Hard at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck mom," he moaned, "I'm cumming..."

"Do it baby," she said softly, "fill Mommy with your hot load."

She pushed her lips hard against his, meeting his fast paced thrusts as her own son pelted her womb with sperm. Lucas roughly gripped her ass as she furiously bounced on his cock, trying to drain him of every drop.

"That's it baby," she moaned as he continued to suck her tits, "fill Mommy up."

She began to ride faster and, somehow, Lucas was suddenly brought into another shattering orgasm as more and more of his seed shot into her womb.

"Oh god..." Roxanne groaned as she dismounted and sat beside Lucas, kissing him passionately, "that was fucking incredible."

"Oh yeah..." he replied, exhausted as he looked over at his mother, her hair hanging over her shoulders, her kind and sexy blue eyes glazed over from their hard sex.

"We'd better get up," she said, "before the morning crew finds us tomorrow."

Lucas complied and they got dressed after cleaning up. On the ride home, the tension was thick in the car and they fucked again in his bed that night, Lucas' mind replaying all that had happened that wonderful day.

And anticipating what would occur the next.

12