Happy Ending Massage

Story Info
Things start to get heated during a massage.
1.3k words
3.5
14.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arachni
Arachni
1 Followers

The scent of lavender was penetrating my nostrils. I looked down and saw a sight of beauty. I happened to be in my bed, but on top of a gorgeous figure. Bronzed skin and the contours of the female back. My lips allowed a small moan to escape. Her shoulder blades were pronounced and dominant showing. My hands roamed around them in all of their glory, covered in massage oil.

She must have heard my moan. She turned her head to the right and her long flowing beautiful jet black hair brushed out of the way. Her eyes were peacefully closed enjoying my hands. Her facial expression showed the smallest of smirks.

My hands skated across the slippery slopes to her spine and then slowly started to make their way down. As they reached the small of her back, she arched ever so slightly raising her lower end. She began to grind her naked ass against the fabric of my underwear. The bulge in my boxers was getting larger. The massage was complete; She wanted sex now.

I decide to tease her just a bit longer before giving her what she wanted. I leave my left hand firmly on the small of her back and take my other hand to her waist. I slowly reach under the newly formed arch along her pelvic line. Her breathing gets heavier, which turns me on to new heights. There is just something about a woman experiencing desire.

I know exactly where she wants my finger. I reach my destination and gently graze the top of her mound, knowing full well the clitoris is just a fraction of the distance away. My hand comes to a complete stop and she elicits the loudest of whimpers. This was not enough to make me proceed. She starts grinding her ass harder against me attempting to get my finger lower. It wasn't long after that before she reached up and grabbed her right breast. She begins to squeeze and pull at her nipples. Her wild side is being released.

My index finger quickly opens the labia and found her pleasure point. She gasped, released her breast, and violently grabbed hold of the bedsheets. Her face was now pressed into the mattress.

I didn't realize it would cause her so much shock. I didn't move my finger at all; It just lingered on her button. I was giving her time to adjust when all of a sudden I could feel her shock turning to anger. In the very next moment, she reaches between her legs, grabs my hand, and forces me to rub her where and how she wants. She was giving in to her lust. This brought me to a new point in excitement.

I slowly started to move my finger in a circular motion, feeling her clitoris move with it. She finally got a wave of relief to combat the anger and released control back to my hand. I was loving everything about this. My finger started to dampen, my nose was experiencing smells of sex, my eyes were fixated on her bodily expressions, and my cock is getting so much attention from her gyrating hips. Her moans were getting louder and louder which was music to my ears. I needed to taste her.

"Flip onto your back," I demand as I quickly hop off her.

The sudden stoppage must have put her into a small state of shock again. She hesitated for a moment but did as she was told. Her wild side must be satiated. I left her there squirming now as I stood above her lowering my boxers to the floor. All of a sudden I finally got to see her eyes in their sexual state. They were so beautiful and gleaming staring at my hard erection. It caught me off guard.

I quickly went back to my plan but found out her hand was already starting to pleasure herself. I quickly slapped it away and scolded her.

"Use those hands on something else."

She follows commands very well in her current mood and wrapped fingers from both hands around my cock, stroking it slowly. I began to explore the front of her body now with my hands starting with her breasts. My hands turned to just fingers and began circling her nipples. I loved that this causes her to make sounds mixing moans with whimpers.

"Please..." was all I heard escape her lips as her body began to squirm in a different direction. "Please fuck me!"

I am going to have to make her wait a bit longer. I still have a delicious dessert to get to. I grab both of her hands off of my dick and throw them up above her head. I keep one hand on them pinning her to the bed. I now climb on top of her between her thighs.

"Keep those hands there! Spread your legs more!" I continue to demand of her.

She does as told and I get to see her and all her entirety. She is even more beautiful when everything is exposed. She continues to beg with her body. Slithering all over the bed, rubbing her knees against the side of my body.

I take both of my hands to caress down. I brush over the top of her head, lingering over her lips, gently rub down the sides of her neck. As I reach down to her chest, her body begins to tremble some more in anticipation. I grab both breasts and drop my face over each one, sucking for only half a second on each.

"Oh my God!" she exclaims as she moves her hands down to grab the top of my head trying to get me to suck them more.

Finally, her quiet shell is breaking and the wild side still has some fight in it. I love a good conflict in bed! Now it is time to dominate this wild unicorn.

"I thought I told you." I say in a stern voice pausing briefly before finishing the sentence. "to leave your hands up there!"

Her face had a tinge of fright in it as I simply stared at her from the cleavage. I then move my head down her stomach, reposition my hands for leverage, and I am now faced with her glistening jewel.

"Or do you not want me down here?" I question.

I left her with an offer to relieve her fear. It did not take much as she raised her arms back above her head pretending to pin herself smiling wildly at me and thrusting her hips to my face. I figured to not tease her anymore and dive right in. I felt euphoria in my mouth the moment it connected. The taste of lust emanating from her body was intoxicating. It caused me to dive lower and deeper into her entrance. My nose was now firmly against her button driving her crazy. I had no intention of stopping until she explodes and unleashes a wave of nectar onto my face. My wild beauty had a bit more defiance in her than I thought.

She grabs my hair. My guess is she is about to drill my tongue and nose deeper into her if it was even possible. Instead, she takes back control and pulls me off of her! She then contorts my head so I have to flip over or I would lose some of my hair. I see this wild aggressive look in her eye as she climbs on top of me placing one hand on my neck. This is getting so intense.

Before she lowers her core and allows me inside of her, she stares into my eyes. I see the fire behind them, ready for a whole night of passionate sex. She opens her mouth and "Wake Me Up" by Avicii starts playing.

I rub my eyes and then it hits me. It was all a dream.

Arachni
Arachni
1 Followers