Happy birthday, darling

Story Info
A wife give's her kinky husband an exciting birthday gift.
3k words
4.22
65.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For a guy with such a small cock, Jon, you really are a good lover," Tommie said to her husband, after the pair had finished a forty minute lovemaking session. Jon laughed along with his wife, thinking of the incredibly hot foreplay the pair had enjoyed, some of which had consisted of Tommie dealing out some first rate, good-natured teasing about his penis size. His wife was well aware of his kinky desire for what was commonly known by those men with a taste for it, as 'small penis humiliation'. Not that Tommie was ever less than fully satisfied by her husband, although he was on the smaller side of average.

"Well, dear, you know you nearly smothered me near the end," Jon told his wife. "You need to give me a chance to breath." Once again they both laughed, the couple frequently finding humor in the steamy sex they so enjoyed. Tommie had a little kink or two of her own, particularly being somewhat on the dominant side in bed. Great sex for her often, as it did that evening, involved getting a nice long fuck from her husband, and once they had both came to orgasm, sitting lightly over Jon's face to savor his eager tongue. Tommie had admitted to her spouse that part of what made her second climax so satisfying was knowing he was swallowing the semen he had so recently deposited into her pussy. Jon had been thrilled to learn that.

"Let's get some sleep, darling", Tommie told her husband, then thought of something. "Tomorrow is Saturday, Jon, and It's been a month. We've got an appointment at Margo's salon for waxing at eleven. Our legs are getting a little hairy." The couple kissed, wished one another a good night, and drifted off to sleep.

"You know, Tommie," Jon began, as they had breakfast the next morning. "Friday's my birthday, number thirty five. Picked me out a present yet?" His wife told him she had some ideas, but hadn't decided. Jon mentioned that he had enjoyed what she'd given him the year prior, if she was stumped. As Tommie smiled at him, slowly shaking her head 'no', Jon thought of the evening of his last birthday.

Tommie had walked into their bedroom, dressed only in her favorite corset and stiletto heels, announcing that if Jon desired it, he was welcome to have her anally, for the first time. Providing, of course, he was willing to lick her anus first, and her pussy afterwards. Of course Jon accepted the gift gratefully, enjoyed it much, and Tommie made it particularly exciting by playing on the fact that his cock was so small that she could hardly feel it up her butt.

"Or, darling," Tommie countered to Jon's suggestion. "We could go to that sex toy shop downtown and buy that monster dildo I pointed out. But of course I'd need a new strap-on harness to handle it." Jon quickly told her it had just been a thought.

An hour later the pair went to 'Margo's Hair Salon' where they had their monthly leg and pubic hair waxing done. Jon was glad he had finally taken Tommie's advice that he stop shaving and join her in getting waxed. He was hooked after the very first time. The slight pain was much preferable than the discomfort of the ingrown hairs and razor nicks on his legs, butt and crotch he experienced when shaving. Henceforth, the couple went together to get the job done professionally, each in a separate room, just as they did that Saturday morning. Afterwards, the pair went to lunch at a local deli.

"I need some new underwear, Jon," Tommie told her husband on the way home. "Let's stop at 'Bottom's Up' in the mall," She went on, mentioning their favorite lingerie shop. "I'll get you an early birthday gift."

Jon loved the idea, what with his passion for sexy women's underthings, admiring such on his wife's curvy body. Having quite the panty fetish, he was also happy he would be getting something new for himself. Once there, the couple roamed the shop, Karin finally selecting a couple bras with matching panties. She also bought the same panties for Jon, one size smaller, in light of his more slender hips. "You know, dear," she whispered to Jon as she held up one of the panties. "You're really lucky to have smaller genitals than most men. The crotch of these lovely things couldn't possibly contain a real man's big dick and heavy balls." Relishing Tommie's words, Jon closed his eyes and quietly thanked her.

The couple enjoyed the rest of the weekend, which ended with a dinner out on Sunday evening. Once home, after a couple hours, Jon told his wife he was going to take a shower before bedtime. Tommie took advantage of that, and made some preparations in the bed room. Jon knew what was in store for him when he walked in, still drying himself off. First, of course, he saw his wife, sitting naked on the bed, but it was what lay next to her on a towel that commanded his attention: An ice pack and one his several chastity devices, the pink, high tech plastic one, that was most comfortable for longer wear.

"You'll enjoy the present I finally picked out for you so much more, darling, if you've been in chastity for a few days," Tommie said, grinning. When Jon could finally find the words to respond to that, he told his wife that it wasn't really necessary. She could simply deny him sex and he would promise not to masturbate before Friday.

"Like the time a few months ago when I told you to hold off for a while, and I caught you jerking off in the shower?" Tommie asked her husband. "Get over here, darling."

Jon did as directed, shivering as Tommie gripped his balls and pressed the ice pack against his cock, a trick the pair had learned from a website dedicated to male chastity. Prior to that, Tommie had trouble getting a chastity device on her husband, because he immediately got hard as she handled him. With his cock so shriveled, it took her only minutes to get him securely locked up.

"Safe and sound now, darling," Tommie told him. "After I shower you can use your tongue on my pussy. Just because you get no sex tonight, is no reason that I shouldn't." Jon agreed to that. He was always more compliant and eager to please when his cock was secured.

The couple were busy for the rest of the week, working and dealing with things that come up in every couple's daily life. Not unusual when Jon was securely locked up, a part of Tommie's daily routine that week was playfully, erotically, tormenting her husband. One night while the pair lay in bed, Tommie rested a hand on Jon's compact, caged package, while using a vibrator on herself. The next evening, Tommie walked naked into the living room where her husband was watching television. She took his place on the sofa and had Jon kneel in front her. Placing her feet on his shoulders, Tommie pulled his head between her legs and had him lick her to orgasm. There was more, of course, and although it was frustrating for Jon, he enjoyed pleasuring his wife. A side benefit to such sex play, the couple had discovered, was that after being locked up and teased and denied sexual release for a few days, Jon's orgasms lasted longer and his ejaculate was more substantial.

To Jon's relief, Friday finally arrived. That morning, Tommie woke her husband up by slightly tugging on Jon's caged cock and balls, then wishing him a happy birthday. At breakfast she passed him a birthday card with her present to him inside: A gift certificate for a massage at 'Karin's Day Spa', which was where Tommie went for her weekly, Monday evening massage.

"Thanks, dear," Jon told his wife. "I know how much you enjoy your appointments with Karin. I look forward to it." Jon had often considered getting a massage himself, but never got around to it. But then he thought of the chastity device he had been locked up in for the past five days. Tommie laughed when he asked about it, and said she would unlock him right after breakfast, adding that he could look forward to some great sex that evening.

"Karin herself won't be here this evening, darling," Tommie told her husband, ten hours later, on their way to 'Karin's Day Spa'. "Which is too bad, as I'd love to have you meet her." Tommie went on to say that one of Karin's employees, Lupe, would be giving Jon his birthday massage. She added that Karin had made some suggestions to Lupe of different techniques that he would find particularly relaxing. Jon thought that sounded very good. He would be refreshed and ready for a steamy fuck session with Tommie once they were home.

"Well, here we are, Jon," Karin said as she parked in front of Karin's business. You're the last appointment of the night, so it will be just us three. And darling," She went on. "Lupe can be a little difficult at times. Please just do as she tells you." That statement made Jon a bit uneasy, but he was still looking forward having a strange woman's hands on the back of his body.

Once inside the building, they found Lupe waiting for them, sitting on a stool behind the check out counter, using an nail file on her bright red fingernails. Jon was introduced to the pretty, short, young Latina, probably in her early twenties, with dark eyes and long, black hair. Lupe looked professional in a short, white lab coat. She slid off her stool and immediately got right down to business.

"Go back to the second room down the hall, babe," Lupe told Jon. 'Take off your clothes and lay on the table. See you soon." Before Jon could leave, Tommie embraced him, laid a long passionate kiss on his lips and whispered to her husband to enjoy himself. Shortly, Jon was naked in the small room looking around for something to cover up with once he was face down on the massage table. Not finding anything, he shrugged, climbed up onto the table, excited with the realization that Lupe would soon walk in and see his entire smooth, hairless backside. In addition to his other fetishes and kinks, Jon loved being naked in front of a fully clothed woman. Moments later, there was a single rap on the door and Lupe walked in.

"Karin said no drape tonight, babe." Lupe announced. "And full body massage. That's front and rear." Jon's cock, which had been about half hard, almost instantly became fully erect. He was thrilled, knowing it would not just be the back of his body that Lupe would be seeing and intimately handling, but when he was face up, he would be fully, nakedly exposed to the masseuse. The birthday gift his wife had given him was getting more erotic by the minute.

Lupe turned to a small cabinet against one wall that had a sink on it and held several bottle of oils and lotions. She chose a bottle, oiled up her hands, and started the massage at Jon's shoulders. He soon learned that his masseuse knew exactly which muscles to work harder and where to be more gentle. Jon began to relax, his sexual interest fading, beginning to understand just why his wife so loved her weekly massage sessions with Karin. Gradually, Lupe worked her way down to Jon's waist, poured a little oil on his butt and glided her hands lightly over it, to work on his legs. Jon savored the sensuous treat he was so enjoying, forgetting about his nakedness, his cock having gone flaccid

That, however, lasted only until Lupe began to knead his butt cheeks, her hands sometimes pushing down, which served to press Jon's cock between his body and the padded surface of the table. Within minutes, his cock was fully hard. Shortly, Jon not expecting it, Lupe gave him a sharp slap on the ass.

"Roll over, babe," the masseuse told him. Jon froze for a moment, suddenly concerned about Lupe seeing his erection. He didn't want to anger the young woman, but he recalled Tommie's words, telling him to do whatever Lupe asked. Jon mustered his courage and rolled over on the narrow table. Lupe looked pointedly down at his crotch, then raised her gaze to meet Jon's eyes, giving an exaggerated eye roll, obviously not impressed with what she had seen. What would have made most men lose their erection in embarrassment, only added to Jon's sexual excitement.

Lupe oiled her hands well, and to Jon's great pleasure, he found that instead of actually massaging the front of his body, she gently began to caress him, working slowly down from his chest. Her hands came tantalizingly close to his genitals, but never touching them. After a final stroke of her hands down the length of Jon's body, Lupe turned to the sink to wash, then dry her hands. Jon was disappointed that his massage had ended so quickly, and that soon he would be getting dressed and joining his wife. However, instead of telling Jon the massage was over, Lupe opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of latex gloves and a tube of lubricant. Jon asked, nervously, just what all of that was for.

"Prostate massage, babe," the masseuse told him. "Karin told me your wife wanted you to have one." Jon started to protest as Lupe put the gloves on. He had certainly read about such thing, but had never considered submitting to one himself. "No arguments," Lupe said firmly. " Relax, babe, you're going to like it. Scotch down here."

Lupe guided Jon into position, his feet flat at the end of the table, his knees up, legs spread as far as allowable on the narrow table. Lupe lubed up her gloved index finger and began gently rubbing and lightly probing Jon's, anus, her other hand resting on his abdomen, as if to hold him down. Jon felt incredibly naked and vulnerable, and though still leery about the massage of his prostate gland, he found it erotically thrilling to be under Lupe's complete control. His erection never faded.

"You can take another finger, babe," Lupe told Jon, once she was easily sliding her digit deep into his asshole. Jon knew he could take it, as two of the young woman's fingers were smaller than the dildo Tommie would sometimes use on him during strap on play. But it was different, having Lupe, a stranger, violating him so intimately. As two of the masseuse's began sliding in and out of him, Jon suddenly realized just why Lupe had been manicuring her nails when he and Tommie had entered the spa.

"Time to get serious about this, babe." Lupe eventually said, pulling her fingers out, putting a fresh glob of lube on her middle finger, and pushing it back in. Jon groaned as she explored the upper side of his anal passage, pushing in deep, until he gasped in surprise at a new, unusual, but pleasurable sensation. Lupe gave a little giggle at his response as she found his prostate, which she began stimulate it by gently rubbing in tiny circles. Not realizing he was doing it, Jon reached for his cock.

"No," Lupe told Jon firmly, slapping his hand away. "Grab your ankles, hold tight." Lupe then wrapped her free hand tight around his rigid cock. Jon groaned, again pushed down, wanting even more of the extreme pleasure he was experiencing. Lupe laughed wickedly as she worked her finger.

"You're dripping, babe," Lupe soon told Jon. He was feeling a strange sensation much like, but not entirely, as if he was ejaculating, or maybe urinating. Looking down, he saw a thin stream of almost clear fluid, slowly drooling down his hard cock and over Lupe's gloved hand. Loving the exquisite sensations and wanting more, Jon pulled on his ankles, bringing his knees back nearly to his chest. Lupe seemed entertained by his actions.

Within a few more moments, Jon felt his orgasm about to erupt, something the masseuse sensed as well. "Give it up, now, babe." Lupe told Jon, pumping his cock fast. Loudly moaning, begging for more, his entire body quivering, Jon came, spurt after spurt of his semen squirting up onto his belly. It was a long, intense orgasm, but eventually his body went limp.

Lupe slid her finger out of Jon's anus, removed the gloves, and guided his legs down to hang over the bottom of the table. She ran a wash cloth under warm water at the sink, then used it to wipe the semen off Jon's belly, and the lubricant off his cock and anal opening. For a change, Lupe's voice was gentle and calming, something Jon needed and appreciated. Once he had relaxed, Lupe put her lab coat on, told him to get dressed, and left the room.

Out in the lobby, Tommie was content, having heard some of Lupe's words, and the loud sounds her husband made when his sexual excitement peaked and he came to orgasm. She wanted to remember to call and thank Karin, for the masseuse's suggestion of what kind of massage Jon would most enjoy. Concerning that, Tommie thought of Lupe's offer to teach her how to give a prostate massage. The young Latina had told Tommie she had just the right client to help her with, who had a particularly large penis. Tommie was not a size queen, but she thought it would be entertaining.

"I take it my husband enjoyed his time with you, Lupe," Tommie said when the young woman returned to the lobby. The masseuse simply replied that her clients always did, especially the first timers. Tommie thanked and paid her, adding a generous tip, and told the young Latina she wanted to accept her offer for a lesson in giving a prostate massage, as long as it involved Lupe's well hung client. The young Latina was agreeable to that.

Five minutes later, looking disheveled and exhausted, Jon joined the women in the lobby. When Tommie asked if he liked this birthday gift, her husband simply gave a broad, self conscious grin. It was good enough for his wife, who took Jon's hand and led him out of the building.