Happy Daughter’s Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad, tumhe nazar na lage isi liye kala tol lagayi.
5.1k words
3.24
9.9k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Daughter's Day -- 2

Swweetsudha26

Continuation of Dad and Daughter's Love and Romance.

"Dad you are so handsome, tumhe nazar na lage isis liye.. kala til lagayi"

"Shrutee... did you enjoyed...?"

"I lowered my head in shy and nodded in 'YES'.

I too darling.. my dear.. thank you for a nice fuck.... but darling.. though we enjoyed I didn't see your boobs... let me have a glance of it.." and Dad tried to pull my kurtha up.

'Ammoo... no Nannaa.. not now.. mom will come at any time now.." I said giggling, pushed him aside and ran to my bathroom.

But before my entry into the bathroom Dad caught me and said looking into my eyes "Happy Daughters' day Sweet heart". Oh my god I had totally forgotten that today is daughters' day.

Affectionately I too hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear. "Thank you DAD for making me a Woman on this day.. a memorable day for me... thank you again.

This is what my readers read in the first episode. What happened after that... come let me take you to their erotic romantic journey.

*********************

After the bath I dressed in Lehanga Voni and puff shouldered blouse and made my lustrous hair into two plaits put a blooming rose in one and applied kajal to my eyes. Because of the kajal my eyes are appearing more beautiful. After doing light makeup I looked in the mirror and satisfied myself. I entered the kitchen to prepare dinner.

I prepared rice, drumstick sambar and frying sausages I heard Dad's footsteps. He stood at the door looking at me. I knew it. "My God.. Shruti.. you are an angel raa..." he said coming closer to me and circled his both hands around my waist and kissed my neck. I slightly bent my neck to enjoy his kisses.

"Once again 'Happy daughter's Day.. sweety" he said.

"Thank you Dad.. you are sweet.." I said to him.

"What is being prepared dear...?" he asked and raised his one hand to my swell. While the other playing with my navel.

"You want me to cook na Dad.. so..."

"Ah..it is very good aroma dear... What is cooking dear...?"

"Rice, drumstick sambar, Sausages and tomato chutny"... I said and continued "But dad.. if it is not tasty don't blame me.."

"Waav.. my cute little one has prepared so many items.. good.."

By this time I felt Dad's poker is poking me on my half moons.

"Oh Nannaaa... what are you doing..?" I asked.

"What did I do.. love..?" he said and poked again. There is naughtiness in his voice.

"You are poking... aaahh.. Nannaa..no..no..don't finger there... aaahhh" I moaned sweetly as his finger is tickling my navel.

"What dear? What is happening...?"

"Oh... No.. Nannaa.. it is tickling... please.. don't finger my naabhi (navel)"

"Why...?

"Go Nannaa.. I won't talk to you...?" talking like that and I enjoying dad's touch on my body I finished my cooking. When I turned back to look at DAD I am astound to see him. He is in white pyjama and Kurtha and an alluring smile on his lips. 'My God how handsome Dad is...that's why women are dying to have him in his company' I thought and taking some kajal from my eye I put it under his right jaw.

"What is it dear...?" He asked running his palms on my BUM.

"Dad you are so handsome, tumhe nazar na lage isis liye.. kala til lagayi" I said smiling at him.

"Oh how Sweet of you dear..." he kissed my fore head.

We bath came into the hall and sat on the sofa. Dad pulled me on to his lap. I looked at the watch. It is showing 7 pm.

"Oh No Dad... Mom may come at any time..." I said trying to get down from Dad's lap.

"Don't worry Shruti darling... main door is bolted from inside. If she comes she had to ring the bell isn't it...?" and pulled me over him. I placed my spongy bum on Dad's lap garlanded my both hands around his neck.

"He took my lips in his and started kissing me. Though we fucked we never kissed each other. This is the first time he kissed me like that. He ran his tongue on my lips and pushed it in. I willingly opened my lips and his tongue is exploring in all corners of my mouth creating tingles in my body.

Though I am enjoying him, I am also afraid that Mom may come, though dad said main door is bolted. Again and again I am looking at the wall clock. Seeing my tension Dad phoned Mom.. but there is no response. After that every 4, 5 minutes we are phoning Mom and every time the message says number is out of reach.

Aaah.. at last when I phoned again at 8.15 she received the phone and said "Hello..."

"Mom.. where are you.? We are worried, from when we are trying for you...?" I said in anxiety.

"Oh. Shruti Beta... I am also trying contact you from last one hour, the signals are not catching up.." she too said. I could sense anxiety in her voice also.

"Where are you...? When are you reaching home..?" I asked.

"No dear.. tonight I am not coming. Give the phone to Dad.." she said. I gave phone to Dad switching the speaker on.

"Hello.. Kriti dear..."dad said.

"Hai sweet heart... listen.... I am not coming tonight.. they are forcing us to stay as there is another pooja to be performed. To inform this, from last one hour I am trying.. but.. these bloody signals..."

"Oh..."

"Dear.. for tonight's dinner order something online..."

"Why order dear.. Shriti had prepared dinner...?"

"What....? Shriti..?? Dinner???" there is shock in mom's voice.

"What Maa.. can't I cook food..? (Kya Maa mei khana nahin bana sakti...?" I said...

"Naa my dear.. it is not like that.. I thought why unnecessary trouble to you..."

"Why trouble Maa... preparing khana for my mom and Dad is also a trouble... dekhna from tomorrow onwards I am also going to share the kitchen with you and..." I stopped... thank god I didn't slipped the word 'BED'.

When I looked at Dad his face is beaming. Seeing him I too grinned. We both know what we are thinking.

The moment the phone is cut Dad pulled ma again on to his lap and showering kisses all over my face... 'Oh Nannaa.. why is this excitement...?" I smiled mischievously asked.

"Didn't my new Girl Friend know why this excitement is...?" he tickled me.. I giggled.

Yes, I know why Dad is so excited. He wants to play the game of Love again and again with me. Though we enjoyed, he is not satisfied, and Dad is not seen me totally naked. Of course I too wanted to play with him to my heart's content. Mom's absence is a blessing in disguise for us.

"No... How can I know why you are so excited..." I said and twitched my nose to tease Dad.

"Saaalllleeeeeee..." he tried to grab me.. I escaped and ran away from him. Dad too ran behind to hold me. I sometimes showing him my thumb (Tenga) and sometimes showing him my tongue running in the hall. Once when I turned back I saw that his dick protruded forwards making his pyjama a tent. This run and catch game continued for five minutes or so.. at laast he caught me.., bite my rosy cheek hardly.

"Aaaahhhssss.. papa.. aaah..no. not so hard.. aaah.. there will be tooth marks on my cheeks...no.." I rubbing my cheek said again "Dad you didn't tell me why you are so excited...?"

He lifted me in his arms and took me to his room and sitting on the cot took me over him. His right hand is around my slim waist and the other is on my boob. He putting his hand on my firm boob pressing it asked.... "Shriti.. tell me frankly.. was it enough for you..." he looked deep in my eyes.

"I pressing his hand on my boob said slowly "Noooo"

"Are you not excited...?" he asked again.

"yes..." I said and took his lips in me. And asked again "...Dad why are you crazy about me..?"

'Your beauty and your charm... you are a hypnotizer you know...?"

"Oh!..no Dad.. all lies... I am not so beautiful..."

"Come I'll show you how beautiful my new Girlfriend is...?" he took me to the full length mirror and made me stand before it.

I looked at dad in the mirror who stood behind me. When I saw him he winked at me with naughty smile. His wink made me feel shy and my cheeks turned pink.

"See how cute and beautiful you are...?"

"Where...? I can't see any...?"

"Saleee... theri tho..." and pinched my nipple hardly over the blouse and pressed his rock hard LUND on my GAAND.

"Chee..Nanna... ap kitne gande hai... aap mujhe gali kyon de rahe hai..." and I pressed my butt on his Lund.

Dad looking at me in the mirror with his charismatic smile first removed my Voni from my shoulder. Then slowly, very slowly unhooked the hooks of my blouse. Because of his slow motion and his gentle touch goose bumps formed on my body. At last all hooks are unhooked. He removed my blouse. I stretched my hands back for him to remove the garment. With that my breasts protruded front. I didn't wear bra inside. Now in front of the mirror and to the greedy eyes of my Dad my upper body is naked.

It is a thrilling sensation that I am semi nude in front of my Dad...who produced me in my mom's womb.

"Then he pulled the string of my lehanga and petticoat which fell at my feet. Now I am only with sheen lacy panty on my body.

Looking in the mirror he ran the tip if his forefinger on my eye brows and asked. "Baby what is this...?

"Eye brows... " I said.

"How are they...?" he shot another question.

'What is this question.. what does his question mean. I couldn't understand and looked at him in dismay. Seeing my blank face, running his finger all along the brow asked.... "Spell the word.."

"B R O W..."

Good dear.. now dear take put aside the word R from it and read...

I read B O W... "it is bow Dad..."

"Are your brows not like bows (Dhanush)?"

"Oh. My Dad.. you went from where to where..." I said smiling in the mirror.

"So my daughter's eye brows are like bows, eyes are like deep seas, shine like a twinkling star... see the lustrous hair... sharp pointed nose, below them are two rose petals with an alluring smile on them, and those satin smooth cheeks.. as he is describing his hands are tracing those parts.

My whole body is in thrills... and I am slightly quivering with excitement... 'Am I really so beautiful as Dad is describing...?' I thought.

...And this long neck.. he said and further going down is one hand reached between my Breast Valley... this deep ravine.. Separating two high hillocks. And look at these peaks which are pink in color. Thumbs and forefingers of his two hands took my stiffened NIPPLE in them and gave a light pinch... "Aaah Nannaaa...mmm.." I moaned sweetly.

"What happened dear..." he twisting them strongly asked...

"Mmmmm..Nannnaaaa.. don't ask.. go on..." I said.

He gave a light squeeze to my both boobs and slipped his palms on my stomach. See this plain land... his hands are on my stomach... 'and in the middle is a whirl pool...' as he said that his one finger entered my naval and rotated. '''Baap re PAPAAA..AH... you are killing me...I said and turning towards him I hugged him tightly to my body. My milk jugs pressed his chest hard.. I felt his member poking directly on my panty covered PUSSY.

Then I noticed him that he is still in his kurtha and pyjama.

"Nanna.. you are very selfish..." I said.

"Why baby.. what selfish thing I have done...?" he stamping a kiss on my cheek said.

"You made me total nude like a new born baby and you are still..." I pointed at his dress.

"Oh.. that..! Baby... I wanted to see my beautiful grownup daughter how she looks in her Birth day suit.. so I did that.. if you want me to be nude.. you are at liberty to do so..." he said.

When he said that quickly I pulled his kurtha from his body over his head. Immediately I pulled the string of his pajama which also fell at his feet. He is not wearing any inners. His raging boner shook its head. Looking at his length and girth I said.. 'My.. My..Nannaa.. did such a big and thick one gone in me...?" I said in shock. During my first fuck I didn't see it properly.

"Every inch had gone in baby.. don't worry it'll go again. Did you liked it isn't it...?"

"Yes Nannaa.. I liked it very much..." I astoundingly gazing at it said.

"Come... turn back let me show how beautiful my daughter is to my Girl Friend... and turned me again towards the mirror.

Dad's words and actions are intoxicating me... "Dad.. you are so sweet.. I consider myself lucky to have such a warm and affectionate Papa..." and I kissed his chest and turned myself to face the mirror.

...So from whirlpool when go further down.. see this beautiful triangular mound and further down is slightly separated with two banks of a river of pleasure... and dad inserted his right hand under my panty, grabbed my swollen pussy... 'aaah smooth and swollen it is..." his finger ran all along the doors (lips) of my pleasure cave.

My snatch is already seeping with its love juices and dad's fingers felt it. He inserted his full middle finger in and moved it in and out for three four times and pulled out. His full finger is coated with my sticky juices. He showed it to me and sniffed. It gave a strong adore of my juices. Then he took it in his mouth and sucked.

"Chi Nannaa... how dirty you are...how can you put that in the mouth...?" I said.

He didn't give any answer for that, I too didn't insist. It seems that Dad has decided to play with me... he again took my both boobs in his hands and pressing and soothing them he pushing his rod on my BUM asked "What are these dear...?" he again pressed my tits.

See...how naughty my Dad is......

He is asking as if he don't know this... I smiled and slowly said "Nannaa.. don't you know what are these.. you regularly play with MOM's isn't it..?" I enjoying the poking of his MODDA (dick) on my ass said.

He pinching my NIPPLE said "Sweet heart.. I know.. what are these.. but want to know how much you know about them..."

"I am not a kid Dad.. I know..."

"Then tell me what these are...?" He soothing the full breast asked. "Breasts, boobs.." I said.

"Tell me in our language and also in Hindi..." when he asked like that I felt shy...and said the same... "What Dad.. don't you have shame. Asking me to use vulgar language..."

"Why vulgar language dear.. when you said in English; then why not in other language.. how did it became a vulgar in other language."

'I thought there is logic in his argument and feeling shy said "CHOOCHI, STHAN, CHATI,"

"What is in our mother tongue...?"

"No..Nannaa... I am feeling shy..." I turned back and hid my face in Dad's chest.

"Come let us go the bed"

I garlanded my arms around his neck Said "Take me there Dad.." and hopping wrapped my legs around dad's waist.

He put his palms on my buttocks pressing he took me to the bed. Made me lie on my back and asked the same question again. Now I too was getting fun with this type of talk. Though feeling shy I said... "SALLU Nannaa... sallu antaru telugu lo.. inka ROMMULU..." (Boobs dad.. they are called Boobs and Tits)

"Mari ivi..?" pinching my nipples asked. "Chuchuk.. muchikalu..." (Nipples)

"Now tell me what you have hidden under your panty..." he grabbing my pussy over the panty asked.

"Oh.. Nanaaa.. mmm.. CHOOT, in hindi and POOKU in telugu... and I know what you ask now.. yours is LUND, LAVADA in hindi and MODDA, SULLI in telugu... ok are you satisfied now that you heard your loving daughter cum new girlfriend talking in dirty vulgar language.." I said and ran my palms on my tits.

Dad took a peacock feather from the drawer and slowly running it on my body right from my face to all over my body. The soft touch of it is creating ripples thorough out my body.

"Aaah...Nannaa..mmmm" I sweetly moaned and raising my waist up said "Daaaddd... youuu are torturing... do something..." I grunted.

'What you want me to do dear... spell it..." Dad took my lips in his and held my ample bust under his palm squeezed it lightly...

"Do Nannaa.. do anything..aaah.. Something is happening to me..." I whimpered.

"What is happening Shrutee.."

"Donno... but something is happening in me... Aaahh"

"Ok let my pet have a new pleasure now..." he came towards my feet took one in his hand and started kissing my foot. His kisses tickled.. "sss.." with great difficult I could suppress my moan.

"Aaaahhhh...mmmm" now it had become difficult for me to suppress the moan, as he started licking the soul of my foot. Took my toes in his mouth and sucking... on the other side his hand is running on my smooth thigh. I widened my thigh for my Dad's hand. His hand cupped the swell over my panty.

Licking from the soul he moved his head upwards and kissing, licking my calves and knees still up.. my thighs. MMM.. dad is killing me.. I want to stop him but, it also giving immense pleasure.. so I pressed his head to my thighs, running my fingers in his soft hair. He kissing my thighs one after the other, then his concentration is on my swollen crotch.

'Uffoooo.. he is killing me' I thought. It is becoming unbearable pleasure for me. I anxiously was waiting for his other move. After kissing my crotch and nibbling it for a while suddenly he pulling my panty aside put his mouth there.

"Oh! No.. what are you doing? Chee... It is dirty.. remove your mouth..." I said and tried to pull his mouth from my pussy. Actually I think that sucking and licking is dirty and unhygienic. After peeing and washing; we wash our hands with soap. And at such a place putting our mouths us unhygienic what I thought and tried to pull dad away from there.

But Dad.. Un-heard of me held my buttocks lapping my pussy with frenzy. His head is moving up and down..."Aaaaahhh ha.. Nannaa.. no.." I said but actually I am pressing his head to my pussy. Dad's lashing of his tongue generating ripples there and spreading thorough out my body. "MMM...Nanna.. ah.. uff what are you doing..?" I squirmed under his attack.

"Is it ok baby.. are you getting any pleasure are not..??" just to ask that question he raised his head from my seeping pussy and without waiting for my answer buried his head again over my TWAT.

"Yes...Nannaa.. mm. I didn't know this gives such a pleasure.. but it is dirty.. isn't it..?" I said humping my SNATCH on his mouth. "aaah.." I said again when his tongue entered in my cunt.

It is not dirty dear.. to be frank your cunt juice is like nectar... you are tasting much better than your mom." And now his tongue tip is giving pressure to my love button. "Aaaahh Nannaa.. mmm.. you are amazing..ah.." I humped on his mouth. His sucking and lapping creating tingle in my body. I don't know why I developed aversion for cunt licking. But now I am enjoying it. That too with my own Dad.

After licking and nibbling my Love Bud dad suddenly removed his head from my thighs. His total mouth and surroundings are smeared with my juices. I disappointed with dad removing his mouth from my TWAT.

As I am looking at him he pulled my panty from my thighs and lying flat on his back pulled ne over to him with my PUSSY over his mouth and my face towards Dad's PENIS. Again his mouth came on my dripping PUSSY and resumed his licking and sucking and running his palms on my smooth BUTT.

"Darling stroke me.." he said. I bending forward over his crotch took his arrow; ready to shoot in my fist and started stroking. Dad continued his work on my pussy shoving his tongue in my soft folds.

Here as I am stroking him, I found a big drop of precum at his pee hole. It is shining like pearl. Though I am against cock sucking, I want to reciprocate by licking and sucking his manhood. Slowly I touched that drop with my tongue tip. I scooped it with my tongue and with hesitation I swallowed it. For a while it didn't had any taste. But a second two later I felt the taste of saltiness on my tongue.

Then with enthusiasm I rotated my tongue around his dick head and finally took it in my mouth and gave suction to it. "Aaahhgggrrr..." a groan escaped from Dad's mouth. Seeing him groan with joy I increased my tempo.

"yes.. that's it baby..thats it...aaah.. do like that only. Aha.. how tight Your mouth is around it.. aaaahh" he moaned again.

12