Hard Luck Harry's First Play Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach was applying lubricant to his wrapped shaft and head, and he looked for her eyes before He pushed it in her ass, but she wasn't looking at him! She was off looking at something behind them. Well if he didn't have her attention before he was sure he'd have it now!

Spreading her cheeks wide once again He placed his cock at her rear entrance. Pushing slightly, Ila felt the pressure and knew to relax.

At first, he could only get his head in, Her ass almost spitting it back out. He kept pushing and Ila was torn; not by her body slowly accepting all this Man had to offer but she was determined to stay locked in with Harry even as she was taken by another.

Ila noticed that Harry's breathing pattern matched her own. She knew he wanted this as much as she did. She focused on relaxing her body as much as she could, almost becoming a rag doll puppeted by the cock in her ass. It slid farther in, perhaps as deep as three inches. This was going to take some work.

Harry's heightened arousal matched her own. *Deeper* Ila bit her lip to keep from getting lost in herself. *Deeper* Harry and Ila both wondered, literally, how much could she take? *Deeper* Coach was determined to push into her to the hilt. *DEEPER* Ila's eye widened! *DEEPER* Ila felt her pussy positively flood *DEEPER* Ila started grunting! *DEEPER* "Unh! Unh! Unh!" He was finally in all the way!

As he started to pull back out Ila momentarily lost focus. "Oh god..." as her eyes rolled back.

Harry! Ila snapped back. Her eye's refocused on his as the cock in her ass was slowly pushing back into her. Coach made it all the way back in. And then a long, slow stroke back out. Back in a little quicker this time. Back out to the tip, back in to the hilt. Back out. Back in. Out! In! Picking up the pace.

Harry was almost mimicking the Man's movements, fucking the ass of nothing. Eyes locked with her's. He could feel his cock leak just a little despite not touching himself the whole evening.

While continuing with the ass fucking, Coach placed his right hand on her stomach holding her in place but also massaging her clit with his thumb. With his left hand he used his index and middle fingers, each thicker than either had any business being, and began fingering her. This was already complete stimulation overload and then his fingers started teasing her G-spot.

Harry's eyes told her it's time. Ila gave in. Closing her eyes and tilting her head back she began and this sound erupted from her lips that was anguished and beautiful and all encompassing. It crescendoed throughout the room. A slight echo could be heard reflecting off the walls. Next came spasms of emotion wrapped in her pelvic muscles, Ila almost choking as she struggled to breathe. Finally, it was over. The release set her free.

People in the room were actually clapping. A performance piece of ecstasy had been presented and Ila was the star.

Coach pulled his still semi-hard tool out of Ila. He was breathing hard as well as he'd truly given her his all. Ila was a little wobbly but she was on a mission. She made her way to Harry and his eyes. Harry pulled her in, almost having to hold her up.

Harry asked her, "Are you ok?" Ila looked at him and just nodded. She was speechless, and she was touched. She had been worried about how Harry would handle watching her get proper fucked. She was worried that he wouldn't be able to deal with the jealousy, yet his first concern was whether or not she was okay.

She kissed Harry. It was as tender and sweet as a kiss could be. She couldn't be sure of what she felt, but she knew it was something special.

The spectators had started to move on to other scenes to watch and/or participate in. Ila was gently stroking Harry's still hard cock through his pants. The was a little wet spot of precum already there from the performance, but he hadn't cum yet.

Harry wasn't sure what to do. He was supposed to be the one in charge tonight but clearly he wasn't. Mistress Ila was doing as she pleased. Harry realized that he had never actually been in control this whole evening. She had been Mistress Ila May all along. He was always her pup.

It felt so good though. Mistress Ila had Harry pressed against the wall. Her tender kisses grew more aggressive as she bit his lower lip. Her hand pulled his zipper down, and slipped inside. He, at her suggestion (or was it a command?), had not worn underwear.

Mistress Ila pulled his dick out. Harry was nervous about other people seeing it, but it wasn't his choice. Mistress Ila was teasing him with a slow, loose hand job. His member was perfectly average in size, but it was laughably small compared to what had just been in her ass. But Harry had been a good pup, and good pups get their rewards.

Mistress Ila settles to her knees between Harry's thighs. She grabs his hard cock, and smiles up at him, saying, "I love your cock" as she slowly swipes her tongue over the head. She keeps her eyes locked on His much like earlier tonight as she slips the head into her mouth. While she has excellent technique, it is the way she looks at him that transform this to something extra special - it's obvious just how much she loves doing this. So many women say they love to suck cock, but Mistress Ila truly DOES love to suck cock, and it shows.

Her mouth slides up and down over his dick. Her tempo is perfect, a soft, sensual motion of making love with her mouth. Sometimes she holds the shaft lightly in her hand, as she slips it out of her mouth to lick it with her soft tongue, other times she rests her hands on his thighs letting her mouth alone handle it.

Her speed and motion vary as she works him in and out of her warm mouth, but she is in no hurry to make him cum. Harry can feel her soft tongue on the underside of his cock, licking back and forth across the shaft.

Occasionally Mistress Ila looks up at Harry with his cock in her mouth, a look of lust and love bringing him close to the edge.

As much as he'd like to stay this way, feeling the heat of her mouth, watching her lips wrapped around it as they slide up and down the shaft, the time finally comes when he can't resist any longer.

She can sense the end is near, and although he knows that it's okay, he still likes to hear her say, "I want you to cum in my mouth." His cock swells up and he cums.

The feeling is intense, as she swallows down his cum, but it is nothing compared to the emotions that follow. This isn't just about the sex and the dynamic anymore. There's more to it for both Harry and Mistress Ila now. Only time will tell how far that is.

12