Happy NY from the MILF Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! That feels soo good!" he panted. His voice was little more than a whisper.

She took him deep. The tip of his cock tickling the back of her throat. Pausing for a moment the two made eye contact. Craig again, had to avert his eyes lest lose his load.

Marilyn withdrew his cock from her mouth. There was a satisfying "smacking" sound as she withdrew him. She paused for a moment, catching her breathe with a slight gasp. A small trail of saliva connecting her lips to the pulsing tip of his member. She took him in her mouth again, her head bobbing in a slow rhythm. One of her hands continued to massage his aching balls with her panties. The other hand stroked his shaft in time with her bobbing head.

She managed to keep him close to the edge. Craig was amazed at how she seemed to sense when he was getting close. Slowing her tempo when needed or changing the pressure she exerted with her tongue. He was wrapped in the exquisite agony of pleasure that he could not fully realize.

She made eye contact Craig. He couldn't help thinking how sexy she looked. Her lips were plump and bright red from sliding over his length. The look in her eyes said she enjoyed the control over his pleasure, and he was more than happy to cede it to her. He marveled at how defined the veins were on his cock as she continued to tease and edge him to his very limits. He was beyond ready to finish. If she had asked, would have willingly beg for his release.

Her head began bobbing again. She wasn't teasing him anymore. Marilyn added a twisting motion as she stroked him. As the tempo steadily increased, she started using both hands to jack him off. The panties landed on his foot after she had dropped them.

He meant to tell her how sexy she looked but the only sound that escaped his lips was a low moan. His back began to arch reflexively as his pleasure rapidly increased. White knuckles gripped the washing machine that he was dimly aware of behind him. His spine felt like a rapidly burning fuse igniting the pleasure centers in his brain.

At some point he was aware that he was holding his breathe. Craig eyes locked on hers. If the sight of her enthusiastically working his cock wasn't hot enough, the look of lust in her eyes drove him to an explosive climax. His hips reflexively bucked as he exploded into her mouth. To Craig, it was as though a bolt of lightning had ripped through his body.

Marilyn's eyes bulged, surprised at the sudden flood of hot cum. Much to his surprise, his climax seemed to energize her. Her head continued to bob on his shaft as she continued to milk his extasy with a twisting motion. He fired several hot streams of pleasure into her enthusiastic mouth. He was climaxing so hard that she couldn't contain it all. A salty river of jism managed to leak from her lips, dribbling down her chin.

Craig strained to hold himself up as his knees no longer wanted to hold him upright. His cock started to surrender its rigidity. His organ had no more to give. Marilyn slowed her pace until she was milking the final drops from him. Shivers jolted through him with every sweep of her tongue until he finally had to put his hand on her shoulder to indicate that she should stop.

She withdrew his rapidly shrinking member. With expert hands, she coaxed the last salty pearl from his organ. She made eye contact as she licked the last drop from the tip. The last bolt of exquisite agony rang though his body. A goofy grin, perma-fixed to his face, marked his post-coital bliss. Marilyn smirked at him and gave him a knowing wink. His cum still dribbled continued its milky parade down her chin.

"Mom!!" came the call from somewhere in her apartment

"Yes??" Marilyn replied Rising to her feet.

Craig covered himself. Pulling up his sweatpants. The last thing he wanted to do was traumatize the kid should he catch sight of what he and his mom were doing in the laundry room.

"Where's the broom?" came the boy's voice.

Marilyn looked skyward as if asking the heavens for relief.

" I'll be right there!" she shouted back.

Marilyn turned her attention back to Craig who was still trying snap back to his senses. She picked the panties up and proceeded to dab the sticky mess from her chin. She pressed the soft fabric into his hand as she leaned forward, giving him a quick kiss.

"You can keep those." She said. "But you owe me a new pair." She smiled at him seductively.

"I can't wait to try them on for you." She gave him another wink before turning and walking back to her apartment. Craig was sure she had a little extra sway to those sexy hips as she walked away.

Craig started towards his apartment. He found he had to brace himself momentarily from falling. His knees still wobbled. Making his way back into his place he stopped by the kitchen and grabbed himself a cold beer. Plopping down on the couch, he placed the cold can of beer on the back of his neck as contemplated the events of the laundry room. He still couldn't believe what had just happened.

Cracking the beer, he looked down at the panties on his coffee table and smiled. The new year was looking up after all he thought as he took a deep drought of beer.

"I wonder if Victoria's Secret is open today?" He said to himself.

12