Hard Landing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrokenSpokes
BrokenSpokes
1,894 Followers

"Can you turn off the pool lights?" Blue asked them as they climbed out. "They'll be easier to see if it's darker."

"Sure thing Jill. 'Night Jo. See you guys tomorrow." Steve slid the patio door closed and a few moments later the pool lights went out, leaving Jo and Blue floating silently together in the dark. After a few minutes, Blue took Jo's hand and tugged her towards the steps in the shallow end. She sat Jo down on the bottom step, leaving just her shoulders above the water then straddled Jo's lap, facing her.

"Hey," said Jo quietly.

"Hi." Jill put her arms around Jo's neck and said, "I thought they'd never go to bed." She kissed her. Jo responded, tentatively. "You ok?" Jill asked.

"Yeah... I'm just... I want to be sure you aren't steering towards a crash landing. You know my damage, right? That I'm leaving."

"You've made that abundantly clear on more than one occasion. I think you can stop pointing it out now." She kissed Jo some more until Jo pulled back again.

"So... what are we doing here? I thought you're not a one-night stand girl?" Blue looked down into her eyes, her arms still around Jo's neck.

"I'm not and this isn't going to be a one-night stand. It's going to be a six-night stand, starting tonight. Look, we've both agreed there's a connection going on here. A lot of it's mental but A LOT of it's physical too. And I've decided I don't want to dance around it until we maybe, possibly consummate it on our last night together and then get all sad we waited or something dumb like that."

Jo was looking intently back at Blue in the dim moonlight.

Blue continued, "I want you. I'm pretty sure you want me. And you're leaving in a week and we don't know what's going to happen after that." Jo opened her mouth, but Blue rushed past her. "Okay, no, we do know. You're out, I get it. But I want us to have memories of being together to take away from this trip instead of regrets that we held back."

She reached behind her and pulled on something and the two triangles of blue fabric covering her breasts floated up away from her. She pulled the top over her head and threw it onto the deck, where it landed with a wet splat.

"I'm a big girl, Chief Warrant Officer Jo Collins of the United States Army. I know what I'm doing and I know what I want."

Jo stared at her for a moment longer, then scooted herself up onto the next step, raising them both up and bringing Blue's breasts up out of the water. Jo lowered her head, sliding her arms around Blue's back and pulled her closer as she sucked a nipple into her mouth.

Blue sucked in air and put one hand behind Jo's head. "Your mouth is so hot," she whispered.

Jo smiled around Blue's nipple, then said, "Probably feels like that because we're sitting in the water. Want to go inside?"

"No, I mean your mouth is so freaking hot!" Blue said, pulling Jo's head back and kissing her again, hard, running her tongue into Jo's mouth. She released her and Jo returned her attention to Blue's chest. She went for the other side this time and Blue moaned. Blue reached down and grabbed the bottom of Jo's rasher and started tugging on it. Jo reluctantly released Blue's nipple so she could pull off the shirt. Blue threw it after her own top.

Blue started exploring Jo's body almost frantically, running her hands over her breasts, her shoulders, her stomach, her sides.

"I can't get enough of these muscles. Are all helicopter pilots this ripped?"

Jo chuckled, "No you do a lot of sitting in my job. But I've never been good at sitting still, so I overcompensate in my free time."

Blue put her feet down on the steps and lifted at Jo, encouraging her to move up to the top step, lifting her breasts out of the water too. Blue leaned down and attacked them with her mouth almost before they were above the surface. "Jesus, her mouth feels as good as her hands did the other night," Jo thought. After a while, Blue started tugging on Jo's shorts.

"Nuh uh, no way," said Jo. "You already got to touch me. I get to go first."

Blue made a small sound of dismay as Jo pushed her to float away on her back, but it quickly changed to happy sounds when Jo grabbed each of the silver rings on the sides of her bottoms and pulled. They slid down her legs and quickly joined their other clothing on the deck with a clink.

Blue wrapped her legs around Jo's torso, kissing her neck, ears, mouth as Jo stood and walked them over to the side away from the steps. She put her hands on Blue's sides and lifted her clear of the water in a single motion and deposited her on the edge of the pool, eliciting a soft "Eep!" from her.

"Fuck, that's the sexiest noise. I love it when you do that," Jo said.

"It's involuntary." Blue sounded embarrassed in the dim light.

"Let's see if I can make you do it again then." Jo drew closer, gently easing Blue's legs apart and stepping between them. "You shave," Jo said. Blue was smooth and bare.

"I hope you like it," Blue said.

"I do, but now I'll never know your real hair color."

Blue lightly punched her on the shoulder. "I have these things called eyebrows, dork."

Jo wasn't listening. She slipped her hands under each of Blue's thighs, wrapping them under and around to pull her legs further open then slowly lowered her head.

"Eep!" Blue squeaked loudly, and then clutched a hand over her mouth, as Jo's tongue slowly parted her lips. "Oh Jo..."

Jo licked at her, running her tongue up between Blue's lips, bottom to top, ending with a swirl of the tongue on Blue's clit each time. Lick, swirl. Lick, swirl.

After a few minutes of Jo's attention, Blue started chanting softly, "Oh my god... Oh my god... Jo, you're going to... Oh my god!" Blue voice rose up several octaves as she tried to muffle the sounds coming from her mouth. Her thighs started quaking against the sides of Jo's head. Jo reached up and slid a finger inside her and that was everything Blue needed.

"Oh! Oh, no, no, no..." She grabbed a double fistful of Jo's hair then hissed "Yesssssssssss!" like a tiny steam engine. Jo recalled she'd made the same noise when she had bitten her neck the other night.

Finally, Blue pushed her head away, drawing in ragged breaths. Jo looked up at her as Blue hopped off the side to splash back into the water, wrapping her arms and legs around Jo and clinging to her like a drowning woman to a life preserver. Jo put one hand in Blue's hair, and pulled her head back so they could kiss.

"Okay," Blue panted. "Okay."

"Okay what?" Jo asked.

"Okay you've had your turn, my turn now."

"Let's go inside, I'm actually getting cold."

"What?" Blue exclaimed, "Big tough Army girl gets cold?"

"I'm an Army girl, not a polar bear."

They crept out of the pool together, gathering their clothes from the deck. Jo stuck her head in the door and made sure they weren't getting ready to interrupt someone's midnight snack streaking through the darkened kitchen. The coast was clear and they quietly scooted into the first-floor bedroom. Jo led Blue into the bathroom and started the hot water in the shower, while Blue knelt down in front of her and struggled to pull Jo's wet shorts down to her ankles.

"C'mon, let's get in the shower," Jo said trying to pull Blue up to her feet.

Blue just made a small noise that might have been a "no", and instead lifted one of Jo's legs up off the ground.

"Oh shit!" Jo exclaimed and grabbed for the shower door as Blue's tongue attacked her pussy. As she stroked Jo's clit with her tongue, Blue brought her hand up and slid two fingers into her and started caressing her g-spot exactly like she had in Ocean City, little curling motions, rubbing her fingertips right on the center of pleasure. "Oh my god!" She'd caught Jo by surprise, and her orgasm came on strong and fast. This night, Blue didn't stop to tease her, but went full speed ahead. Soon Jo was coming herself and trying not to fall on top of Blue, holding herself up with both hands on the walls of the tiny bathroom.

"Jesus, Blue..." Jo panted as her orgasm subsided.

"Okay, now we can get in the shower," Blue giggled as she stood up.

The shower was less raw passion and more kissing and gentle caresses. Jo filled her hands with shampoo and spent a long time lathering up Blue's long hair, while Blue leaned back against her, her hands reaching back to caress Jo's thighs.

"Just think, we could have been doing this for days," Blue murmured.

"I think the schedule we're on is working just fine."

"Mmmm. I'm glad I hit you with a verbal two-by-four this afternoon, though," Blue giggled.

"Me too. Hey what did you say to Sara after I jumped into the crowd tonight? That made her laugh so hard?"

"What? Why, what made you think of that?"

Jo pulled Blue back against her and wrapped her in hug, her arms covering Blue's breasts from behind as hot water poured over them. "Because I when I got back on stage I noticed your nipples were poking out."

"Oh my God, no they weren't!"

"It's ok, I'm sure none of the dozens of horny sailors around you two noticed."

"You're the worst. If you must know, after you goaded Steve into his rock god performance at Secrets, Sara turned to me all flushed and said 'Well I do declare, I believe I need to take mah man to bed right now!' Tonight, I told her the same thing about you."

"Seriously? You said that to her? So, she probably knew we were going to bang in the pool when they went inside. Which means my brother probably knew."

Blue leaned back and gripped the strong arms wrapped around her. "No, she didn't know we were going to bang."

"No?"

"No, she knew we were going to," and her voice took on an exaggerated southern femme fatale tone "make l-o-o-o-o-o-v-e in the pool."

"Brat!" Jo lowered her head and bit Blue where her neck met her shoulder.

"EEP! Oh my god!" Blue cried out as her knees buckled and she started quivering. Only Jo's arms kept her from falling to the floor of the shower. "Oh my god, that's not fair, I can't believe I showed you that!" Jo reached around to Blue's clit and gently started stroking and then lightly bit her special spot again. She held her teeth there as Blue's orgasm lengthened and intensified, Jo holding her up tightly with her free arm.

"Oh. Oh, oh, oh... oh my god Jo. Jo, stop, stop, Jo please, stop, please!" she panted.

Jo drew back. "You ok?"

"Yes, god yes. It's just too much."

"Okay... come here." Jo turned off the water and started rubbing Blue with a towel.

"I can dry myself you know."

"Shhh, I want to do this."

A few minutes later as she was trying to dry Blue's long hair, Blue stopped her and turned around. "Listen, I really liked that, I don't want you to think I didn't, but I need to tell you something." She took the towel from Jo and started winding it around her head.

"Okay," Jo grabbed another one and started drying herself off.

"My neck thing? I don't know why that works on me like that, but it's one hundred percent out of my control."

"Good to know." Jo grinned.

"No, I mean... I'm trying to say... I had a girlfriend once who was really manipulative. And when we'd get into a fight or if I wasn't going along with something she wanted, she'd come up behind me and do that and turn me into a puddle. She kind of turned it into a weapon against me. I don't think you'd do that!" Blue rushed out as Jo worriedly opened her mouth. "But I just wanted you to know. Feel free to bite me there anytime we're getting frisky, but you know... context please."

"Okay Blue, I got it. No neck bites during arguments or in public."

Blue blushed, "Well, maybe sometimes in public. Depends on if anyone can see us or hear me." She reached forward and lightly ran her fingers through the soft triangle of hair between Jo's legs.

Jo shivered, took Blue's hand and pulled her towards the bed. Under the covers, Blue turned Jo away from her and snuggled up behind her as she had the night after the beach jam. She reached around and continued to lightly stroke Jo's fur. It was more comforting that sexual.

"Do you want me to shave mine like yours?" Jo asked.

"No, I want you to do whatever you want to do for yourself. I kind of like touching it."

"Ok, that's probably good. Every time I've tried I get terrible razor burn."

"Ah, you need the Jill Doran spa special then. I've gotten really good at it. Hot soapy washcloth, lots of warm oil. I don't want you to do it for me, but if you ever decide to do it for yourself, you have to let me take care of it."

"That sounds... interesting." She grasped Jill's wandering hand and pulled it into a tight embrace around her. "I hope this doesn't sound too wimpy, but while I," she adopted Jill's fake southern accent, "l-o-o-o-o-o-v-e-d making love to you, this part might be just as good. Thanks." She hadn't even known this kind of comfort was something that she had wanted so badly.

"Anytime," Blue's sleepy voice said in her ear.

JILL

I felt Jo ease out from under my arm and heard her start to dig through her bag for her running gear. My body wanted to roll over and go back to sleep, but I remembered the resolution I had made to myself last night. I forced my eyes open and sat up as Jo was pulling on her nylon running shorts.

"Morning," I said.

"Hey Blue, morning," she said as she sat down on the bed to kiss me. "Hope you slept well. God knows I did. I'm just going out for my run, I'll be back in an hour or so." She pulled on her sports bra and reached for her running shoes.

"I slept great, but hang on a sec, I'm coming with you," I said. I got out of bed and started to rummage through my bag.

"What?" Jo sounded surprised.

"I haven't run in a long time. I mean I used to run after college. But I've been thinking of getting back into it. I don't make it to the pool as often as I'd like." I pulled on some gym shorts and a sports bra. "Where did I put my socks?" I muttered.

"Uh, Blue, I..."

"Relax, I know you're going to leave me in the dust, probably after a couple of blocks. It's fine, you don't have to plod along for me. I just want to start off with you." I tried to imitate Jo's voice, "You can 'get your five miles, ladies!' after I drop off. I'll just do what I can." I sat on the bed and started putting on my sneakers. Jo was looking bemused. "What?" I asked...

"Nothing, I just think it's adorable that you want to run with me. No one else ever does, and you might not want to again after today. But I like that you want to try."

"Don't get cocky," I said as I was putting my hair back in a braid, "because tomorrow you aren't running, you're going to go swimming with me."

"Jumping in the pool isn't a workout, Blue."

"No kidding, Sherlock. Tomorrow morning I'm taking you to the beach and we're going to swim a couple miles together." Jo no longer looked bemused.

"Wait, really?"

"Really, really Jo. I do it three times a week, so remember that today before you blow my doors off out there. Alright, let's go!"

We came out into the kitchen to find Jack and Steve talking about the Washington Nationals. Apparently, they sucked.

"Hey guys, we're going for a run. Later," I said.

Steve looked concerned, "Uh, Jill, you might not..."

"Relax Bro, I'm not going to kill her. It's cool," said Jo.

We stretched in the front yard then started off heading towards the boardwalk. I took off at what I thought was a brisk pace. Jo said, "Good, start off slow." Jesus. "Keep your chest out and your elbows back." After about a half mile, I was huffing and I knew I wasn't going to last too much longer. Jo was pacing me easily, talking to me and giving me encouragement. I didn't have breath to talk. I pushed myself to keep going further than I would have if I'd been running on my own, though.

When she looked at her watch and said "One mile, good!" I stopped. She stopped too, but kept jogging in place. "Don't stop. If you can't run, then keep walking. You'll cramp up otherwise."

"O... okay..." I gasped out. "I think... I'm done. I'll... walk... back."

"You did pretty well for not having run for a while, Blue. I'm proud of you." I just stared at her, panting. She stopped jogging in place and reached out to squeeze my arm.

"Hey for real, you did better than I thought you would. No one's going to keep up with someone who runs every day their first time out in months." She leaned over and kissed me. "Now, walk back as briskly as you can to keep those muscles loose and I'll see you at the house. I'm going to stretch it out a few extra miles today." She kissed me again, clicked something on her watch and took off. I glared after her. If I had sprinted flat out I don't know if I could have kept up with her. "You wait until tomorrow, Collins!" I yelled after her.

When I dragged myself into the house, Suzanne and Jill had replaced Steve and Jack in the kitchen. I had stopped breathing heavily but my legs felt like rubber. There was coffee but I opted for a big glass of water instead.

"Wow Jill, I was sure you were going to come back on stretcher when Steve told me you went running with Jo," Suzanne said.

"Yeah, good job 'Blue'!" Sara teased me, smiling.

"Ha, ha. She said no one else would even try, so I'm one up on you guys."

Sara turned back to Suzanne. "Hey Suzanne, you know I think this house turned out nicer than I thought it was going to be. You know what the best thing about this place is?" Sara asked.

"Why no, Sara, please tell me about this house's best feature!" Suzanne replied. I eyed them both suspiciously as I drank my water.

Sara turned to look at me with a huge grin and said, "Both our bedroom windows overlook that amazing pool out back!"

I choked and sprayed water all over Sara and the counter. "Oh my God!" I yelled, coughing. Suzanne was laughing hysterically, while Sara was holding up her arms, looking down at her wet clothes. "You guys weren't spying on us, were you!?"

"No! No, we definitely did not get an eyeful last night. Don't worry Jill." Sara said, shaking off drops of water.

"Oh, thank god!" I was sure I was the color of a tomato.

"We got a pretty good earful, though," She said.

"What?!"

Suzanne grinned at me and said "Eep!" as Sara cracked up.

"Oh, that's it, it's ON!" I threw the rest of my water at Suzanne, who dodged most of it while she giggled at me, and I turned to fill my glass back up from the sink. "You guys are so dead!" I yelled as I chased them through the house with my glass of water while they laughed and yelled "Eep! Eep!"

JO

After the band's short afternoon concert on the boardwalk, Jo found herself at the Lynnhaven Mall with Blue, Sara and Suzanne. When Blue had discovered that Jo's only swimming outfit was the surfing shirt and shorts she had immediately declared a shopping trip was in order.

"Jo, there's no way you can swim any distance in that thing. Too much drag. You need something better." They were in the Macy's swimsuit section. Sara and Suzanne had wandered off to another store.

"You're serious about this swimming thing tomorrow?"

"Why, you scared?" Blue teased her.

"Uh, dubious. I don't swim that much. Or at all."

"Cool, I don't run that much, we'll be even. Now, I'm thinking two-piece for you, but nothing skimpy. See anything you like?"

Jo looked a little lost. She hated shopping. "Maybe this? God, I don't know." She pulled out a simple black two-piece suit.

"Mm, no, those straps at the hips are too thin for distance swimming. Much as I'd enjoy having it break and fall off of you in the ocean...also as quickly as you tan and with your blonde hair, we need some color. Here we go." She pulled out a bikini with a full bottom, the top resembling one of Jo's running bras, except with a racer-back cut. It was covered in a bright green print of banana leaves, showing just a hint of white background underneath.

BrokenSpokes
BrokenSpokes
1,894 Followers