Hard Work = Hard Fucking

Story Info
Wendall and Roxie go at it after school.
1.6k words
4.1
45.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In accordance with Literotica guidelines, all characters are 18 and over.

Roxie hummed and shook her ass as she happily made a snack for Wendall as she awaited his return from school. She could barely believe her little boy was now a 12th grader.

Hearing the bus rumble off, she looked at the clock. 12:15 on the dot. Since all the rest of Kyle's queens were out of the house, Roxie had it and her son all to herself and there was nothing else she needed.

"Mom?" called Wendall eagerly as he walked through the large door into the home.

"In here, honey!" replied Roxie in the kitchen, smiling as the energetic boy rushed to put his face between her juicy breasts, his bulge sticking nearly a foot from his crotch. He loved seeing her in her fully nude form, donning nothing but a pair of sexy red heels.

"I'm glad to see you too Winnie," she said, using her personal nickname for him, "did you have a good day?"

He quickly nodded, pulling out his math test, decorated with a bright green A+. "This is wonderful!" Roxie exclaimed, sticking it to the fridge, "you've just earned yourself a titfuck mister..."

"YAY!!!!" he shouted, jumping into the air. Roxie pulled him in for another hug, feeling his cock brush against her cunt. He then moved down to began to suck and lick her hard tits, exploiting all their sensitivities, getting her wetter and wetter as she dropped his cargo shorts and stroked his fully hard cock.

"What about your snack Winnie?" she asked, watching the thick drops of precum fall onto her udders and thighs.

"All I want to eat is your sweet pussy Mommy," he replied, making Roxie blush hearing her son talk so dirty to her. She gave a lick to her red painted lips, inching them closer to the bloated glans of his anxious son.

She gave his slit a tender and long kiss, sucking the precum off as she heard his soft moans. His eager young hands, so small yet so strong latched onto her ample hooters and began to grope them as she continued to kiss and lick his hot and throbbing pole.

His ballsack, looking like two tennis balls in a snack bag looked delicious, bearing his thick, creamy and hot cum, ready to fill every hole she had. Wendall moaned as Roxie swallowed his cock whole, paying special attention to his pressure points, the base, center and underside of his head.

Wendall's hands never left her breasts as he began to gently fuck back at her face, the two going in a slow speed as he enjoyed the feeling of her mouth and she savored the taste of his cock. She then removed it and sucked his nuts, loving the aroma of his cock laying across her face.

At one point in her life, she would never have imagined such feelings would ever occur between she and her son. But upon actually feeling it. His first time having sex as she lay on her bed on his (?) birthday, feeling his throbbing shaft forcing its way into her and driving her into 9 orgasms before he had his own.

She remembered her own mother saying she had often wished for a boy, someone to nurture and cherish, teaching him the glory of sex. Something that had been instilled in she and her sisters from birth.

Some days, she found it awkward. But those feelings all but went away each time she awoke to see Wendall's eyes full of love for her, his huge throbbing cock just waiting for her gentle touch.

Roxie sighed happily as she removed him from her mouth and shook her breasts back and forth watching her son follow them like a cat and a red spot.

"Oh mommy," he whispered, "your tits are perfect!"

Roxie smiled as she began to again stroke his cock and led him into the vacant living room. As she lay on her back, he straddled her and she began to fuck his cock with her tits.

"Does that feel good, baby?" she asked, Wendall moaning softly.

"Oh fuck... yes!" he exclaimed, fondling her bouncing knockers wrapped warmly around his hard dick. Both of them kept groaning and moaning, Roxie's tongue flicking out ever so often to garner a lick at his head popping from the top of her expanse of cleavage.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah..." Wendall kept groaning. Soon, he was on his back, Roxie's huge tits splayed across his lap as she sucked him off again, listening to his pleasured moans as she sucked, slurped and slobbered on his thick boy meat.

"Oh fuck... don't stop Mommy..." he begged softly, running his fingers through her silky hair. She kept sucking, holding the head in her mouth and stroking the shaft. Wendall reached down to fondle her tits again, moaning in ecstasy.

She then raised his cock and returned to sucking his balls, making his sack glisten with her saliva before she returned to voraciously sucking his dick, Wendall gripping the couch cushion as her skilled mouth took him to heaven.

Just before it seemed that he could take no more, she stood and had him stand up, stroking him for a few more moments as she let his pending orgasm settle into his balls.

"Ready for your reward, honey?" she asked seductively.

"Yes, Mommy!" Wendall shouted, his cock practically ready to burst.

She then spread her legs for her baby and smiled as he crawled between them.

"Can I put it inside you now Mommy?" he asked, looking pleadingly into her eyes.

She giggled at his boyish innocence. "Of course you can sweetheart," she said softly as she kissed him tenderly and reached down to guide his hot and juicy cock into her anxious pussy.

Feeling him slide into her felt like magic, like a hot knife through butter and she moaned as her pussy spread to take him in. Roxie then squeezed and pinched her swollen nipples as Wendall sank further and further into her cunt.

He then began thrusting into her as his mother began to squeeze his small ass, moaning as his thin hips slammed into her's, feeling as his eager hands tightly gripped her bouncing breasts.

Wendall began fucking her hard, each thrust deeper and faster. Roxie whimpered, wrapping her arms around his neck, feeling his hips going into overdrive, his balls slapping hard against her pussy.

"Yes baby!! Give that hard cock to Mommy!!!" Roxie screamed as he bit and pulled at her nipples. She began to move back against him as he fucked her harder.

"Oh fuck Mommy!" Wendall shouted, "you feel so good!!!!"

"Yes baby!!" Roxie grunted as she grabbed her tits, "you do too! Keep sticking that fat dick inside me!!!" She loved the feeling of his huge nuts slapping her ass, imagining the oceans of cum ready to breed her.

"FUCK!!!" they yelled at the same time, Wendall gripping her hips as he fucked hard and deep, Roxie applying love bites to his neck and chest. She felt her pussy clench as Wendall yelled as he fucked on, Roxie screaming as her orgasm overtook her.

She gripped the couch tightly and bit her lip, cumming on her son's massive pole. Wendall looked down to where they were connected, watching his mother's juices spraying into his crotch. Roxie cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He then grabbed her hips, fucking her as hard and as fast as he could, his eyes following every move of his mother's breasts. Roxie smiled and raised one bouncing orb to her lips and sucked it for him, Wendall fucking harder and harder in pleasure as the scene.

"C'mon baby..." Roxie whispered, "fuck Mommy good."

"Y-Yes..." Wendall moaned, Roxie flicking her tongue over his nipples. He suddenly and unexpectedly slid a finger into her ass and made her scream at the top of her lungs as she came just as violently as before.

"YES!!" Wendall yelled as he kept banging her gushing pussy, Roxie trembling in the power of her orgasm.

"You... fucking... cunt..." she panted as he kept fucking her. Wendall just grinned and kept on, the two kissing with full passion. They fucked hard enough to send the couch slamming into the floor, both of them grunting and groaning like animals in heat.

"Do you want a pussy full of my cum, Mommy?" Wendall asked softly, Roxie moaning with each deep thrust of his tingling prick.

Roxie screamed, wanting nothing more than to be stuffed with her son's boiling hot jizz. "Yeeees. Wendall, fill Mommy's cunt with your cum."

She pulled his face to her's and he let out a strained groan. Roxie did the same as she felt the first hot blast of cum rocket through Wendall's shaft. "Unnnnggggh...." Wendall groaned as he came and came without stopping, unleashing of deluge of sperm into his mother.

Roxie finally relaxed, feeling Wendall soften inside of her as both of them caught his breath. He then fell onto the couch, taking a well deserved nap.

Seeing it was just 1:27, Roxie looked at his throbbing cock. It would be a while before anyone else came home meaning she could have more quality time with her son.

"Mommy?" Wendall asked.

"Yes darling?" Roxie answered.

"Could I have my snack now? I'm hungry."

"Of course you can sweetie." Roxie answered, getting up.

"And Mommy? Can we fuck again afterwards?"

"Absolutely Winnie!" Roxie replied happily, "I'm about to make some spaghetti for dinner. How'd you like to fuck my ass while I'm at the stove?"

Wendall's bright smile answered the question instantly.