Hard Work Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian pressed the record button on his phone. His mom acted like she was cleaning the floors on her knees and Brian pretended to work at the computer. After about fifteen seconds Brian ended the scene.

"Great! That was hot!" Brian complimented his mom.

Linda blushed. She knew she was being recorded, but she still felt embarrassed that her son was able to catch her in such a compromising position.

"Ok for this next scene, pull down your jeans a bit and let me see your panties!" Brian said with a wide smile.

Linda did as she was told and pulled down her pants a little to reveal her black thong. She bent over again, and Brian zoomed in on her exposed butt crack. He also captured a closeup of her cleavage while she was bent over.

"Awesome, I love that view!" Brian said, admiring his moms' body.

"Mmm, I'm getting so turned on, I can't wait for my big strong son to fuck me! I want you inside me so bad." Linda moaned.

"Hold your horses' mom. This is where it gets interesting. I'm going to pretend to notice your panties and say something." Brian said.

Linda put on her best seductive voice. "Oh, my god! Your underwear is showing." Linda said in her most seductive tone, which sounded completely fake. They both laughed.

"I was more thinking it would be something like, you are filming me seeing your butt and then I get an idea." Brian added.

Linda laughed again. "Ok, I can do that!"

"Alright, here we go." Brian said.

Brian acted like he was looking at the cleaning lady's butt. Then he opened up his wallet and took out a one-hundred-dollar bill and said, "Hey Julia, I have a question for you."

"Ok mom, that's the end of the scene." Brian said.

"Where did you get that one-hundred-dollar bill? And why is my name Jula?" Linda asked.

"I saved it up from my allowance, I was planning to give it to you though since we were running out of money." Brian said.

"You're so thoughtful. You know I love you so much." Linda said.

"I love you too mom." Brian replied.

"Can I have it?" Linda asked. "I really need it to pay the bills this month."

"Of course, mom, but we need it for this scene." Brian laughed.

Brian setup the camera in a third person shot again and hit record.

"Um, hey Julia." Brian stood up holding the one-hundred-dollar bill.

"Hi, Mr. Long. You have a very nice house." Said Linda acting as the maid.

Brian began to walk toward her. "I noticed that you are wearing a very sexy outfit today."

"Thank you, sir. My job is to make sure your home is clean and neat." Linda replied.

"It looks like you are very good at your job." Brian complimented her.

"Yes sir, thank you for noticing." Linda smiled back.

Brian took a step forward. "I'm really enjoying watching you work."

"Sir, I am always happy to serve you." Linda said softly.

"I always had this crazy idea. It would be amazing if I had a maid who cleans in the nude."

"But Mr. Long, what about your wife. Are you seriously asking me to take my clothes off?" Linda asked.

Brian took another step closer. "Yes! Of course, I mean, I want you to clean the house naked. I'll give you one-hundred-dollars to do it."

Linda acted speechless for a moment. "Mr. Long, we really need the money, but I shouldn't do it, my husband would never forgive me."

Brian shrugged and took another step closer. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!"

Linda looked down at the ground. "Ok, but you have to promise you won't tell anyone."

"Ok, I promise." Brian smiled.

Linda felt a warm feeling spreading through her body. This was so exciting! The thought of her son roleplaying with her, and liking her body as much as he did was so erotic. Linda pulled off her rubber gloves and began to undress. She removed her t-shirt revealing her large breasts to her son and the camera. Then she unclasped her bra to let her large breasts bounce free. She then slowly slid down her jeans and panties exposing her shaved pussy to her son and the camera.

Brian got the camera and started filming Linda cleaning the kitchen again, only this time she was butt naked. He got a close up of her asshole and pussy as she cleaned the floor and took another closeup of her tits.

"Mom this looks so hot!" Brian yelled.

"Haha, I'm glad you like it honey." Linda replied.

"Ok, this is where things get even better." Brian said as he setup the next shot.

Linda continued to clean and act like nothing is happening. She bent over to pick up something and suddenly a cock appeared in front of her face. Brian quickly moved the camera around, so their faces were visible, and she saw him on his knees in front of her.

"Mr. Long, what are you doing?" Linda said.

"Come on Julia, your so sexy" Brian said.

Linda gasped. "Mr. Long, you're so big! No, I shouldn't!"

"You don't need to worry Julia; I swear I will treat you right." Brian said.

"Ok, Mr. Long, but I get another hundred after this." Linda then grabbed Brian's cock and started sucking.

Brian groaned. "Damn, that feels so good."

"Mmmm, your dick is so big, it so much fun to have in my mouth." Linda moaned as she sucked on his dick.

Brian started to fondle Linda's tits. "Your boobs are so nice Julia."

"Oh my god, that's so good, keep groping them!" Linda moaned.

Brian kept fondling her breasts, while she continued to suck on his cock. She pulled off his cock and began licking its head.

Brian moaned. "Fuck, that feels good Julia." Brian pulled away. "Ok, lets switch the angle. I want to fuck you from behind next!"

Linda nodded and Brian got the camera ready for a different perspective. Brian knelt down in behind of his mom and started to lick and kiss her asshole.

"Oh Brian, I love having you do this to me," Linda moaned.

"Oh Julia, you taste so good." Brian said as he licked her anus.

Linda moaned louder as Brian stuck his tongue inside her ass. Brian moved his hands spread his mom's cheeks apart as far as they could go. He pushed his tongue into Linda's asshole and began to lick it. He then inserted a finger inside her and started fingering her ass.

"Oh yes! Oh yes, oh Brian!" Linda cried forgetting to say his character's name.

Brian pulled back from her asshole. He pointed his penis at her wet pussy and slowly pushed himself in. He then started fucking his mom from behind.

"Oh Brian! Fuck your mother!" Linda moaned.

Brian began to fuck his mom faster. "Oh yeah mom, you feel so good!" Brian fucked his mom hard. He spread her cheeks apart again so he could see his mom's stretched pink asshole as his dick was going in and out of her. Brian noticed his dick was getting covered in his mom's wetness. Then her pussy and asshole started to contract.

"Mmm, mom your cumming!" Brian said.

Linda screamed as her orgasm overtook her. "Oh god, I'm cumming! It feels too fucking good."

Linda's pussy continued to contract as she lost the ability to hold herself up anymore. She leaned down lower keeping her ass in the air which only made her son go deeper inside.

"Oh god, that feels so good, I'm gonna cum too!" Brian said.

Brian slowed down a bit as he felt his own orgasm building. He started to finger his mom's tight asshole until she came again. When Linda finally stopped shaking, Brian shot a huge load inside his mom's womb.

"Ugh, ugh mom, I'm cumming inside you." Brian moaned."

"Oh! I can feel it filling me up. I love that feeling." Linda was in ecstasy.

"That was amazing." Linda said breathlessly. "I've never felt anything that good before."

"I can't believe we did that." Brian said. "We just made a porn movie." Brian and Linda lay next to each other on the kitchen floor.

"Yeah, it was kind of a crazy idea." Linda laughed. "But it was so much fun. I completely forgot to call you Mr. Long too at the end."

"Yeah, dang, I think I was calling you mom instead of Julia. They both laughed.

---

The porn movie was a huge success. Brian spent a few day editing the movie. It was about 10 minutes long, the first movie was only five minutes. Brian swore he would start thinking about baseball or anything to keep his mind off sex but fucking his own mom was so exciting to him that it was almost impossible to stop from ejaculating.

As soon as Brian posted the move the comments started pouring in.

"This is the best video ever." "Wow, these two are perfect together." "I wish I could find a woman like this."

Even more surprising than the amount of people that watched the video was how many of those people commented.

That morning Brian ran down the stairs. "Mom guess what? Our video made over one thousand dollars already!" Brian yelled happily.

"What? How many views did it get?" Linda asked.

"Over a million!" Brian replied.

"That's amazing!" Linda exclaimed.

"Well, I guess I should be happy. It's helped us pay the bills!" Brian said.

"So, when are we doing another scene?" Linda asked.

"Today!" Brian answered excitedly. "I was thinking we take some of that money and invest it into our next movie!"

"What did you have in mind. Like camera equipment?" Linda asked.

"No, I was thinking we buy you some clothes you could wear for the next scene, maybe that will help us think of one." Brian explained.

"Oh Brian! I never thought I would hear you say you wanted to go shopping. The only thing it took was you cumming inside me on video." She laughed.

Brian rolled his eyes. "Har har, let's go to the mall this will be awesome!"

Linda laughed. "First things first, I need a wig and some sunglasses, so I don't need to wear that stupid mask. You should get the same thing."

After picking up some disguises, they walked into a clothing store and Brian immediately began looking for some nice outfits. He didn't know what to expect from his mother's tastes, but he figured she wouldn't be embarrassed by him buying her clothes.

"What do you think mom?" Brian held up a super tight leather full body suit.

"I don't know that looks pretty uncomfortable." Linda replied. Linda grabbed a few things and motioned her son to follow her into the changing room.

Brian sat down on the bench while watching his mom try on clothes. The first thing was some tight-fitting hospital scrubs.

"Wow mom, you look great in this!" Brian commented.

"Thank you, Brian, you look good in that too." Linda said.

They both giggled. Linda changed into the second outfit which was skintight yoga pants and a workout bra. Linda bend over sexily showing her ass to her son.

"Do you like that mom?" Brian said smiling. "I think you look so hot!"

"It makes me feel sexy." Linda said as she blushed. Linda put on the third outfit which was a tight green blouse which barely covered her breasts and an extremely tight black mini skirt. She looked over at her son who had a huge bulge in his pants.

"Are you enjoying this?" Linda asked.

"I think you look really hot mom, but I have a question. What scene is this for?"

"I was thinking we do a teacher, student thing for the next scene, what do you think?" Linda asked.

"That sounds good." Brian tried not to sound too excited, but he was extremely horny for his mom. "Why don't we just buy it all, then film a bunch of movies over the next three days!"

Brian and his mom went home. While Linda was busy doing her makeup and changing, Brian setup the next scene. He moved his laptop into the living room and made some flash cards of the fifty states.

Linda came downstairs in the green top and skirt, she also had on her wig and glasses. "How do I look?"

"You, look so sexy Mrs. Julia." Brian giggled

"Mmm, and you look so sexy, uh, Tucker." Linda shrugged.

"Ok, so I was thinking, this movie is about Mrs. Julia teaching, um, tucker about the fifty states. She suggests every time he gets ten states right, Mrs. Julia takes off a piece of clothing. Then Tucker gets them all right and they have sex." Explained Brian.

"Mmm, that sounds very thrilling." Linda cooed.

"One more thing, Mrs. Julia likes anal sex." Brian said unsure of his suggestion.

Linda gave her son a surprised look. "Anal sex?"

"Um, yeah, I was thinking Mrs. Julia could teach Tucker how to do it. He's never done it before." Said Brian.

"Well, Mrs. Julia hasn't done it before either." Linda never thought about letting her son do that let alone anyone. She never did that with her husband, even though he would constantly beg her.

"Ok, I guess we could try it. But I have to warn you, If I say stop you stop." Linda sounded dead serious.

"Ok mom, I would never do anything to hurt you. We don't have to do it." Brian was annoyed at himself for suggesting that.

"No, no, I want to do it. Let me change." Linda said. "I think it would be lovely to have you inside there."

Brian and Linda made out for a few minutes. "I love you so much mom."

"I love you too Brian." Linda replied. She stepped back and adjusted herself. "Ok I'm ready."

Brian angled the camera toward the couch and hit record. He was still a little nervous about filming their first anal scene.

"Now Tucker, you have to know all the states before tomorrow's test. Your mom asked me to come and give you after school tutoring. How can I get you to remember these states?" Linda asked.

"I don't know, I'm having a hard time remembering them." Brian replied.

"Hmm, sounds like you need an incentive. How about every ten you get right; I take off one piece of clothing?" Linda suggested.

"Really?" Brian asked.

"Yes, if that's what it takes to help you study, I'll do it." Linda said.

Brian rattled off ten states easily. Linda took off her top, leaving just her bra. Brian did another ten and Linda took off her shoes. Brian said another ten states and Linda stood up and took off her skirt. She was just in a bra and panties now. She sat next to Brian and put her hand on his crotch.

"Only twenty more to go!" Linda said.

Brian said another ten states. Linda removed her bra. Her big tits bounced a little as they feel out of the cups. Brian said the final ten, and his mom bent down and pulled off her panties. Brian saw a few days of stubble had grown in his mom's public hair; he couldn't wait to put his mouth on it.

"Looks like you got them all!" She exclaimed.

Linda moved closer to her son and hugged him.

"I am so proud of you Tucker." She whispered in his ear. "Now it's time for your reward."

She slid her tongue across his earlobe. Brian shivered and moaned softly.

"I think you deserve something extra special for getting them all right." Linda said. "I think I'll start by giving you a nice big blowjob."

Brian gulped. He was so turned on he didn't know what to do.

His mom took his hands and placed them on her tits. Brian squeezed and kneaded them for a few seconds until she pulled away.

Linda unzipped and pulled down Brian's pants. "Mmmm, your cock is already so hard." Linda said.

Brian nodded. "Good boy, you're such a good student." Linda said.

Brian's mom leaned down and took his penis into her mouth. She licked up and down the shaft and then wrapped her lips around it. Brian felt his body tense as his pleasure grew. Linda sucked harder and faster until she heard Brian moan loudly. She pulled back and looked up at her son.

"I'm gonna cum already!" Brian gasped.

"Not yet." Linda stopped blowing her son. She lay back in the couch and opened her legs showing her son her pussy. "Why don't you show me how good you are with your mouth."

Brian crawled between his mother's legs. He kissed her inner thigh and then licked up her slit. He flicked his tongue over her clit and circled it before sucking it into his mouth. Linda moaned as her son worked his way up to her opening. He slid his fingers into her wetness and rubbed her g spot with his index finger.

"Oh yes!" Linda cried out when Brian's finger entered her.

Brian focusing entirely on his mother clit. He started sucking and slurping while fingering her. Linda's breath quickened and her hips began to move against her son's face. She grabbed Brian's head and pulled him closer to her pussy.

"I'm going to cum! Oh my god I'm cumming!" Linda screamed.

Brian's mom came hard, flooding his mouth with her pussy juices. When she finished, she collapsed onto the couch. Brian lifted his head and smiled at his mom.

"Did you like that Mrs. Julia?" Brian asked.

"I loved it." Linda said. "That was amazing. You were so good. I can't wait to see what else you can do."

"I have an idea," Brian responded. He guided her onto her knees with her hands on the couch. He got some lube that he hid under the table and squirted it all over his penis and his mom's ass. Then he stared slowly fingering her asshole.

Linda groaned and pushed back on his fingers.

"You're so tight." Brian said.

Brian slid a couple of fingers into his moms ass. "Mmm that feels good." Moaned Linda, she pinched her nipples as she moaned.

Brian pumped his fingers in and out of his mother's ass for a minute. Linda's breathing was short and shallow. She had her eyes closed and she was moaning quietly.

"Are you ready mom?" Brian asked.

"Yes." Linda replied, her voice was shaky. She was so turned on by the idea of having anal sex with her son.

Brian pulled his fingers out of his mom's ass. He slowly started to push his penis inside her. Linda's eyes flew open and she gasped. Brian kept pushing very gently, in and out, until his dick was all the way inside her ass.

"Oh my God!" Linda cried out. "It's so big! It feels so good! Fuck me baby!"

Brian started thrusting slowly again. He reached around and played with his mom's breast.

"That feels so good!" Linda breathed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! I love it!"

Brian pounded his mother's ass with his thick cock.

"Oh my god that feels so good!" Linda exclaimed.

"Do you like it mom?" Brian asked.

"Oh my god yes!" Linda shouted.

She slammed her ass back against her son's cock. As she did, she started to finger her clit. After a few seconds, Linda arched her back and her whole body shook as she came.

Brian kept fucking his mom, and she continued to cry out.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Linda screamed.

Brian fucked his mom harder. She was breathing heavy and whimpering. He knew he was close to cumming. His balls tensed and he shot a huge load of sperm into his mother's waiting anus.

"Ah, mom fuck I'm cumming in your ass." Brian grunted.

He kept shooting and pumping his seed into his mother. He felt her muscles spasm around his cock as she came again. The sensation was too intense for him to hold back any longer and he exploded into her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming." Brian cried.

Linda's orgasm lasted much longer than Brian's. They both gasped for air and held each other tightly when it was over.

"Wow. That was amazing." Linda said.

"You liked that huh?" Brian asked.

"I love it. I never thought I'd say this, but I think my son might be the best lover I ever had." Linda said, smiling at her son.

"I love you mom." Brian said, kissing his mother on the forehead.

"I love you too." Linda said. She stroked her son's cheek.

---

Linda and Brian filmed another two scenes. One was Linda as a yoga student and her son was the instructor. He put her in the plow position and came deep inside her.

The next scene Brian was a patient getting home care from a nurse. She masturbated him into a plastic sample cup from the pharmacy and drank his semen. Brian jacked off a few times to the memory of watching his mom drink his sperm and playing with it in her mouth.

They had made over fifty thousand dollars in the span of a few weeks. With some of the money, they got sound equipment and lights and a better tripod. The rest went to bills.

Linda was racking her brain trying to think of a new idea for a video. Then she thought of her sister Carla who always used to tell her about role playing with her past boyfriends. Maybe she would have a good idea.