Happy Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell asleep with mother-in-law on one side, and sister-in-law on the other. Both women have a hand on his dick. Everyone's smiling in their slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later, he awakened to Irene riding on his dick. Emma was positioned for him to eat her cunt. She was dripping with excitement, as was her mom. They all came once again. Irene went into the bathroom, and Emma jumped up on his still hard dick. She was so excited, it did not take her long to cum. Dan wound up coming again in each of them. He was having the time of his life. He had never been with two women, much less a mother and daughter. It made him feel a lot better, knowing that he had pleasured two women, and satisfied both.

Yes, the loss of his own marriage hit him hard. But at a certain point, you can only cry so much. You mourn the dead, then you bury them. He thought it was time to find a shovel for his marriage. His mother-in-law and sister-in-law were taking great care of his still fragile ego. At least they cared for him, he thought.

Emma, continued to fuck him hard, even after they came. Amazingly, he was able to get her off again and even squirted some more semen into her. She loved it. Emma was so happy. Her mom came in smiling as well, towel wrapped around her head.

"You are a real stud muffin! I'm going to shower," Emma said, trying to remove Dan's huge dick from her cooter. He was STILL semi hard, after two cums. Emma was amazed. She went to the bathroom. Both women were in the bathroom doing whatever women did in the bathroom.

He opened his laptop, he checked the live security feed from the hidden cameras. His wife was still fucking the guy. Terri was riding on top with her head thrown back, seemingly in ecstasy. Dan never got a good look at him.

He was black as coal. He was extremely muscular, and he has a dick the size of his soon-to-be ex-wife's arm. He was so fucking perfect. He hated him for his perfection! He looked like a Greek god. Dan was so pissed off for that. Maybe that was why Terri did what she did.

It seemed very obvious that his wife loved this guy, and had absolutely no love for Dan. She didn't even know he had left! Daniel came to one conclusion: it's time to move on, try to forget her. Time for an attorney and a divorce. Wishing it wasn't so would not change the facts. His wife had moved on emotionally and physically from him. She was deeply in love with this bastard, and that was that.

When he had left his former house, he saw the guy's information in the private investigator's report. He was married, and lived fairly close by.

Now he checked out the guys house on the internet. Four bedrooms. Big property in an expensive neighborhood. He wondered if he had kids.

He suddenly decided to at least let the guy's wife know about this tryst. Damn, she should at least know he was being unfaithful to her. He might choose Terri, and spring it on his wife like Terri had on him! Beyond notification, well that was her issue. Everybody had to make up their own mind about these things. But she had to be made aware of the facts. It was only fair.

He pulled on pants and shoes and shirt. Grabbed the laptop, and out the door. He called Irene and left her a message he had to run an important errand. The gods' truth, it really was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At his wife's paramour's house he got cold feet. He rang the bell. But he was just turning to leave when the door opened.

"Yes? May I help you?" A woman's voice called to him. She was tall and statuesque. She looked like Halle Berry, but with a much better figure. She was built beautifully, very voluptuous with flawless coffee colored skin and dark exotic eyes.

"I apologize about the time. I...I don't know how to say this. Is your husband Eric Garner?" He asked.

"Yes, is he ok? I'm Michele Garner. What's going on?" Her voice was melodious, like a singer's voice.

"He is in my house, in my bed, and in my," ... he gulped... "wife." He was very ashamed.

"WHAT? What did you say?" Michelle asked.

"Your dear huge husband Eric is banging my scum slut wife right now. I am so sorry, I should go." Dan turned to leave. He had told her the truth, and he needed to get out of there. Dan felt so ashamed of what his wife and her husband was doing.

"Wait, wait! Please! Come back! I need to know all of it. Please!" Now Michelle was in a panic. "Who the hell are you?"

Dan turned around and said, "My name is Daniel Mason." He extended his hand and they shook hands briefly. Dan looked directly at the woman for the first time.

"My god! You are so beautiful! Why? Why would anyone in their right mind ever cheat on you? Forgive me Michelle, but your husband is an asshole. If I was married to you, I'd never leave the bedroom... Oh shit, I am sorry! I should never have said that. I'm a bit messed up right now. I don't know what to do." Dan was beet red. He was distraught.

"Thank you for the nice compliment. Eric and I... We haven't been getting along too well for a while now." She burst into tears. "What am I gonna do now?" She said. Dan gave her his handkerchief. "The prick is cheating on me!"

"I have decided to divorce her. If she wants to be with another man so badly, then obviously I'm not giving her what she needs. I guess your husband must be hung like a horse. I guess I'm never going to measure up, so we will never be compatible sexually. I'll never be able to satisfy her again!" He winced at his own admission. He had admitted his sexual inadequacy to a total stranger, who was also a gorgeous woman. He felt two inches tall.

"Yes he had a big fat schlong. Big deal. He ... It was always all about that. He very rarely saw to my needs at all. I existed to service the master- him! He really did not care that he hurt me, or that I didn't get off. As long as he had an orgasm, he was ok," she confided. Dan was very surprised. "The bastard just used me for his own damn pleasure. I was his fucking trophy wife. He never gave a shit about anyone but himself. Fucking bastard. I hate him!" She wept.

"Gees, I always got her off before myself. Every single damned time! I spent more than half my time eating her out. Terri did not like to suck cock. Only on very special occasions did she give me a blowjob, and even then, that turned into me fucking her silly, instead of her meeting my needs. Of course, if the truth be told, I really like eating pussy. I do seriously enjoy it. Especially when she would squirt. That meant I did a really good job of getting her to come." Dan reflected on his happy memories. Memories that were now bittersweet.

"Wait, you like suckin snatch?" Michelle asked with sudden interest. "You really eat pussy?" Her eyes were wide open in surprise and admiration.

"Yes I really do. What of it?" Dan had not noticed her moving closer to him.

"Well I love sucking cock, but not being forced to do it. You love sucking pussy. It sounds like a match made in heaven!" She smiled a dirty little slut smile. She was silently appraising him, like he was dinner and she was hungry. She licked her plump cocksucker lips. She really did like to suck cock, but hated to be forced to do it. It felt totally degrading when her husband did that to her.

"I am not as big as your husband, so I probably won't be able to get you off." Dan was trying to be honest.

"How big are you?" Michelle looked at his crotch.

"I never measured it. I was sorta afraid to. And it gets way, way bigger when I get a hard-on." She smiled. She put her hand on his crotch and felt his dick.

"What are our spouses doing now?" She asked.

"Fucking. She is riding him" he replied, after checking the computer.

"May I see?" He showed her the screen.

"See, they are going at it." Dan pointed to the screen on the laptop.

"Can you turn up the volume? I can't hear what they are saying." Michelle asked.

"Ok." He fiddled with the controls and the cheater's voices rang out.

"- I love your tight little cunt. It's so tight!" Eric panted.

"-Tighter than your wife's?" Terri asked him.

"-Yes" Eric choked out the reply

"-Am I bigger than your husband? Better?" Eric asked the cheating wife.

"-No... You're 1 inch longer, but my husband has a way thicker cock. And he is really good in bed. But it is nice not to be totally stretched out all the time. But he eats me way more than you do. I always cum with him. It's too bad he isn't more powerful in bed. He never tried to force me like you do. I never gave him my ass. If he would have been more forceful, I wouldn't be here with you!" Terri chuckled. She obviously thought her husband was a wimp.

"-Flip over and spread your ass Terri. I want to buttfuck you again. It's the one thing my darling wife always denies me. I can't fuck her ass. She told me she would kill me in my sleep if I made her do that." Eric explained.

"-I'm glad your dick is a little thinner. If Dan ever buttfucked me, he would split me in two!" She was on her knees and spreading her asscheeks for her black lover, something she had always denied Dan. She was all lubed up to buttfuck.

Michelle looked like she could spit nails. She was super pissed. "Dan, I've heard enough. I want to suck your dick white boy. Then I want you to buttfuck me hard and fast. This is total revenge sex!" Michelle was going to fuck Dan to death AND give up her shithole for his pleasure. Her eyes flashed in anger. She dragged him into the living room and onto the couch. She was shedding her clothes in a hurry.

"You might not want to get assfucked by me. I'm a bit um, thick." Dan said.

Dan got out of his clothes quickly. She was on her knees trying to get him in her mouth. She was having trouble stretching her mouth to accommodate his girth.

"Well no wonder your bitch didn't suck you. You're fuckin huge. Way wider that my husband!...I mean my soon-to-be ex-husband!" She finally got the head in her mouth. She had her hands on his ass, pulling him into her mouth.

He twisted and picked her up, and they were soon in the sixty-nine position.

Not long after that she wailed, "Ohmygod I'm gonna... Cooooome. Fuck. I really need you inside me now. Fuck me. Make me yours!" She had climaxed.

He pushed into her into the missionary position as he sucked one tit and twisted her other nipple. Her dark nipples were hard and huge. She loved nipple sucking and torture. She loved the way Dan stretched out her cunt. She was so happy to not be forced into doing things.

Dan entered her in one long deep thrust. She was sopping wet, and he stretched out her channel. Again she felt a climax as Dan thrust into her and just took her. Why on earth did his wife cheat on him? Michelle thought he was a great lover and handsome to boot. And he had such a fat cock! His wife was a fool, she thought.

She moaned, "Holy shit I'm gonna... Aaaaiieeeaahhh ahhh!" She squeezed his dick like a vice as she froze. Her cunt was spasming even as she held him in a pussy death grip. Michelle came hard.

"What was that?" He asked, very concerned. She was clutching and spasming on Dan's rock hard big fat dick. She climaxed very hard. Harder than she had ever come before.

"Another big orgasm. Holy mother of... Yes, yes, YESSSYESFUCK!

I JUST... UGH, UGH, UGHHH!... CAME AGAIN!" She squirted. She grunted as she came. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She passed out for a moment. It was glorious. She had come so very hard. It was a huge orgasm.

"I'M GONNA CUM TOO! UHHH! OH FUCK YOU ARE SO DAMN TIGHT. AHHHH! YEAAH OHH FUCK YOU'RE LIKE A VIRGIN!" Dan exploded. He sent jism into her quivering womb. Michelle loved it. She could feel him shoot his sperm in her now happy cunt. She held him tight, and felt him firing semen again and again into her happy love hole. She was happy for the first time in a long time. They both were.

Dan came in buckets. Her eyes were wide open. She was smiling happily. This man seemed heaven sent, he felt so good inside of her. And he liked eating pussy. HER PUSSY! She held him tight. He looked at her so lovingly. Could love happen this fast? It was probably just lust, but what a rush!

"I'm so sorry! I know you wanted to let me fuck your ass, but without lots of foreplay and a ton of lube, I would just split you in half. I would have to eat you for at least an hour and have you nice and slippery before I plow your tight little sphincter. I am so sorry." Dan was near tears. Michelle looked at him with a loving, caring look.

"Don't worry. You just gave me the best climax I ever had. It was wonderful! Are you going to be my man now?" She was smiling ear to ear. "I want you so bad." She wrapped herself around him.

"Well to be honest, I would like that a lot. But I am currently fucking my mother in law, and my sister in law. Would you mind being in a foursome? It would give your pussy time to recover. I don't know how long any of this will last. I figure you will all wake up one day, see whatever fatal flaw I had, and be on your merry way." He still was lacking confidence, even after the command performance he just gave.

"No, no. Not gonna happen. At least it will never happen with me anyhow." She loved the feeling of stretching Dan gave her. And he CARED. She held him tighter. He was still deep inside her and she loved it. She locked her ankles behind him.

"I want sex every day now. Could you handle sex with me every day? I don't want to stretch you out, or hurt you. Maybe you girls could do a three day rotation? But one thing is a damned deal breaker for me. No other men... You don't want me. Fine. You meet someone else. Ok. But let's be honest with each other. We can break up with our dignity intact, ok? I'm sure there must be tons of guys out there like me."

"No, there isn't. You are very rare and I feel like you were heaven sent in my despair. You are an incredible man Dan. Let's go meet your other two women. See if they would accept a black woman in their club." Michelle was thinking about a cat fight. Dan was worth fighting for. Besides, Dan could make an informed decision and she was pretty sure he would pick her. At least she hoped so.

"They better, or I'll spank their asses!" Dan said.

"Don't forget about my ass. You owe me a good butt fuck too. I want to video that, and send my fuck-head husband a copy."

"Not till the divorces are done. Then we give both of those shitheads copies!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want to get some things in a bag? Stay with me a few days? You might change your mind." Dan said.

"Will you protect me? Will you be with me? Wait a second. Do you smoke?" Michelle asked. She looked at him straight on.

"No, I don't smoke. Do you smoke? It's sorta a big deal to me." Dan replied.

"No, I hate cigarette smoke, cigar smoke. Any kind of smoke."

"Then we're good! I hate smoke too! Let's get dressed and get out of here. Hey, you want to share a divorce lawyer? Or maybe we start with sharing breakfast?"

"Let's discuss it. I mean it's not like sharing a cab, you know?" She said.

"Well, your story is also my story. Easier to repeat it only once. Oh, and I have a prenup. That should help." Dan was kinda getting used to the idea of his divorce. He never imagined it would come to this. He knew that it would happen now.

"Just hold me, please." Michele was tight in his arms. She was just beginning to get her mind around a divorce. Especially when she was held in his arms. They both held each other tight as they kissed and cuddled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stood at his mother-in-law's house, at the door. He hesitated and rang the bell. Irene answered the door.

"May we come in? We need to talk." Dan spoke to Irene.

"Of course! After last night I should just get you a key. Who is this?" Irene eyed the beautiful black woman up and down. She was so beautiful, but sad. She was clinging on Dan's arm for dear life.

"This is Michele Garner, she is Eric Garner's wife." Irene seemed to understand, even though it had not been said. Who else would it be? The wronged wife of the cheating husband. It was quite obvious.

"Oh, oh. Please won't you come in. Would you like some coffee or tea? Bourbon? Sorry to meet under these difficult, ahhh... circumstances." Irene was the consummate hostess, even under stress. This was a lot of stress.

"I want us all to live together." Dan dropped the bombshell. No use beating around the bush. Pull the pin, now wait for the explosion. Get everything out in the open and be honest.

"Whay, what? WHAT the Hell? I have known this woman for all of ten seconds and you say THAT?!" Irene looked at him like he had two heads. Had Dan lost his mind?

"You know I love you. You know I love your daughter Emma. Hell, I even love your evil daughter. I met this beautiful woman, and I think... I love her too. She is as much a victim of this mess as I am, and she is going through all the same emotional upheaval that I am as well. We both need you. I think sometimes you need me, but I could be wrong on that. What do you say Irene?" Dan was anxious that he had just screwed everything up. There were a million ways this could go all wrong. Dan was determined to be as honest as he could. Let the chips fall where they may.

"We could take turns, mostly. You are really very wide, so I don't know if I could fuck you every day, but every other day. Yeah we could do that. Dan...We women would schedule your, um ... business. And no outside action without our permission. Got that?" Irene was thinking about how it would work. Dan would do pretty much anything the women told him to do, because he always wanted to please them. So... it could actually work, sorta. She liked the idea, because she didn't have to fuck him every day. That would hurt her for sure. But she could still have him when she felt the need. She could have her cake and eat it too!

"Sounds good. But... No outside action for the women as well. If you decide that's it, or you meet someone, just tell me and we can separate with our dignity. You goddesses will wake up one day, and dump my ass." He said with sorrow.

"Not me Dan. I have true feelings for you. I am fifty years old, and I love you. I will never leave you. You will have to kill me first." Irene admitted her love to her son in law. She was as serious as a heart attack. "I love you so much." She said quietly. She gazed at him smiling. He was so good to her, she thought.

"I feel the same way. I have felt jealous of my dumb assed sister, but now that I have you, I want to send her a thank you card. I would die for you. I want to have babies with you." Emma said happily. She beamed at him. She was going to be a mom! And this man loved her as she had loved him from afar for so long. She was so happy.

"Well, I have only known this wonderful man a short time. But... I have deep feelings for him as well. I love it when we make love, but just being in his arms... I can't explain it. I never believed in love at first sight. I always thought that was bullshit. But now... I'm not so sure. I can't explain my feelings. I think I belong to you Dan. I must be crazy." Michelle gazed at Dan with love in her eyes."Do you love me Dan. Be honest."

"Yes, I do. I love all three of you. I want to hold you all and protect you and...love you."

Michelle continued, "I want to try this crazy arrangement. I mean, I am begging you both not to throw me out." She looked at mother and daughter, "I am going through some very bad emotional shit with my ex husband. I could really use your emotional support. Please," She looked at all three of them. "I need all of you!" Michelle looked happy.

"I want you all to know, this arrangement of ours is going to be entirely voluntary. If you guys get tired of me, just tell me! If we do break up, I want us to keep our dignity. Don't cheat. You know I will be true until I'm dead. I want us all to be happy and fulfilled. Do I do it for you? Tell me true." He needed to be sure.