Happy New Year, Brother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia wasn't impressed with what she tasted. She smacked her lips a few times and looked up at Andrew. She squirreled up her face and said, "I thought there was more to this."

Andrew sighed and said, "Well, again, that's called PRE-Cum. The REAL cum comes later. You cannot mistake it and dammit, you're going to know it soon enough."

Lydia asked, "What do you mean, 'soon enough'?"

"Trust me. You'll see."

Lydia took a gulp of the malt liquor after changing hands. Her right hand played with Andrew and her left hand grasped the glass. As she put back the glass and returned her mouth to Andrew, the cool within her mouth gave Andrew another terrific sensation and Lydia could clearly see his reaction and took another sip but instead of swallowing right away, she simply held it in her mouth until she got back to Andrew so the coolness lasted a second or so longer.

Andrew let Chuck Marris...Roger Kilibrew? Jonny Unite Us? SHIT he wasn't a sports guy! But he let various non-existent sports legends fly through his mind to keep this going and his mind focused on NOT climaxing just yet. He finally managed to whisper, "I'm trying to delay things, but you're technique is outstanding." With that he nearly legitimately bit his tongue.

Lydia smiled and went back to pumping her brother up. She hadn't changed how she was doing this at all; the gentle touch, gliding up and down his shaft barely coming in contact, and yet allowing enough friction to guide him down the road to ecstasy. She purred as she got closer and studied his mushroom head that she had begun to admire. She was learning every single bump, vein and wrinkle. She felt like she was some kind of scientist studying a new specimen for the very first time. She leaned in and gave a little lick. "Hmmmm," she thought, "I can't say I'm getting any kind of good feelings on MY part, but when I do this, Andrew reacts with another loud sigh. Interesting."

Andrew was nearly ready to explode, and yet, that little part of him said to wait, to REALLY make it count. Another little part of him said that what was happening was disgraceful, disgusting and disbelievable. The last word wasn't a word, but Andrew's brain wouldn't accept that. It was too busy to worry about grammar.

Lydia decided to go full throttle and wrapped her mouth around Andrew's cock. She conjured up all she had seen in the few DVD's she had watched and began to move her head up and down on him as she pumped him. Instinctively, she used her tongue all over his dick while it was in her mouth. She could feel Andrew begin to lift and lower his hips. He exhibited a rhythm that she found almost as intoxicating as all the malt liquor she had consumed. Her hand, her mouth and his hips were so in sync it was like a well oiled machine, like a gas motor. The pistons were all firing in an amazing dance of total cooperation. Lydia now began to feel like she was getting more out of this than Andrew.

But Andrew was getting SO much. His pulse began to race like never before. As many times as he had gotten himself off, NONE had ever been like this. He could feel his heart nearly beating out of his chest and swore his boner was twice the length it had ever been, and so firm, he could hammer nails. He began to envision himself conquering the world with his penis, his sister kneeling before him. Andrew was Master of the Galaxy!

Then he felt himself about to ejaculate. He began to panic and thought, "Do I tell Lydia or just let it happen?" Then with the realization that she tasted his pre-cum and had expressed disappointment, he decided to just let things happen. He involuntarily tensed up, began to moan loudly and...

Lydia felt a sticky, slightly salty tasting, GOO, hit the roof of her mouth. Her immediate reaction was one of fear and confusion, but once she realized what exactly was happening, she began to pump Andrew for all he was worth and began to suck on him, swirling her tongue over and over around the head of his erection. Pumping, licking and swallowing.

Andrew bucked like he was on a mad rodeo steer and just let out every single drop his body had held until Lydia had drained him.

As his body weakened and his mind slowly focused, Andrew let out a long sigh. He had been holding his breath for the past few seconds. He then took in a deep long breath and could feel his heart slowing down, just a bit.

Lydia sat up just a bit and re-examined his member, what little semen that was left dripping over her fingers.

"So, that was cum?" asked the now well informed Lydia.

Andrew was spent and drained and meekly answered, "Yeah, aha, yup."

Lydia, with cum all over her teeth and lips and tongue, smiled and reached for the bottle of malt liquor and refilled her glass. Once she took a big swig, swirled it around and swallowed it, she burped and said, "Awesome." It was almost like she had done all this before, in spite of her being very new to the game.

Andrew let an "awesome" slip through is lips as he lay there slowing letting his dick soften. There wasn't the usual mess he left when he jacked off by himself. That was comforting but still....

It was close to midnight now. Lydia was anxious to see the ball drop, though she kidded said that the BALLS stayed perfectly in place at their house. No argument from Andrew.

At 11:40, Lydia said that with Andrew getting off, she wanted to as well before the year was over. Andrew collected the energy he had and offered to help her since she had been so nice to him.

Andrew said, "Lydia, I cannot promise to be able to do what YOU did, but I have fingers and there's no pain there."

Lydia smiled and looked at Andrew's naked body. She contemplated what SHE had done and what HE was offering. She did him orally. Andrew was offering manual stimulation. Was it fair? Was it right?

She contemplated on the issue for several minutes, all the while gazing at Andrew's now flaccid member. She reached over and sort of gave it a little stroke and cupped the testicles then slid her hand all around it. When she gazed at Andrew's face, he was simply smiling at her from the pillow. She went over the facts:

  • Andrew had just gotten an oral orgasm from a total novice and seemed to love it.
  • Lydia had never RECEIVED an orgasm, other than a few at school at her own hand.
  • Andrew OWED her.
  • Andrew was in horrible pain.
  • Just how much pain was he in after a couple of weeks?
  • Lydia was horny as all hell.
  • Andrew COULD simply manipulate her manually for NOW, and owe her later.

Lydia sat back in the chair she had brought in and looked Andrew straight in the eye and said, "You don't have to use your mouth, THIS TIME, but you WILL at some point, is that clear? For now, your fingers should do it. I love you, my brother, but you WILL get me off or I WILL hurt you.

This was a new side to Lydia that NEITHER of them had seen.

Andrew had never seen a vagina before. Pictures, yes, but never a REAL one and now, he was about to see and FEEL his own sisters. He lay there, still totally naked and getting the feeling that he was definitely going straight to hell. He sat up a bit more and opened the new bottle of intoxicant. He poured himself a glass as Lydia stood to remove her clothing.

As Lydia stood up, she slightly lost balance for a moment and nearly fell on top of Andrew. That would have been disastrous and Andrew tensed up and cringed, nearly whimpering at the thought, but she caught herself and laughed. Then she refilled her glass, sipping some down.

Lydia then unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off. Her breasts were not terribly big, but they were real and perky. She undid the bra, let slip off her shoulders, then tossed it into the corner. She undid her pants slowly then, grabbed her glass and gulped down a mouthful. She was now simply drunk but very much in control of the situation. She giggled and looked Andrew straight in the eye and said, "You liking this? Do you think I'm attractive?"

Andrew also gulped down some malt liquor and said, "Yeah, you are and I think you know that. You may be inexperienced, but Lydia, naïve you are definitely NOT."

Lydia giggled, slid the pants down and kicked them off. Then she got as close to Andrew's face as she could, what with him sitting up and all, she could only get about 2 feet away, but she felt it was good enough for now. She slipped her panties off and Andrew's eyes, though they remained in his head, popped. Lydia being the girl she was, had never even considered shaving her pubes, but she wanted to be neat, so she had trimmed them regularly. Her bush was not down to the skin, but it wasn't wild, looking like Larry from the Three Stooges was trying to escape from her.

Lydia sat on the edge of the chair and spread her legs putting one foot behind Andrew and the other at his side. She opened herself up and began to rub herself. She took Andrew's right hand and closed his fist, then straightened his index and middle fingers. It was a slight reach for Andrew but he was coping with the pain. She inserted his fingers into herself and then began to rub herself again. She said, "Move them in and out a little, maybe swirl them around too, but not CRAZY like, gentle and slow, maybe spread them now and then."

Lydia inserted her middle finger just a bit and then leaned forward. When she did, she placed the finger into Andrew's mouth and asked, "How do I taste?"

Andrew was reeling. He sucked on her finger for a few and replied, "I truly can't judge by this. I need you on my mouth but PLEASE, not tonight. Let's just keep going like this for now, but you have to promise me I can go down on you at some point."

Lydia seemed to be displaying a bit of an alternate personality. She leaned back and said, sternly, though not angrily, "I already made THAT clear, didn't I?"

Andrew was taken aback and was slightly confused as to how to handle all this, but handle it he did. He was enjoying himself way too much to care for more than several seconds and his he began to truly let his fingers go to town.

"HEY," exclaimed Lydia, "I believe I told you to do it slowly. You got a nice long pleasuring, I want one too."

"I'm very sorry," he replied and slowed his manipulation down which caused an audible sigh from Lydia who began to hasten her rubbing just a bit.

"How do I smell, do you like how I smell?"

"What I can get, is nice, but again..."

"Yeah, on your mouth; don't worry dear brother, that will hap...hap....OH GEEZ!"

And with that, Lydia was close to climaxing. She grasped Andrew's wrist and shoved him deeper and began to use him as a sex toy while she continued to rub.

Andrew could feel her muscles tighten on his fingers and picked up the pace of curling the ends a bit inside of her as she thrust them in and pulled them out though not all the way.

At this point, for the very first time, Lydia squirted. Andrew was now nearly drenched in her juices and she let out so many moans and screams, he for several minutes was convinced she was going to die and he panicked at what he'd tell his parents. Lydia convulsed on the chair and slammed her knees together and she shuddered with the ebb and flow of orgasm. She had never considered counting orgasms, since she had never had more than one at a time, but they just seemed to keep coming in waves. One would sweep over her and when she thought she was done, another overcame her. She just kept rocking her hips back and forth on the chair holding Andrew's now very tired and very crushed fingers exactly where she needed them. Even her own hand was trapped as she involuntarily kept her legs pushed together, but she was able to keep rubbing, even though it was very small little circles at this point.

Andrew was also, once again fully erect and with his free hand, frantically masturbated, cumming in record time. He was grateful for having cum so much earlier because now, he had so little to create any real mess. Once again, he was spared any real clean-up.

Lydia eventually stopped orgasming and her legs fell to the sides once again, freeing Andrew's now straining arm. Lydia laughed when she got a good look at what she had done to Andrew. Then, despite her physical intoxication, caused by the malt liquor initially, then altered by the mind blowing orgasm, she had a revelation. The family would be home soon!

Lydia suddenly jumped up and said to Andrew with much anxiety, "Andrew, I gotta change those sheets. Can you take a shower to clean yourself off while I do that? I mean, think about it, the pain you'll feel taking a shower will be NOTHING compared to the pain you'll feel if everyone comes home and finds us like this!"

Andrew grimaced and moaned as he shot out of bed and limped quickly to the bathroom where he took a brief but thorough rinsing using a bit of soap, but relying primarily on the water to cleanse him.

As he did this, Lydia outdid herself as a sister. She removed the old wet and now, 'scented' sheets and shoved them in the hamper, "We spilled stuff," she thought to explain. She placed new sheets on the bed and then cleaned up the empty bottles, bringing them down to the recycling bin in the cellar.

Of course she had dressed first after wiping herself up with the towel.

Andrew got redressed and as they finally were about to finish, they heard everyone coming in.

"What time is it?" asked Andrew.

"Lydia looked at the clock on the night stand and whispered, "Two!"

As the family climbed the stairs, tired after a long but fun (sort of) party, they noticed the Andrew and Lydia were still up. They stopped at the door and Dad said, "Still up I see. You guys must have had a fun night." Then Dad paused and visibly sniffed the air saying as he did, "I smell something amiss in here."

Both Lydia and Andrew nearly shit themselves but Lydia, as drunk as she HAD been suddenly said, "Well, we have to confess that we did something very bad tonight," Which sent Andrew into a panic attack.

"What the hell was she doing?" he thought to himself as he clenched his teeth so tightly, he swore he could hear them cracking.

"Explain yourself, young lady" replied Dad.

"We..." she paused and looked at Andrew. The look on his face forced her to suppress reeling with laughter, but she did let out a small chuckle. She continued, "We drank some of your malt liquor, Dad. We're sorry, but it was New Years and, well. It was dumb and we're sorry."

Andrew nodded, it was the best he could do.

Dad stood contemplating what she had confessed and asked, "Did you enjoy yourselves?"

Both of them acknowledged that they had and Lydia added that she had snacked as well. Andrew had wanted to eat, but just didn't feel up to it.

"Well," said Dad, "No harm, no foul. It IS New Years I guess, so we'll overlook it. But let's not get into any bad habits, OKAY? And the house isn't a mess, so that's good."

Everyone confessed to being tired and both Lydia and Andrew acknowledged being spent. As everyone prepared to go to bed, Lydia helped Andrew recline a bit more to sleep comfortably, kissed him on the forehead and whispered, "You still owe me," and headed off to bed.

Andrew slept very well that night. Tomorrow he'd deal psychologically with what had transpired, not tonight.

12