Happy Birthday Rosie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I won't be able to," I protested.

"So what?" Rosie said, and positioned me so that I was almost standing sideways between her legs, craned her neck around and started sucking on my cock while grabbing my dangling scrotum and trying to twist my balls in knots.

"Hurt?"

"No - what - what are you doing, Rosie?" I asked when I felt her other hand between my ass cheeks, and then felt her finger inside of me, "OH!"

I damn near fell over, grabbing for Rosie's shoulder to keep myself upright as I became my granddaughter's puppet. Where she came up with this, I had no idea, but my cock was getting stiff again while she milked my balls and did things inside my ass that I know the protologist hadn't done.

In less than a minute, I had collapsed on top of Rosie, but not before having another orgasm, and while I have no idea if I shot anything this time, it felt just as good. My asshole was still tingling, my balls were aching and my dick was probably dead forever, but as I lay there laughing along with my crazy granddaughter who seemed to find my near-helpless state hilarious, I didn't care.

"Told you I liked to suck dick, Grandpa," Rosie said while I tried to tickle her. "And I always make them cum."

"You're such a nasty little girl," I told her, and while it took a bit of time to get dressed and on my way, I managed to.

"You can come by anytime," Rosie assured me before I departed, and I told her that if I ever recovered, I might take her up on that.

I felt guilty about what I had done, and although I knew I would never go back again, I knew I had enough memories of that visit to last me a lifetime. Strangely enough, while I had a magazine in my hands a week later, I wasn't reading it but was instead daydreaming when the knock at the door interrupted my thought.

"Rosie!" I declared after opening the door, and she was biting her lower lip as I let her in. "What brings you here?"

"That," Rosie giggled, pointing at my crotch. "Grandma's with my mother."

"I know."

"I drove them to the mall. They're having lunch and Grandma's getting her hair cut too," Rosie tittered as she closed and locked the door and pulled her blouse off before showing me her cell phone.

"Mom's going to call me when she wants me to pick them up," Rosie said as she undid her jeans. "I figure that gives us three hours at least. Got any ideas?"

"A couple," I sighed as Rosie grabbed my crotch and kneaded me through my slacks while he eased her bra up so I could squeeze her tit.

"Me too," Rosie giggled as she felt my cock getting interested inside my pants. "One of them involves this big fella here, and the other..."

"Your tongue," Rosie whispered in my ear before nibbling on the lobe. "Ever since that time I haven't been able to think of anything else."

"You liked me eating your pussy?" I asked her. "Did I do it better than your girlfriend?"

"Yeah," Rosie said as she began backing up, with her hand full of my slacks pulling me around like a puppy. "Lisa can't do it anything like you. Maybe sometime you can teach her. The three of us?"

"I can't keep up with you, Rosie. You're enough for me," I said, letting her take me down the hall by cock.

"Which way? Rosie asked, and I told her to turn left.

"Our bedroom," I told her. "Nothing good has happened in there for years."

"We can change that, I'll bet!" Rosie said, and I was sure she was right about that.

...

thanks for reading

12