Hardcore High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost nine minutes." She noted. "Very good once again. You may return to your seat, Daniel."

Sunny was already eagerly awaiting him, a fresh towel in hand. She dropped down to her knees and wrapped her hand around his cock, drying him off and eking out the jizz that had lazily flowed up in the aftermath of his orgasm, which she hungrily lapped up.

Meanwhile, Miss Banks had already begun testing David. Her hands were latched onto his shaft and balls, working together to tease and stroke him to completion. He shifted about in the chair, groaning from the efforts of his teacher and steadily approaching the ultimate resolution that was inevitable.

David didn't last nearly as long as Tanner. Within only a couple minutes of her switching to the double fisted method, he was already thrusting up into her hands and gritting his teeth. Watching his body language carefully, Miss Banks spotted the moment he went over the edge and dipped her head, encompassing the tip in her warm, wet mouth to contain his eruption.

She was pleasantly surprised by the sheer volume of his climax. The first explosion nearly filled her mouth to the brim, causing her cheeks to puff out before she could gulp it down. The second was just as copious and once again made her cheeks bulge, flooding her mouth with hot cum. His subsequent shots were less extensive, but still gave her a large amount to swallow down. She kept expecting it to end, but he continued to exceed her expectations by cumming for more than a minute and giving her plenty of cum. By the end of it, her belly was feeling good and full.

"Just over six minutes." She said, looking at the clock. "That's closer to average with my handjobs. What isn't average is how much you ejaculate. That was quite the finish. I'm sure that we can improve your stamina during the term, it will just take dedication. Girls, quick note. When you know that you are going to be swallowing multiple loads, it is prudent to skip the meal that would take place beforehand. This will help you avoid stomach aches which will diminish your proficiency."

Miss Banks sent over to his desk and Sunny's waiting hands and called up Chris, who lowered his pants, and dropped into the chair. He was already stiff and ready for her when she lubed up his length and began her work. His balls bounced and shifted in her hands as she toyed with them. Her well versed technique fluidly worked on his erection, stroking and rubbing him at the same time.

Glancing at the clock occasionally, she waited until the five-minute mark and then changed up to the two-handed method. Her accomplished fingers caressed him from tip to base and back again over and over. Shutting his eyes, Chris did his best to make himself last longer. His hands gripped the arms of the chair tightly until his knuckles turned white. His focus helped him to extend the test, but it was a losing battle. Releasing his pent-up breath, he gave in and allowed himself to climax, feeling Miss Banks' lips close around his head to catch his discharge.

Popping her mouth off of him at the conclusion of his orgasm, she checked the time mark. Like his friend, Daniel, he had made it past eight minutes, an impressive mark for a young man such as him. She dismissed him back to his desk and grabbed another towel from her drawer to wipe her hands dry. Free of any lube, she opened her laptop to log all of the times in her spreadsheet to keep on file for later on. When Sunny finished with Chris and returned the used towels to her, Miss Banks checked the clock once more to see what time it was.

"Thank you, gentlemen." She said. "We now have a baseline to work from. Ladies, I hope you were paying attention, because our first chapter starts tomorrow. If any of you have peaked in your textbooks yet, you might have seen that the first section is on non-penetrative sex acts. Since we have a few minutes before class ends, I'll give a quick introduction to a couple of these. Andrea, why don't you assist me with this one."

She beckoned Andrea to stand in front of her, facing the rest of the class.

"Can anyone name a non-penetrative sex act?" Miss Banks asked.

"Tittyfucking!" Sunny blurted out.

"Please raise your hand next time." Miss Banks corrected. "But yes. Breast stimulation is one of the most common examples."

She stepped up behind Andrea and reached around her, making the girl flinch as she cupped her boobs.

"I'm sure most of you have seen how this works, but just in case, it goes like so. The girl presses her breasts together, forming a tight valley for her partner's penis." Miss Banks explained, demonstrating the action on Andrea's tits as she spoke. "This act typically works best with more well-endowed women, but it can be accomplished with anyone."

Lindsay glanced down, self-consciously, at her small B-cups and blushed, knowing that the comment was probably directed at her.

"Like I said, the man puts his cock in the girl's cleavage." Miss Banks continued, releasing one of Andrea's boobs to run her finger down the center of the girl's chest, indicating to the spot. "The girl can also suck on his tip if he is on the larger side, but climax typically ends on her face and chest. Does everyone understand?"

The students echoed verbal confirmation and Miss Banks dropped her hands from Andrea's front.

"Good. We'll go into far more detail during the chapter, but that is a quick introduction." She said. "Let's move on. Andrea, please lay on the top of my desk."

Andrea's heart raced as visions of Samantha on her back being orally impaled flashed through her mind, but she did as she was asked. Miss Banks directed her to lay down with her legs pointing toward the class. When she was in position, Miss Banks grasped Andrea's ankles, holding them tightly together, and lifted her legs until her body was at a ninety-degree angle. Andrea's face burned bright red as she realized that her skirt was useless in this position, and her stockings and panties were on full display to her peers.

"Has anyone seen or experienced a thighjob before?" Miss Banks asked.

When no one raised their hand, she carried on with her explanation.

"A thighjob is fairly self-explanatory." She spoke. "It is a non-penetrative sex act that utilizes the thighs to provide stimulation. I'll demonstrate."

Holding Andrea's ankles together with one hand, she brought her other one down and flattened her palm and fingers. She inserted her hand between Andrea's thighs, and pushed it through, rubbing against her stocking clad thighs. Andrea bit her lip as she felt her teacher's pinky finger brush against her pussy, only her panties and the thin material of the stockings between them. Miss Banks repeatedly thrusted her hand between the girl's thighs, eventually drawing a squeak from her. Miss Banks hid her smile as Andrea clamped her hand over her mouth to silence her noises. Stopping her movement, she withdrew her hand from where it was squeezed between Andrea's thighs.

"Of course, in a practical demonstration with a male partner, his cock would take the place of my hand and slide between her thighs. This can be done with or without clothes depending on the man's preference. For example," She paused and ran her fingers over the thin, see through material of Andrea's stockings. "This would be an excellent material for a clothed thighjob. If a slicker, smoother surface is preferred, then nudity would work best in conjunction with a lubricant of some kind."

Glancing at the clock, Miss Banks let go of Andrea's ankles and let her drop her legs back down, hiding her panties from view as her skirt fell into place.

"It looks like we are out of time for today." She said. "Please hold your questions until next class. Read section one of the first chapter. Tomorrow, we will be going over that material. Have a good afternoon."

12