Happy Hour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that, baby. It's my turn to please you now," I answered before licking her slightly used pussy from behind. I licked up and down, gently pushed my tongue into her waiting sex, and then slid slowly upward, eventually licking her ass. As I slipped my tongue ever so gently against her, the only sounds in the room were Angie's heavy uneven breaths and Elsa groaning on TV.

"Uhhhnnnggg, oh wow, no one has ever touched me there. Oh my god this is amazing, sir. It feels so... dirty. God yes. More, please."

I did give her some more of the same, then moved my tongue back down to her pussy. My tongue swirled against and inside of Angie's pussy while my right thumb now pressed against the center of her glistening ass, where it stayed until finally she came. "Yes! Boss, sir, yes this is it, please don't stop! I want you in my ass, please, yes and my pussy, I never knew I could feel like this. Yes! Yes! Yes!" she continued as she rode out the orgasm, filling my mouth with her own come, and then slowly stood.

"Sir," Angie breathlessly, glancing back at the screen where I was still driving my cock into Elsa doggie-style, "Did you like doing that to her? I want you to do that to me. Can you... f... take me from behind like you did to Elsa?"

Angie once again bent over, and I took a minute to appreciate her beauty from behind before grabbing onto her hips and standing up, caressing her legs as I rose.

"You're a bad girl, aren't you, Angie?" I asked with a grin. "You really liked it when I licked your ass, didn't you? I want to hear you say it."

"I am, sir. I'm a bad girl, and I loved it when you licked me there. When you licked my ass. I don't think I even knew, but I liked it a lot and I want more, I want to be your bad girl. Please f... fuck me from behind, boss," she answered, in barely a whisper.

I pushed and immediately entered her, again sliding deep into her gorgeous pussy, and began fucking, truly fucking the beautiful girl bent over in front of me. My left hand held onto her hip, while my right reached around and grabbed her free hand.

"Angie, you are so incredibly beautiful," I moaned as I slid in and out, "this is amazing, you are amazing, I love fucking you, oh how I needed you. Your pussy feels so good, baby. Tell me who your daddy is, baby, tell me you're a bad girl" I grunted, and received only moans in response.

I started pushing harder and faster into her, hitting her from behind with a slap and gave her a hard 'spank' on her left asscheek, and noticed that she started to climax again almost immediately.

"Oh Sir, I'm such a bad girl, you have no idea how long I've wanted this, oh I love how you treat me, I love what you do to me, I want you to use me, I want to be used by you and only you. I'm such a bad girl. You're my big daddy, mmm yes just like that daddy spank me again, oh fuck me fuck me boss, put your finger in my ass I want to feel it, ooooohhh yes!"

This was all the extra push I needed, and I spanked her hard as I started my own climax and then grabbed her by her ponytail. "Angie, mmm I've wanted you so badly, I wanted to fuck you so bad baby, oh I'm going to come, I'm going to come deep inside of you baby I'm going to... oh... oh... Fuck!!"

I spanked her again while I held onto her ponytail, then grabbed her ass and placed my thumb directly onto her star and rubbed, slightly entering her backside. Angie now began climaxing as well and cried out, "Yes, daddy, just like that oh please, you're my big boss, you're my daddy, come inside of me, please give me your come, daddy, I need your come so deep inside of me, ohhhh..." she trailed off as I continued to pump my hard cock in and out, spewing hot sticky loads of fresh semen deep into her womb; she became so full that each new pump brought a fresh load of come dripping out of her pussy and onto her stockings as I entered. I pulled out and spilled more cum onto and inside of Angie's ass while my thumb rubbed it in.

My gaze drifted back on the screen where I was now fucking Elsa wildly, likely in my own orgasm, until I was brought back to reality by Angie turning to face me.

"Wow, thank you, sir. I don't know what to say. That was the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. I didn't know that I liked... that. I felt so... dirty and naughty." She was still trembling slightly. "I want to be dirty with you," she smiled as she lifted herself off of me. She stood up and kissed me deeply, and I kissed her back while she jutted her tongue into mine.

I was still fully nude and Angie had only her black stockings on; she ended our embrace, which brought me out of my trance. "Um, I should go. Thanks for letting me stop by though," Angie said nervously. "I want to do this again. I mean it, anytime. Call me, day or night or whenever. Please."

"Oh, and you might want to lock your garage door," she added with a smile. She pulled her skirt and top back on, grabbing her shoes and bra but leaving her soaked panties on the floor. With her glistening tits plainly visible in the gap under her shirt, her smeared makeup and now cum-stained stockings, Angie's business look crumbled and she looked like a poorly-dressed whore as she stepped out into the evening.

I instantly wanted to fuck her all over again, but she didn't even slow down to look back as she walked out the front door.

12