Happy To Be Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew that Michelle suspected what was going on, but I didn't care. At least, not as much as you might expect. But as soon as I saw him I knew I couldn't deny myself anymore. Then I saw how big his dick was and I didn't regret my decision at all," I said, one hand clutching the top of Alex's head as I continued to hump as his sucking mouth. "As soon as I knelt down and opened the front of his pants the throbbing length of his erection sprang free like the figure in a jack-in-the-box. A wonderful, big headed, white snake was jutting out from his crotch that made my mouth water just as much as it added to the blazing heat that filled my pussy.

"I suspected that Darius had a big dick, but it was bigger than I imagined. Some people say that white guys have little pricks, but I guarantee that Darius doesn't have that problem. His cock is bigger than yours. That thing is a monster. It's a couple of inches longer than yours and, if that ain't enough, it's twice as thick as yours," I said, my heart pounding and fiery tingles of decadent prurient pleasure swirling within my cunt as his tongue continued to scoop the thick, frothy combination of masculine and feminine secretions from me. "And when I saw it I didn't have to be told to suck it. The pulsing head of it was crimson from the bloodflow and a silvery slime began to leak from the opening at its tip. I wanted to taste it so badly that I didn't hesitate to lean forward and take it into my mouth."

I told him that I enjoyed sucking that white cock and had taken some time doing it, working us both into a frenzy before Darius pushed me back. I described how we tore off each other's clothes and barely took time to put a condom on his prick before we fucked.

"It was right at the beginning of our first fuck that I realized how right your mother had been about just how similar we are. When we talked, she told me about how she had become a white cock slut at the moment she first felt a white cock begin to enter her pussy. She said that she came so hard that she knew right then and there that she would never get enough of white dick. The same thing happened to me. I came so hard and so much during that first fuck that by the time it was over I knew I would always crave a big white dick inside me," I said. I obscenely rotated my hips, fucking my cummy slit at my husband's face and loving how nasty a whore I was being. "Ohhhhh. And feeling your tongue right now is icing on the cake."

I told him about how, at the end of our climaxes I had taken the condom we'd used from Darius' prick and was impressed by how much cum he'd shot. When I held the distended rubber it was like holding a bloated water balloon.

'Of course, seeing that much cum shot from a man made me wonder what it would feel like to have him shoot inside me, but that wasn't why we stopped using the condoms," I said. I paused so that he would pay real close attention to what I said next. "We stopped using birth control because he said he wanted to knock me up and send me home to you carrying a white baby inside me. I let him inside me bare because I wanted that too."

I told him that at the time Darius said it we were in the middle of our second hot and glorious session of sex and I was having multiple orgasms, one after another, as he pounded his white monster cock into me.

"Yeah, I knew a hot little nigger bitch like you would be a wild black animal with a white cock inside you. You might try to deny it, but you are meant to be fucked by white men," Darius had growled in my ear. He was fucking me hard, in the doggy position, squeezing my mahogany colored breasts in the strong grip of his white fingers while slamming that big dick into me when he said it. And I was loving it. The rough, powerful way he was taking me didn't display any caring or loving emotion, just a desire to use me as he wished for his sexual pleasure. "By the time I'm through with you, you're gonna know just how much of a nigger slut you are and you'll be begging for white cock like an insatiable black whore is supposed to."

By then, I was so deeply immersed in the orgasmic rapture of being fucked by him that I didn't even contemplate trying to dispute anything he said. In fact, I found myself agreeing with everything he said. Not that he didn't know it. By the way I was humping my pussy at his dick there was no way he couldn't tell I was addicted to white meat.

"Yeah. You love white cock, don't you?" He asked, shoving his prick into me hard and deep. He wasn't being gentle at all. He was digging his huge member deep, pounding it into me forcefully, as if trying to conquer my pussy. And with every thrust he was succeeding.

"Yesss! I looooovvve it!" I moaned.

"What do you love? Tell me you love white meat," he said. "Say it, bitch. Say you love white cock."

"I love it. I love white cock," I moaned. I was fucking back at him as hard as he was fucking into me. I was so into the ecstasy of the moment that I didn't think about the words, they just flowed from my lips. "I love white cock. I love white cock."

"Yeah. That's it. Now you sound like a proper nigger bitch," he grunted. "You sound like the slutty little black piece of ass I know you are, but are you feeling it? Are you feeling like a nigger bitch? I don't think you are. I think you're trying to hold onto the self-image you had when we began this. You're not that girl anymore. Look at yourself, bitch. You're completely naked, on your elbows and knees like a black dog in heat, with a white man behind you. You've got a big, white cock in your hot nigger cunt and you're loving it. I am treating you like a whore, like the only thing you're good for is to receive white meat and white cum, and you're loving it. You know you're a nigger slut, so stop clinging to that other bitch and let her go. Let her go and free yourself completely to the pleasure you desire and deserve.

"That's what you truly want, isn't it?"

I didn't have to think hard about it in order to know the answer to that question. It was all I had been thinking about for the past several weeks. However, despite the time I'd taken to resolve the matter in my mind, I think I knew where I was heading all along. The delay was more of an attempt to find someone who would talk me out of it. But with my husband seeing what was happening and encouraging me, my mother-in-law expressing her awareness of what I wanted, and the glorious sensations coursing through my body as Darius dug his steel hard prick deep into my pussy, I could answer the question easily.

At that instant, for a brief moment, I thought about how my giving in to my desires would change my life. I thought about what my children, my parents, my friends, and my neighbors would think when they found out that I enjoyed fucking white men. But thinking of them knowing didn't arouse the slightest sense of guilt or shame within me. Instead, the idea of them knowing added to my pleasure in an exhibitionistic manner, as if their awareness of my true sexual nature was a fuel that would add to the intensity of the fire burning between my legs.

"Yesssss!" I hissed between clenched teeth. The extreme pleasure that was flowing through every cell of my body was driving me crazy. "That's what I want!"

"Then say it Erica. Say you are a nigger bitch. Free that hot pussied black whore inside you and proclaim that you are the white cock cumdump you were always meant to be," Darius growled in my ear.

"I'm a nigger bitch. I'm a nasty nigger whore who loves white cock. Ohhhhh shhhiiiiiittt! I'm cumming again Darius. Oh! Oh! Yesssss, you're fucking my hot, black pussy hard and deep with your big, white cock and I love it. Take it, baby. Take my nigger cunt and make it yours," I said. The words poured out of me in a flood as I released all of my inhibitions and gave myself completely over to my most intimate cravings. "Oh yeah, baby, fuck my cunt hard and deep and fill it with your cum."

Darius laughed harshly in my ear.

"Is that what you really want, slut? Do you really want me to shoot inside you?"

"Yes," I answered. At that moment my pussy was in complete control of my thoughts, and what my pussy wanted, along with the big white cock fucking it, was to be filled with a big load of hot, potent spunk.

"Are you on the pill?"

"No," I responded in a gasping voice. I looked back over my shoulder at him. "I'm not on any type of birth control. Not only that, but I'm at the beginning of my fertile cycle. If you cum in me there's a good chance that you'll knock me up. Why? Does the idea of it frighten you? I thought you said the idea of impregnating a nigger whore was an ego boost to a white man. Well, I want to give you all of me, right here and right now."

Darius slammed his cock into me hard and held it hilted in the heat of my drooling black snatch, the huge knob pressed tight to the portal of my cervix. He looked at me seriously, knowingly.

"Say it. Tell me what you want," he said. "Go ahead, bitch. Say it out loud and make it real."

I didn't flinch or look away from him. Gazing straight into his bright blue eyes I said the words I knew he was expecting to hear.

"I want to be white owned. I want to fuck white cock. Not just now, but always. Actually, I want to fuck white cock everyday. Two, maybe three times a day. I want to be a real nigger whore in every sense of the word. And I'm sure that, with all of the fucking I will be doing, as I am very fertile, I will wind up with a white man's baby growing in my belly sometime soon," I said. I rolled my hips lasciviously to send a burst of pleasure through the both of us. "Do you know why most women get pregnant during, or shortly after, their first fuck. It's not because they don't know about birth control or forget to use it. It's because, for a lot of women, the chance of being impregnated adds to their pleasure. I'm like that. I hate rubbers and when a man fucks me the idea that I might get pregnant both frightens me and increases my pleasure."

"How about your husband? How would he feel about you always returning home with a white man's cum in your pussy?" Darius asked. "I thought you said you wanted me to wear the condom because you didn't think he could handle it if you came home pregnant."

"I did say that."

"And now?"

"And now I am going to give him what he really wants. He wants a woman like his mother. A beautiful black hotwife that loves white cock. I talked to his mother and what she said about me is so true. I was born to be a complete nigger bitch, and I don't want to limit it. That means that I will be fucking white men from now on, and when I do I won't be using any protection except when the man wants to."

"And if you get pregnant?"

"I'll have the baby. And, thinking about it, as I want to have a big family, I'm sure I'll have several children by white men," I replied. "But I want you to be the first white man to knock me up. And that's what you want too, isn't it? Wouldn't you just love to fuck a baby into my nigger cunt and send me home to my husband?"

Darius withdrew his pulsing prick from my pussy with an obscene slurp before turning me and lowering me onto my back. He looked at me with eyes filled with both humor and fire. The heat in his eyes was the expression his desire to keep fucking the young black wife lying on the carpeted floor of his office, and the humor was resultant of his knowledge of how totally he had conquered me with his big, white dick.

Before that moment, in a time that I felt was like a previous life, having him look at me as if I was a conquest would have inflamed me to anger. But at that moment, having Darius look at me like that evoked feelings of submissiveness and fucklust within me that exceeded anything I'd ever experienced.

"Tell me what you want. Say it all, right here and now," Darius demanded in a voice that was more like an animalistic growl than human speech. Reaching down he grasped one of my tits and squeezed it harshly, sending a pulse of pain and pleasure shooting through my chest. "Say it."

I didn't hesitate for even the slightest instance to consider my words. They just poured out of me as if they had been waiting there all along for such a moment to be released.

"I want to be a total nigger slut and I want to be completely whorish about it. I want to fuck white men and I don't care who knows it. I want white men to do the nastiest things to me. I want to be treated like shit. I want them to spit on me. To piss on me. I want them to use me like the worthless nigger cumdump I am."

"Okay. Show me how much of a cumdump you are," Darius said. He looked down at his condom covered cock and I knew exactly what he was saying.

Maybe he thought I was just saying things that would make his pleasure more intense when I said I wanted him to cum inside me and knock me up. He soon found that was not the case.

Again I didn't hesitate.

I swiftly reached down with both hands and began to roll the condom down from the length of his cock. However, when I reached the center of that massive slab of masculine flesh I stopped then began to roll it back into place. When the ring at the end was once again secure at the base of his throbbing cock I left it there and slowly slid my hands down the glorious length of him.

"So you're still questioning yourself?" Darius inquired.

I didn't say anything in response to that question. I just looked up at him and smiled. He had asked me to show him and I meant to do just that. When my dark fingers reached the very end of his perfect white prick, I took the reservoir of condom between my fingers and stretched it out a bit then pierced it with a fingernail. After that, I tore the latex contraceptive so that his entire cock was free and the shredded rubber hung useless from the ring that remained at the base of his cock. I continued to smile as I moved up so that I could kiss the now bared tip of his dick and taste the precum that leaked from its opening.

"Oh. You really are a nasty and devious little nigger bitch, aren't you?" Darius laughed. "So what's your plan? You going to tell him that the condom split?"

"Wow. It's almost like you are in my head. We've only known each other for a few months but it's as if you know more about me than I do. You knew that I wanted to fuck white cock and that once I did I would be hooked. Now you're telling me why I split the condom instead of taking it off of you." I suddenly had a thought. "Tell me what I'm thinking now?"

Darius grinned evilly.

"That's easy. You've just changed your mind about trying to deceive your husband by telling him the condom broke. You are going to tell him exactly what you did and let him know that you did it because you wanted me to cum in you," he replied.

"You're right again. And I'm going to let him know that I won't be using condoms anymore."

Darius laughed.

"If you want to be a really nasty nigger bitch you should have him eat my cum out of your pussy as you tell him about having sex with me. Then, after you've cum several times on his tongue and he's ready to fuck you, tell him you don't fuck black men anymore. Tell him that your pussy is 'WHITE COCK ONLY' and the only cum that will be entering your whorish nigger cunt from now on will be a white man's cum, then tell him you're tired and he should jerk off if he wants to cum."

"You're mean," I said.

"And you love it," he retorted knowingly. He mounted me, positioning himself between my spread mahogany thighs. "Now be the nasty little nigger whore you are and guide my cock where a white man's cock is supposed to be."

I did as I was told. Gliding the bulbous head of his cock through my wet slit, I centered it at the opening of my dark haired twat and he rammed into me hard, slamming his prick into me to the hilt.

"Yessss!" I wailed as he began to ram his massive shaft into my depths again and again. There was some pain and there was pleasure and I loved it all. "Fuck me like that, Darius. Fuck my hot black pussy hard and deep. Take that pussy, stud. Oh, oh, oh! I love it. I love white cock. I'm such a nigger whore for white cock. I'm such a nigger whore. I'm a nigger whore. I'm a nigger whore. I'm a..."

We both came quickly and I begged him for his seed as he held himself lodged deep inside my cunt. The head of his prick was nestled tightly against the opening of my cervix as we strained against one another, and splash after splash of steaming hot sperm laden spunk shot from it to fill my blissful snatch and cum hungry uterus.

It was perfect. And we spent the rest of the day repeating the performance.

During the telling of what had occurred, with Alex having his dark face between the smooth warmth of my inner thighs, his tongue flashing over my clit and digging deep into my snatch to collect the cum Darius had deposited there, I came time and time again. While I have always loved having Alex eat me out, having him do so while knowing I was full of a white man's cum was the most obscenely arousing thing I had ever experienced. By the time I came down from my last climax of the day I was already planning to make it a regular occurrence. I also took Darius' advice that evening and Informed Alex that, from now on my pussy would be exclusively a white cock only playground. It was surprising how easily he accepted it. But then I thought about the conversation I'd had with his mother and I realized that she really did know her son.

When, nine months later, I gave birth to a blond haired little girl who looked just like Darius, no one was surprised. By then it was well known that I was a nigger slut who loved fucking white guys. In fact, my neighbors became aware of it the very next day when, late in the afternoon after I had just completed taking a shower, without any forewarning, Darius stopped by the house. Alex opened the door and Darius pushed past him as if he didn't exist,

I stood wearing only a towel and he walked up to me, took me in his arms, and kissed me deeply. Using one hand, because he held something in the other, he pulled the towel from me so that I stood completely naked. He was treating me like he owned me, right in front of my husband, and I loved it. As Alex stood staring in shock, still holding the door wide open and allowing anyone who happened to pass by see us, I pushed my nude body tightly to Darius and kissed him back as my pussy became as smoldering black cauldron of lust.

"Come on, let's go fuck. I need that big, white cock of yours in me right now," I said when our lips parted. Taking him by the hand, I drew him up the stairs behind me and led him to the master bedroom. Darius fucked me three times while Alex remained downstairs and watched the kids.

Afterwards we showered and he said he wanted to take me out. As I was preparing to get dressed he told me that he wanted me to wear my tightest pair of jeans and a tee-shirt. That's when he handed me the bag he had been carrying when he entered the house and told me to pick one of the tee-shirts within it.

There were five black tee-shirts there, all of them emblazoned with different slogans. One said: "NIGGER BITCH." Another said: "I (HEART) WHITE COCK." That one was really cute and had a black heart on it with a white dick pierced through it like an arrow. The next said: "WHITE COCK ONLY NIGGER SLUT." The fourth one said: "WHITE OWNED." And the last one said: "WHITE BRED." When I walked out of the house wearing the shirt that said WHITE COCK ONLY NIGGER SLUT I felt a little embarrassed, but what overwhelmed that embarrassment was the sensation flowing through my cunt. My pussy was on fire. And, after a while, with everyone seeing me with Darius while wearing that shirt and knowing he was fucking me, the embarrassment disappeared and I knew I was exactly who I wanted to be.

"Hey, bitch. Is everything all right? What the fuck are you looking at?" Marcus asked, moving up behind me. He grabbed me by my hair and roughly pulled my head back so that he could see over my shoulder. He gazed down at where Alex was playing with his sister. "Ain't that so fuckin' cute."