Hard by the Mother-in-Law

Story Info
Hard by the mother-in-law.
1.4k words
3.19
75.6k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medcooper
medcooper
33 Followers

I've always been spoiled by mature women, and I ended up marrying a young woman.

But today she is a mature woman and I am crazy with passion and stubborn for her.

Turning back in time, I remember that my mother-in-law at age 40 was an attractive crown and had a body resembling my wife's nowadays.

But let's get right to it.

We went to a party right here in the city we live with, my wife and I, along with my father-in-law and my mother-in-law. We were drinking cold beer, the heat was intense. And suddenly my father-in-law started saying offensive words to my mother-in-law, who was soon very upset about the situation. My father-in-law always did this, and it bothered me a lot. My father-in-law retired and went to a few friends, so my mother-in-law asked me to take her away and my wife would stay to talk to my father-in-law about the situation and ask him not to worry and continue at the party.

As they lived in a neighborhood away from the city, my mother-in-law took the opportunity to talk about it. Very annoyed, she said herself unhappy and ashamed.

I commented that it revolted me, but I was neutral so I did not intrude.

Suddenly she opened up and said she was totally needy, because for years, since the disagreements began, she did not know what sex was. At the beginning of the fighting, when she was wanted by her husband, she pretended to sleep or simulated ill-disposition. In time, he stopped looking for her. And since all the children were married, they went to sleep apart and hardly talked at all.

At that moment the excitement took over. Mother-in-law, mature, married in need, was everything that always flooded my fantasies. But I controlled myself and continued the conversation without her noticing my complexion.

He went on to say that he regretted that he had not given himself up to his husband several times, and that now, because he did not seek her anymore, he felt totally bitter, he said that his desire for man is much stronger than his contempt for his husband, but will no longer surrender to it.

She said that all this led her to no longer take care of herself, and today she can not imagine a way out of her problem, since she does not consider herself attractive to any man.

We arrived at the house, and as it was very dark, I offered to accompany it until I locked the door. But when I went to say goodbye, he asked me to stay longer, because I wanted to continue our conversation, having tea. I had no way of saying no, so I called my wife and explained what had happened, she asked me to give all necessary attention, and I would hold my father-in-law at the party, until I returned. He asked me to guide his mother and calm her down.

I sat at the table watching my mother-in-law making tea. It moved on and on. She wore a long dress that hid her body. I kept imagining her in other clothes. And without realizing it, thinking out loud, I told him that maybe the problem was the clothes, which might rather draw men's attention.

After feeling a little jealous, I said that I did not want other men to want it. He did not speak for a moment and commented that he had some clothes that he considered most attractive. And if I was curious, I could go to her room and take a look.

Again the excitement heated my thoughts, and without thinking much, I went into the bedroom to kill my curiosity. Sexy clothes I found none.

In the drawers I found some lingerie, which increased my forbidden desire.

That's when in one of the drawers I opened a box and inside there was a vibrator. I almost fell on my back. Suddenly she came into the room and when she saw me with the box opened, she said, "I've never used it!!" I can not imagine it!! I want a real man!!

My son-in-law, I know you can help me, get me a man!!

Without thinking, I replied: so put on some sexy lingerie, so I can give a note and advertise!!

Staring into my eyes, she opened her long dress and showed her body covered only by a tiny red panties without a bra, I had not even noticed!

Soon said: I put this today, already imagined find a man ready to devastate me for the second time!!

My jaw dropped! And said: My mother-in-law, what her clothes were hiding for all this time!! Any man would be mad with desire to see you like this!! You're a delicious woman!! See what happened to me!! I said showing the volume of my dick in my pants. My breathing quickened like never before. And I felt that her hour and mine had arrived!!

Do you want me, my son-in-law? She said with one hand, pinning the beak of his rosy chest. The other hand holding tight so as not to go against his shaman, who at this moment must have been drenched, waiting for a tongue and a hard roll!!

I wish you, my mother-in-law!! And it is not today!! But respect held that desire!!

He amended saying: My daughter forgive me, but I can not take it anymore!! I have to surrender to her husband!!

Hearing this sounded like a song to my ears!!

In seconds our mouths and tongues met!! Such was the fury of her desire, I had to pause the kiss, she would rip my tongue out!!

I sucked and sucked her breasts with the same ferocity of his kisses, she moaned and screamed as if she had never felt pleasure in her life!!

I went down and my mouth found her pussy. How wonderful!! Her clit swelled with each stride of her tongue, and she moaned, and how she moaned hotly!! What a delicious pussy!! An inebriating liquid dripped down her legs, there was no more room for so much dampness in her shawl that she caught fire! I realized I had never been sucked!!

I offered my cock, it hurt so hard, for her to suck!! Making a face that she was unaware of all this, but that she was in the mood for everything that night, she started to suck like crazy! Tears streamed from her eyes, such was magic, that moment for her! She said every moment, that she was feeling something different, uncontrollable, something coming out of her and flowing through her hairy pussy!! You're enjoying it, my mother-in-law!! Enjoy to me enjoy!! I put her on all fours, and penetrated her like a woman had never penetrated before!

What a delicious mother-in-law!! Your fucking pussy, it did not take long for me to fight the urge to cum!! I wanted to get as much as possible riding that woman who seemed to faint with pleasure!!

When I said, is there anything else that I do not know?

I could not stand it!! I stuck my club in her mouth again and frantically, I screamed as she swallowed all my cum!!

The sex climate was so intense that my cock did not soften, and I went straight away saying,

Mother in law, now the final chapter has arrived and you will not have anything else to learn!! Obey and you will not regret it!!

That being said, I started a tongue bath on her wonderful ass, she was breathing harder and moaning and asking not to stop!!

That said I would stop!! It was too much!! I licked her tail and she enjoyed it, it flowed down her legs, it was endless!!

But the time has come!! I was gradually putting it!! She moaned and squealed!! My cock was even harder!!

What a wonderful fuck!! His screams drove me crazy! What a hot ass!!

I started to enjoy and did not stop!! She looked like she sucked my cum in her ass!! And I could not stop to enjoy!!

We get saciados of sex!! What night!! Unforgettable for me!! What to say to her that she had been wanting for years!!

At last we said goodbye and went back to the party.

After this wonderful evening, we met again every time she gave me a sign. But we never could repeat the intensity of pleasure that night gave us!!

medcooper
medcooper
33 Followers