands didn't seem to match though. She didn't care as she kept cumming. It wasn't until a fourth cum that she felt the pressure release from her pussy.

There was a little breeze from the door as she then felt the earphones removed. She then opened her eyes before she felt the lips of her husband on hers. She reached up and held him tightly as they kissed. He then reached down and felt her hungry pussy with his hands before she slid her hand down and found his cock already hard.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Uh uh," he replied. "Not until you give me your answer."

She thought for a bit before she answered." I think Samuel ate my pussy, Jonathan fucked my mouth and Gillian fucked me."

"Nope," he said. "Come in folks."

She looked as she saw all three partners walk in, naked. She noticed that Samuel was shaven around his cock and that he was already hard. He also saw Jonathan's cock was also ready while Gillian was sliding the strap-on off her hips. She then realized she flipped the guys. She then looked at her husband before he started to undress. She then felt Gillian climb on top of her with her pussy above her lips. She wrapped her arms around her waist and began to lick her pussy and felt how wet she was above her. Gillian then started to lick her before she felt someone's cock slide into her pussy. Her husband looked down on her before sliding into Gillian. She could feel Gillian alternating between licking her clit and doing something else.

She could feel her husband cock sliding above her face as she ate Gillian. He pulled out of her pussy and fed it to her hungry mouth which she greedily sucked. She loved her husband's cock, even when pussy flavored. She started to cum again around the hard cock fucking her before she felt him cum inside her. She then watched as Samuel brought his cock to her mouth for her to clean off before another cock took his place in her pussy and Gillian resumed licking her cunt.

The rest of the night was a blur as Sheryl fell asleep next to her husband, three men's cum inside her pussy and her husband's cum resting nicely in her ass. It turned out the naughty thought on his mind was an airtight when her husband fucked her ass while Samuel fucked her pussy a second time and Jonathan's cock was in her mouth. Gillian also promised to come back in the morning to help her ease her muscles after so much work. She really enjoyed her birthday present.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers