Happy Heather Helps

Story Info
Heather keeps hubby busy while she’s out of town.
8.8k words
4.52
3.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be a good idea to have read "Happy Heather" first, to be up to speed for this story. I have an idea for a third chapter, but also believe it could end well here. Let me know what you think, please.

Heather was amazed about how much things had changed in just a few weeks. Before the day she let her personal life slip into conversation at work, she had been just another face in the doctor's office, albeit a cheerful one. Now it seemed every woman in the office had found a way to corner her privately to query her for more information and ask for relationship advice.

The gist of their conversations was disbelief that Mark actually did the things Heather claimed. Nobody actually called her a liar, they seemed to think she was perhaps inadvertently exaggerating his talents. She was such a nice person, she was probably just inexperienced and had too much appreciation for Mark's efforts.

One thing which did become obvious to Heather after each of the women had come to her with pretty much the same questions, was how lucky she was. She had assumed most men did the things Mark did. Apparently not!

They had all asked whether she really had orgasms every time he went down on her. Of course. How long did he normally eat her out when they weren't rushed for work in the mornings?

"AN HOUR?!? Holy crap!"

Evidently, the only experience her co-workers had with cunnilingus was a few pointless licks before their partner moved up to penetrate them. None of them had any idea a man might actually enjoy giving head.

"Oh, well Mark says he gets a lot out of feeling and hearing me cum. He likes to see how many orgasms he can give me before he gets off." Heather wasn't trying to brag... she was just trying to convince them lovers of cunnilingus did exist.

All of this clandestine praise for her husband, and envy about her sex life, only served to make Heather even happier than normal. It also benefitted Mark, because she was nearly insatiable as a result. She "bedded" him nearly every night in addition to her morning cunnilingus sessions.

She had tried to get her husband scheduled to accompany her and Doctor Delilah to the convention in Chicago. Fate seemed to conspire against her. The hotel was booked solid on such short notice, she was supposed to room with the female doctor, and Mark could not get off work on such short notice anyway. Plus he had already booked his vacation time for a trip they had planned later in the year. She surrendered to the reality she would just be without him for a week.

She had wanted him to go because the girls in the office had teased her about keeping him busy while she was out of town. Monica had chided that they could go by and "feed" him every morning since she would not be there for him to eat. She knew they were only teasing her, but why take the chance?

However. After the girls had each queried her about what she was getting, and they were not, the gears in her mind began turning in the exact opposite direction.

What if she could torment the hell out of her hubby by gifting a session with his tongue to each of the girls, but no fucking? She knew she could trust Mark, but could she trust her co-workers?

The more she thought about it, the more aroused she got. Mark was wound so tight when he went a few days without relief, how crazed with lust would he be when she got home if he had gone down on a different woman every day... with nothing for him... for a week?

Heather could not believe she was actually considering this. Yet... it would be an amazing experience for Mark... the love making when she got back from the trip was bound to be over the top... and the girls would know she was not delusional.

But she definitely did not want them all coming to the house. They might get too comfy and want more than she wanted to share.

She eventually came up with a plan. She was practically shaking as she implemented it.

The Thursday before she was to leave, she asked the girls to join her in treatment room 5 before the office opened. Room 5 was at the very end of the hallway, and was sound proofed. It was where they took difficult patients.

Heather stammered as she explained her decision and her plan. Then she asked what they thought.

She was met with silence for several moments, and she thought, they think I am insane.

Then Katrina said confidently, "Fuck yeah!"

Monica seconded the thought, "Absolutely. You are a saint..."

The others, feeling they had permission now, agreed with grins and nods.

Heather chose Charlotte to go first, only because she was so self-confident and would likely be the most likely to "handle" Mark with finesse and guidance. The others drew days of the week out of a hat.

Heather exhaled, "I can't believe we're doing this."

Judy replied, "Neither can I. But thank you."

When Mark drove Heather to the airport Sunday afternoon, she paused in his truck in short-term parking. She had not shared her plan with him. She wanted it to be a surprise. Besides, she really did not know how to have the conversation. But she had to do SOME prep before she left.

She hugged him, "I am really going to miss you, honey. And your tongue. This will be the longest I've gone without in years..."

Mark kissed her, "I'm gonna miss you too, gorgeous. And waking up with you sitting on my face."

Heather took a deep breath. "Can you do me a couple of favors while I'm gone?"

This was the beginning of the set up.

He could never deny her. "Of course. What is it?"

She smiled, "Well, first, the girls in the office are gonna be really busy. They're short handed with me and one of the doctors gone. So could you get up in time to take them something for breakfast before the office opens each morning? It would make me feel better about leaving them short."

"Of course, babe. What time?" He did not say that seeing all those women in their scrubs would be worth the effort.

"Oh, thank you! At least by 7:30 or 8. The office opens at 9."

He patted her hand, "Sure. What else?"

She gave him a seductive look. "Well... I'm gonna be rooming with Doctor Delilah, so I will never have any privacy. Which means I not only won't have you... I won't even be able to masturbate. So I won't get to cum til I get home... could you wait for me? No getting off, so we can do it together when I get home?"

Oh, wow. He had, in the back of his mind, expected to jack off while she was gone. But he had gone longer without. He could do a week, especially since she would not be around to arouse him. "Of course, babe. No orgasms until we cum together."

Mark had no idea what he had just promised. No idea what his week would be like.

She kissed him deeply, "I am so lucky to have you! I cannot wait to get back." Then he escorted her inside and waived goodbye at security as she and the doctor headed for their flight.

Monday morning Mark was up early to fulfill his promise. He figured he would bring something different to his wife's co-workers each morning, to keep it interesting. This morning it was breakfast sandwiches from his favorite restaurant.

The ladies were all very appreciative... they were exceedingly happy to see him, it seemed. Mark tried not to ogle them in their scrubs. There was just something about scrubs, that while designed for ultimate comfort and flexibility, seemed to accentuate a woman's assets. He certainly loved seeing Heather in them.

He had planned to just drop off the breakfast and go. He had plenty of time before he needed to be at work, but hadn't planned to hang around the doctor's office.

As the others delved into their breakfast, though, Charlotte affected a coquettish look and touched Mark's arm. "If you have time, we need a man's help in exam room 5... could you help me out? Pretty please?"

It shouldn't take too long to move some furniture. Or whatever it was. "Sure."

He followed her down the long hallway, mesmerized my that magnificent ass swaying rhythmically back and forth before him.

Once in the room, Charlotte shut and locked the door. Then she handed him an envelope with his name written on it. He looked at her curiously. She just nodded toward the envelope, silently indicating the answer was within.

He opened it to find a letter from Heather.

Mark,

I wanted (needed) this to be a surprise. I told you how curious the girls have been since I slipped up and told them about our morning routine. I decided that my trip would be an opportunity to prove to them how good you are, and a chance to tease you mercilessly until I get back. If you don't want to, I understand, but I would like you to give head to a different girl every morning since you can't give it to me. And to make me very proud. Just remember your promise, you do not cum until we can cum together. No fucking, only head! I love you, baby.

Heather

Mark stared at the single page for a long time, his mind trying to catch up before he met Charlotte's eyes again. Before he had to act. Heather had told him all about their questions, although she was careful not to share who said what about who. They had discussed the ladies teasing about using his talents; it had resulted in great sex for them; but they had not discussed actually doing it. Was this a fidelity test? Would Charlotte slap him and walk out to call his wife and destroy their marriage? Or was it real?

When he finally looked up at her, he could tell she was as pensive and apprehensive as he was.

Charlotte was normally a very self-confidant young woman with a cutting wit. However she knew Heather had not discussed this with her hubby. Would he be offended that his wife had set him up with someone else? Would he have a problem going down on some random chic? She had that apprehension about him, but after Heather's tales, she just had to know if they were real, if she could. She knew she had a good body, but would he be disgusted by her? She was waiting to see whether he would flee or not.

Finally Mark worked up the wherewith-all to put himself out there. He smiled, "It appears I am at your service, ma'am..."

She returned his smile and giggled, "Yay!"

He was reminded very quickly of another reason he loved the scrubs his wife also wore at work. Not only did they accentuate a woman's assets, they were utilitarian. Seemingly in two swift movements, Charlotte had disrobed. She had hoped this would actually happen today. So she had bathed and shaved herself bare the night before. This morning she had forgone bra and panties.

So now she stood before him in all her naked glory. Charlotte spent a lot of time outside, so her smooth flesh was deeply tanned, except for pale areas where a bathing suit would have been. She could tell Mark was taking his time, taking her curves and lines in and appreciating her.

Mark WAS impressed. She was not better than his wife; she was not worse. She was simply different. It occurred to him she would be the first woman other than Heather he would touch since they had started dating. This was a big moment for him. A bit scary.

Charlotte pirouetted to display her backside to him, then stood facing him and waiting. Her confidence was returning now that she knew the score.

Mark knew from conversations and reactions from Heather that enthusiasm was a real turn on for a woman. Not force... but an unbridled eagerness, an irresistible need that let a woman know you HAD to have her. It made any woman feel like a goddess.

So he acted on his desire. He picked her up bodily in his arms and kissed her deeply. She swelled with pride as she returned the kiss. Then he lay her gently down on the exam table. The stirrups for female exams were already in place, so she rested her feet there, opening herself up for him.

He spotted the small seat on casters the doctors used to slide around the room, and to conduct gynecological exams. He almost smacked his forehead... why hadn't he and Heather taken advantage of this before?? He would be able to sit comfortably for as long as was necessary between her thighs.

Which is what Charlotte expected him to do, to get right down to business. She was certainly ready. Her bare nether lips glistened with the moisture of her arousal.

Mark, on the other hand, was thinking of Heather's admonishment to make her proud. He could imagine her voice telling him to take his time and do it right, that she wanted the girls to experience his craving for them.

Charlotte was pleasantly surprised when, instead of immediately going for the prize, he stood next to her and began to very lightly caress her throat, then her shoulders, then her arms. He made obvious his awe of her body as he explored her breasts, her abdomen, her thighs and calves. He lifted her legs one at a time to firmly massage the bottoms of her feet. She moaned in appreciation. Somehow he was hitting a nerve which went straight to her center, but that was not all.

These women spent a lot of time on their feet. "OMG, you can do that all day... maybe we should keep you in the office just for that..."

Mark smiled in understanding. There was many an evening at home which began with a good foot massage after Heather had been on her feet all day.

He moved his way with kisses up her right leg as he caressed the left. Within a few moments he was kissing her thighs just below her moist, aromatic womanhood. He inhaled her essence and made an appreciative "mmmm" sound. Women worried about how they smell and taste. She relaxed at this affirmation of her attractive sex.

Mark tenderly licked along the sensitive crease between her thighs and her labia, on both sides, slowly and lovingly. He darted his tongue across the space between her vagina and her anus.

Charlotte groaned, "Oh, gawwd..."

Not only because that felt amazingly wonderful... but because the man between her thighs KNEW how it would feel for her and took the time to linger there. What else did he know?? What would this ride be like?

She was accustomed to lovers taking a few random licks across her sex just to say they did, then fucking her til they nutted. She got to cum if they had enough stamina to take her with them. This really was something entirely new.

Mark lightly traced her labia with his tongue, exploring her edges lovingly. As if he wanted to know her boundaries before learning the remainder of her topography. Then he sucked her labia into his mouth one at a time, darting his tongue across her flesh within his mouth. OMG it felt wonderful.

Having done this for awhile, he covered her entire mons with his mouth, then began lashing her clitoris with his pointed tongue.

Quite against any conscious thought, she began thrusting her hips against his face, crying out in orgasmic release against his tongue. FUCK!

Even though the room was soundproofed, she knew it was not perfect, and she tried to muffle her response... she groaned as silently as she could while she came... hard.

Her body was convulsing from the release, which she expected to be brief. But Mark would not allow it to be brief. He flattened his tongue, and bathed her bud while reaching up to flick her nipples with his fingers.

"Oh, gawwwd!"

Charlotte bucked against his face as waves of orgasms overtook her. It seemed they would never stop. Her hips levitated and she clutched desperately at his head, intertwining her fingers in his hair.

"Hnnnngggg!"

When she finally, at long last, sank back to the table, her orgasm spent, she whispered thank you. What an amazing experience!

But Heather had told Mark to impress her friends. He decided he would just go into work late, and work late. He had nobody to get home to, and more time at work would help distract him from the turgid manhood he was dealing with.

So he tenderly caressed and kissed her labia until she began pushing against him again. Then he renewed his assault on her clit, taking her over the top again. And again. And again.

Finally, time lost to her, she pushed him away... she could take no more!

Mark's heart swelled with pride that he had fulfilled Charlotte's needs beyond her ability to handle them... and his manhood swelled with need beyond what he thought he could handle. He hoped Heather would be happy when she heard from Charlotte.

The other nurses were somewhat taken aback as they watched uber-confident Charlotte walk tenderly back into the office, leaning on Mark for support.

Mark gave her a quick kiss and then made his escape for the day, his erection tenting his trousers and leaving a wet spot for the ladies to see.

Charlotte dropped into her chair at her desk heavily. The others looked at her expectantly, awaiting a report.

"That bitch wasn't lying. Sonofabitch I'm spent."

They barraged her with questions. She tried to answer them. But some things could only be experienced first hand.

The next morning, his erection again obvious, Mark brought in a couple dozen sausage rolls. After he sat them down, Monica grabbed Mark by the arm, and dragged him to room 5.

She had been up half the night, awakened by dreams of his attentions, and recollections of Charlotte coming back into the office afterwards. Sweet little Heather, the loving wife telling them how great her hubby's talents were was one thing. But brutally honest Charlotte had looked like she had been ridden hard and put away wet; Charlotte was now a huge Mark fan. So Monica was desperate to take her turn. She had her top off before they even entered the room, tossing it on a counter, then quickly shedding her scrub bottoms. She had also shaved her nether regions bare to optimize the experience. Mark could see the arousal glistening on her puffy lips.

Mark had ogled that magnificent ass clandestinely (or so he thought) a hundred times when he had stopped by the office. And now here it was, naked, before him. Monica knew whar she had, and what she was doing to him. She turned away from him, bending to place her hands on the exam table.

Her long legs led up to where the little heart shape framed her puffy mons perfectly.

She flexed her backside. She really wanted him to lose control, to feel the raw feminine power she possessed as she caused him to lose his mind. She wanted to feel him drive that erection balls deep into her from behind because he HAD to have her.

It was not a conscious effort to make him break his vow to his wife, or even a need for his cock, though those would have been the side effects. It was just the powerful feeling of being desired which she craved.

Mark definitely wanted to give in and feel her sheath enveloping his shaft, to pound her til he exploded within her. He had been needy before Heather left, knowing he would miss her. Then finding out he would be servicing her co-workers all week, and going down on Charlotte yesterday had him wound tight. Then last night Heather had texted him at length demanding details, causing him to relive it all over again. He had been awakened by nocturnal erections frequently overnight. Now the sight before him.

He kept his pants on and kept them zipped. He would just have to enjoy the tease and torment rather than release.

Instead, he dropped to his knees behind her, took hold of her ass with both hands, buried his face in her cleft and drove his tongue onto her.

"Oh, fuck yes..." She moaned happily.

Mark still wanted to give her his usual full body treatment, but realized that would have to wait until after her first good cum... she was virtually quaking with need, it would be cruel to put her off. Better to get her off.

The contradiction did not even occur to him, if you want to know our hero's mindset. He was concerned about her needy womanhood, while his manhood felt so hard he thought it might burst, and was leaking pre-cum.

Mark spun around and sat on the floor, now facing her sex, which he pulled down onto his face. He alternately sucked both labia gently into his mouth, illicitlng a soft moan. Then without preamble he began bathing her swollen bud with his softened tongue.