Happy Homecomings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How you doin', baby?" Amber says gently to the younger woman.

Hue Lan smiles at her and answers, "You tell me, Director-Lady. I'm feeling damn fine, but how am I making you feel? Do I have a future as a pornstar?"

Amber's about to describe just how wet the dirty tramp is making her married pussy, when Hue's eyes go wide and then shut while she presses her face tighter against the bed. The high school administrator stands and moves back to see what has sent Hue into such a tizzy. She finds Clem has his tongue buried up her ass again.

Director Sempels faces the pornographer's classic conundrum. The authentic pleasure being captured on Hue Lan's face by Camera 3 comes from the kid burying his tongue deep in the girl's ass. But that blocks Camera 1 from seeing the cute little browneye and everyone wants to see that when they're whacking off to this kind of porn. Thinking ahead to how this movie will be viewed later, Director Amber speaks up.

"Hey, Slim. Can you back off a little bit and give us a look first before you go in for the finish?"

Clem pulls back slightly but keeps his right facial cheek tight up against Hue's right ass cheek. His left hand pulls her left bun aside. He sticks his tongue out as far as he can and runs the tip around the edge of her anus to give Doc the shot he needs to meet the director's requirements.

Amber steps away from the ass action, back to the head of the bed. She picks up the camera from the nightstand and carries it with her as she climbs up on the mattress so she won't end up in its frame, but her words with Hue Lan will still be recorded.

"His tongue looks so good in your pretty little asshole," she coos into the slutty young soldier's ear. "How does it feel?"

"Great," she croaks.

"Can you come again from it?"

Hue's left eye opens and locks onto Mrs. Sempels'. "Will you rub my clit for me?"

She got you again, thinks Amber. Damn, Ray was right, this girl is a dangerous, smoking hot pistol. She's about to say yes, justifying it as simply part of her job as the director, when the tawny-skinned beauty gives out a deep sigh as Clem apparently does something especially nice to her butt.

Whatever plan Hue Lan had for tempting Amber into joining the action is forgotten in the wave of hot desire that rolls through her now. "Cock," she says. "I need a cock deep in my ass. Please fuck my ass," she says in a louder voice, speaking directly to Clem now.

Amber backs off the mattress and resets the phone camera on the nightstand, aimed at the girl's head. Then she picks up the squeeze bottle of lubricating gel that's also standing there. Flicking the spout open, she moves back down along the bed. She stops and scopes out Ray's position with Camera 1, and they trade messages with their eyes. Then she puts one knee on the mattress again, to the side of Hue's left hip. Then, just like in the shower, she holds out her arm and prepares to help lube up a pornstar's ass.

A very feminine hand, wearing engagement and wedding rings on her long, white fingers, comes into the top of the frame in Ray's viewfinder. It's holding a translucent plastic bottle. Amber's hand being in the shot is intentional, no magic gel from above this time.

The wrist hovers just above the tight, round buttocks. The young man's handsome, tanned face remains in the frame, pulled back just slightly, with his tongue returned to his mouth. His hands rest on each cheek, holding them apart to expose the slightly open anus.

The White woman's hand squeezes the bottle and a stream of thick goo runs down from the top of the Brown woman's butt crack and oozes across the puckered hole. The ass-licking man's right hand moves over and smears it back upwards and across the butthole, rubbing and pressing until finally the middle finger pops through the sphincter. Then it's plunging and reaming, and the woman's hips are thrusting backward, clearly asking for more.

As extra goo drips from the bottle, Clem gives her more, adding his index finger alongside the middle. When the two are sliding in and out easily enough, he adds his ring finger. After the cone-shaped digits really begin to open up the tight asshole, Clem moves up onto his knees behind his girlfriend. His fingers are awkward in this position, so he replaces them with his right thumb. His left hand he holds out, palm up, and the incredibly hot brunette hovering alongside, squeezes a healthy portion of gel into it.

Ray moves carefully to keep only Amber's hand in the shot as he follows Clem's movements. The kid's cock is already pointing upwards as he brings it close to Hue's bottom. It gets rock hard within just a few strokes as he rubs the ass-fucking gel up and down its length.

Now both of the married woman's hands come into the shot, but without the lube bottle. She takes hold of the other woman's butt cheeks and pulls them apart. What Amber really wants to do is finally take hold of the boy's long, slender dick, stroke it into hardness herself and guide it into the tight little asshole. Instead, she mentally chants LDT, LDT and settles for only breaking the rule a little bit by holding the girl's ass open for her husband's camera shot. Yeah, for the camera shot, that's the ticket.

Clem takes his throbbing prick in hand and rubs the head over and around the slippery rosebud. Holding it steady at the center, he leans forward and the weight of his body forces it through the ring of sphincter muscle.

"Oh, God, yes!" barks out Hue. "Fuck my fucking ass. Give me all that dick right now!"

Clem keeps leaning forward until his balls are tight up against the woman's taint and more than seven and a half inches of hard cock are buried in her rectum.

Chapter 96

Ray's knees are pressed up against the side of the mattress for balance as he leans forward and raises the camera to get a downward angle. As he watches Clem slide slowly all the way in and almost all the way out, he wonders again how real pro porn cameramen keep their shit together. His mind has become suddenly overcome by the idea of shoving his own cock up the small woman's shitter after Clem deposits his creampie.

When Amber's hands pull back out of the shot, Ray glances at her to his left. She slides off the bed and moves behind him, apparently going over to the small table holding the camera equipment. That idea's confirmed when she comes back into his peripheral view at the nightstand where one of the phone cameras is mounted on the Gorilla pod. But he doesn't really think about it much because he's focused on the way Hue Lan's anus is still clutching at the penis, even after having been pre-reamed with three fingers.

Amber takes the phone off the small, flexible tripod and puts it on the end of the telescoping wand. Then she puts the other phone, Ray's phone, on the Gorilla pod and sets it back in place on the nightstand.

On his next backstroke, Clem pulls all the way out and pauses a moment before plunging just the head back in. He does it again and again, and now the little asshole is finally staying gaped open a bit.

Ray can't stop his medical mind from regarding any possible negative side effects for the woman's anus from this abuse. But the animal whimpers of pleasure coming from the head of the bed have him wondering even more if Amber will be able to take his fatter head the same way.

Suddenly, his wife sits down on the mattress right next to him, her back to the young lovers. When she reaches over, puts a hand on his lower belly and gently pushes, Ray takes a step away from the side of the mattress. She slides down to the floor and then sideways until she's sitting on her ass on the floor, with her legs spread to either side of his.

Ray's cock droops heavily between his legs, the head glistens. Amber cups his balls in her left hand and grips the swelling rod in her right.

"That's a lot of precum for another woman," she says. "You love watching the little slut get reamed, don't you?" She wipes the flat of her tongue across the tip and savors the tang of her husband's arousal. His prick is growing quickly in her hand, and she pulls the head into her mouth to feel the final growth and stiffening there.

Ray damn near points the camera down to catch his wife hungrily swallowing his hard inches but remembers himself and stops just as her hair begins to enter the frame. He jerks it back up to catch Clem, who's moved onto a variety of short and long strokes into the other soldier's ass. The impromptu cameraman is having a hell of a time keeping the shot steady and starts looking around for the tripod for the camera. Then, he feels pressure against his thighs.

"I can't wait any longer," says Amber, as she pushes Ray back enough to allow her to get off the floor. She spins around in front of him and moves up into a crouch so that her waist bends at the edge of the mattress.

"My pussy's so wet," she says back over her shoulder. "Stick your big dick in there and feel how wet I am."

Ray grabs the base of his cock and presses the rod below his wife's ass cheeks until he feels the soft, wet flesh of an absolutely drenched pussy. He rubs the head up and down a few times, and then presses in. He pauses only a second, then keeps pushing until his pelvis is up against her ass. She was right about being wet, he slid in with no problem.

"Are you fucking her, Doc? Are you fucking that hot wife of yours?" asks Hue in a choked voice.

"He is, baby, he is" Amber answers happily.

"I want to see. I want to watch his fat cock going up inside you while you watch Slim's long prick fill my ass."

Chapter 97

The foursome breaks apart and rearranges itself, with Amber still directing. She has Hue Lan flip onto her back and shift closer to the side of the bed, as well as nearer its foot. A towel-covered pillow is placed under her to elevate her bum. Clement kneels between her legs. Ray mounts the video camera on the full tripod and puts it on the floor on the side closest to the young couple. It's even with Hue's shoulder, pointing back down along her body. It captures Hue's lower torso and Clem's full body, but avoids Amber's face, which will be just off to the right of Hue's hip. There's no longer a closeup of the anal penetration, but Hue said it was more important to her to have a shot of Clem's face when he comes, because he looks so beautiful when he loses himself in her.

Amber clambers up on the bed, on hands and knees alongside Hue, but facing toward Clem. Ray adjusts the camera on the nightstand, which turns out not to need much because it's Ray's own phone and Amber had it turned to capture the two of them in profile when she'd moved in to suck him. Now the goal is to catch husband and wife doing it doggy style, alongside the other couple doing missionary anal. The other cameras are ignored as they've all agreed making the perfect video has become secondary to the desire to fuck themselves silly.

"And...action!" Amber calls out one more time when both cameras are in place and running.

Hue Lan rolls her hips up and grabs the backs of her knees, completely exposing her browneye. Clem's cock is freshly lubed, and the head disappears easily back into his lover's sweet bunghole. Ray still needs no lube for Amber's dripping pussy and also easily pushes his way through the swollen lips and back to heaven. He does, however, use lube to begin fingering her dark wrinkles.

With Ray on his knees behind his wife, Hue Lan just needs to let her head turn to the right on her pillow to see his muscular butt driving into her. "You have such a beautiful ass, Doc. It looks so strong as you fuck that hot pussy. Does it feel strong, step-sister?" she asks her fellow exhibitionist.

"Step-sister," laughs Amber, remembering the ribald humor from the awards ceremony. "Yes. Always so strong." She grunts a few times as Ray gives her some extra jolts of that strength. Then, "Your boy's got a pretty fine ass, too. Is he driving that long cock of his deep into your sexy bottom?"

"He is, oh he fucking is!" Hue lowers her feet to the mattress to free up her hands. Her left moves to her chest, her right moves to her crotch and they begin working on nipple and clit.

Ray moves up onto his feet so he's straddling his wife's ass, which gives Hue and Camera 4 a clear view as he pulls out of her pussy and presses through her sphincter.

"Ah, ah, aaahhhhhh," exhales Amber as she happily adds sodomy to the list of sex acts she's done in front of the young soldiers.

"Oh, God," moans Hue. "Both of your asses are so beautiful. "Fuck her, Doc, fuck her good. Fuck me, Clem, fuck me hard."

Ray has eased himself gingerly into his wife's butt, not only for her sake, but also to keep himself from exploding before he even finishes his first stroke. He short-pokes his way inch by inch and pauses to breathe once he has his balls up against the big, soft ass.

Amber's eyes finally open when Ray holds still, and she sees Hue's small hand picking up pace as it strokes across the top of her glans. It makes her think to reach back between her own legs and stroke herself as well.

Ray remembers that there's not supposed to be any holding back this weekend and is damned glad, because he doesn't know how he can. He does begin slowly to be sure that Amber is ready for him, but when she drops her chest and face to the mattress, pushing her ass even tighter against him, he goes for it.

Grunts and gasps are all Amber can express as the man fills her ass with so much pleasure. When that fullness comes together with the buzzing in her clit to push her over the edge, she wails in joy.

Ray immediately follows his beautiful wife into orgasm. Shoving all the way inside her, he deposits his boiling load deep in her rectum.

Hue Lan sees the hard man's balls contract and pulse as he empties himself into the big-assed slut and she begins exploding herself. She steals a glance down the length of her own body and actually sees her cum spraying several inches into the air. She also sees Clem's body lose control and begin jerking as he slams the last few times into her ass before spraying his seed deep into her bowels. She cries out again with her extended climax.

Chapter 98

Amber and Ray have already finished eating breakfast the next morning, before Hue and Clem finally roll into the dining room and join them for a farewell cup of coffee. Of course, only Amber and Ray have to catch a ferry across the Adriatic to Italy in 45 minutes.

They don't talk about the details of the night before, but the excitement lingers. Their technology geek, Clem, confirms he'll download all the video from their cameras to a portable hard drive soon after he returns to Germany, and deliver it to Ray and Amber. He says he'll also include a pirated version of the editing software he uses, so that the older couple can put together their own movies, including the extra footage from their own phone camera.

That leaves an unspoken question in the air and Ray answers it. He says that if there's anything good in the footage on his phone, that doesn't show him and Amber too clearly, that he'll copy it to the hard drive before returning it. His wife says she'll be sure he's not overly stingy with sharing their video and gives her husband a challenging smile. He knows this conversation isn't over.

The mood takes a slight downward turn when they have to acknowledge that Clem's return to Germany will also mean Hue's return to her base in Texas. Obviously, another, even more serious conversation will be had between the two young people on that topic, thinks Ray.

Then it's time for the married couple to leave. The four go to the lobby where the Sempelses have already left their bags and where they'll catch the land and water taxis that will take them to the ferry port in Split.

Hue Lan and Clement are standing side by side and Amber steps in close in front of them. She puts a hand on a cheek of each. Looking lovingly at the boy and girl, she says, "This has been an incredible weekend that I'll never forget. But even more importantly, I'll never forget what you two did down there. For Ray and everyone else. Thank you and welcome home, my heroes."

She gives each a kiss. No tongue, but deep and meaningful.

Ray also kisses Hue farewell. Not quite as emotional on his part, although she does tease him with the tip of her tongue, which he manages to escape gracefully. With Clem he shares a manly handshake that's deep and meaningful in its own way.

The pier where the small water taxi lets them off is a 5-minute walk from the much larger slip that handles the ocean-going ferries. When they arrive, their boat is just entering the area protected by long seawalls. They take a seat on a bench in the warming sun and watch the ship dock and then the transiting cars disembark down the ramp, while the pedestrian passengers come down an exterior staircase that reaches to an upper deck.

When the arriving passengers have cleared, Amber and Ray pick up their bags and join the line of passengers that will be going back the other way to Ancona. Once on board, they find a spot on the open top deck that has rows of benches and some tables. The boat has quite a few people going west, but there are still plenty of free spaces around them. They take advantage of the privacy to continue the conversation they'd been having in snatches ever since leaving the resort.

Chapter 99

They'd been happily recapping some of the wilder moments, unconsciously steering the conversation to a particular question. Amber gets there first.

"So, what would you have said if I had asked—"

"Wait a minute, I was just going to ask you the same thing," interrupts Ray.

"What? You mean you were going to ask...?"

Ray nods, then shrugs. "I was thinking about it."

Amber's answering head move is a shake. "No, we must be talking about different things. What were you going to ask? Or what do you think I was going to ask?"

"I think you were going to ask what I would have said if you had asked Hue and Clem to stay with us last night."

Her eyes widen. "I was," she agrees. "And you were going to ask me the same question? As if you might have been the one to ask them to stay?"

He nods.

Amber opens her mouth to ask her next question when a voice comes over the public address system. A woman is speaking in Italian and Amber picks up something about coffee and pastries. Then a man's voice comes on in Croatian, with apparently the same message. Finally, the woman comes back, this time in lightly accented English.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are sorry for to say our departure is delayed a small time. All passengers are invited to come to the dining room for free cappuccino e cannoli."

The couple goes inside, where they hear the delay is only expected to be about a half hour. They take their coffees and pastries back out on deck, to their seats by the front railing. Fewer people come back out with them, and they pick up their conversation.

Amber says, "What do you think would have happened if one of us asked, and the other said yes?"

"I think one of us would also have said, 'It's past midnight, National Nude Day weekend is over.' And we probably would have agreed that LDT should end with it."

"My," she says, "Someone's been giving this a lot of thought. And what would have happened after that thoughtful pronouncement?"

"We would have swapped partners. One or both of you would have been DP'ed. Two, three or all four of us would have eaten new pussy."

"All of that?"

Ray considers. "No, I guess not. Not enough time left in the night. Some of it would have had to wait for another time."

"So, there would be another time?" Her head tilts a touch to the side. "There will be another time?"