Happy Wife! Happy Cuckold!

Story Info
A man tries desperately to find someone to satisfy his wife.
3.8k words
4.22
40.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

My wife and I have been married for ten years and for all that time, she's taken care of my every need. As a quadriplegic, I have a lot of needs, both medical and emotional. Worst of all, the accident left me with permanent limp-dick. I was injured before I met my wife, Lana, so she knew what she was getting into before we got married.

For the most part, our marriage is wonderful. But as you can guess, our love life isn't what it would be if I could move. Even if I could move just my arms, I know I could satisfy her entirely. Due to my condition, the only real sex we can have is oral, her sitting on my face. For the first two years, face-riding was all we needed; she says she was truly happy just being with me.

As our marriage expanded emotionally, our sex life dwindled into nothing. We tried to spice up our sex life with all sorts of specialty toys and dildos that feel real, but it was never magical.

Lana never had a problem with our sex life, but I, as a man, needed to feel powerful. I needed to know that my wife was getting a good fucking regularly. Since I could only perform orally, I learned to perform the best oral she ever had. I became so good at eating my wife's pussy that her sex drive reignited, and she couldn't get enough of sitting on my face, and neither could I.

Still, with no manly cock or even fingers to fuck her with, I felt emasculated. She spends every available moment helping me, and I can't do anything for her in return. I know I should've been happy with what we had, but as a man, I believed that my wife needed to be fucked.

The only way I would be happy was if Lana was cumming on a real cock. I knew I needed to share my wife with other men, or at least one other man; she deserved that much.

After months of groveling and dealing, I eventually convinced Lana to have sex with another man. I pretty much had to blackmail her into doing it but she reluctantly agreed, and I began making plans.

Our deal stipulated that she only had to be with another man twice a year. We agreed that it would happen the first weekend of January and the first weekend of July. Due to her lack of genuine interest, she allowed me to choose the guy(s), under the condition that they never contacted me or her outside of the first week of the selected months.

That January, I introduced her to Dillon, an old friend from college. She and Dillon were nice to each other, but the sex was very fake. Dillon didn't know; he loved it. I could tell Lana was faking just to get it over with. Next, she met Chad, another old friend. It was the same thing with Chad, though Chad did give her real orgasm, which surprised us both.

Then there was Alex, and Marcus, and Don, then Ricky. She wasn't getting into it as I thought she would. I began to think that she was right; she was actually happy with our mediocre sex life. I still tried to hook her up with manly guys, but she never found true sexual pleasure with any of them.

Eventually, I introduced her to John, whose big cock rocked her world physically. She admitted to having countless orgasms with him, but they all felt forced; just physical reactions to having a cock inside her. I thanked John for his effort but realized that our marriage might not survive if I kept pushing her.

After the thing with John, I cooled off for a while. When we got back from visiting John, we talked and I explained to her where I was coming from. She blamed the whole series on me being a stupid man who needed to prove himself, and she wasn't wrong. For a while, we went back to our normal life and everything was fine.

Then, one day, I was looking around on her Twitter page and found something arousing. Before you jump to any conclusions, she wasn't cheating or thinking about cheating. Her account, her posts, and DMs, all of it was extremely boring. However, one of the guys she followed had just posted a steamy sexy half-naked pic.

I couldn't help but check him out, and I'm glad I did. His page revealed the most delicious pics and story behind his transformation. He was massively overweight for much of his life, but recently, he lost all that weight and replaced it with solid, lean muscle.

The imagery of Isaiah's chocolate body pressed against my butter-pecan Puerto Rican wife sent chills down my neck. Imagining him buried between her legs made it feel like my dick was hard. Even though it was impossible, Isaiah made me that horny. Instantly, I knew I needed to convince my wife to fuck another man one more time.

The conversation went about as you'd imagine. She hated the idea and hated the fact that I wanted her to fuck Isaiah even more. Though she and Isaiah were friends, she always felt he was unusually cruel at times. She described him as having some serious personal issues, which he either: internalized and tried to destroy himself or he lashed outward and tried to destroy others.

After months of begging and pussy eating, she agreed to at least meet with Isaiah. I reached out to him and explained my situation, and he responded by offering to teach me some tried-and-true tricks to improve Lana and I's sex life without him. I was stunned by his suggestion, as most men, including some of my dearest friends, jumped at the opportunity to cuckold me and fuck my hot Puerto Rican wife.

Not only was I surprised by Isaiah, but Lana was surprised by him as well. We met him at a small pub outside the city, and he was overwhelmingly respectful. He openly talked about the dark days he lived through back in school and about how he'd found peace admitting what he was. Immediately, we both thought he was about to come out to us as a proudly gay man or a woman who'd been born in a man's body, but that wasn't it.

Isaiah had faith-based issues that made his true self seem unworthy or unwanted. Once he was able to openly worship as he wished, the world didn't seem so hateful toward someone who isn't Christian. In fact, his true religion more than allowed him to share a bed with another man's wife, but that's a story for another time.

We talked about what I wanted out of the upcoming weekend, but Isaiah seemed more concerned about what Lana wanted. He wanted to make sure that she was comfortable with having sex with another man. He often cut me off to check with her, which made her feel very comfortable with the arrangement being made. Eventually, the conversation was between the two of them, and I began to feel like the happy cuckold I wanted to be.

When that first weekend in January rolled around, it was cold and snowy. I looked out the window the whole ride up to the cabin. The snow sparkled like diamonds under the fading sunlight. I always thought Lana looked beautiful in the light of a sunset. The wintery weather always made her smile, as he loved the snow, so she had the sexiest smile on her face as we arrived at the cabin.

She helped me out of the van and we got situated well before Isaiah arrived. For the first time, she looked excitingly nervous. Usually, she looked like she was going to throw up, but this time, she looked amazing. She even brought sex lingerie and tight outfits to wear around the house. Her excitement got me excited, and I just had to taste her pussy before Isaiah got his turn.

Lana was in the middle of a screaming orgasm when Isaiah arrived. He was cold and shivering when she got to the front door. She had to put me back in my chair before letting him in, so he was standing on the porch for a while. Once inside, he shook the snow off his coat and went and sat by the lit fireplace. While getting warm, he sniffed the air and smelled Lana's sex.

7:45 PM, Friday -- Isaiah warmed his hands by the fire while going over the weekend's rules per our agreement. He and Lana could have sex whenever and wherever they wanted for the entire weekend. I got to watch the first time they have sex but after that, my presence was no longer needed.

He asked Lana a lot more questions like What type of sex did she like? What was his role to be in her mind; a surrogate or replacement? Did she want to call out my name or his? What was off-limits? What's something he absolutely had to do to her? And again, he asked if she was really okay with our deal.

8:20 PM, Friday -- Lana pulled the tightly wrapped robe off and let it drop to the floor, revealing her sexy black silk bra and shaven pussy. Isaiah tossed his coat aside and pulled off his thermal shirt, revealing his ripped arms and chest. I felt the blood rushing through my head as I imagined my dick getting hard.

Isaiah put his strong hands on Lana's hips, their lips meeting for the time. Like the crackling fire beside them, sparks flew as their tongues danced and explored together. His hands moved from his hips to her waist and pulled her closer. She moaned in his mouth as she felt the bulge in his pants. From where I was sitting, just a few feet from them, I could see the bulge growing in his pants. I was elated to learn that he was packing a big dick.

Lana broke their kiss and kissed his neck while undoing his jeans. He reached up and unclasped her bra, letting her perky C-cup tits wiggle freely. His warm fingers massaged and lightly pinched and pulled her little hardening nubs as she pushed his jeans down. She leaned back and gasped as she reached into his boxers and felt the weight of his monstrosity throbbing to life. We all looked down and took a deep breath as she pulled the hardening creature out and stroked it to life.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth again as his cock throbbed in her hands. He threw her bra in my direction as she pushed his jeans down around his ankles. She dropped to her knees to help him out of his shoes and pants, all while letting his now erect big dick throb above her head.

When he stood naked in front of her, she shoved her face against his balls while stroking the near 10-inch monster. He groaned and ran his fingers through her soft, brown curly hair as she nibbled and sucked on his balls. I imagined what it must feel like to have her delicate tongue teasing my balls, and it made it feel like my dick was getting hard.

I watched as my voluptuous Latina wife fondled and massaged Isaiah's cock and balls. His muscular body flexed and tightened as she worked his manhood like a sultry prostitute who loved sucking cock. When she took his bulbous head into her mouth, it was only a matter of seconds before she was gagging and coughing on his girth. Despite not being able to breathe, she continued sucking and swallowing his cock.

His knees buckled and he moaned as she sucked and stroked in unison. She got his cock nice and shiny before pulling away and begging him to cum down her throat. He looked like he hesitated, so she leaned up and took his cock back her mouth, this time, sucking and stroking with purpose. He had to put both hands on her head to steady himself as she sucked and massaged his shaft harder and harder. The slurping sounds she made drove us all crazy, and she bobbed back and forth until nearly all his cock was buried down her throat.

She let go of his cock and grabbed his ass cheeks, forcing him deep inside her mouth. He growled and jerked as his balls released down my horny wife's throat. The sounds of her gargling and swallowing made me light-headed, so I can only imagine what it did to Isaiah.

When his thunderous orgasm subsided, she pulled his cock free and let the globs of cum she didn't swallow dribble out of her mouth. She looked over at me with a slutty smile and licked his cum off her lips. She moaned at the sweet taste of his cum and sucked his cock back into her mouth until he was hard again.

Before she could continue her benevolent blowjob, Isaiah pushed her over and kneeled in front of her. She sat back on her hands and marveled at his glorious body as he positioned himself between her legs. He kissed her gently, tasting his own cum as his tongue danced in her mouth. She wrapped her right hand around his neck and pulled his kiss deeper, wanting him to lie on top of her, but he stopped her.

He broke their kiss and nibbled his way down her body, stopping to bite and suck her sensual, hard nipples. The little caramel drops of perfection reddened under his force; Lana moaned and curled underneath him the whole time. I never knew a woman could get so much pleasure from having her tits sucked and massaged.

Once her nipples were swollen and red, he kissed his way down her navel, playing with her belly button like a love-struck teenager. She giggled and playfully pushed his head down until he kissed her hairless mound. Lana loved having a bare pussy and so did I, but Isaiah seemed to miss a pubic patch. He licked and sucked on her hairless pubis until she begged him for mercy.

He pushed her legs open and massaged her thighs while sweetly making out with her pussy lips. It looked uncoordinated until I saw his tongue flicking inside her labia like a serpent. He moved his tongue up and down her slit with great precision, finding her hot spots before slithering his tongue inside her hot cunt.

Her hips bucked from the sensation of another man's tongue in her pussy. The first time I ate Lana's pussy, she confessed that I was the first man to ever do that. Now, Isaiah had his tongue dancing in her pussy, and she couldn't control herself. When he pulled his head away far enough, I saw why. Isaiah had an impressively long tongue, and his tongue was split at the end like a lizard's tongue. He was actually licking her pussy with two tongues.

His split was longer than most, allowing him to really do some tricks to her pussy. At the moment of her orgasm, I saw one tongue flicking over her clit while the other tongue was buried inside her wet hole. It didn't take long for his tongue trickery to give her a violent orgasm. She shook and convulsed so hard; it looked painful, but her cries of jubilation soon overpowered my ocular senses. Amidst her orgasmic eruption, he began licking hard between her labia, lapping up her juices like a cat drinking from a river.

Satisfied beyond our expectation, Lana pulled Isaiah's wet lips to hers. They kissed more passionately than before, as she loves the taste of her pussy on a man's lips. They continued kissing as she pulled him into her arms and he pressed his huge head against her tiny entrance. I couldn't fully see from where I was sitting, but by the sounds of her squeals and whimpers, his massive cock was stretching her wide.

Their bodies fused together in front of the crackling fireplace, the effervescent glow of the flames illuminated their sweaty rhythmic bodies as Isaiah thrust and Lana rocked. Her soft figure jiggled beneath his rock-hard muscles as he thrust his manly meat between my wife's hot, dripping lips. She looked at me and stared into my eyes as Isaiah brought her to her first cock-riding orgasm in months; really in years if we're not counting John and the other guys.

Her entire body trembled as Isaiah thrust tirelessly, giving her rolling orgasms until her eyes rolled so back in her head; I had to tell him to stop. She lay underneath him, vibrating and moaning as jolts of orgasmic euphoria rippled through her body, tingling every sensitive spot she had down through her extremities.

As Isaiah hovered above my orgasmic wife, I noticed his body straining to hold still. I realized I stopped him from releasing his tension and allowed him to finish what he started. Lana wrapped her arms around his neck and screamed through two more orgasms before Isaiah drove his dick deep and deposited his seed into my wife's wanton womb.

They lay there in front of the fire, breathing heavily while regaining their composure. When Isaiah had the strength, he rolled off my wife, letting his thick, sparkling cum pour from her gaping pussy. She sighed as the heavy load emptied from her well-fucked cunt and looked back at me with gratification in her eyes.

10:23 PM, Friday -- They carried me to bed and tucked me in. Isaiah's dangling dick hardened in my face as he stared at Lana's naked, ravaged body. I fell asleep watching him bend my wife over the edge of the bed and fuck her savagely for what seemed like hours.

3:16 AM, Saturday -- I woke up to the sounds of Lana's orgasmic cries of elation. I don't know where they were, but I could hear Isaiah grunting and Lana begging for more. I could also hear the sound of something scraping across the floor and imagined that he was fucking her on the old kitchen table.

7:00 AM, Saturday -- Isaiah helped me out of bed and Lana prepared my bath. We went through our daily routine fairly quickly with Isaiah's assistance. Before long, I was cleaned up and enjoying a hot breakfast while watching Lana suck Isaiah's dick at the table. She didn't have breakfast, as Isaiah shot plenty of warm cum down her throat.

After her sensuous blowjob, Isaiah picked her up and laid her on the table in front of me. She leaned her head all the way back and stared into my eyes as he plunged his girthy monster into her tight pussy. I watched entranced by her lovely bounces as he thrust rhythmically between her thighs. I closed my eyes and listened to the sweet music of his fat cock squishing its way into her tight silk tunnel. She reached for me and grabbed my shoulders as she erupted with another cervical-quaking orgasm.

12:47 PM, Saturday -- After lunch, I sat watching TV as Isaiah took Lana into the bathroom. They left the door open so I could hear them fucking while taking a shower. I don't know what he was doing to her, but she started screaming in Spanish; something she only did with me one time before. I knew he had to be fucking just right to make her go Latina like that. Not surprisingly, Lana came out of the shower dirtier than when she went in.

2:36 PM, Saturday -- Lana sat in my lap and made out with me while Isaiah fucked her from behind. She thanked me for suggesting she fuck other men and as Isaiah brought her to another screaming orgasm, she squirt all over me; another first.

6:36 PM, Saturday -- Isaiah lit another fire and pulled Lana on top of him. She'd been wearing all her tiny, tight lingerie outfits, but stopped after Isaiah demanded that she remain naked at all times. Isaiah walked about the cabin naked as well, which was fine by me, as I loved staring at his huge, hard cock.

Lana opened her legs and glided herself down his shaft until he was stuffed all the way inside her pussy. She had a miniature orgasm from his girth, but that quickly turned into a screaming orgasm when she started bouncing. First, she hopped like a bunny, but he grabbed her hips and started thrusting. Soon, she was squatting over him and cumming like a cowgirl, squirting and screaming like a water banshee.

12:34 AM, Sunday -- I was supposed to be sleeping but couldn't, as Isaiah and Lana were still fucking. I don't know when they slept, but they weren't tired. Isaiah was lying between Lana's open legs, pounding away. Their wild sex had turned into passionate lovemaking. She sometimes cried, calling out my name but would always say his name immediately following.

5:55 AM, Sunday -- Lana got me out of bed early, as this was our last day and she didn't want me to miss anything good. She pushed me into the living room where Isaiah was sitting on the couch, hard dick in hand, stroking himself. Lana positioned me just right before joining him on the couch. She kneeled between his legs and took his impressive manhood into her mouth.

I don't know how he did it, but Isaiah still had cum-filled balls. As Lana sucked his head like a straw, he erupted and blasted her face with thick ropes of cum. Unlike usual, she didn't eat the cum; she left it on her face as she climbed into his lap and onto his cock. He fucked her hard and fast until her cum-coated face was just an expression of orgasm. Then, he filled her gaping cunt with more cum.

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12