Happy Birthday to Me

Story Info
Ana gives me the perfect birthday present.
1.7k words
4.26
15.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I said "Hello." I could see on the ID it was Miss Ana calling.

"Come home, now," she said.

She knew it was almost time for my lunch break.

And she knew I was always hungry to satisfy her, after all she is my queen.

I was in such a hurry, I may or may not have run a couple of lights to get home.

I anticipated she would be in our bedroom waiting for me. But as I opened the door, there she was bent over the arm of the couch.

Miss Ana is so beautiful and sexy. From the first time I saw her, almost a dozen years ago, she takes my breath away.

I always wonder what I did to deserve to have her friendship, her companionship, her love. And I have tried in every way I could think of to show her just how amazing and wonderful she is.

Miss Ana has long, dark, wavy hair, big brown eyes, the most beautiful smile -- she melts my heart when she smiles -- and a body made for sin. She has 36 DD breasts, amazing abs, but it is her butt that has enthralled me since the first time I gazed upon it.

It is the kind of butt men can only dream about.

When we go out and she is wearing tight jeans, I sometimes walk a step behind her just to see her ass move.

She knows how much I love her ass. I have massaged, kissed and licked her cheeks. But that is as far as she has ever allowed me to go. Her booty hole has always remained off limits.

I have always respected her wishes, although I was a little surprised because she was so open to almost everything else of a sexual nature. We have had sex on the beach, although we were behind a dune so no one could see us, or so she thought. We had also done it in the swimming pool at our resort while we were on vacation. We had done it in a car, in the bathroom at a nightclub and every room in our house.

She had even given me a blow job as I was driving. And she loved it when I was fingering her as she was sitting in the passenger's seat.

As much as I loved her physical attributes and willingness to try most everything at least once, it was her fiery personality and big heart that I loved the most.

Ana was no shrinking violet. She didn't suffer fools. She would not allow anyone to disrespect her. She didn't need me to come to her defense or rescue, although I certainly would.

She loved our dogs, and all other animals. Once she saw a spider climbing down our bedroom wall. She wouldn't let me harm it, instead capturing it and letting it go in our backyard.

But enough about how amazing she is, back to seeing her bent over the arm of the couch.

My favorite thing to do in the whole world is eat her pussy. Even better when I can eat it from behind.

I love how she tastes, how she smells, how she moans, how she cums. I can't get enough.

As I walked toward her, she stood up and faced me. Did I say she loved to tease me?

I could see the red dress she had on. I had bought that for her several weeks ago. She had modeled it for me, but then took it off and said she would wear it for a special occasion.

"Happy Birthday, baby," she said. "I talked to your boss and told him you needed to be off this afternoon as I had a surprise for you."

With that she kissed me. Did I mention what a great kisser she is?

"What kind of surprise do you have for me?" I said, expecting her to tell me about a trip she had set up for us. She loved to travel, especially to exotic places such as Fiji.

"You have always treated me like a queen, loving me for who I am, never trying to change me, letting me make my own mistakes and not trying to save me," she said.

"I do love you, more than anything," I said.

"Well, today, I am giving you the final piece of me," Ana said.

I stared at her stunned. Could she really be about to fulfill my greatest wish. That couldn't be it. She was always adamant that would never happen.

"I have a photo I want to give you," she said.

Now, I was totally confused.

"I have been preparing for today," she said. "I know how much you have always wanted my booty hole. And today it is all yours."

She showed me the photo on her phone. It was of Ana, taken from behind. But my eyes immediately went to the plug that was in her ass.

"I needed to prepare it before giving it to you," she said. "I have enjoyed having it in my butt more than I thought I would. I will send this photo to you so you can enjoy it whenever you want to.

"But for now, get on your knees."

She resumed her place bent over the arm of the couch. I lifted up the hem of her dress and threw it on her back, exposing her butt.

"No underwear," I said. "You naughty girl."

She giggled, "I'm horny. I didn't want to waste time with you taking my panties off. Now, eat my pussy."

I knelt between her legs and rubbed up and down on the outside of both of legs, her skin so soft.

I always take my time when I was in this position. I wanted to study and admire every inch of her. The amazing butt. The perfect pussy, so smooth.

I could smell her arousal, that scent always drove me wild.

Although I knew what was waiting for me, I am never in a rush when I have a chance to eat Miss Ana's pussy. And today, I was going to add her booty hole.

I kissed the inside of her right foot. I slowly worked my way up her right leg, planting kisses along the way. When I kissed the inside of her thigh, she shivered.

She tried to raise up from the arm of the couch. "Mmmmm, baby, I love that, but quit teasing me. I told you I am horny. I need to cum. You can stick it in my ass every day, just make me cum, now" she begged.

As much as she pleaded, I refused to rush. I knew at the end she would thank me for keeping the tease going, which would result in her having an even bigger orgasm.

I pushed her back so she was bending over the arm again, and went to her left leg. Again, she quivered when I got to her thigh. Her juices were starting to run down her left leg, so I licked those up, the nectar of the Gods.

"Baby, please," she whimpered.

I moved toward her butt, so I could bury my face in her crack. I licked around her booty hole.

"That feels really good. I should have let you eat my ass years ago," Ana moaned

I moved down through the taint toward her pussy, kissing just outside her outer lips on both sides. I ran my tongue up and down her lips several times before I started planting kisses on her clit, then using my tongue to perform circles on her clit.

Her moans let me know I was getting her there.

I slid a finger in her pussy and just held it there the way she likes. I also surprised her by sliding a finger in her butt.

I felt her start to tremble.

"Oh, God, Oh, God, I am cumming," she shouted.

She remained bent over the arm of the couch for a couple of minutes as I enjoyed looking at her butt and engorged pussy.

"Are you just going to stay there?" I laughed.

"Shut up. I just need to rest for a minute," she said. "I know what you are about to do to me. I bought some KY Jelly. It is in the drawer over there."

I hurried to the drawer. "You have been planning this," I said.

"I wanted this birthday to be your best ever," she said. "You always do so much for me and never ask for anything in return."

"I know you love me, and that is all I need," I replied.

"If that is all you need, then me and my butt will just go to bed," Ana laughed.

"Oh, no, you don't," I said. "I need your ass, too."

I opened the KY Jelly and squeezed some on my cock, then a lot inside her booty hole. My cock is not long by any stretch at 5 inches, but I do have some girth. The last thing I wanted was to hurt her.

I bent over and kissed her back, then her neck and whispered, "Last chance to back out."

"I want this," she said. "Your tongue and your finger earlier felt so good. I want your cock in there."

I rubbed my cock up and down her crack. Then I put the head on her booty hole.

"Ok, here goes," I said.

I pushed in just the head to start. I wanted to go slow and allow her to get used to it.

I slid my cock in an inch at a time.

"Still OK?" I asked.

"Yes, it hurt a little at first," she said. "Now, I just feel full. Please fuck my ass."

I started slowly and built up to a good pace. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. The feeling inside her tight ass was even better than I had imagined.

"Get ready, I am going to fill your ass with my cum," I snorted just as I felt the first spurt of cum. Several more followed til it was running out of her and on to the floor.

"Happy Birthday, Baby," she sighed.

Happy Birthday, indeed.