Happy New Years

Story Info
Mia discovers the joys of big cock.
2.1k words
3.95
31.6k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was staring at Josh, "Come on! ONE! MORE! SHOT!" egging him on to take his 7th shot of the night. Myself, my boyfriend Josh, and a bunch of our friends were all celebrating New Years with shots and having a good time. Josh, looks around, then to me, picks up the last shot and quickly downs it before slamming it back down onto the table, "Haaaaaa! no more haha!" staggering back to the couch to rest. Nearing 2am, the rest of our friends decide to head home. "Hey, hey!" as Mike tries to carry Josh upstairs to the bed, "Buddy, mind if I crash here tonight?". "Nnnnnnnhm yeah man, no hmmmm problem" as Josh stumbles on his words and feet. When Mike finally comes downstairs, I'm comfortably flicking through the channels, trying to find something to put on.

"Whatcha wanna watch Mia?" Mike asks. "I dunno, the alcohol has me too awake to pass out, maybe a movie, but then I'll end up passing out on the couch next to you" playfully joking around. "I wouldn't mind that at all" giving me a wink and looking me up and down, checking me out. I've never had much confidence in my body being 5'1", barely 100 pounds, long brown straight hair, small bubble butt, and B cup breasts but I could easily tell Mike was flirting with me. "I'll have to pass on that Big Mike haha". "You know why they call me 'Big Mike' right?" giving me sly smile, "That's the alcohol talking Mike, Josh has told me all about how the nickname is an ironic naming of your cock!" giggling to myself.

He looks at me sternly, "THAT's what he told you?!?! Of course it is, probably doesn't want you wanting it for yourself" as he sips a bit more of his beer.

"Likely story" my curiosity getting the better of me, or the night's drinks...or both, "ummm how big are we talking?"

"Oh, now little miss Mia is curious huh?" as Mike sits up excitedly, "wanna see?"

I turn to look up the stairs, nervous about what Josh would think about this conversation. I'd lost my virginity to Josh and we had been together ever since. His was the only cock I'd ever seen in person. Besides that, I've seen a few in the occasional porn videos I've watched. "I...don't think I should, Josh might not approve."

"Oh come on, he doesn't have to know" as he makes a point of rubbing his crotch, an obvious bulge forming in his jeans.

"Hmmm I guess so" sitting up in my spot on the couch, "let's see it."

"Ok" rubbing himself a bit more before unbuttoning his pants, "wait, lets make a bet, if you're impressed, you have to serve me a drink of my choosing in just your underwear."

Thinking for a moment, "I guess that's fair" my curiosity heavily outweighing any logical decisions right now.

Mike proceeds to stand up off the couch, unzips and drops his pants and briefs to the floor. The moment his cock comes into view, my jaw drops, and I lean forward, "wow...just wow! Ones that size actually exist?" staring at it in confusing and aw at all 9 inches of his cock. He takes a few steps forward, out of his pants and closer to me, only a few feet away, his cock at the same height as my face and only a foot away now. "Like what you see, Mia?" holding it up and stroking it for effect.

"H-how do you ever have sex??? That's so big I don't see how any girl could ever take that." as I continue to stare longingly at his cock, without thinking, even licking my lips.

"Oh, don't worry, plenty of girls have taken this" pausing for a moment, "and all of them have enjoyed it.... thoroughly." Returning to the couch pant-less and sits down, "So, about that drink, I'd like a rum and coke" he says with a sly smile. I get up to start making the drink and he interrupts me, "hey hey hey, don't forget our deal" his grin getting even bigger. I blush a deep red, not expecting him to actually make me do this, "Are....are you serious?" "Yeah! Of course I'm serious! Get to it" as he continued to stroke his cock. I continue to stare at his cock while I remove my hoodie and then my shirt. Halfway through lifting up my shirt I remembered I didn't put on a bra today, "Wait, ummm I'm not wearing a bra, let me go put one on real quick." "Nope, that wasn't part of the deal, we agreed with the underwear you currently have on. Not my fault your ditsy ass forgot to put on a bra haha." I look at him, angry that he had called me ditsy and angry at myself for agreeing to it in the first place.

"FINE", I lift up my shirt and throw it at him angrily. He catches the shirt and throws it into the growing pile with my hoodie. I slide down and out of my yoga pants, standing in front of him in just a black thong while he continued to stroke his cock that I swear had to have gotten even bigger. I stare at his cock a bit longer before going to the kitchen to make his drink. Having an open concept house seemed to be working to his advantage as he got to watch me stand up on my tippy toes trying to reach the top shelf where the rum was and then bending down to reach into the fridge to grab a coke. As I pour the drink for him I take a look and he is still staring at me while stroking that cock of his. I've always enjoyed sucking Josh's cock and seeing that one, I desperately wanted to get my lips around it. Growing up in a strongly religious family, I grew up sheltered and when I had my first boyfriend and lost my virginity, I was wild and wanted sex ALL THE TIME. Practically addicted to sex once I had gotten my first taste.

As I walked over to, I purposely made an effort to sway my hips and walk slowly to give him a few. I handed him the drink and then went back to my pile of clothes.

"Hold on now... why don't you just stay like that Mia? You stay like that and I'll stay like this" as he grips just the base of his cock, giving me a view of the entire length of his cock.

"But what about Josh" instinctually looking up the stairs nervously.

"Don't worry, he is passed out cold. He won't wake up until late tomorrow morning with a head pounding hangover. Maybe you'd even like to give it a little lick. I've seen how have been licking your lips and staring at it."

"I... I can't help it. It's so big. But... me and Josh, we're in a relationship, I can't" as I try to convince myself not to do what I'm desperately craving. I sit on the couch away from Big Mike, staring hungrily at his cock.

"He never has to know Mia. Never, just between you and me. Promise." as he rubbed his cock with long, slow strokes. "You know you want it," he teased in an effort to make me give in, but he wasn't wrong.

"You know you want it," he teased in an effort to make me give in, but he wasn't wrong.

I stand up from the couch and walk over to him and get down on my knees in between his legs. I start to reach for Mike's cock, "Just between us, right? and just this once!" I clarify.

"Yeah, just this once." Reaching forward just a little more, I grab hold of his large cock, my small hand not even able to fully wrap around it. It feels hot and hard in my hand but so much bigger then Josh's. The moment my hand grips it, a drop of pre-cum leaks out. Matching his slow strokes, trying to make up for his teasing early, I lean forward breathing on his cock, still slightly hesitant to go through with it. Looking at my hand wrapped around his cock, I'm already this far, might as well dive in. I lean down and lick his cock from the base to the tip slowly, making a point to savor the delicious taste of his pre-cum.

"Mmmmm girl, don't tease me like that. Come on, Josh has told me all about how much of an amazing and eager cock sucker you are" grinning down at me with lust. Leaning forward just slightly, I take the head of Mike's cock between my hungry lips and moan, loving the feel of a cock entering my mouth, especially one this big. Pushing myself down more, I bob up and down on his cock more and more until my lips are wrapped around the base of Mike's cock.

"Fuck! I never believed him when he said you could deepthroat anything, I thought he was just bragging all the time but mmmm damn!" leaning his head back as he moans, reveling in the feeling. Loving the admiration and making him feel good, I greedily bob up and down on the entire length of his cock, slowly facefucking myself on his delicious cock, feeling more of his pre-cum on my tongue. I reach down, slide my fingers between my thighs, and rub my clit, sending shivers down my spine and moaning on his cock. I want him to fill my mouth, I wanna taste his cum.

"Such a greedy little slut you are Mia. You sure do love cock don't you." as Mike grabs my head with both hands and forces me down on his cock. "No girl has ever done something like this for me before." He continued facefucking roughly, treating my mouth and throat like a pussy. Rubbing my tongue on the underside of his cock, wanting his cum down my throat, I relax my throat so he can thoroughly fuck my throat. I slide two fingers into my tight soaked pussy and finger fuck myself, edging myself closer and closer. I love being called a slut and the more he did, the more I got turned on. I love acting like a slut and used like one. Josh is too nice and romantic, and while that's pleasant, I've always had these rough fantasies.

I pull the fingers out of my soaked cunt and rub my clit, moaning loudly on the cock in my throat. "Fuuuuuuuck! I'm cumming!" as he held my head down with my lips wrapped around the base, filling my throat with his hot cum, load after load shooting down into my stomach. I greedily swallow, not like I had a choice, as my fingers force me over the edge finally and cum on my fingers, covering them in my juices.

I finally pull off his cock and look up and instead of seeing Mike's face, I see his phone, inches from my face. "what haaa are you doing haaa?" panting and trying to catch my breath. "I'm just recording so I can watch this later, don't worry, this is still just between us." Feeling a mix of emotions, pissed off and turned on for being recorded but also wanting to see the recording.

"Well...I umm should head to bed" walking over to my pile of clothes and only putting on the hoodie that falls just barely passed my ass and picking up the rest. "Goodnight BIG Mike" blowing him a kiss before climbing the stairs to go to bed.

The next morning, I wake up next to Josh and climb out of bed, Mike is already gone. I prepare a nice breakfast for Josh when he finally wakes up, remembering last night's adventure and getting turned on at the memory.

Josh comes downstairs just as I'm finishing up breakfast, "Hey love, sleep well? How are you feeling?" as I hand him a plate of eggs and bacon and coffee. "I slept alright, pounding headache but that's what I get for drinking so much."

As Josh consumes the breakfast I made, I get a text from Mike.

Don't think this is over, you're mine. You do as I say from this point forward, when I say it without hesitation or questions. Or else that video ends up all over the internet, with Josh receiving a personal invitation to the link of his precious girlfriend being a slut over his friend's cock. Understand?

I read over it several times. What the FUCK!?!? That asshole! What am I gonna do? I can't let Josh find out...

Fine!