Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Story Info
Butch Daddy celebrates a special birthday.
2.3k words
4.1
13.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzz. The distinctive sound and sensation of an incoming message grabbed my attention. I looked down at my phone and my eyes blinked widely when I began to read Daddy's message:

"Some rules of engagement:

Drive over in just your bra and underwear. You may wear a coat and shoes.

Arrive precisely at 9:15. Not one minute earlier or later.

The door will be open. Enter, remove your coat and shoes, and get on your knees.

Crawl to me and kiss my left hand.

Look up at me and tell me what you are there for. Use your own words.

You may not cum without asking permission. You must say thank you after you cum and you must thank me after I cum.

You will do what I say. I will respect your limits, but within those confines, I can do whatever I want.

You will use safewords if you need to. Don't be a hero.

Do you have any questions?"

I quickly typed my reply, "No questions, Daddy. Thank you for your directness and clarity. It gives me a lot of reassurance. Happy Birthday, Daddy."

I checked the time and realized I was going to need to hurry if I was to obey Daddy's timeline, and I knew better than to disobey her. I opened my underwear drawer and selected my black lace bra and my favorite black boxer briefs. Next, I ran to my coat closet and found my longest possible option, which barely covered my ass. It would have to do. I grabbed a few handfuls of nitrile gloves and condoms, throwing them into my bag before dashing out the door.

A shiver rose up through my spine as the cold evening air met my exposed skin. I quickly hopped into my car, buckled up, and drove the short distance to Daddy's apartment. I realized with dismay that all of the nearby parking spaces were full and that I would have to walk quite a distance in relative undress to Daddy's door. When I finally found a parking spot, I took a deep breath, grabbed my bag, and left my car, briskly walking two blocks to my destination.

I stood in front of Daddy's closed apartment door, my hand on her doorknob, heart pounding with anticipation from deep within my chest. I turned the knob, opened the door, and stepped inside, surprised to see that Daddy's friends were all still gathered at her place. I gasped as their heads all turned to take in the full sight of my exposure, and my face flushed when I realized they must all know why I was there.

I searched the crowd for Daddy, seeing her right eyebrow arch and her telltale dimples appear when she smirked at me. She was fully expecting me to follow her rules of engagement in front of her friends. Not wanting to disobey her orders, I quickly unzipped and removed my short coat, placing it atop the pile of her friend's coats that were stacked neatly on a chair by the door. Then I bent down to remove my boots, dropped to my knees, and began to crawl to Daddy. I felt the full weight of my near nudity as her friends' eyes digested our ritual, and a hush swept the room.

When I reached Daddy, who was seated in a purple armchair at the very center of the room, I took her left hand and tenderly kissed it, my eyes raising to lock with hers. I quietly cleared my throat and asked, "Daddy, may I please tell you why I am here?"

"Get on with it, girl," Daddy quipped. "Daddy," I continued, "It is my privilege to be here on your birthday to serve your needs and be used up for your pleasure."

"Very well," she said, "You may begin by servicing my cock with your mouth," and she motioned down to her fly.

I gasped and allowed my eyes to leave hers as I searched the room for her friends' reactions to this command. "Don't look at them," Daddy barked. "Are you here to pleasure me or my friends, you whore?" With those harsh words, she grabbed my hair and swiveled my attention back to her, slapping me across the face as my eyes rolled back into my head in instant submission. "What are you waiting for, slut," she asked as she slapped me again.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered and busied myself by unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. I slipped my hand inside the fly of her underwear, grabbed her cock, and confidently freed it. I allowed myself a moment to fully contemplate the length of her shaft - easily nine inches - but apparently hesitated too long. Daddy grabbed me hard by the back of my hair again, slapping my face and yelling, "Should I find someone else to service my cock, girl?"

I began to reply, "No, Da..." when Daddy, still holding tight to my hair, shoved my open mouth onto her cock, my eyes widening in shock. I wrapped my lips around her shaft and thirstily took the entire length of her cock into my mouth, looking up at Daddy to gauge her response. "That's a good girl. Go on," she encouraged and I continued to slowly draw her cock in and out of my mouth as my right hand gripped the base and pumped in time.

"Mmmmmm," Daddy moaned as I continued to work her shaft and I began to hear soft murmurs of her friends' commentary. "I can't believe they came over in just a coat and underwear," I overheard one person say, and I felt a familiar flush cross my face again. I shook their likely judgments of me from my head as I took Daddy again and again into my mouth while her hand firmly rested on the back of my neck.

I looked up just in time to see Daddy's head lean back against the top of the chair, her eyes rolling back as she moaned and began rocking her hips in time with my pace. Without warning, she yanked my head off of her cock by quickly pulling on my hair. "Be a good girl and help me say goodbye to my guests so we can continue our fun in my room," she said, my mouth still agape, before instructing me to demurely distribute her friends' coats.

Daddy flipped the lock after closing the door behind her final departing friend and turned on her heel to face me. The sudden stillness in the room amplified the sound of my racing heartbeat. "Run ahead, girl," she said. "I'm going to turn out the lights."

I quickly walked down the narrow hallway to Daddy's bedroom, stripped off my bra and underwear as I knew Daddy would want, and stood near the foot of her bed. I allowed my eyes to linger upon Daddy's wide assortment of tools and toys organized tidily on her side table, wondering which she might choose to use on me for her birthday. When I heard Daddy's confident footfall growing closer, I promptly fixed my gaze toward Daddy's headboard. She would want me to reserve my focus for her and not her toys.

Daddy positioned herself between me and her side table, gripping my throat with her powerful hand and guiding me to face her. When my marveling eyes met hers, she wrapped her deliciously inked arm around my waist and drew me in for a passionate kiss. I gasped as her tender lips pressed against mine and my body relaxed into hers.

Just as I was sliding deeper into submission from the familiar scent of her grooming products, she again grabbed my hair and yanked me away from her kiss. "I have something special planned for my birthday, girl. Are you ready to see what it is?" she whispered in my ear. I licked my lips and mustered a quiet, "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl," she replied, as she reassured me with a playful pat on my cheek before turning away from me her to rummage in her side table's drawer. She gripped her chosen implement, pulled it out of the drawer, and slowly rotated back to me to reveal a coil of red cotton rope. I parted my lips in silent surprise as I watched her skilled hands quickly unroll the rope and begin her ties.

I watched Daddy intently as she folded her rope in half and made three overhand knots approximately one hand apart from one another, leaving a loop at the end of the halved rope. "Turn around, girl," she instructed, as she guided me away from her with her hand on my hip. I did as I was told and Daddy placed the loop near my crotch and knots she had just made on my torso, with the remainder of each side of the rope draped over my shoulders and down my back. I shivered as I felt the soft rope against my naked skin. Daddy continued tying three more overhand knots with the rope along my spine.

I jumped as Daddy pulled the ends of rope between my ass cheeks and through my legs, her arms wrapped around my waist to pull the ends tight. "Hold this," she commanded as she placed the ends of my rope in my timid hands. I began to feel the rope lightly compressing my body and Daddy used her hands to turn my hips to again face her. She took the ends of the rope from me and, to my surprise and arousal, shoved her hand through the loop by my cunt, grabbed, rotated and pulled the ends of the rope through the loop and up and around my hips, further constricting my body with the rapidly forming rope harness. My eyes rolled back into my head.

Rotating me again to face away from her, she wrapped the ends of the rope back through the segment of the harness near my tailbone, parting the two sides to form a V before pulling the rope back around to my front side. I felt my heart swell with devotion as I watched her intently, feeling my handsome Daddy repeat this process in the front of my body to form a diamond shape in the rope near my navel, feeding the rope again to my back to form a corresponding diamond shape near the middle of my back. She continued working to form more diamond shapes between the topmost knots on each side of my body, rope tight against me and around my breasts, before wrapping and tying overhand knots with the ends of the rope near my back. With a tug on the rope to test its security, Daddy had completed my harness.

"Now the real fun begins, girl," Daddy said with a playful glint in her eyes. She dropped her jeans around her ankles and sat down on the edge of her bed. "Drop to your knees and take off my boots and pants," Daddy instructed. I got down on all fours, tenderly kissing each boot to convey my adoration as I looked up and met Daddy's eyes, unzipping and removing the boots from her feet. I then removed Daddy's jeans, tidily folded them and placed them aside. I quietly awaited further instructions, my eyes stealing a quick, lustful glance at Daddy's cock before casting my eyes downward. My cunt ached to be filled by her.

Suddenly, Daddy's capable hand gripped the front of my rope harness and she deftly pulled me to my feet. "Sit on your Daddy's cock, girl," she said and my eyes widened in surprise as she spun me around to face away from her. I slowly lowered my ass to meet her waiting cock, which she easily slipped inside my dripping cunt. "Mmmmmm," I moaned as she filled me with the length of her shaft.

"Ride me, slut," Daddy commanded. I pumped up and down against her, feeling her grip the back of my rope harness, pulling me back at her desired pace. The rope constricting me as Daddy's cock entered my hole sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. She was hitting just the right spot and I knew she was nearing release as I heard her breath become ragged. "Fuck, yes, girl!" she yelled, as she continued to use my cunt for her gratification, yanking me back to meet my ass to her hips again and again.

Beads of sweat forming on my forehead as my nipples became hard, I felt the familiar sensation of imminent orgasm and breathlessly asked, "P-please, Daddy, m-may I cum f-for you?"

"Not yet, girl! Get your Daddy there first!" she directed, her hips grinding more intensely against my ass as she continued to leverage the rope to plunge her cock deeply inside me. I clenched my teeth and hole to delay my pleasure, as cumming before Daddy wanted me to would be a grave misstep. Moaning and panting, I felt Daddy's body contract as she squirted her lust against me. "Now give me what I want, girl," Daddy hissed as I erupted against her, causing her to orgasm again as our delicious, combined juices formed a large wet spot on the sheets beneath Daddy.

Her hand still gripping the back of my rope harness, I sunk against Daddy, my muscles having gone slack after release. She wrapped her arms around my waist in tender affection and, after a few moments of deep breaths, quietly said, "Here, let's lay down." I stood up so Daddy could crawl into her cozy bed and I wordlessly followed her lead before collapsing in her impeccably patterned arms. She softly stroked my hair and neck as I breathed in the scent of her deodorant, our racing hearts gradually slowing.

Our eyes met and I murmured, "You're so good to me, Daddy. Thank you. I'm a very lucky girl." Daddy smiled, placing her hand along my jawline and pulling me in for a tender kiss, before replying, "And I'm a very lucky Daddy." She rested her hand on my sternum, leaving me feeling steadied and reassured by the simple gesture, and I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.