Happy Go Lucky Jackie

Story Info
Husband and daughter want Jackie to have fun on holiday.
6k words
4.3
17.4k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2022
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mergansa
Mergansa
80 Followers

In this story a married woman plays around with different sex partners. You're free to move on if that's not your thing.

This was our first evening of an unusual beach holiday -- unusual because for the first time in years we had our daughter Maxine with us. She'd recently finished uni, had no money and was desperate for sun and a chance to relax and think about what to do next with her life. Dom and I were sure she'd be bored but were delighted of course to have our grown-up daughter with us.

I like to spend my holiday sunbathing on the beach. Dom's happy on the beach for an hour reading the newspaper but really likes to tramp round historic buildings or museums and dingy archaeological sites -- heaps of stones and gloomy holes in the ground. He likes the beer too and makes sure to find somewhere good for lunch and an evening meal.

We expected to struggle with what to do with Maxine but she slept most of the first morning. Dom and I were out early, excited and ready to explore. We walked along the beach before it was too hot, drank coffee at a cafe on the sands and wandered back into town to look at the shops. Dom bought me a gorgeous pair of garnet earrings which was sweet of him. He has an eye for beautiful objects -- women included -- and to be fair he's always complimentary about how I look and wants me to show my best. He knows it's hard for me to be on holiday with my daughter, forever in the shadow of her youth and beauty.

Maxine met us for lunch in a taverna in the main street and we laid plans for the rest of the day. Dom would slope off in search of a fortress dating back to Alexander the Great. The heat didn't seem to bother him. Maxine and I would spend a few hours on the beach. We'd meet back at the apartment for a siesta. It was then that Maxine informed us that she intended spending the evening in town enjoying the nightlife. We were curious to know what she'd be doing.

"Nightclubs, booze, dancing and boys," she told us. "I don't go much for the booze."

Dom said unhelpfully, "I guess you came for the boys. Frustrated young men with permanent hard-ons."

"You put it well dad. Everyone's on holiday and here to have a good time."

I was uneasy about this conversation. "Going out clubbing on your own? Are you really sure?"

"Be your age mum."

"I guess there are lots of boys in a place like this," said Dom.

"Plenty for everyone. But lots of girls too. They mostly move around in predatory groups. I do better on my own."

"And what do girls do with these boys?" I wanted to know.

"I told you. Talk mostly. Dance and show off our outfits. Who doesn't want to be admired?"

"Your mother would love a chance to show off her new clothes," said Dom.

"I can do that anywhere," I replied.

He laughed. "Don't pretend to be so innocent. We know what Maxine really means. Everyone likes to show off and be admired but in a nightclub everyone's showing off to pull."

"Well I don't want to do that. I don't need to."

"What do you think, Maxine? Do you think your mother might enjoy your nightclub? Showing off her frock and her sexy bosom, chatting up the boys and giving you some competition. You should take her with you."

Maxine laughed fiendishly. "Very loyal dad but I don't think so. Anyway not dressed in the clothes she bought for herself. You have to put it out there. She needs to tart herself up. No sensible frocks and sturdy shoes."

Dom laughed. "I guess you're afraid of the competition. Take her along to pay the bills." It's Dom's joke that Maxine's a spendthrift and never has any money -- which is true.

"Stop making fun of me," I snapped. "Is everyone finished?"

I was confused and found the conversation disturbing. How could my husband and daughter talk that way? It was bad enough joking about my daughter going out on the town to pick up boys but it was too naughty of Dom, even as a joke, to suggest that I might like to do the same. I know they were teasing but I found it hard to take. I didn't need reminding that a lot of time had passed since I was dating and that my daughter was queen bee now. And I was cross with Dom for having such a twisted imagination. Apart from the obvious point that I was married, did he really imagine that I wanted to sit in a club chatting up half-drunk boys half my age?

Dom got back from his pointless walk tired and dusty. He had a shower and joined me on the bed, surprising me by wanting to make love. We were good and he was extra loving, making sure I enjoyed myself before we both fell asleep. When I woke, he was making coffee. He brought me a mug in bed and gave me a kiss with a sweet smile. I was still drowsy from sleep, enjoying the lazy moment. Looking up at my husband, I thought, I'm so lucky to have such a kind, handsome partner. He's so good to me.

"So what had you fired-up?" I asked. Were you worried I might be frustrated and go out on the pull?"

He laughed aloud and told me he'd been overcome by how sexy I looked in my tight shorts as I walked along the beach.

"It was you who were sexed up from talking of going out with Maxine," he accused me. "Competing with your daughter for the attention of the prettiest boy. Showing off your figure, maybe letting them have a glimpse of your new underwear."

I slapped him furiously. "Don't you dare make jokes like that. You have a filthy mind."

"Do I dear? You didn't hide your excitement very well and Maxine thought you'd be a natural on the dancefloor jiggling your boobs and flashing your fancy panties. Like daughter like mother. You're both stars."

"I'm insulted. She's mocking me. Don't let her make out I'm the slut."

Shortly after, we were in the main room of our self-catering apartment and Maxine was getting ready to go out. When she was gone, Dom and I planned to have a quiet dinner, take it easy and come back for an early night. It's a pity but I could be sure Dom wouldn't be up to more sexy play. He's definitely a once-a-day kind of man. That's usually me too -- in fact more like once-a-week -- but we were on holiday and I guess I was in a relaxed mood.

Dom had helped out Maxine with some pocket money and she'd bought herself an impressive selection of fashion for the holiday. This was now spread about the room. The clothes were mostly second hand but quality stuff we never saw in the shops where we lived. There was a beach wrap of a fine cotton print, a stunning cream bikini which hid almost nothing, some warm weather tops and skirts and some new underwear.

I'd examined it all when she first brought it home, looking for ideas to help my own holiday wardrobe. I had no intention of being made into a frump by my own daughter.

"This is a little unsubtle," I'd suggested, holding up the bikini. It was almost nothing in my hand. "Your dad will have a heart attack if he sees you wearing it."

Maxine looked at me with scorn. "It's Dior. I found it in a charity shop. Dad will love it. He's proud of me and you're only saying that because you're jealous."

"Maybe." Maxine was lean and fit and had every right to be proud of how she looked.

"Well mum, you're not bad-looking yourself. Good boobs and trim hips. If you're jealous why not give dad a treat? Get yourself something to show off your breasts and hips. You can look good if you try and he'll be proud of you too."

"I'm too old to parade about nearly naked. I'll buy some underwear. Dom likes that." I was checking out her new underwear and laughed out loud. It was ridiculously impractical -- a strapless bra and a variety of flimsy thongs. They gave me some ideas. "Tell me, you minx, who are you hoping to impress with these?"

She laughed. "It's best to be prepared. If I'm on a hot date I don't want to be let down by wearing baggy panties."

I shuddered. "Too much information. You'll have to behave while you're with us."

"Yes mum. Do you want me to choose you some sexy knickers you'll be proud to show off? In the right bra any boy would want a feel of those gorgeous boobs."

I giggled uneasily, dismayed by my daughter's imagination. "I think Dom would have something to say about that. He's as much as I can manage."

"You need to relax. This is a holiday and Dad would want you to go for it. And he certainly wouldn't want you caught out in baggy knickers."

"You have a filthy mind. I'll choose my own underwear and it's not for showing off. It's to make me feel good about myself."

This talk from my daughter was a bit over the edge but I was impressed by her unembarrassed attitude to sex. She was right, I was envious of her youth and beauty. I needed to make sure I could feel confident alongside her.

I bought an expensive bikini. There was more to it than Maxine's but not much. Would I have the nerve to wear it? I packed my old one as well in case. Other than that, I ended up buying too much underwear. Once I started looking, I was entranced by what was available. I ended up with sets in black, cream, pink and pale blue. They all looked good and my confidence grew. Not that anyone other than Dom -- and possibly Maxine -- would have a chance to admire them. And there was a shortie nightie in shocking magenta. I'd wear that of an evening to remind Maxine that it was I who was taking a man to bed every night.

There'd been some talk of what she should wear on her night out. She went for a shower and came back with a towel round her and began picking over the clothes.

"What do you think?" She held up a packet of fishnet tights.

"It's too warm here for tights," I said.

"Men love fishnets, don't ask me why," said Dom.

"It's because they emphasise curves. You want me to wear the fishnets Daddy?"

"Don't encourage her dear," I said.

"I'd never get your mum to wear them for me so give me a treat. She thinks they're tarty, don't you darling?"

"Well they are."

"Sounds like the right thing," said Maxine. "You've helped a lot."

She turned over the clothes and picked what she wanted and retired to her bedroom.

"Really Dom, be a bit more responsible. Encourage her to show some restraint."

"She's grown up Jackie. We have to go with the flow and show her we approve. We can't be scolding kill-joys or the holiday will be a disaster."

"Well show some sense. She listens to you."

"I trust my girl. She works things out."

Neither of us was prepared for what we saw when the bedroom door opened.

"Wow!"

That was Dom. I had no words. Maxine wore black heels, fishnet tights, short tight skirt and silver top which left her navel on display. Her makeup was theatrical with huge false lashes, thick eye shadow, brick blusher and pillar box red lips.

"Where did you learn to get yourself up like that?" I managed to say at last.

She shrugged casually. "Everyone does. What do you think dad?"

"I'm biased and think you're beautiful however you dress," he said. "But I love it. You'll be the sexiest woman in town."

I wasn't going to say it but I had to agree. She'd gone completely over the top, but she looked amazing. "Of course I'm madly jealous. You'll have to be careful how you sit in that short skirt."

She laughed and tugged up the hem of her skirt to show a tiny red thong beneath the fishnets. "Who cares? I want to get noticed."

"Don't embarrass your father. I'm not sure you're safe to be allowed out dressed like that."

"You'll not be lonely this evening," added Dom. Turning to me, he said with a big smile, "Go with her if you're worried. You can look after her and give her some competition. Maybe she can give you a few tips."

I laughed incredulously. "Drop the pathetic jokes. You're out of your mind."

"Why not mum?" added Maxine grinning wickedly. "Let your hair down. You'll have a great time."

"You're being idiots, both of you. Dom and I are having a quiet meal together. Dom hates loud music and heavy drinking and dancing."

"I wasn't thinking of coming too," replied Dom. "I'll go for a walk along the beach. I mean two girls out on the town together. You could meet up with Maxine after we've eaten."

I gave him a scathing look. "Go dancing without you? You know what goes on after dark in places like this. Everybody on holiday. Inhibitions left at home -- groping and petting and hooking up and I don't know what. I'm surprised you let your daughter go and I'm a married woman -- in case you've forgotten."

"Sounds good. You'd enjoy all that. Maxine certainly will. Here, take off your rings then you needn't worry about the married thing." He held out his hand. I slapped it away.

"How can you say that? I'm forty years old. I'd be like the teacher blowing the whistle on everyone's playground fun. And rings or not I'm still married."

"You'd have no end of guys hit on you. Put on your fancy underwear. That's what it's for -- to make you look like the queen of the night. Maybe Maxine has a spare packet of fishnets. Try them out and flash your legs. The boys will be queuing up for a chance to stare into your cleavage and chat you up."

"How would you feel if I came home and told you I'd been snogging some young hunk in the dark at the back of a nightclub?"

"As long as you enjoy yourself. Bring him back and introduce him. Maxine'll keep an eye on you, won't you Maxi?"

"Dad really doesn't mind if you cut loose a bit mum. I think it turns him on to see you fancied. And I think he's curious to meet these hunks who can charm his ever-so-sensible wife."

"Competing for boys with my own daughter? I know you're both laughing at me. You say that but you don't mean it. You'd not be so calm if I did it. What if I agreed to go with you? You'd soon change your tune when you found I was cramping your style." Turning to Dom, I added, "And as for meeting some pumped up lover boy, you'd have a fit."

"I'd congratulate him on his taste. Maybe give him a few tips. How you like to have your nipples kissed."

I snorted derisively, confused by Dom's crude humour. His attitude was incomprehensible and I decided he must think I was envious of my daughter. He was doing his best to make me feel good but it wasn't a joking matter. I retreated to the balcony and Dom and Maxine continued talking until she called out, "Bye mum, have a good evening," and I heard the click of the door behind her.

Dom came out to join me and gave me a hug and a big kiss.

"Relax darling. We weren't making fun of you. Maxine was excited about going out and we were all carried away by her excitement. Maybe we were teasing you a little but only because we love you and it was fun to think of you dressing up too and having a good time. I only meant to flatter you and show you I'm proud of you and think you sexy."

I kissed him and immediately felt better. We were all being stupid. So what if I was jealous of Maxine? She'd be meeting new people, dancing, checking out the boys and seeing whether anyone hit on her. I could do none of that although I loved meeting new people and dancing. It was as simple as saying that I was old and married. And even if I was young and unmarried, I lacked my daughter's self-confidence to behave like her. Confusing me was a subversive vision of myself as an exotic night bird dressed in my adaptation of Maxine's extrovert style who had the attention of everyone in the room. It was a silly dream and had to remain a secret.

We enjoyed our dinner. I dressed up for Dom, put on my burgundy evening frock and my new earrings. And yes, I selected my new underwear -- the sheer black with crimson seams. I didn't give Dom a show in imitation of my shameless daughter. It would only invite more jokes. All the same, I was pleased with the effect. The frock made me look tall and slender and emphasised my breasts. Yes, they are larger than Maxine's but that's about the only thing I hold in my favour. My legs are okay but I'm not putting on tights, not for anyone.

Dom was suitably appreciative, complimenting me on how I looked. And yes, I had on "sensible shoes". We had some way to walk and I knew better than wear heels. Dom had discovered a restaurant by the harbour which specialised in seafood. It was a good choice -- quiet and relaxing. We agreed to share a shellfish platter for starters and red mullet for our main course. Dom gave a lot of attention to the wine and had a faltering conversation with the waiter about what to buy. We ended up with a chalky local white wine which I found easy to drink and the evening improved even more.

I waited until Dom had drunk a few glasses before asking, "If you and Maxine really weren't teasing me, what were you doing? How can you be so calm thinking about me fooling about picking up men in bars with your daughter? If it happened, you'd hate it. You'd be so jealous and never forgive me."

"I might like it."

"Whatever you were thinking, you can relax because it's not going to happen. I'd be self-conscious and nervous and I'd be worried about you, which would make me drink too much. Of course I like to be admired and young men can be very persuasive. There's no knowing what might happen. I might even enjoy myself. We're on holiday and yes we should try new things like scuba diving or sailboarding. But picking up men in bars -- no! Aren't I sexy enough for you? I enjoy sex with you and it's enough for me."

Dom smiled fondly at me and let me ramble on. When I was silent, he said, "If going out on the town with Maxine gives you pleasure, I want you to know that you can do it."

"That's very thoughtful of you Dom but it's not my thing." I made this sound sufficiently final but then the waiter brought our shared starter which included oysters. We both laughed.

"They're supposed to be an aphrodisiac. The last thing we need. There's been too much talk of sex already. Lay off the oysters Dom."

He laughed. "I was going to suggest you take the oysters. I'll stick to the crab."

I like oysters and had no answer to that. Dom's attitude was inexplicable. We enjoyed our meal and after we were done we stayed on the restaurant terrace to drink our coffee and enjoy the view of the sun setting over the sea. I was feeling dreamy and sleepy when Dom took a message on his phone. His eyebrows shot up and he choked on his coffee.

"It's from Maxine. Here, she wants you to see."

He passed me his phone. The message said, "Hi dad. You like? Show mum what she's missing." There was a picture attached. It showed a grinning boy standing on the beach in the low light with his shorts round his ankles and his long, erect cock sticking out. Did my daughter take that? I thrust the phone at Dom. "Tell her off. Tell her to behave and not send such filth."

"Okay." He keyed in a reply.

"Let me see what you sent."

Again he passed me the phone. The reply said, "Your mum loved the picture. She's very jealous."

I took the opportunity to scroll back through his messages because there were others from Maxine he'd not shown me. I opened one with an attachment sent half an hour before. It said: "What do you think? Sexy or what? Would mum like Darren?" There was a picture of a thickset youth in tee shirt and shorts with a carnivorous grin and blonde hair.

Dom's reply: "Looks like there's one thing on his mind. You know how to choose them. Don't tease mum. She'll wish she'd gone with you."

Posted a few minutes later was another from Maxine: "What about Pierre? He's says he's looking for a girl with big tits." This boy was tall with dark hair falling across his forehead. He was laughing, his sharp white teeth on display.

Dom's reply: "Jackie's breasts are sensational. I bet Pierre would agree."

"Send me a pic to show Pierre."

"Can't do that. We're in a restaurant. Your mum would never agree."

"She's proud of her tits. Tell mum to loosen up."

I thought about this then took out my phone and sent my own text. "Behave yourself. You're upsetting your dad. And don't call breasts tits. Time you were in bed."

Mergansa
Mergansa
80 Followers
12