Harem Girls of the Pleasure Planet

Story Info
An Emissary arrives on a world of sexual bliss.
6.3k words
4.64
15.8k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catalog #KT56719

The following is a portion of a decrypted datastore acquired during a raid by the Plundering Fleet. When cracked, the Fleet technicians were surprised to find that it contained a journal kept by an Imperial Diplomat describing the tawdry and orgiastic practices of a barbaric frontier planet. It has been traded on the black markets of hundreds of worlds. I present it here to you, the most discerning buyer of erotica, for your consideration.

-- Trader Antonius Cardin's private and restricted collection.

The planet Himeros revealed itself beneath me as the ship came out of hyperspace. The warm light of the system's primary star illuminated the surface with warm light and framed the curvature of the sphere with a golden halo. I had to admit, it was a beautiful first impression. The seas were deep blue, the islands -- and there were countless islands -- each strung like a necklace of pearls around the throat of a beautiful courtesan. I was in love with Himeros at first sight.

I took a moment to check my orders once again, reviewing what I had already read dozens of time since my assignment from the Diplomatic Corps. Most of the statistics were dry, formal -- the products of surveyors and Imperial scouts: orbital data, population and demographic info, trade goods. But between the lines things were far more interesting: Himeros was a world of pleasure.

Six months ago, when I had stood in the offices of the Foreign Minister, the planet had seemed a little less inviting. The Minister had handed me the coded packet with my next diplomatic assignment and my face must have registered surprise.

"Don't like what you see?" She asked me, a smile creeping onto her lips. "I thought you would appreciate a change of pace after your stint on Attican VII. I heard you contracted a nasty case of swamp rot -- that is, when you weren't getting shot at by the rebels. Considering that, you may change your mind about this assignment when you get there."

"It's not that ma'am," I replied, surprised that my emotions were so easily read. "It's just that I was expecting something more..."

"Dangerous? Dirty?" The Minister teased me. "Well, the Empire calls, and you may find that advancing our interests on this border world are a little more....fun than your last port of call at least."

"I didn't mean to suggest that I was questioning..."

"Of course you weren't," she said quickly, straightening her uniform. "The simple fact is that we need a good man on Himeros to make inroads in their court and get them to accept the Emperor's will without undue bloodshed; And don't fret, the locals are quite barbaric, you'll get along just fine. You know they practice slavery don't you?"

I hadn't known, because the world was not my area of specialty, but the Imperial Archives provided the rest of the scant information available. Himeros was a frontier world, just recently rediscovered by the Scout Service. The planet had been isolated, off the main trade routes for decades, and its resulting exile had led the population to strange and unusual practices. Apparently Himeros was originally the product of a freak colony ship mis-jump several hundred years ago, a not-uncommon occurrence in the earlier days of the Empire.

The colonists were incredibly lucky in one sense -- the did arrive at a habitable world, a near-perfect specimen to sustain human settlement -- but the mis-jump also damaged the life-support systems maintaining most of the colonists in cryosleep. Details surrounding the event were sketchy, but there appeared to have been targeted chromosomal damage. Almost all of the male colonists died.

With resources scant and communication cut off, the first colonists reverted to a nearly medieval level of technology, a deficit they had only recently begun to climb out of. Even stranger, the lack of men led to the adoption of polygamy and, over the long centuries, to the institution of a unique brand of slavery.

The name of the planet itself suggested the form this took: Himeros had been a Greek god of "uncontrollable desire."

Now, at last, I stared down on the planet itself: warm, inviting, fascinating, my new assignment...for the glory of the Emperor.

----

Several hours later I found myself at the entrance to the sprawling palace complex of the planet's petty king, a despot named Justin the XVII. Still, the beauty of the place was evident. Most of the planet was warm and tropical, a paradise of verdant islands and white-sand beaches and secluded coves. The palace was built on one of the more choice specimen of these islands: an idyllic perfection of geography, like something from the South Seas of old Earth.

Plants native to the tropics had been mixed with local flora, which rendered the lush jungle that carpeted these islands eerily familiar -- at once recognizable and alien.

At my arrival the formalities were brief. I was greeted at the shuttle landing pad by a representative of Himeros' King. I was told to report to the Court the following afternoon and to spend the rest of the day becoming acquainted with my lodgings and resting from my travel. With that, the King's emissary led me down a long hallway of beautiful arches and hidden gardens and flowing fountains. I took note of the dress and manner of the people I saw.

Some of the men and women dressed in anachronistic robes, often of quite sensual and revealing cut, while others wore simple linen pants and shirts, although in fanciful colors. I was also surprised to see quite a few women wearing much less than even these robes, what I can only describe as lingerie: lacy babydolls, tight-fitted teddies -- and others in nothing more than bras and panties. There were men too, showing off just as much skin. All of these scantily-clad passersby were strikingly beautiful. I assumed that they must be members of the King's harem. It was incredibly distracting, although I avoided asking any probing questions of my host.

Shortly, we arrived at a metal door set into the wall of the hallway. The King's Emissary briefly touched the keypad and ushered me into my quarters with a reminder that I was expected at court the following day. He departed quickly, and I stepped into the low light of the room, my eyes taking a moment to adjust to what I was seeing, and nearly yelled out for help.

There was a figure sleeping on the bed.

With the sound of the door closing behind me, the figure jumped up, slid off the bed and ran towards me. She was a beautiful woman, with long, brown, wavy hair brushed to one side and piercing blue eyes. As she came forward she cast aside the robe she had been wearing to reveal what was underneath. She wore a white lace shelf-bra and panties, which showed just the tops of her stunning breasts and nipples. She was physically perfect, and I had a hard time not staring at her stunning body as she moved.

"I'm so sorry, I must have been given the wrong room..." I stammered awkwardly, but before I could turn around and leave she knelt in front of me, pushing out her perfect tits and she dropped to the floor.

"Welcome to Himeros, master," she said. "I am called Kitten, and I will be your Primary if you wish it."

"Wait, I am not from this world and I am not familiar with your customs. You are telling me this is the correct room?"

"Of course master," she replied, her downcast eyes not bold enough to meet mine. "I have been assigned as your Primary so long as I please you. If I do not, you may request another."

"What is a Primary?"

"Each member of the court may make use of members of the harem depending on his or her individual rank within the court, as well as immediate desires and needs. However, usually each court member also takes a Primary to serve them full-time, and not just on request."

I was still confused by this situation. "You mean that you will live here as well?"

"Of course master!" Kitten smiled, and dared to look up and study my face. "That is, if you wish me to remain."

I took a moment to survey my surroundings. The room was large, lavish even, far more opulent than I would have expected. There was a large bed off to the left side, behind which was an open bathroom area, complete with a tiled walk-in shower, a closed room which I assumed contained the toilet, and in the foreground, what appeared to be some sort of large bath inset into the ground. To the right there was a recessed area in the floor which contained a wrap around sofa and a flat panel that I took for a display screen. The back wall of the room was glass, through which I saw a verdant patio and seating area.

I tried to take in all of the details but I must admit that I was distracted by my new acquaintance.

"And what do you do Kitten?" I asked, aware that I probably already knew the answer.

"I am bound to serve and please my master. His pleasure is my greatest command and greatest reward." At these words of confirmation my knees went weak. I had known that the court of Himeros practiced sexual slavery, but I had not known that I was to be included in the arrangement.

"I'm not sure that I can accept your...service Kitten, because I am here representing my own people at the court, and it may not be possible for me to accept gifts such as..."

"Master, please," the woman purred, and she dropped to her knees and moved towards me, allowing my to study the perfect body, the beautiful tits, the shapely ass, the glowing eyes -- all of her perfect assets. "Please allow me to try and please you, I will be disciplined if I do not serve you well and you dismiss me at first glance. It would be a great dishonor if I fail you so easily!"

She raised her delicate hands to touch me, and I felt my cock rise and harden even more than it already was. To deny her power over me would have been a lie, and was I not supposed to learn the customs of this planet? In that moment I made a decision, the only one that I could possibly make given the circumstances. I relented to her touch.

I allowed Kitten to gently open the fly of my pants and extract my already firm cock. Without another word she began to gently lick and kiss it as if it was the most natural thing in the world, unquestioned, unconsidered. Her kisses sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. Her approach was loving, careful, deliberate and highly erotic. I moaned with pleasure.

Taking that last utterance as an invitation, Kitten swallowed my entire cock in the firm embrace of her mouth -- wet and warm -- sucking me and causing me to go weak in the knees. I gestured to the bed, and she stood up only to usher me to the side of the canopied mattress, indicated that I should sit, and then dropped back to her knees to begin gently sucking and licking on me again.

I took a moment to study her heaving tits and the beautiful line of her shelf bra that barely obscured her pink nipples. I must have moaned in pleasure again because Kitten stopped her ministrations to speak.

"Master, will you honor me with your cum today?"

"What?" I asked, surprised by the bold request. I am not inexperienced with women, but to have a woman I had just met ask plaintively for me to cum made my desire build even more for this incredible specimen of beauty and femininity.

"Yes Kitten," I said. "Of course."

She smiled at this and began to lick and kiss me gently again, running her tongue up and down the length of my shaft while smiling with happiness as if she had received a great boon. I saw something in that face that I had never seen before: desire for sex that ran to the core of her being. Kitten did not just want sex as others did. She was sex itself, compliant, permissive, open to the whim and will of her partner. She was the perfect expression of sexual power that I had ever witnessed, and yet found in a woman who in this place was a slave. How exactly did this harem work? Who was this woman who found her greatest passion, her greatest devotion, her strongest expression of herself in love and care of another person's throbbing cock? She worshiped my hard shaft with a nearly religious devotion, like a frenzied pilgrim at a holy lingam.

"Do you like sucking on me?" It felt ridiculous to speak something like that out-loud, but unbridled, wanton lust had made me say more foolish things before.

"Yes!" she said, with a tone of voice both excited and demure. "We are conditioned to love cum, to crave it."

"Conditioned?"

"Yes master," she began sucking harder, working my balls with her free hands and playing my cock as if she was the most skilled member of a concert hall's finest performers. "In the harem we learn to love our master's cum as our greatest reward. Will you reward me with your cum now?"

I could not take it anymore. It was too much, I spasmed and swore in the most profound orgasm of my life, filling Kitten's mouth with my cum as she greedily and reverently sucked on me. She swallowed every drop with the most pleasant expression of joy.

It was then, in that moment of crystalline, perfect pleasure, that Kitten said something that changed my life forever. It was the moment I knew that I must know this planet, use it, drink deeply from it's pleasures and explore all of its secrets. It was the moment when I knew I would somehow become this planet's master. It was when Kitten looked up at me with a glowing face of carnal desire and said:

"Thank you."

-----------

A couple of hours later I was eating dinner in the recessed seating area. A member of the court's waitstaff had diligently brought room service, which spared me the need to learn my way around the palace. Kitten was lounging on the other side of the large sofa as she watched me fumble with the view-screen controls. Her expression was bemused.

"Master, if you become bored of watching Kajii bird mating rituals, I could show you more of our amenities." She was referring to the current program playing on the wall-sized view-screen, which depicted a brightly-colored, native avian species hopping and jumping along a picturesque beach while a narrator offered dry commentary. I assented.

Kitten reached over me, her breasts brushing gently against my crotch and threatening to raise my erection once again. She took the control panel for the screen and moved next to me. Kitten was once again wearing her robe, but I caught a glimpse of the lacy shelf-bra underneath and I could feel my pulse quicken.

"Master, with these controls, you may view the entire harem catalog." Her hands moved quickly over the screen as I watched her tutorial. "These are all of the available members." Quickly, she browsed through profile after profile, each one depicting a beautiful member of the court harem. Most were women, but there were men as well I noticed, and each one appeared more physically perfect than the last.

"Why do they wear different clothing?" I asked.

"It signifies our ranks," Kitten answered. "As an initiate, or Rank 0 member in training at the Academy, we wear only a thong and expose the breasts. At Rank 1, we are allowed to wear a top like this," Kitten gestured to a profile photo on screen of a young woman with something resembling a bikini top, a triangular piece of fabric. "At Rank 2 we wear a shelf bra and we may begin to be assigned a primary. Until that point we only perform 'supplemental' or general service."

"So you are at Rank 2?"

"Yes master," she nodded. "At Rank 3 we wear either a teddy or a babydoll depending on our own preferences and the desires of our primary, if any. You will see that there are a wide range of such styles."

I did see, and she showed me dozens of such examples in a large number of colors and patterns.

"At Rank 4 we wear a bodysuit, and a Rank 5 member wears whatever he or she wishes. She has attained the highest level of the harem and is either a specialist within one school of pleasure, a Primary to the upper echelon of nobility, or devotes her life to teaching the arts to younger generations and preserving our great traditions."

"Fascinating," I said, my arousal growing at the gorgeous and well-dressed flesh on display.

"Master," Kitten continued, "I should also tell you that a person of your rank has significant abilities to draw from the harem for short periods. I am assigned as your primary, but you may summon up to four other members for trysts of four hours or less."

"Up to four others!"

"Yes sir. Would you like to invite one of these?"

I looked back at the screen, where a library of beautiful beings were listed, each displaying their generous assets and accompanied by extensive physical and personal data. I admit that it was hard to choose, but my eyes were drawn to one other, a lovely specimen named "Robin" whose red hair flowed around her ample breasts in cascading locks. In the photo she wore the triangular top of a Rank 1 member.

"Let's invite her," I said, trying to contain my excitement. This would be a rare and special treat.

Kitten smiled and her hands moved over the control pad. I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom area, dropping my clothing as I went. I had taken a long journey already and I was in need of a good shower, and so I entered the enormous tiled space and turned the faucets, letting out a sigh of relief as I felt the hot water running over me. I was only half-way through washing up when I heard the tone of the doorbell sound.

I exited the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist and I was greeted with a wonderful sight. Kitten and our new visitor Robin were standing in the area near the couch and kissing one another. The two women were in a passionate embrace, and they explored each other's bodies with their hands. I saw that Robin's top and thong were bright red, and they contrasted beautifully with Kitten's white lace lingerie. As I approached, the two women continued their passionate greeting, slowly and deeply kissing each other and running their hands down each other's perfect bodies.

I immediately became erect.

The two women stopped their kissing for a moment and Kitten turned towards me.

"Master, this is Robin and she seeks to serve your pleasure with me."

The other women bowed her head in acknowledgment and I drank in the tight, beautiful body, the ample breasts held back by thin cotton, the pulsating desire that poured out of her every movement, the hunger in her eyes.

"Do I please you master?" Robin asked.

"Yes, you please me very much."

I walked towards them, and as I did I dropped the bathrobe from my still wet body. The two women smiled greedily at the sight of my erect cock and I joined them in their embrace. The feel of two mouths kissing each other and me, four hands on my body -- it was intense and overwhelming.

Kitten gently indicated that I should sit, and I relaxed back into the deep couch and the two women dropped to their knees, still kissing one another. After a few moments, they turned their attention to me, with Kitten kissing my mouth and running her hands down my naked body and Robin moving downwards to begin kissing my cock.

I moaned in ecstasy, but that was only the beginning, because Kitten then joined her, and the two women began to lovingly, gently, slowly run their tongues up and down my erect cock, licking back and forth as I fell backwards into oblivion. They began to take turns, one sucking the shaft and the other sucking on my balls. It was a feeling and an experience that I can hardly put into words, even in the most private of journals. It was pure, intense pleasure.

For long moments I watched them, occasionally reaching out to touch one of their cheeks or pet their heads as they moved back and forth in harmony. Kitten and Robin worked beautifully in concert with one another, lavishing attention on my entire cock and balls as well as my inner thighs. At times they would kiss each other with my cock in between. At other times that would alternate, one on top, the other on the bottom. They both met my eyes and smiled as they gleefully pleasured me.

12