Happy Wife, Happy Life

Story Info
Wife loves taste of cock in the morning.
1.5k words
3.24
22.8k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

"I love the taste of a man in the morning," my wife said lifting her lips off my erection one Sunday morning this last year.  She smiled, then kissed the tip and blew another kiss towards my own lips.  She licked the end and ran her lips up and down my shaft lovingly.

"You do that too well to have not done it many, many times," I said.

"Hundreds," she said with the wickedest smile possible.  "Practice, practice, practice," she boasted.  "A woman has to perfect her skills, you know.  A girl has to keep working on her art, right?"  I told her I wasn't complaining, and said she was certainly not an armature.

Part of what made the decision to ask her to marry me so easy was her cock sucking ability  On our second date she convinced me we were meant to be together for life by giving my cock the attention it had dreamed of all those years before her.  She swallowed my come with a smile that night in 1973, and I decided right then I should start shopping for a ring.  She did tell me that night she was not a one-cock kind of girl.  

"I don't intend to give up my taste for different cocks," she said assertively.  "I have a number of close friends who like the way I do oral," she said with a naughty grin.  "We can be together if you can handle that," she had said after a few months of my trying to win her to the idea of keeping me around for life.  "Can you handle that?" she asked without guile.  "If you're ring shopping, don't bother if you couldn't handle being one of many."  She grinned.  

"Could you share the little wife?" she asked with her hands held out to the side in the gesture of a question  I knew there was no way I was letting her get away.  I pulled her to me and nodded.

"If you come home to me I am fine with you having any hobby you chose.  Collections are fine, even if they're men of different sizes.  I will always be grateful for all that practice," I said.

The night we were married she did the best man and two of the ushers.  I watched her with Phil, my best man, and I couldn't believe how sexy it was to see her pleasuring him with her lips and tongue.  He came and she, as always, swallowed his entire load down eagerly, licking her lips as if she'd just swallowed a delicious treat.  He looked over at me and just shook his head.  "Damn, man, you are one lucky fucker," he said as he fought for his breath and looked down at her beautiful lips curved around the end of his cock.  When he stopped coming, she licked the tip and swabbed his entire length with a wet tongue.

"You taste really good," she told him as she cleaned his cum from his rapidly shrinking dick.  By that time I had gotten used to seeing her pleasure other men orally.  "The groom wants a turn when we're done," she said motioning with her head in my direction.  "You are now part of the honeymoon, darlin,"she told him.  She still was wearing her wedding dress as she kissed the end of my best man's cock and smiled over at me.  "You mind going second, husband?" she asked me.  I shook my head and blew her a kiss.

Phil stayed with us that night until around one and he fucked her twice in our room before the sun came up, and then he kissed her goodnight and left her to me to finish our honeymoon that morning. I had never thought before I met Claire of being a wife-sharing husband, but by that time I was fully certified as a cuckold spouse with a willingness to share the wealth and my wife's pussy.  

In June of our first summer together we went to Spain and she collected a whole regiment of Spaniards from Madrid to Malaga and left all of them smiling.  In Barcelona we met Julian and he traveled with us to Seville and Cordoba, where we stayed in his family's villa and he introduced us as his American friends with beneficios.  His mother gave Claire a wide grin and gave Julian a big wink.  

On the second night we went dancing with Julian and his brother Carlos and she showed Carlos not only her dancing skills, but her abilities in the oral arts.  In the morning Carlos told me I was the luckiest man in America.  I said maybe even including Europe and he smiled and nodded his agreement.   On our third day we all went to Julian's brother's house and the three of us shared my wife all night.  

Carlos and Julian began taking Claire's clothes off and had her nude in a matter of minutes.  She playfully twirled around between them as they removed each item of clothing and when she was completely naked the two of them began kissing every part of her, placing kisses on each of her breasts, her bottom, her belly, all over her shoulders and back, and each placed kisses on her bare pussy as she stood for them, spreading her legs wide apart and holding the pose for them to enjoy her body.

Carlos and Julian began fucking my wife as I watched from a corner of the room and waited my turn.  She knelt on the bed for Carlos to enter her from the rear and Julian stretched out below her pushing his cock in her pussy while his brother entered her ass from behind.   They fucked her until she came in an explosive orgasm that had her screaming and begging for more.  

"Oh, yes, fuck me, yes.  Harder.  Oh god yes, you Spanish fuckers."  As she climaxed the first time Carlos continued to pound into her anus as his brother fucked my wife's pussy and I think she may have had a double orgasm, finally collapsing on top of Julian like a sack of old rags.

By the time the sun was up Claire had fucked each of us three or four times.  I fucked her pussy as Julian and Carlos rested and got their energy up for another go at my wife's red and swollen vagina.  I dozed off and woke when I heard the bed banging against the wall as Carlos and Julian were once again double fucking Claire with a genuine Spanish double penetration, one in her ass and the other again in her well-fucked pussy.

Before we left Carlos's place, Claire gave each of them one of her famous, world-class blow jobs, leaving both men weak and happy.  Before we left their parents' villa, Claire gave each brother a long and passionate soul kiss at the curb next to our car that lasted over a minute with each of them.  Julian swore he was coming to America to visit us within six months.   I said it was a long way to go for a blow job and he said he would follow that talented mouth anywhere.  She told him he could have the guest room and fuck the housewife for as long as he stayed.  

"I may stay a year," he told us with a wide grin.  

"You'll have to share her with the rest of us," I said.   "American rules apply and she has a group of friends that have been missing her while we were here with you.  I share my wife with a stable of studs at home, and you would be only one of many," I warned him.  

When Julian came that next summer she was busy each night of the week with a different man, including Julian, with the weekends set aside for me at home.  A few times Julian joined us in our bed for a night of duel lovemaking with each of us fucking her throughout the night.  I was in her pussy while he was sucking her nipples as I thrust into her snatch and then we would switch.   

She was one happy woman and before Julian went back to Spain she went with him to the airport and spent the night seeing him off in the Marriott Hotel at LAX.  She decided she would return to Europe the next fall and would visit Carlos and Julian in Cordoba.  I had to work, so she made the trip by herself.  She called me everyday and would tell me what she had done with each of her "two Spanish brothers."  

Our life has been full of sex, travel, and variety for the twelve years we have been married, wonderful years full of sex and passion. Never have I regretted accepting her conditions for marrying her, and life has been full and exciting.  It is still wonderful to know your wife loves the taste of a man in the morning, even if that man is not me.  It is just a small sacrifice to give her up to the other men I share her with and the benefits are far greater than the price of sharing.  A happy wife makes for a happy life, especially one who loves the taste of cock in the morning.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers