Harem House Ch. 01: Seduction

Story Info
Joseph returns to claim all his mother and sisters holes.
4.7k words
4.54
32k
69

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** All characters are age eighteen or older. I would like to thank, kenjisato and Gunter99 for their help in editing this story.*****

After the death of his father, Joseph had been sent to live with his uncle and then to return on his eighteenth birthday, per his father's last wishes. In that time, Joseph studied hard and was trained in several different forms of martial arts.

At first, he had wondered why his dad would have sent him there, especially since his uncle was a strict teacher when it came to martial arts and when it came to school. Still, he knew his uncle only had his best interest in mind; therefore Joseph had trained both his body and mind so that he could handle any situation; whether it be a school, physical, or social issue.

After six years of training, Joseph is six feet and three inches tall, with broad shoulders, a chiseled muscular frame, and sporting an eleven-inch cock. His hair is in a long ponytail and his dark skin was smooth and tight, barely showing any fat. Yet, in all that time, he had no physical interaction with any girls. In fact, his uncle kept him too busy between his studies and training to have any time for girls.

Although, like any red-blooded African-American guy, there had been many times that girls flooded his mind. The crazy part of it, though, is that the girls who filled his fantasies were - his mother Stephanie, and his sisters, Emerald, Xaria, Uma, Andrea, and his twin sister Lucy. Joseph knew it is normal to think about girls, but what confuses him why is it his sisters he thinks of, especially Lucy. Still, he knows for now he didn't need the distraction.

The night before his eighteenth birthday his uncle walks into Joseph's room, "Are you ready to go home, kid?"

Chuckling, Joseph answers "I'm not sure. This has been my home for so long, it's going to be weird being there again. Still, I'm excited about seeing mom and my sisters."

"Well you should be excited. I know they're excited to see you, and you will be in for quite the surprise when they see you. Although, there is one last thing you should know, and this is something your father told me before he passed away."

Surprised, Joseph's eyes widened, "Really? What is it, Uncle Dave?"

Looking at his nephew, he explains "When your dad asked me about having you stay with me, it was to train you to be the man of the house, so that you could take care of your mother and sisters - emotionally, financially and sexually. He also told me that once you go home, you will have three weeks to claim your mother and sisters sexually and if you do, you will be granted access to a trust fund your father had started when you were born.

"Also since you came to live with me, I have been the one managing the finances for your mother and sisters and over the last two years, I've watched as you have been doing it. Now, if you cannot claim your mother and sisters in the next three weeks, your trust fund will go to your aunt, your mother's sister, and she will try to talk your mother and sisters out of sleeping with you, but I have confidence you will do this easily. Go, get some rest, we have a long drive tomorrow."

While lying in his bed, Joseph thinks about everything that had just been explained to him, and his thoughts start to drift towards Lucy and how much he especially misses her. As kids they had been inseparable, but now, so much has changed, would they even be as close? Or would she not want anything to do with him? Soon, his thoughts start to spiral out of control as he tries to go to sleep. Then, he thinks his mom might know about all of this, and might be able to help him figure it out. As he does, it helps calm his mind, and he drifts off to sleep.

*******************************

The next morning after Joseph wakes up, he packs his things and takes a shower, then gets dressed. As he loads his stuff in his uncle's SUV, he takes one last look at the place has called home for the last six years. When he gets in, Uncle Dave starts driving, and as he does Joseph drifts off to sleep. Thoughts of his mother start to fill his mind, at least what he remembers of her. He had always known his mother was beautiful; in his dream, he thinks of her as a woman - a very sexy woman - from what he remembers. In fact, his mind drifts off to the night before he left, when he had lain in bed with his mother, Stephanie.

That night, she was wearing a pajama suit that did nothing to hide her thick hips, thighs or her massive chest. Still at the time, he was more concerned on how much he would miss her and his sisters.

She held him and said, "Joseph, I know this is difficult, but if you follow your uncle's directions, you'll be back here soon enough and when you are, we'll have a big party just for you to celebrate your coming home."

At the time, the idea of the party, brought him excitement and like any kid, he asked, "Can we just skip me going away and have the party tomorrow?"

Smiling, she said, "No. We can have the party when you come home. Besides, while you prepare, I need to get your sisters ready for it, as well."

After that, Joseph awakes to his uncle saying "We're almost there, we have about another hour before we get there." Nodding to his uncle, Joseph watches as he pulls into a rest stop to use the restroom and get gas.

Meanwhile, Stephanie and her daughters are all a buzz as they are getting themselves ready for Joseph's homecoming. The house is already decorated with balloons, and banners to welcome their brother home. As the girls get ready each of them are doing their makeup, after deciding what they would be wearing when Joseph got home.

Now each of the girls has their own style and confidence. For example, Stephanie, their five-foot-ten-inch-tall mother, is wearing a white sundress that clings to her body, showing off her coffee-colored skin, thick hips, massive 46GGG breasts and her sexy legs. If anyone was to see her right now, they would think she's getting ready for a hot date, rather than welcoming her son home.

In fact, all the girls are doing something similar, Emerald is the eldest of the girls and is the one that has to set the example for the rest of them. Standing at five foot nine, and thick like her mother, she is wearing a white blouse that hugs her mocha-colored torso, which could barely contain her 46HHH breasts, along with a blue skirt that shows off her smooth, shapely legs.

Next is Xaria, who isn't as tall as her mother or sisters, standing at five-seven with a 40FFF bust; she is smaller, but she is definitely thick in all the right places. With her braided hair and her smooth, ebony skin, she was dressed in a red blouse and a black pencil skirt; her glasses accentuate her eyes, she looks like she is about to conduct a power meeting.

Now Uma, was five-eight and her skin is like dark caramel, is dressed in tight yoga pants and a sports bra that could barely contain her 46FFF bust. Her sister Amanda who was the same height, is dressed conservatively, wearing a sweater vest, and a skirt that comes down to her knees. Still, the outfit still shows much of her curves, light-mocha skin and her 44HHH breasts.

Finally, there's Lucy, who is the most excited to see her twin brother and standing at five-foot-seven, her 48HHH breasts bounced around as she ran around the house dressed in short shorts and a tight t-shirt, while the light bounced off her chocolate-colored skin.

Once the girls have finished the final preparations, they gather in the living room, while their mother, Stephanie looks at everything. "Everything looks like all of you - simply amazing. Now, we know your brother will be here any minute, and when he walks through the door, I need you all to slowly approach him and not tackle him to the floor."

When Stephanie says this, she looks directly at Lucy; the others start to laugh, and as they do, Lucy asks, "Why are you lookin' at me momma? Last time I checked, I'm not the only one excited about Joseph coming back."

Emerald chimes in, "That's not the point, Lucy. All mom is saying is to give the guy a chance to breathe when he walks in. I mean, honestly, we're all beautiful women and this would be an overload for anyone, especially our brother, who hasn't been around for the last six years."

Smiling, Stephanie concurs,"Exactly, tn addition to this, once he walks in I want Emerald to show him to his room, so he can get settled and ready for dinner, and the rest of you, you have three weeks to decide how you want your relationship with your brother to be. I'm not going to force you into anything; still, you all know about why he left and why he's coming home now. So get ready to make a decision."

As the girls think about what their mother had said, the doorbell rings and Stephanie goes to answer the door. When she sees Joseph on the monitor, she whispers "He's here, girls."

The girls all stand up. When she opens the door she hugs her son tightly and as he walks in, she asks "Where's your Uncle Dave? I thought he was coming inside with you?"

Shaking his head, Joseph replies "He said he has plans while he's in town and won't be able to join us."

As Joseph follows his mother into the living room, he's amazed at how beautiful she looks and as he comes to see his sisters, he's equally as impressed - his cock starts to get hard as he looks at each of them. Then, one by one, they hug him.

And when it comes to be Lucy's turn, she hugs him extra tight and whispers, "I've missed you a lot bro."

Emerald then says, "All right, you two, break it up. Now, Joseph, let me show you to your room. The house has changed quite a bit since you were here last."

Chuckling, Joseph says, "I've noticed Em, now lead the way."

Turning toward the stairs, Emerald leads Joseph up the staircase and past hers and her sisters' rooms. When they reach the end of the hall, they end up at their mother's room, and they enter.

Joseph looks around, asking "Isn't this mom's room?"

Turning to him Emerald smiles "Yes, she told me to tell you this is your room now too. There's also an empty dresser on the right, where you can put your things away. Dinner is ready whenever you are; don't keep us waiting too long, bro."

Before she turns to leave, she steps toward her brother, places her hands on his muscular chest, leans in, and kisses him on the lips, her hands slipping around him.

As his lips feel hers against his, he returns her kiss and begins to wrap his strong arms around her.

Though the kiss lasts a moment, Emerald looks into her brother's eyes. "Mmmmm, I enjoyed that, bro. We'll definitely have to continue this later. Now get ready for dinner."

At the same time Stephanie and the girls are setting the table, Xaria says, "I know Joseph was surprised to see us, but I have to admit seeing him is just as surprising."

Uma then smiles, "I agree, I never expected him to have so many muscles."

Amanda, smiling, mutters, "Yes, muscles. So many, many muscles."

Hearing her daughters, Stephanie glances at Lucy and asks, "So Lucy, what do you think of how your brother looks?"

As they finish setting the table, Lucy looks up and says "Even though he is my brother, he's definitely a hunk and could make any woman wet between the legs." With that they all start to laugh, knowing she's absolutely right.

Emerald comes down, soon followed by Joseph, who is smiling, says, "This looks like an awesome spread, it's been a long time since I've seen a meal like this. So how about we chow down."

Smiling, his sisters and mother nod and sit down to start eating. While they sit and eat, each of the girls ask Joseph about how he had been living with Uncle Dave, and what he had been taught.

Each time, he would respond, by saying, "He taught me how to fight, how to maintain a household." When they would inquire, wanting more detail, he would talk about each of the fighting styles he'd learned.

After dinner is finished, the girls clean up the table and Stephanie takes Joseph by the hand. "Let's head to bed; there are a few things that we need to discuss, my son."

Joseph nods and the two slip upstairs. Once upstairs they enter the master bedroom and the door closes.

Stephanie looks at her son, "You've grown to be such a handsome young man, Joseph. I know you must have a lot of questions and you can ask me whatever you wish, I will do my best to answer them for you."

Smiling, Joseph returns her stare asking, "All right, mom. I guess my first question is why did you have me move my things into your bedroom, instead of one of the other rooms?"

Without turning away, she answers "Well as you know, you are now the man of this house and I know of the agreement your father made. I also thought what better way to show that, than to have you share the master bedroom with me, and for me to teach you how to pleasure a woman - any woman - and make them yours... starting with me.

"So what do you say, my son? Are you ready for momma to teach you the art of sexual seduction?"

Stepping toward her, he leans in next to her ear. "Yes, I am momma. The real question is... are you ready for your son to conquer you and make you his?"

Then without another word, he places his hand on her cheek, leans in to kiss her, slowly and deeply. As he does this, his hands start to rub and caress her body; with each of his touches, his hands firmly grip his mother's body, pulling her closer to him and his well-defined body. Though it is his second kiss, his hands grip and explore her body, which arouses her immensely and causes her body to grind against his.

Then with his hands, he lifts her up and carries her to the bed. Once there, he lays her down, continuing to kiss and caress her body, while at the same time grinding his hard cock against her clit. As he does this his hands caress her ass, and he notices she's not wearing any panties.

He whispers in her ear "Naughty mommy, you're starving to have your son's thick cock slide in and fuck you long and hard, aren't you?"

Looking back at him, she smiles "Yes, baby, I want you to claim me, by fucking me senseless. Then after that I want you to claim all of your sisters, too."

Hearing this, his cock twitches and he pulls the sundress over his mother's head, revealing her naked bottom and bra-covered breasts. His hands then move to remove her bra, and as her breasts spill free, his mouth latches onto her left nipple. He begins to slowly lick it, while his right hand caresses her left breast, while his clothed groin continues to grind against her bare clit.

A few seconds pass, his mother starts to grind against him, as her pussy grows wetter with her arousal.

She then moans out, "Fuck, Joseph, I want you. I need you. Please fuck all my holes and fill them all with your seed."

When he hears this he, lifts his head, saying "Very well, mom, but my first load must be down your throat, if I'm to claim all your holes. Now, show me how much you want my seed; strip me and get on your knees, deepthroat my cock like a good slut-mommy."

He gets to his feet, and watches, while she gets on her knees and starts to take off his pants. Once they're off and his eleven-inch cock is free, his mother looks at it with such hunger in her eyes, that she begins to drool slightly as she starts to kiss and lick his cock. Feeling her lips on his cock, causes Joseph to groan in pleasure, he looks at his mother, and watches as his cock slowly begins to disappear down her throat.

Looking at her sucking his cock, he groans, "Fuuuuuck mom, that feels so fucking good."

Hearing this she starts to increase her pace and sucks him harder and faster, while gently fondling his balls. With each passing moment his cock goes deeper and deeper into her mouth; it throbs and pulses in her throat.

He can feel his orgasm approaching, and shouts, "Ohhhhh fuck, mom, I'm gonna cum."

Her son's moans of pleasure are music to her ears, she redoubles her efforts, and looking at him, takes her mouth off his cock long enough to say, "Go ahead baby, fill momma's throat with your seed and claim me as your slut-mommy."

Quickly she goes back to sucking him and as she does, his cock continues to throb as he approaches his first orgasm. With her mouth, she continues to milk his cock, then his hips thrust as his orgasm overtakes him and he begins to flood his mother's throat with his seed. As she continues to suck him she gulps down as much of his seed as she can; still, there's so much that some of it spills out the sides of her mouth.

After he's finished cumming, Stephanie wipes the sides of her mouth and swallows the remaining cum. "Mmmmm, you taste delicious, baby. Now how about you claim momma's pussy next." With that, she grabs his cock which is still rock hard and starts to lick and kiss it. With each of her kisses, his cock begins to throb and pulse in her mouth and against her full lips.

Looking down at her as she kisses his cock, he caresses her cheek and smiling at her, he guides her to the bed, lays her down, and spreads her legs. Then crawling on the bed, he gets between her legs, placing his hands on her thighs, he looks at her pussy and notices how it glistens from her juices.

Though this is his first time seeing a pussy, he moves completely on instinct and slowly moves closer, begins to lick it. As he does this, his tongue begins to explore her outer lips, before sliding inside, causing her to arch her back.

She begins moaning, "OHHHHH! FUCK! JOSEPH, PLEASE BABY, GO DEEPER! PLEASE, MOMMY NEEDS TO CUM!"

Hearing her pleas, he grins, as he savors the taste of her pussy. He continues to lick her, and with each lick, his tongue goes deeper; it starts to rub her clit, causing her hips to grind and buck against his face wildly. At the same time, his cock returns to full mast; he gets an idea and continues to lick her.

She shouts "MMMMM, BABY, THAT'S IT! MAKE ME CUM, OHHHHH FUCK! YOUR MOUTH FEELS SO GOOD ON MY PUSSY!"

While he continues to do this, her body continues to buck and grind against his face, as it does, he readies himself by pulling back.

His mother looks at him in shock, and asks, "Baby, why did you st -...".

Before she can finish her sentence, he slides his entire cock inside her, stretching her pussy like no man ever has. Her hands then move to his chest, as she screams, "MMMMM, THAT'S IT, BABY! STRETCH MY PUSSY WITH THAT HUGE COCK OF YOURS!"

Leaning forward he begins to thrust; as he does, he can feel his mother's squeeze and grip his cock, driving him wild, causing him to pound her harder and harder. Each time her pussy squeezes his cock, he feels his balls beg for release, and notices how her body grinds with his.

Leaning her head back, she says, "That's it baby, fuck my pussy with that huge cock of yours. Mmmm, make mommy cum and claim my pussy - fill it with your seed. Flood my pussy with all that delicious cum you have in those nuts of yours."

Driven by both her words and his own arousal, Joseph continues to plow his mother; his cock throbs against her pussy lips and clit, signaling his own release is near. Feeling her son's cock throbbing deep inside her pussy drives her over the edge, causing her to have an orgasm that rocks her to the core - her pussy clamps on his cock, sending Joseph over the edge.

He shouts, "Fuuuuuck, Mom, I'm cuuuuumming! I'm cummmmming deep inside your sweet pussy!"

As he empties his balls inside her, she shouts, "THAT'S IT, BABY! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR SEED! CLAIM MY PUSSY, WITH YOUR COCK AND CUM!" As Joseph floods his mother's pussy with his seed, each blast echoes through her body, causing a vibrating effect on her clit, so that she has several quick orgasms one after another.

Once they're finished with their climaxes, smiling at her, Joseph leans in and kisses his mother; then whispers, "Two holes down and one to go, mommy. Are you ready for me to claim your ass, and fill it with my seed?"

12