Happy Birthday! I Think?

Story Info
A birthday wish, kinda granted.
873 words
3.02
40.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, everybody knows you're a slut! It's not like you're not into guys." I called after her as she walked away. It was my eighteenth birthday, the first day of the school year, and for the last half hour I had been begging Elizabeth Cross to have sex with me. Elizabeth, or Ellie as she prefers to be called, was the captain of the schools cheer team. Every guy, and even some girls, in the school wanted to have sex with her. Her body was a beautiful 34-24-34. In other words, she was eighteen and just about every guys dream girl.

"Did you just call me a slut?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah, I did." I responded.

"Maybe I will have sex with you after all" And then with a giggle, she walked off.

Later that evening, I heard a knock at the door to my room. I opened the door and in walked Ellie as beautiful as ever. She had a backpack with her.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

She replied with a "you'll see soon enough" and then pulled my pants and boxers down in one swift and fluid motion. When she saw my dick, she laughed.

"You were right earlier when you called me a slut. I've fucked over thirty men since I turned eighteen six months ago. But, none of those men had dicks as pathetic as yours. I'm not gonna fuck that, orally or vaginally." She started rummaging through her backpack. "Ah, here it is." She pulled out a blindfold and put it on me. She reached down and pulled a pair of handcuffs out and cuffed my hands behind my back. My dick was rock hard by this point.

"I have a gift for you" She said. I heard her go through her bag again, and then out of nowhere, I felt her fist hit my balls. She hit my balls over and over, until my dick was limp again. Then I felt her put some hard ring-like thing around the base of my cock and balls. I was extremely curious. I felt a tube like thing slide down the exterior of my cock and then I heard a click.

Ellie took the blindfold off me and I looked down. I had some sort of chastity device on. "That's called a CB-6000s. It's made for guys with tiny dicks like yours. I've put a lock on it, so you won't be able to take it off." She laughed and continued "it didn't matter how big or small your dick was, I was never going to let you stick it in any of my holes."

She started to take off her clothes. As I watched her strip, my dick desperately tried to get erect but couldn't. When she had finished stripping, she grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth to her ass. "Lick my asshole, and lick it good" Ellie commanded and I did. After I'd been licking her asshole for a bit, she pushed me back and put a huge ball gag in my mouth. I was so busy licking her asshole; I hadn't even noticed her grab the gag out of her bag.

"That felt good, but I want to have some fun" She put the blindfold back on me and pushed me onto my back. I heard some movement, then I felt her push my ankles together, and with my ankles in one hand she pushed my ankles toward my head so my ass was sticking up. I felt something hard rub on my asshole, then I felt that hard object enter my asshole. It was huge and painful. I felt it go back and forth, gradually moving faster and faster.

"How does it feel to have your ass violated by a woman?" Ellie asked. I tried to respond but the gag was so big, all that came out was what seemed like random noise. She continued pounding my ass with her strap on for a few minutes.

I felt the dildo leave my ass, felt my legs being put down, heard some movement, and then I felt something being put on me. Ellie took my blindfold off and I looked down. She had put a strap on dildo on over my chastity device. Ellie climbed on top of me and started riding me. She rode me until she came and then removed my gag. She put her pussy on my mouth and made me clean her pussy with my tongue. After I was done cleaning her pussy, Ellie started packing her things up. After a few minutes of packing up, she started for the door.

"Wait! You forgot to take off the chastity device!" I said.

"No, I didn't. You're gonna wear that until you apologize for calling me a slut. I have to believe that you are actually sorry. Until then, you are going to do each and every thing I tell you to do." She walked through the doorway, stopped just outside the doorway, and said "Oh, and Happy Birthday!"

I ended up wearing the chastity device until graduation. Over the course of that school year, I had to endure forced feminization, forced bi, male and female gangbang dominations.