Hard Core Fetish Hotel

Story Info
Business trip turns interesting when regular hotels are full.
6k words
4.3
27.1k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long time of lurking I finally decided to try writing myself. This story starts with anal, and toys but I don't yet know where the completed story will take us. I would love to hear your feedback.

"Noo-o!"

I woke up to a muted groan. It took me a moment to get my bearings. I was in a hotel room, on a work trip.

"What the hell?"

I turned my head toward the sound, and saw a young woman sitting on the floor next to the toilet. Oh, Samantha. A brunette in her early twenties, long straight hair, slim and tall, maybe C cup breasts or slightly bigger. Very attractive. She was wearing a pink camisole and pink lacy boy panties that she had worn last night to bed. She was reading the plaque next to the toilet in disbelief and obvious anxiety. I sit up.

"Samantha, are you ok?" I asked.

She started, and turned to stare at me with wide eyes. "I can't, this is too much, I did not know I would have to...", and burst into tears.

"Hey, what is going on? Can I come in?"

She covered her eyes with one hand and nodded, pointed silently at the plaque with her other hand and then brought her knees up, wrapped her arms around them and rested her head on her knees. I opened the glass door and walked in the combined toilet and bathroom in my boxers. I had just turned 40, and I was in pretty good shape even if I say so myself. A bit of grey on the temples, and thinning hair at the top, tall with the looks of the stereotype successful lawyer, although that was not my profession. I kneeled and looked at the plaque on the left side of the seat:

1. Press button number '2' to extrude automatic enema nozzle.

2. Place nozzle on entrance to anus, and sit down.

3. Wait at least 15 minutes for the cycle to finish. 30 minutes recommended to prevent leakage afterwards.

Shit. I started getting a hard on. Down boy, not a good time! But it was too late; Samantha had turned to look at me and noticed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she accused me. "This," she pointed at the seat and the plaque, and then included the whole room in her gesture, "is insane. And you, you..." and she stormed from the bathroom, but not having anywhere to go, just sat on the bed. She sighed.

"I am sorry Samantha, it is just morning wood" I countered, but that sounded lame even to myself. I went to sit on the bed as well, keeping a couple of feet distance to her. "I thought we agreed last night that given the situation, we could make it work. I agree it is pretty preposterous, but what do you expect? It is not called Hard Core Fetish Hotel for nothing!"

"I know, but I did not expect THAT!" she retorted. "What am I going to to? I really need to go, but I can't, that, ... that is impossible, I am sorry but I can't do this, we have to go, we need to leave, maybe I could find a bush outside out of the way, do you think..." She had started hyperventilating, and was running out of breath.

I reached my hand and touched her gently between her shoulder blades. "Hey, relax! It is not that big a deal. We are both adults, and it is not dangerous. I am sure their other customers are thrilled to use it."

"It's not that. It's just that, ... ah what the hell. I might as well just say it. I am afraid. That it hurts. A lot." She looked miserable.

"I am sure they have lube for it, so it won't hurt. You just sit down slowly and it will be fine." I tried to reassure her.

"No, you don't understand". She took a big breath. "I,... I tried anal with my last, ... with my last boyfriend. He had lubed it, but when he tried to push it in, it just hurt. I don't think he even got it all the way in, and I was screaming in agony. I was in pain for a long time afterward. I just can't do it."

"Well, do you have pain when you, you know, poop normally?" I asked.

"No, but that's different."

"Well, the direction is different, but that hardly matters. Since you don't experience pain on the outside movement, then it is a matter of relaxing the muscles to prevent the pain. You can train your, ... anus, to relax and then it won't be a problem."

"And how would you know?"

I blushed, and realized my hard on was fully tenting my boxers. I put my hands in my lap to hide the tent.

Now it was Samantha's turn to blush. But she still continued: "So, is it kind of like a kink of yours?".

I nodded, not quite trusting my voice at the moment.

"So you would be able to help me," she asked hopefully and continued with not much more than a whisper, "without it grossing you out?"

I nodded again.

"So... What should I do? I really do need to go pretty urgently," she explored.

"Hmm," I tried to get my voice under control. "Using a lubed up finger is a pretty good way to massage the area, and get the muscles relaxed. And you have to take your time, there is no rushing it. That was probably what went wrong with your boyfriend."

"You are right. He just lubed it up and tried to push it in. But talking about lube, where are we going to get it?" she asked?

I had a hunch, and pulled open the nearest nightstand drawer. Wow! I picked the anal lube, and closed the drawer before she would look inside. "Tadah! This hotel is well equipped!"

She smiled, giggled, and grabbed the tube. Then she blushed again.

"Right. I'll go and take a shower, and you can relax here. Take your time." I walked into the combined bathroom. Not that it would give much privacy. The door, much of the wall, and shower enclosure were all fully transparent glass. Even the jacuzzi was transparent. Last night when she had taken her shower I had looked the other way, and I presume she had done the same.

While I was washing my hair, I was thinking about our bizarre situation. We were here in a week long conference representing our business. While I was experienced, I had just started in this company, and this was my first time on the road. Samantha, or Sam, had been at the company a little over three months, and this was her second conference. It was my boss, Samantha's aunt, that was supposed accompany me on this trip and show me the ropes, but a last minute conflict had cancelled her plans. So the boss decided Samantha had to come with me. My boss, Meredith, explained that due to the location, everyone expected a pretty booth girl, so they couldn't send anyone else with me. Meredith clearly wasn't happy about the sexism, but was realistic enough to know how the business worked.

We had flown into town, and rented a car to drive to our conference hotel. There we faced our second obstacle. They could not find any reservations for us. The receptionist called the other two hotels in town, but they were also fully booked. "Is there anything else available, a B&B or something?" I tried.

"No, well, " and at that point I could see a faint blush on the receptionists cheeks, "there is a new boutique luxury hotel that opened up earlier this week. But, er, it is not really for business travelers."

"At this point I don't care, if it has a room and a bed it is good enough for me. And the business is paying, so price shouldn't be an issue. Unless it is some millionaire retreat?" I hesitated a guess.

"No, no, nothing like that. I don't know the exact price, but, you see, it is a themed hotel. For adults."

I looked at Samantha. She was dressed in smart blue stylish blazer and pencil skirt, shiny black stiletto shoes, and matching handbag. She looked very stylish. And also tired. "Look, I am an adult, if I have to stay the night in a Playboy mansion it is fine by me."

"OK, in that case I can give you directions. It is a bit out of the way. Also, I can let you in to set up your booth, so you don't need to come early tomorrow. Come this way please."

I finished my shower and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around my waist. "Samantha, I am done, if you want to use the bathroom." I was surprised to find Samantha laying on her back in the bed, and she made no effort to go to the bathroom.

"I can't do it," she started. "I tried. I was on my stomach, and tried to reach with my hand to, you know, rub the lube in. But I can't relax like that. I even got a small cramp on my side." Then she looked at me. "Could you...?"

Instant hard on. Shit. I sat down on the bed quickly to try to hide it. "Are you sure? I would have to, you know, touch you there?"

She turned on her stomach and whispered: "Yeah". She wiggled her panties down to mid-thigh, dropped the lube next to her, and turn to look away from me.

I swallowed, and picked up the lube. I got into position next to her and looked at her bottom. I felt like a shock wave go through me, and my cock was painfully hard. Her butt was incredible. I could see soft, tiny hairs in the early morning light. Her rosebud, and the slit below that, were in the shadows. I squirted some lube on my fingers. "I am going to start now."

When my hand touched her bottom, she reflexively squeezed her muscles, then relaxed. I inched my fingers closer to her opening, and noticed her hairs rise in goosebumps. My fingers finally touched the bottom of her cleft. She hissed, and squeezed my fingers with her buttocks. I took my other hand, and gently petted her cheek. She slowly relaxed. I started moving lubed fingers gently around the opening, occasionally sliding wetly over it, and again tracing circles around her anus. After a minute I tried to gently push my fingers slightly harder when I slid them over the opening, but she immediately tensed up. The fingers in my lubed hand were making lazy circles, occasionally sliding over, drilling back and forth on the hole, while my other hand was rubbing and squeezing the glutes on one side.

I looked at my watch. After five minutes she had not relaxed at all. Every time I exerted the slightest pressure on her anus, she tensed up.

"You are really tense. Would you like me to give you a regular massage first? I noticed a bottle of massage oil in the night stand as well?" I suggested. "We have plenty of time."

"OK"

"Can I pull your panties off? I don't want them to get oily, and well, I have already seen everything."

She tried to wiggle left and right while pushing the panties down with her fingers. I don't think she realized how delicious her ass looked like at that moment. I helped her by grabbing the panties and pulling them off. When our fingers touched, she recoiled like she got jolted by electricity. I squirted a generous helping of the massage oil on my fingers, and grabbed her right foot. I start from her toes, applying firm pressure on the acupressure points.

"Ohh, I didn't think you would do my feet. Nobody has ever massaged my feet," she murmured.

"Then I think you will be in for a treat. Just relax and enjoy."

Now that I knew this was her first foot massage I gave it my best. I pressed the pressure points in the toes, the balls of the feet, and going further. I moved my fingers in circles, and along the pressure lines, and pulled on her toes. In no time she was oohing and aahing, and occasionally grunting when I hit a good spot. It was sexy as hell, and my erection kept trying to push through the folds in my towel. I grabbed more oil, and started moving up her legs. They were really smooth. She must have waxed them for the trip. Glancing between her legs I confirmed that she had waxed there as well. She was smooth and soft everywhere. As I went past her knees she relaxed further, and unconsciously spread her legs further. I stopped half way up the inside of her thighs, because I didn't want her to tense up again, but continued on the backs and sides all the way to her cheeks. I grabbed more oil, and really went to town on the big muscles and she was again grunting deliciously.

"Would you like me to do your back?"

She hesitated a moment, no doubt thinking that she would be naked if she removed her camisole. But pleasure won, and she raised herself lightly to pull off her top. I squirted more oil on my hands, and moved up to work on her back. It was too much for my towel, which came undone and slid down to the bed. I froze a second and looked at her face. She had kept her eyes closed throughout the massage, so I was probably safe for now. I continued the massage up her back, and I noticed a slight smile on her relaxed face. At the top of her shoulders I again turned downward, and elicited happy sighs. Once I got back to her butt I got a new scooping of oil, and after several pushes, pulls and squeezes, I put both thumbs into the groove and slowly pushed my hands dawn towards her asshole while keeping pressure on her tailbone. My palms were pushing the muscles out, widening the cleft in front of my eyes. "Aaaarrgh," she went in ecstasy.

It was time to get down into business. "Sam, I want you to push slightly, like you were going to poop. Try to keep relaxed otherwise." I could see her rosebud bulge out obscenely, and I traced circles around it. I started drawing smaller and smaller circles with my index finger until got to the center. Gently, but applying persistently higher pressure, I started pushing the finger in, while also rotating half a circle back and forth. "That's good Sam, just keep pushing like that, you are doing great." I could feel the pressure increase around the tip of my finger as I pushed it further and further in, until I could feel that the tip was in. I stopped the circular motion and just gently pushed until my finger was all the way in. "You can relax now Sam. It is all the way in. Does it hurt?"

I could see her position shift slightly as she fully relaxed. "No. It feels a bit weird, but it does not hurt at all. That was pretty amazing." I wasn't sure if she meant the massage, or my finger in her butt, but I was grinning at the compliment nevertheless.

"OK, I am going to start moving the finger now so that you can get used to the sensation. Just try to keep relaxed. If you start to feel tense, try to push a bit like you are pooping."

"OK"

I carefully pulled my finger out by half an inch, then went back in, and repeated this movement several more times. Samantha had pushed a little on the first movement, then relaxed. I started doing longer and longer pulls and pushes, until I was fucking her asshole with my index finger. Then I added the half circular movement to the mix. Again Sam pushed out a little in the beginning, and then relaxed.

I continued fucking her ass with my finger. Her insides felt heavenly. Then I had a thought. "Sam, did you see how big the nozzle is."

"No, I panicked before I even pressed the button."

"OK, no worries. The nozzle is probably bigger than my finger, so I am going to add a second finger. You are doing really well. Just push again a little, so it will go in easier."

She pushed, and at the same time I pushed a second finger. She froze for a moment, then grunted and pushed harder against my fingers. My two fingers easily slid in.

"Oh, wow, that is intense, " she said breathlessly.

"Would you like me to stop?"

"No, it doesn't hurt at all. You know what you are doing." And she giggled.

I could feel her ass squeezing my fingers. It felt marvelous. I kept pushing my fingers in and out, rotating them on the in-stroke, and counter rotating on the out stroke, and occasionally going straight in, straight out.

"That is not what my ex-wife said, " I blurted, and immediately regretted it. "Sorry, too much information."

"No, it is ok. This is a weird situation. Um, you don't need to answer, but why did you separate? And do you have kids?"

"We married young, and have two kids. The youngest just moved out to start college, and that is when Grace dropped the divorce papers on me. She got the house, and since there wasn't really anything there for me anymore, I moved and got this new job. To be fair, after the first couple of years we were more or less just a team raising kids than a couple in love. We weren't that compatible in the bedroom either. Initially we wanted it pretty equally, but then my tastes turned more esoteric, and she was not into it."

"Like anal? Do you like to give or take or both? You can stop answering any time, I just feel like maybe I have a right to ask since your fingers are in my butt," she asked, and silently giggled, again squeezing my fingers.

"Both."

"Oh. I don't know any other men who are into receiving. Except for gays, I guess."

"Well, I think it would be a bit hypocritical if I didn't do both."

"But do you actually like receiving, or do you just tolerate it to get your own kicks?" she asked.

"I like both, but I probably like receiving more."

"Oh." I wasn't sure if she was expressing surprise about that, or surprise that I was now pushing a third finger into her rectum. "Unggh," she went as she pushed against my fingers. She started panting and grunting as I kept pushing my fingers in and out, and rotating them every other push.

"Oh shit, oh fuck." she went.

She was initially tense, but gradually was able to relax. "You surprised me," she said.

"Yeah, I figured it would be easier that way. You wouldn't have time to worry if it would fit. Did it hurt?" I asked, concerned.

"No, I really am relaxed. The massage was amazing. There was a lot of pressure, but your fingers feel amazing in my ass." Suddenly she realized what she said, and I could see she was blushing. "Sorry."

I laughed. "No worries. I don't think we need more fingers to stretch you, so we should probably think about how we are going to get you to the toilet. I am afraid that if I remove my fingers your hole is going to squeeze shut, and then we might need to start again in the bathroom. Do you think you could walk into the bathroom with my fingers inside of you? I can then guide you into the nozzle, and you should be able to slide it in without problems?"

She was silent for a bit. "That would mean you are going to see me naked, but I guess we are past the point of worrying about that. Ok, I am going to get on all fours and then back out of the the bed." As she got on all fours she got her first look of me naked. I was still sporting a raging erection that was now leaking precum. She stopped. "Um, why are you naked?"

"I am so sorry. I just had a towel on after the shower, and when I was massaging your back the towel fell off." I decided to be bashful. "Besides, now you don't need to be ashamed of being the only one naked," and grinned at her.

"You are crazy." She took another brief look at my penis, then backed out of bed while keeping her distance to it. I grabbed her left shoulder with my left hand, and then pushing her ass with my buried fingers guided her towards the bathroom.

"Press then button '2', and then I'll help you sit on it," I said.

She pressed then button. We heard an electric motor turn to life, and a hole appeared in the seat. From the seat a white phallus pushed up. It was slick with lubricant. It had two finger sized holes at the top for incoming and outgoing water, and it was textured like a real cock. It stopped at roughly four inches tall, and it was about as thick as my three fingers combined. At the root was a ring that was slightly thicker, and then it tapered down to about one inch in diameter.

"Holy shit that is huge!" she exclaimed.

"You'll be fine, my fingers are about the same width. Turn around and squat down."

As she turned, we realized that for me to be able to reach, she had to step over my right hand that was buried in her ass. That put her wide snatch at my eye level. I couldn't help but look. I noticed her pussy lips were swollen, and there was moisture in the middle. She was turned on as well! I moved my eyes upward and stopped at her breasts. They were like pendulums with crinkly, pointy berries. Her face was quite red.

"Hmm, right, now squat some more. Trust me, you will be fine." I continued.

As her asshole came closer to the enema nozzle, I guided her in the right direction. When I felt she was at the right spot, I started slowly pulling my fingers out, while simultaneously stretching out her hole. With my left hand I was pushing down on her shoulder. I felt the nozzle come in between my fingers, and nearly touch her hole. "Ok, now push like you are pooping really hard, and sit down on it. It is well lubricated. It will go in just fine."

12