Happy Birthday Shelly

Story Info
Shelly birthday is full of surprises.
4.1k words
4.56
74.2k
85
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons are nineteen years of age or older.

*

Have you ever woken up on your birthday knowing it is going to be a birthday that sucks? Yeah? Well, welcome to Friday, June 14th, the morning of my twenty-first birthday. Awake and lying in bed on my twenty-first birthday knowing today should be a milestone instead it felt like a millstone.

My parents had asked did weeks ago did I want a blowout birthday or since I was turning twenty-one would I want to go out and get 'shit-faced,' my dad asked laughing. I had told them, at the time they asked, that I would be out with friends, which I thought I would. Dad had told me to be safe, not drive and call him if need be to pick us up. Mom and dad had both got wasted on their twenty-firsts and held no ill will that I wanted to.

Since that conversation had happened, not one of my friends had mentioned my birthday coming or a party. Most were talking about doing other things with family or going out of town on my birthday. My last resort other than staying home with my parents had been my little brother.

Well, younger brother, that little shit had turned into a stud in high school it seems. He lived on the football field or the weight room. He was eighteen, so he could get into a few clubs and at least watch me get blitzed. Not that it would take long I rarely drank. But in the end, when I asked, he apologized as he made plans with friends once he found out I was going out with friends.

Mom came upstairs to see if I was getting up anytime soon or sleeping in. I told her I was getting up so dad would start making my favorite blueberry pancakes and bacon. At least that was a small silver thread in the dreary day.

As the day drug on, I watched dad read the paper in his chair. I smiled at that, dad only forty-one acted like an old-timer, he still read a newspaper instead of the internet. Even mom had converted to reading news on the tablet. I sat sipping a cup of coffee looking at dad and then mom. My parents were a beautiful couple. Both still looked young, and both worked out. Dad doing the P90X with a class at his gym and mom does aerobics and yoga. They were so in love and the perfect couple.

I blurted out before I thought, "Mom why can't I find a wonderful hunk like dad," and felt my cheeks blush a bit?

"Oh lord, you need someone way better than me, Princess."

"Oh hush Don, you are a wonderful husband, and father and are quite the hunk."

Dad laughed, "Your dad never thought so."

This piqued my interest. Dad and grandad always got along it looked like to me, but apparently, granddaddy did not approve. Suddenly I felt angry at granddaddy.

"Oh bull, you know my father had no problems with you, that was a long time ago. Honey, your Don is out there. You will find him when you least expect it."

"So what are you guys doing tonight?"

"Well there is a play over at the open theater and your dad got us tickets."

I saw the look on dad's face and suppressed a chuckle. You could tell he bought the tickets for mom; he could care less about a play. Dad was that old-school country boy, who hunted and fished. Mom was the one more into culture and art. She had been an art major in college. Dad is an engineer.

The day drug on with me resigned to sitting at home alone. Maybe I would go get some chocolate and wine and spend the alone time with my boyfriend that never let me down. The one that went buzz in the night. Suddenly, my eyes teared up, at twenty-one, I was an internet meme, all I needed now was to move out on my own and adopt a couple of cats.

I watched mom and dad leave swearing that I was heading out in a little with friends. I did not want to upset their plans. I also did not want to get roped into going to the play, dad would insist I go with mom if he knew I was going to be home alone. David left just before them kissing my cheek and apologizing to me.

Once they were gone, I realized none of them had even given me a card or present.

I was sitting watching TV, all depressed, and looked at the clock, 9:00 P.M. mom and dad would surely be back soon. Someone started beating on the door as the police do in movies. What now I wondered? Opening the door I was shocked to see my friends all decked out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!! SURPRISE!!!!!"

I burst into tears at the door smiling. Sam, Nessa, Jessica, Alexandra, Krystal, and Nikki all laughed.

"Gotcha!"

Sam held out a box once they all got in. "Girl we pitched in and got you this new outfit. Now let's get you smoking hot and ready to drink and get laid."

A chorus of "WOOOOOOOOOO." Followed.

They had bought me a tight lowcut white blouse, that with a pushup bra had my small boobs looking at least a size bigger. A loose short skirt that barely covered the curve of my ass and some black three-inch heels.

I sat as they did my makeup and hair. I had to admit, I looked pretty cute. Not that I ever had a problem with guys wanting me. That was the problem guys just wanted me and did not want to be with me.

"Leave the panties, you won't be needing those," Sam said.

"I'm not just banging some guy on the street tonight."

"Girl no. We are taking you to Rachel's Place tonight," Jessica informed me.

Rachel's Place was a high-class male strip club. It was known to get raunchy after midnight or I had heard. You had to be twenty-one to get in and they scanned your I.D. to make sure it was in the state system or you could not get in.

"Girl I went two weeks ago. There is this hot stud there who had a nine-inch cock that will split you wide open," Nikki said laughing.

"Oh god, I can't let some random guy put it in me."

"Girl he is so cute and adorable, I think he is only like nine-teen too. Just see when you get there. He is full of muscles. I even asked him out, but he politely declined."

"He's not twenty-one," I asked?

"Nope, the entertainers cannot drink so they can be younger, maybe eighteen."

I shook my head laughing as we piled into Nessa and Krystal's SUVs and headed off and straight to the club. Luckily, I had made myself a couple of grill cheese sandwiches and a cup of soup earlier to help with the alcohol that was coming.

They paid for me to get in, where I was given a sash by a well-hung young man that said 'Birthday Girl' on it and a plastic tiara with a lot of shiny fake jewels on it.

This place was a mad house of women and naked men. I notice most of the women were around mom's age and most of the guys around mine.

"Told you, you'd love it," Nessa screamed over the crowd watching the guy that was dancing in the crowd.

The DJ introduced the next guy.

"Ladies give a warm welcome to Rachel's own Bruce Wayne the Batman!!!!!"

The place went wild when she announced him.

"The guy came out in a suit and black mask over his face with horns poking up. Looked like maybe a Halloween Batman mask.

"That's him, Nikki," screamed.

Our table was going wild with the rest of them. I had to admit from what I could see he was cute. Women near the stage were ripping his suit off him. Apparently, it must have Velcro closures the way it came off.

Once naked except for the mask he made it down the stage and to the crowd. I had to admit he had one killer body and the cutest smile. Women were literally throwing money at him. I watched in awe as woman after woman tried to take his cock down their throat.

"We have to get him over here for Shelly," Krystal screamed.

"Oh no please don't," I tired.

"Oh fuck that bitch! You are at least touching it," Nikki screamed, got up, and ran to him leading him to our table. By his cock.

I know I was twenty shades of red. The girls all singing Happy Birthday and it sounded like the entire crowd had joined in.

His cute smile and blue eyes looking down at me. Nikki put my hand on it and the girls screamed. "Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!"

Soon the entire club was chanting as I decided to just lick the head. "Booooooooooooooo!!"

He helped me to my feet and hugged me and shushed the crowd. I knelt and took as much as I could down gagging looking up into his smile and seeing his eyes roll back.

Pulling me up he hugged me and was about to walk away when Nessa grabbed his arm and Krystal and Nikki bent me over the table pulling my skirt up.

He looked at me and mouthed, "are you sure?"

Fuck no I wasn't but I was twenty-one dammit and he was fucking hot and cute.

"YESSS," I screamed and turned red.

Nikki bent down, tore open a condom, rolled it down his cock then sucked it for a second. Nessa lined his cock up and he started to push. I was surprised, I expected him to ram it in. He stopped as I started to spread, me looking at him.

"You sure," he mouthed again? I nodded and pushed back taking his head in. My god my pussy stretched, and he slowly eased in till I felt him bottom out just as his balls touched me. I realized I was holding my breath and exhaled loudly. "Goooooddddd!"

The girls and the crowd went wild at that and as he slowly went in and out. I grabbed ahold of the table for dear life. I came within strokes and started toward my second when he stood me up my back against his chest, leaning down kissing by my ear, his finger found my clit rubbing it.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuu," I managed to get out as the first squirt of my life showered my legs.

The manager told him to move on to other ladies.

He kissed my neck still in me and whispered in my ear, "Happy Birthday Shelly."

I froze as stiff as the huge cock that was in my throbbing pussy. I knew that voice, but the eyes did not match it. I looked back and up as he withdrew. The smile matched, but the blue eyes did not. He turned me around and kissed my lips gently and spun away to another table.

I stood just watching him. "Girl, you ok?"

I sat down looking at the table. "I said girl are you ok?"

I looked up at Sam. "You ok Shelly?"

"That... That was..."

"That was what? Amazing," Vikki shouted.

I was too stunned trying to wrap my head around what my mind told me and what my eyes said was not true the rest of the night. I tried to play it off and acted like I was as into it as the rest were, but my mind and my heart were racing. I also stopped drinking I wanted to be sober.

We stayed till closing. Vikki took his cock the next round of dances then Sam after her as I watched and shouted but without much conviction.

I waited on the couch till he came in.

"Hey, Happy late Birthday Sis."

"David tell me that wasn't you?"

He looked down at the floor.

"How? You have green eyes?"

He pulled a contact case out of his bag.

"You hate me now don't you Shelly. I'm sor-"I cut him off springing into his arms and kissing him.

"Baby brother," I said breaking the kiss. "Please do not think it's because of this," I rubbed his cock. "I have wanted you since you turned eighteen.

"I've wanted you since I knew that girls and boys liked each other. I've had a crush on my big sister forever."

"I never knew."

"Well duh. I figured you would do what you have always done when you caught me staring at your friends. Call me a gross perv."

I laughed, "Yeah well at the time. But now..."

"Now what?"

"Give your big sister what she wants for her birthday."

"As long as it's not just your birthday."

"You mean?"

"I mean you and me, Sis."

I shoved him down on the couch and yanked his shirt apart causing the buttons to fly all over the living room. Our mouths and tongues in the forbidden dance for a brother and sister. His hands-on my ass felt so good. Large and callused from working out had me trembling at their touch.

I went down to undo his pants and he stopped me.

"Not yet, I have to taste your birthday cunt." He spun us over, me on the couch dropping to his knees pushing my legs up by the heels and spreading them as his hungry mouth found my drenched pussy.

God damn, could he eat pussy. I had had girls that did not eat pussy as well, I was cumming in just a few laps. Maybe it was the taboo but fuck me he was devouring me and had not even hit my clit. Then he found my clit and sucked down on it causing me to howl in pleasure.

Two fingers worked into me with ease from my dripping slit. He flicked them alternately on my G-spot as he sucked down on my clit, his tongue a fury on it. My hands holding his head humping with his tongue and fingers. My legs wrapped around him when I squirted spraying him so hard it splashed all over me too.

I heard him grunt, "Again please," as he went harder at it. Lost in it, I practically screamed the second time I started spraying him over and over.

Shoving him away from me both of us panting I could take no more. I yanked him to me our tongues finding each other's. God, there was so much of me all over his face.

"My turn," I panted. "Can you cum again?"

"I haven't cum."

"You did not at the club?"

"No, we aren't allowed to. I am about to blow my load though, from tonight and tasting you. I'm so sorry."

"Why are you sorry baby?"

"It won't last long. I'm too pent up."

"Mmmmm feed me that hot birthday icing then. Sissy wants it all in her tummy."

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

I got his huge cock out looking at it and deciding how to best attack it. Fuck it, I grabbed it with both hands since one would not wrap around it and started, licking up and down his hard shaft then up and down the sides. The smile of pleasure on his face made my heart melt. The veins on the side felt good on my tongue standing up. I teased the head gently kissing it and licked the precum from the tip making him groan.

Most guys would have tried to shove your face down on it and then down your throat, but he just smiled and gently touched my cheek. Head in my mouth slipping my tongue back and forth underneath and then up and down had him squirming and panting. I took about half of it down gagging now and then.

"Don't gag yourself, please. I want you to enjoy it," he panted.

I slipped off it, "Baby brother I am enjoying it. I want to gag on your gorgeous cock till you cum. If you can get hard again, I want to ride it till you breed your sissy's pussy."

He looked so surprised but moaned and nodded and I went back to work slobbering all over it to get a good slippery stroke and sucked it down, bobbing and working my tongue my eyes glued to his. 'Yeah look at you big sister sucking your cock,' I thought in my head.

How many times had I fantasized about him? Countless. So damn good-looking and sexy I had no idea he had the cock of two men. Funny what you think of at times, but sucking his cock and looking in his eyes I wanted him to understand when this was over tonight, I loved him. I did not do this because he had a huge cock but because I loved him, I would have done it if he had a five-inch cock. Right or wrong I loved him.

If it was possible, that cock that was rock hard, got harder and thicker as he moaned. I felt it start and hit the back of my throat sn fought not to gag on it as if kept spurting. He was really worked up to have that much cum in those big balls. I got it all down as he squirmed and panted. He needed to know his sister was his cock sucker now. He may not know it yet, but he was my pussy eater and I was sure when I rode his cock, I'd make it mine. I knew my pussy would belong to him already.

Drained and panting he pulled me up in his lap panting trying to kiss my cheek.

"Th... Th..."

I giggled, "You are welcome."

David smiled and nodded.

"That's what you did eating me, you deserve good blow jobs, from now on and your big sister is just the cock sucker to keep you happy."

"Was what I had done really that good for you Shell?"

"Are you kidding me? Couldn't you tell?"

"I thought so... It's just..."

"Just what baby?"

"I'd never done that before."

"You what?"

"My first time for that and what you did?"

"Wait you never ate pussy before?"

"No just read about it and saw it in movies."

"But you've been blown at the club I saw it and did it."

"Not till I came I haven't. Shell the only sex I have had is there."

I was stunned. "You mean you were a virgin when you started there?"

"I guess technically I am, I've never... You know... Till I came."

"You are messing with me, right?"

"Never mind. I thought you'd understand."

He tried to get up, but I pushed him down. "I'm just surprised is all. I mean I assumed you know... that you did there."

"You can't cum, or you get fired. Something about state laws here."

"Well ok. But you've had a couple of hot girlfriends."

"I never did anything with them. I was too nervous."

"How can you work there if you are so nervous?"

"I hide behind the mask and I have to hide." He laughed, "You know how many of mom's friends have been there?"

"Oh god," I laughed. "Tell me who all you've seen there."

"I've seen almost all of mom's friends. The piano player from the community center."

"Oh god."

A lot of your and my friend's mothers. Several schoolteachers to include your old coach."

"What? Everyone thought she was gay."

"Apparently he likes large cocks," he looked down.

"Oh god," I grabbed my mouth laughing. Then frowned. "So half the people I know have had my baby brother's cock before me."

I saw the hurt in his eyes.

"Hey Tiger, I'm kidding. I never knew you wanted me."

"I didn't know you did me either."

"God yes," I pressed my lips to his, our tongues meeting. I was damn near on the verge of an orgasm kissing as his cock came back to life.

I grabbed his cock lining it up with my pussy. "Before I sit down on this you need to know something. This is MY cock now." He smiled so big and nodded. "Mine."

He grabbed my hips and pushed the head in causing me to gasp and dig my nails into his chest, as he gently pulled me down the length.

"Yours," he said and, "This," he arched into me, "is MY pussy from now on."

Soon as we kissed, I came hard, from him buried into me. I felt movement beside us and looked as mom sat down on the couch smiling.

"FUCK!," we said in unison.

"Well, I see your birthday turned out rather nice. We were saving cake and presents for tomorrow since you had a big night planned. Looks like your brother gave you a rather large surprise."

I went to get up. "Not so fast. You stay seated right where you are young lady."

"But mom."

"You heard your mother," I heard dad's voice and turned to see him standing at the door.

"We'd love to watch you two finish."

David and I looked at one another then at mom.

"Yes, I'm serious. Oh and if you had not wanted mom and dad in your business, you young lady, should not scream like a banshee when your brother eats your sexy pussy and wake us up," mom said and smacked my ass.

I heard dad laugh, "Like mother like daughter."

"And you young man... Are you going to keep working at the club now that your sister has claimed you for herself?"

I smiled, and David looked confused.

"Oh yes, I know you work there."

"How? He managed to croak out causing mom and me to laugh. But I wondered how she knew too.

"I know you see many of my friends there. Them all telling me I must go one day. Telling me about this hot little stud."

"Not so little mom," I ground on his cock.

Mom smiled at me; "I can tell. My friends tell me he's young, hung very well, and has the cutest little diamond-shaped birthmark on the bottom of his left butt cheek. I diapered that cute ass enough to know my son's birthmark. Him having a big cock like his father was no surprise."

"Oh, I have to see it, baby! You can keep working there as long as I'm the only one who..."

"Who what," mom asked. "Fucks it?"

I blushed and nodded, David's cock feeling like iron me sitting on it.

"She won't even share," mom said making daddy laugh. "Now fuck his hard cock for mommy," she smacked my ass again.

I felt David's cock jump inside me. It seemed her saying that made us both throb in our own way and I started to ride.

12