Hard Justice

Story Info
That was not to supposed to happen.
9k words
3.46
31.8k
34
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE READ FIRST.

Sorry next to no sex in it. So you may move on.

I have put together two other stories on this theme before. I have now decided this will be my last one of this type. Yes it is a cruel world we live in. And I have stopped watching movies on the same theme. Now I switch them off.

HARD JUSTICE.

By Loveofmylife75

It was one of those cold and damp miserable mornings we get from time to time in my home city of London. I woke up earlier than usual. I was having important meetings at work and I wanted to be ready for them. You have done it yourself. Read notes once again and have my papers all set out in the order.

Because I was up that extra bit early. I was already dressed for work. Sitting at the table with my cup of tea and toast. With a copy of the morning newspaper. I only ever glance at the headlines and read it at night when I get home in the evenings. Anna, my wife, was still in the bedroom dressing for work. There was nothing unusual about this morning. It was so like so many others over the past few months.

I was looking at the morning newspaper's front page. There it was. Right In the centre of the front page. I knew it would be there. Tony had told me it was going to happen early last night. So the newspaper boys could report on it. Tony never ever fails to do the things he says he is going to do.

There it was. Dead centre of the front page. The headline read.

Man found murdered.

The news report went on to say that. Mr. Carl Nelson was found dead in his garage early last evening by a neighbour of his. He had been strangled. I also went on to say that. Mr. Carl Nelson was an employee of the Empire Company. The police have no suspects at the present time.

There was no reason for me to read any more. So, I folded the newspaper back up in half. Placed it on the table. Where Anna always sits in the morning. I was sipping at my tea when Anna came in for her breakfast.

My wife of five years was no more stunning today than she ever was seven years ago. That was when I first met her. There was no good morning, my dear from either of us. As she pulled out her chair and poured out a cup of tea for herself. It is hard now to believe how far our marriage had nosedived within the few months.

Both our eyes met for a brief second, a slight smile passed my lips. As I acknowledged her arrival. She said nothing to me. It had been this way for the past few months. After the major argument we had about her increased working hours.

She had crawled into her shell and did not know how to come out of it. I guess it was her coldness that bothered me more than anything else. During the early days of our marriage, Anna was such a warm loving person. I truly missed that closeness of ours. But now it was all about to end. It was going to be cold, hard justice.

Anna picked up the morning newspaper with one hand, and a cup of tea in the other hand. Her eyes flashed across the headlines as she took a sip of her tea. She spewed the tea from her mouth and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Oh No, god, No!"

She screamed out, as her eyes were fixed on the newspaper report about Carl Nelson's murder. As for me I sat there in silence and finished my cup of tea. As there was nothing I wanted to say to her.

Anna looked as if she were about to throw up. She quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. I put my tea cup and toast plate inside the dishwasher. Picked up my briefcase heading outside to the garage. And got into my car. I did not care to ask Anna, if she was feeling all right, as it did not matter to me anymore.

+ + + + +

Sorry my name is David Moore. I am 29 years old and a product of a hard life being brought up in the back streets of London. Sorry I will not name the place because it will insult other people that also came from there.

During my youth, I was always getting in trouble. I belong in a street gang. We used to think of ourselves as the back streets of the Mafia. If there was such a thing in the backstreets of the City of London. I will not bore you with many of the details but. There was one thing that changed me in my life.

Tony Jones and I were closer than natural brothers. He was over a year older than myself and we hung out with the same gang of boys. The main difference between Tony and myself was. I was bright. I will not say Tony was thick, it was the simple fact he could not use his head, to keep himself out of trouble. But he would learn how to use his head later in life. Even though he and I did most of the bad stuff together, he was the one who usually got caught.

One night Tony and I had broken into one of the dockside-waterfront warehouses. We were looking for some easy items to rob and make some cash for ourselves. The security guards had seen us climbing in via a side window. They were waiting for us as we came out by the same side window. One of the guards grabbed Tony just as I was turning around. The second security guard tried to grab me, but I shove what I had in my hands into his face.

Then I jumped on the other guard's back that had hold of Tony and punched him on the side of his face. He let go of Tony as I pulled him down to the ground. I was shouting to Tony, get his ass out of here as fast as he could. Tony turned and ran like grease lightning. The second guard recovered and grabbed me from behind. There was not much I could do after that.

Now I had to wait for the police to arrive. When they arrived, they were laughing with the guards. I was taken to the police station and put in a cell till my parents came down to get me out. I never gave the police Tony's name. I was in jail and then put on probation.

Tony called me several times to apologise for him skipping out on me when the guards grabbed me. I told him it was all right. If he had been caught, he would have spent a year in jail. He vowed that he would make it up to me if it took him the rest of his life.

My parents were angry at me and humiliated by my arrest. My dad hit me a few times trying to knock some sense into me. Since we were Catholic. I was told they were going to enroll me in a Catholic School. Which was run by priests and nuns. Because I needed to be straightened out one way or the other.

To cut it short, the priest and nuns did a very good job on me. By my last year, I had made a change in my lifestyle. I dropped out of the gang and finally did well enough that year to get accepted into a college.

I did well in college and graduated with a degree in Human Resources. It was easy to find a job with a good company upon graduation. For once, in my life both my parents were proud of me. Mum was over the moon with me.

I dated a lot of girls while I was in college, But I was not ready for any long-term commitment. It was exactly three years after I graduated. That was when I met Anna Summers. She was the first female girl that made me think twice about women. We met at a seminar for HR representatives. After the seminar, I got her phone number and told her I would call her.

Anna was different from any of the other girls I had dated. There seemed to be many different sides to her.

Well Anna was stubborn. With whatever the issue was with Anna there was no way of persuading her to change her point of view. Once set in her mind there was no way anyone would shift it, no matter how wrong that belief might be.

Our courtship was one of those off and on relationships. You know exactly what I mean. Because I bet you have the same tee shirt as so many of us. I found out that Anna had been abandoned when she was a baby. Her mother had left her on a church bench at the back of a church.

In her early years she spent it in a home for orphan children. Followed by several foster homes as a teenager. That is what caused most of Anna's problems. Anna was the most loving and warm person that I had ever known when she was with me during those first years.

By the way, while we were dating we never had sex. My parents were not in favour of Anna during our dating. Because Anna was not a Catholic? They always told me. I would be sorry if I got too involved with her. I did not listen to a single word they had spoken to me. My parents always tried to give out good sound advice even if it was to hurt you. Even so Anna and I were married in a small ceremony at my local Catholic church.

Anna and I both agreed. That we would hold off having children until we were financially better off. Then she could quit her job and become a full-time mother. That fact did not sit well with my parents being Catholic.

Things began to go sour in our marriage during our third year. The company Anna worked for was bought out by a larger company and she lost her job. After that she became very depressed. We did not need the money. So being married it was quite normal for any married couple to support each other.

She was looking for her ideal job but a second-best job would do in a pinch. It was some time before she was offered a new job. That was as an office manager at the Empire Company.

After working there for a couple of months. she slowly began to regain her normal pleasant personality. Things started looking better for the both of us. Our sex life. Had suffered during Anna's unemployment period, But that was all coming back.

For the next nine months our married life was at its best. Anna had settled down in her new job. She was so please with it she began to study at home. About the company (in short for promotion within the Empire Company.) We were back as a loving couple.

As for me I was making a slow progression up the management ladder within the company I worked for. I had been with them for five years and my future looked very good. Then came a merger with a company based in Aberdeen Scotland. And of course, which started to make major changes in my job responsibilities.

The Aberdeen company was to be brought into our corporate structure. As such, I would have the responsibility to train their personnel and to make head cuts as I saw necessary. I was happy with my new job responsibilities.

Now I had to tell Anna the bad-news. My new responsibilities would mean I would be travelling out of London. Anna was not thrilled with that prospect of me being on the road for so much of my time.

Even during the longer periods on the road. Since the road trip was 540 miles away. I looked at using the train and decided to buy an old car while I was up there to get around.

I would manage to be home late Friday nights for the weekends. At first, this seemed to calm Anna's anger at my being away from Five am Monday morning until nine pm on Friday nights.

Anna moved into her stubborn mind. She claimed that I was enjoying being away from home. She also hinted that I might have a lover while I was in Aberdeen. Nothing I could do or say could move her away from her negative way of thinking.

I would call her at work during the day and every night when she was at home. I sent flowers to her at work and I sent her humorous cards over the Internet. But her coldness toward me continued.

It had taken the better part of six months to complete the staff training in Aberdeen. My days on the road were finally ending. Then I had some good news. I was being promoted and would be at headquarters full time. These were two things which I felt would cause a turn-around in Anna's attitude toward me. I was wrong.

It seemed as soon as I stopped travelling up to Aberdeen. Anna started working longer hours at the Company. I tried to question her about the reasons for her working longer hours. She gave me the answer. It was her turn to work for a promotion. She even said that it was time for me to find out how it felt to be alone in the evenings. Our sex life was now starting to run downhill.

Two weeks before, Anna had told me that she and several of the people at her Company would be away for the weekend. Attending a special introduction session with a developer. Who was beginning to construct a set of high-rise flats near the riverfront. She said it was imperative for her to get in on the ground floor with this developer. There was no asking me. If it would be all right for her to be gone for the entire weekend, she was going on it and that was the end of it.

Although I stopped running with the Junior Mafia. When I was in high school, I did keep in touch with several of my closest friends. Especially my old mate Tony. I called him up and asked him if he wanted to go to the game on Sunday. There was not any hesitation in his voice, we were going to the game. Tony always knew how to get the best tickets for the games.

So I told him Anna would be away on business on Saturday and Sunday since she would be also away. He then told me to plan to spend the weekend with him and the "boys". We could catch up on all the bullshit that was going on in the old neighbourhood.

The thought of a weekend away from home and wife sounded great to me. I did not bother to tell Anna of my plans for the weekend.

Friday morning had been another chilly morning at the table. I briefly asked Anna if she had a phone number where I could reach her while she was gone. She told me. Not to bother calling her while she was gone because she would be with some very important people.

Taking phone calls from her husband would make her feel like I was. Checking up on her. So I let it drop. Anna picked up her weekend luggage and headed off to the airport and Manchester.

Tony was glad to see me. It had been over a year since the two of us had gotten together. It seems I was one of the few guys from the Junior Mafia. Who had been successful in getting out of the old neighbourhood. Tony would also remind me of the outstanding debt he owed me. "Anything you need; you just give Tony a call and I'll take care of it for you."

Saturday night was spent at the Cat lounge on the south side of London. It was a strip club could easily pass for any normal club. Inside There were a dozen men. And young ladies dancing about on the stage with one or two lap dancing in the audience. There was one sweet girl she could not be a day older than her 18th birthday. She came over and wiggled her smooth butt in my face.

"Go ahead, she's yours for the night if you want her," Tony said as he squeezed her left breast.

"Sorry Tony, but you know me. I have always been faithful to my wedding vows. But I can't say I'm not tempted but I do believe in loyalty and fidelity."

I looked at this young stripper and shook my head meaning NO. She moved on to try her luck with another horny male customer.

"Damn it! You are serious about this fidelity thing aren't you?" Tony said with some disbelief in his voice.

"You got that right. Without fidelity, there is nothing. No LOVE. No MARRIAGE. No TRUST."

The next morning was a typical cold windy day in London. But that did not matter to the hundreds of fans. Who were heading towards the football stadium. There were years of jealousy between the two football teams. Which you could say borders on gang warfare. Ever since my team snatched victory from the jaws of defeat from those years before.

My team was not having a great year. At this point in the football season, they had won 5 wins out of the last ten games. Today would be the biggest game of the season between them.

It was hard fought all afternoon on the football field. I was getting a sore voice from all the shouting and screaming that I had been doing. But, the final score was 3/2 and we won. The day could not have ended on a better note. Or so I thought?

As much as Tony wanted me to stick around and get together with the rest of the guys, I had to bow out. Telling him it would have to wait for another time. Monday would be a hard day at the office and I knew I did not need a hangover on top of all the other job pressures. Besides, Anna was coming home this evening and I wanted to be there when she got home.

Anna was late coming home Sunday evening!

I left for work Monday morning with some serious doubts going on in my mind. About the latest developments in my marriage. There had been a sense of impending doom. Whenever I thought about the state of the relationship between Anna and myself. Sure there were rough patches. Like In all marriages, but our marriage had decayed into something more than a rough patch.

The work day was as hectic as I thought it would be when I left home in the morning. Several high-level meetings. And a harassment lawsuit brought against the company was high on my agenda. It was not till 5:30 when I had a chance to sit down and check my emails.

There were a dozen emails from the staff along with the latest information on the lawsuit. Near the end of the list of emails was one that seemed to jump off the screen. In the subject box was.

"ALWAYS THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?"

As I opened the email. Expecting some sort of funny cartoon. I was suddenly faced with a photo of Anna. With another man engaged in a passionate embrace kissing. At the bottom of the photo was a message which simply read.

"WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THIS? Click on the link below."

An ad a cold chill raced up my body as I hesitated for a second. As I was staring at the photo of Anna kissing another man. Then I clicked on the link below.

The screen flashed up another photo. This time Anna and the man she was kissing and both were nude and standing together inside a motel room.

Once again, at the bottom of the photo was a message which read.

"WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THIS? Click on the link below."

My hand was trembling like mad. There was a tightness in my throat and chest. As the nude photograph of my wife burned deep into my brain. I did not want to open the next link but I knew I had to. I clicked on the link below.

It was the end of our marriage. Anna was on the hotel bed on all fours. With her pussy being invaded with the cock of the same man that was in the other two photos. There was pure lust shown on her face as his cock was buried deep inside her pussy.

The only woman I had truly loved was nothing but a cheating adulterous slut a whore. I loved her and trusted her with my whole heart. Now she was ripping my heart from my chest with so much pain you could not believe.

Once again, at the bottom of the photo was a message which read.

"COCK PROVIDED BY CARL NELSON".

My worst nightmare had just been delivered to me via my work email. There was no doubt it any more. About WHY? Anna's coldness was towards me. Over the last couple of months. It was more than just a wife being angry at her husband. She had been making moves towards our dying marriage which was now dead as far as I was concerned. Immediately after that followed was anger and rage?

For me it was a calm resolve which I had not felt in a very long time. It was the thought of revenge now settling into my mind. Infidelity and betrayal would not stand in my lifetime. There were two people who would pay deadly for the insult they knowingly heaped upon me.

My first thoughts were about the person who sent me the emails. There was no name from where the emails came from. Questions kept banging around in my head. Why would someone send this to me? What would they gain by informing me by telling me of my wife's infidelity? Who are they, friend, or foe?

I would have to work out that problem later. I slipped a CD disk into my PC. Making copies of the email and three photos. Then I deleted the mail and photos. I used the PC scrubber program to erase all evidence of the hard drive.

Sitting back in my chair, trying to make sense of Anna's betrayal of our marriage. The only thing I could come up with was to blame it on Anna's many personalities. If she wanted a divorce. I would have given it to her. And both of us could have walked away from our marriage.

But now, I wanted revenge. I would take no prisoners nor give any mercy to either of them. I was starting to plan inside my head. I left the office building and went around the corner to a pay phone.