Happy New Year, Baby

Story Info
On New Year's Eve, she learns she is a Milf.
2.7k words
4.3
39.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that time of the year when the world celebrated the end of one year and heralded the beginning of a new one. I was putting the final touches on the food in preparation for the night in the kitchen while she was getting ready for the evening. This was going to be a different night than any that either of us had ever experienced. We only invited one guest, but that in itself was nothing special. What was special was what we had planned for the night.

We'd met him a few months ago, and he was coming to spend the last evening of the year with us. Truth be told, we never met him in the flesh but spent a lot of time texting and video-calling each other. We met him on one of those dating sites and felt a connection from day one. We both liked him and agreed he was the one if it was ever going to happen. I thought, he should be here soon, and he did not disappoint as I heard a car pulling up on the gravel driveway and saw headlights flashing through the curtains of the window.

Not long after, I heard his knock on the door, so I let him in. We chatted in the kitchen for a while before taking the plates into the living room, where we had set up for the night. He was an average-looking guy, about my physical size but half my age. My wife was a couple of years younger than me, still in her prime, a gorgeous woman in my eyes. Like old mates, we sat in the armchairs talking sports and politics while we sipped on our wines. In the background, the fire was roaring and crackling in the furnace when we heard her heels on the parquet. We looked towards the door just as she walked through it.

My jaw dropped for she was stunning, and Billy was just as speechless by her sight as I was. I had never seen the dress she was wearing. A beautiful, shimmering, silver evening dress that came down to her mid-thigh. It reminded me of the dresses women wore in clubs during the Charleston era. Nor had I seen the extremely high black stilettos she had on her feet, accentuating her shapely legs. She walked to him as he stood up in admiration of her.

"You... are... so... beautiful," he stuttered briefly.

"Thank you," she said, and she softly kissed him on his lips.

She walked to me and kissed me on my lips too, lingering for a while, then sat down on the sofa and patted it next to her.

"Come sit next to me, Billy," she said.

As he did, I took a glass, filled it with wine and handed it to her. We chatted, drank and nibbled on the finger food we had prepared earlier for the evening. The conversation was light, with nothing to indicate what had been planned for the night. We heard my phone ringing. I excused myself and went to the kitchen to fetch it. I turned the alarm off that I had set earlier and told them I had to take the call pocking my head through the door. This was the signal for her, telling her I was fine to go ahead with our plan. I waited in the kitchen for almost ten minutes. I was nervous, and my heart raced wondering if everything was going according to plan.

I quietly returned to the living room and was not disappointed. I sat down in the armchair, silently watching the two of them. Her arms were around his neck, and their lips melted into each other as they passionately kissed. I noticed his hand softly caressing her stocking-covered thigh, his fingertips touching the buckles of her suspenders. Her skirt was pushed up high enough to expose her stocking top and the creamy white skin of her thigh.

I felt a stir in my groin and a twitch of my cock in my pants. Watching the two of them turned me on. I sat back, sipped on my wine and watched them making out. This was the moment that culminated in years, even decades of fantasies we had had. It took us a very long time to get to this point in our lives but now we were ready to break all boundaries and make our fantasies come true. Most couples never broke the barrier, but we were on our way to doing so. She eventually broke the kiss and smiled at me, her arms still around his neck and his hand on her thigh.

"I did not hear you coming back, Babe," she said.

"I did not want to interrupt you, the sight of you was so erotic."

"So, you liked watching us making out?"

"Yes, I did."

"Good, because I have plans for more to come," she said as she reached for her glass and took a sip of her wine.

"I think we are going to have a great night," I said.

"What do you think, Billy?" she asked.

"I think so, too," he said.

"Do you still want me now that you have seen me in the flesh, felt my lips in yours, and our tongues explored each other?"

"Oh, yes, I do. I want you more now than I've ever wanted you."

"Doesn't it bother you I am almost twice your age?"

"No, not at all. You are a hot sexy Milf."

"Milf?"

I knew what he meant, and I was a bit surprised she did not know or acted like she did not know what it meant. We had never used the term in our conversations, at least I could not recall it.

"Mother I'd like to fuck," he said.

"What? Is that what you want me to be?"

"No, no... it means a sexually attractive woman who either has children or is in her middle age."

"Which thought turns you on, Billy?"

"I am attracted to sexually attractive women in their middle ages."

"Right answer, Billy," she said.

I listened to their exchange with fascination then watched her putting her glass on the table and facing him as she straddled him. Her dress rode up high on her thighs, and her arms were around his neck as their lips met again in a passionate kiss. His hands were on her naked bum cheeks squeezing them. I was so turned on, if I had not known before, I knew then I loved to watch her in another man's arms, it was so erotic so hot. I had never imagined it could be this exciting. I had the urge to whip my cock out and stroke it, but instead, I just sipped on my wine watching them.

His hand moved up on her back stroking the back of her neck, his fingers in her hair kissing her with passion. She broke the kiss and turned her head to look at me. I was smiling, I was grinning, I was excited.

"You are a hot, sexy Milf. You really turn me on," I said.

"Yes, I want to turn you on, come here, you cuck," she replied.

"Cuck?" now it was my time to be surprised.

"Yes, by the end of the year you will have a well fucked hotwife..., a Milf," she said.

I put my glass down and sat next to them. She leant over and kissed my lips, her tongue sliding between my lips and dancing with my tongue. Breaking the kiss, she sat up straight on his thighs. I put my hand on her stocking-covered leg feeling the clasp of her suspender. It felt heavenly.

"I want to be fucked by the two of you, want to come on your cocks," she said straight out.

"Anything you wish for," he said.

"Anything you want, Baby," I said.

"Good, that is what I want to hear," she replied and kissed him softly.

The kiss turned into a tongue duel, his hands on her bum cheeks groping them again. I got up and knelt on the floor behind her, my hands on her thighs caressing them, my lips touching the back of her neck. I heard her moan in their kiss. I kissed, sucked, and licked her soft skin where she loved it the most, the back of her neck. Her moans told me she loved the attention. I kissed my way to her ear.

"We will fuck you, sexy slut, like you never have been before," I whispered.

I pulled away from her, finding the zip of her dress, I unzipped it then taking the hemline of the dress I pulled it up, over her hips and her boobs. She broke their kiss and let me take it off her, pulling it over her head. I noticed she had no bra or panties on. He looked at her naked tits, her hard nipples and leant in to kiss one then the other. Her head flipped back as he sucked her nipples. I kissed her shoulder and the side of her neck while my hands were on her thighs where her stockings ended, and her skin started. I heard her soft moans of pleasure.

"Suck his cock," I whispered into her ear the moment my finger touched her clit.

I rolled it for a few seconds then stood up and sat on the couch next to him. She scooted off his lap and sat on the armchair opposite us.

"Take your cocks out," she said, "take all your clothes off."

We stood up together, unbuckled our pants, kicked our shoes off then removed our pants.

"Nice, your jocks now," she said and with that, she parted her legs exposing her freshly shaven pussy lips to us.

We pulled off our jocks, our semi-erect cocks sprung out then started to undo our shirts.

"No, first your socks," she instructed us.

So, we did, we removed our socks and stood there, now waiting for her instructions. Her eyes checked us out.

"Nice, I like those cocks, now the shirts," she said.

We removed our shirts and stood there watching her, watching her glistening pussy lips.

"Stroke those cocks for me," she said, biting her lower lip as her fingers found her clit.

We did, we stroked our cocks, and they got harder and harder. She scooted to the edge of the armchair.

"Come here, both of you," she told us.

When we stood side by side in front of her, she took his cock into her hand and examined it then kissed his piss hole. She took my cock in her hand, too, kissing my piss hole as well.

"They look so different. Both of them are beautiful in their own way," she said.

She kissed, licked and sucked his cock while holding mine in her hand. Then it was my turn, and she kissed, licked and sucked my cock. She kept alternating between our cocks for a while then she told me to sit down on the couch and watch.

"You can stroke your cock," she said to me.

She got on her knees in front of him and kissed his cock. It was rock hard with dark swollen veins protruding from his shaft while the head was an angry purple colour. I was mesmerised as she opened her mouth and his bulbous head slid between her ruby lips. She started to suck his cock, her lips sliding back and forth on his shaft bringing him close to an orgasm. She pulled her lips off his saliva-covered shaft.

"I want you inside me," she said to him, "I want you to fuck my tight cunt with your phallus."

Crawling to me, between my legs, she took my cock into her mouth, sucking and licking it. He walked behind her with his cock in his hand, and he rubbed the bulbous head on her folds before thrusting it into her. She moaned on my cock as he slid in deeper and deeper into her cunt. He was holding her hips as he fucked her deep and hard. I put my hand on her head, my fingers in her hair. With every thrust of his, he pushed her ruby mouth onto my cock.

We all moaned and groaned in our own pleasures. It was our first threesome and our first spit-roast. She moaned aloud on my cock, and her body quivered as her orgasm approached. We kept fucking her getting closer and closer to cuming ourselves when her body shuddered, and my cock slipped out of her mouth as she came.

"Fuck me, fill my cunt with your cum," she moaned then took my cock back into her mouth.

Not long after that, she let my cock slip out of her mouth again and her eyes looked for mine.

"Babe, he's cuming into my pussy, he's filling my vagina," she said, "I feel his hot juice in my cunt."

"Fill my bitch, fill her cunt with your young man's cum," I said.

She smiled and whispered: "Yes, your bitch is being bred by a young stud."

"Keep fucking her, she is not done yet," I told him as I pressed my cock to her lips.

She took me in her mouth and started to suck me off again. I found her nipples and rolled them between my fingers. Soon she was moaning on my cock again.

"Stop, don't make her come now," I told him.

He pulled out of her, and she looked at me with foggy eyes.

"I want to watch the two of you fuck missionary," I said.

Getting off the couch I sat on the armchair watching her lying down on the cushions of the couch and him on top of her, pinning her down. He reached between them, and she softly moaned as his cock entered her. I watched him fucking her, fucking her gently, sensually, practically making love to her. I watched him kissing her lips as she cradled him in her arms, her legs wrapped around his torso.

"Billy," she moaned looking at him with amorous eyes.

"Yes?" he said.

"I have two children."

"Yes," he groaned.

"Fuck your Milf, it's okay, Honey."

I watched as his tongue snaked out and slid between her lips, his cock was deep in her cunt, and his tongue was in her mouth. Right at that moment, she was his to be fucked, filled with his cum. I was about to cum myself. I had to let my cock go, it was painfully hard. I wanted to fuck her just as he was, but for now, I let him take her, use her, and make her cum on his cock. I watched her quiver and shudder under him, her moans got louder with every thrust of his, and she was cuming again. He kept fucking her, thrusting deep inside her, pleasuring her with his hard cock. Soon, he was ready to come again, filling her body with his cum, making her his. When they came down from their highs, he broke the kiss and looked into her adoring eyes.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"You are welcome, Honey."

He pushed himself up, his cock slipped out of her. It was covered with their juices, glistening in the light. She reached out and took it in her hand gently holding it as if it would break. I saw the affection in her eyes and a hint of jealousy rushed through me. She looked at me.

"Baby! Fuck me, claim my body, claim your wife," she whispered.

I got up and took his place, taking back what was mine. I lay on her, pinning her down. My cock slid into her sloppy cunt, and our lips met in a passionate kiss, my tongue swirling in her mouth, I was fucking her lovingly, her arms were closed around my neck, her legs around my body. I was fucking my woman, my wife. I could feel the tension in my groin, I was cuming as she held me in her arms, her legs draped around my torso. When my balls were drained of my cream, I kept fucking her slowly whispering into her ear: "I love you, Baby."

"I love you too," she whispered, "and thank you, Babe."

I pulled my cock out of her and helped her up. We all sat on the couch, she was between us as we chatted, kissed and fondled her the rest of the night.

"Happy New Year, Honey," she said, and kissed him passionately as the clock chimed twelve times then she turned to me.

"Happy New Year, Babe," she said and kissed me with the same passion.