Harem House Ch. 03: Xaria X-capades

Story Info
Joseph returns home to claim his mother and sisters holes.
7.9k words
4.65
11k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** All characters are 18 years of age or older and thanks to Kenjisato for his help with this story*****

While Joseph and Emerald sleep upstairs, Stephanie grabs a flute and bottle of red wine, heads to the living room. Sitting on their black leather couch and pouring a glass of wine for herself. As she starts to drink it, she grabs the remote on the table next to her, turns on the TV, and switches to the closed circuit camera, to review what Joseph and Emerald had been up to while she was out. As she does, she feels her own pussy get wet, from watching him claim his sister.

Stephanie has just finished her first glass of wine, when Xaria and Uma walk in, and see Joseph as he starts to mount Emerald and claim her pussy.

Seeing this Xaria chuckles, "I see our little brother... isn't so little anymore, and isn't wasting any time."

Chuckling, Uma responds, "I agree, I can't wait to feel that magnificent monster of a cock violate all of my holes."

Turning to her daughters, Stephanie replies, "Don't worry both of you will have your time with him. I just hope he has enough left for me tonight."

Shaking her head, Xaria comments, "Damn, mom, you and Emerald are going to wear him out before the rest of us get a turn." Unable to continue watching without rubbing one out right there, Uma heads to the room she shares with Xaria.

"I see someone couldn't hold it in," says Xaria with a chuckle.

Smiling, Stephanie adds, "I don't blame her, this is really hot. Although when Amanda and Lucy get home, I'll wake up Joseph and Emerald, there are some things we need to go over concerning the terms of the will your father had written before passing. For the time being, why don't you go help your sister relieve herself."

Before Xaria can go upstairs, Amanda and Lucy walk in and see the TV, and it's at the point where Joseph is entering Emerald's ass. The moment Lucy sees this, she licks her lips "Mmmmm, now that is a crazy, cock my twin has. It's too bad, I have to wait my turn."

Standing to her feet, Stephanie tells everyone, "Xaria, go get your sister, I'll get the two sleepy heads from my room and we'll meet in the kitchen. There's some information I need to give you all, and it will be easier if it's together." She heads to her room to get Joseph and Emerald.

When Uma gets to her room, she shuts the door and strips off all her clothes, gets ready for a little private time. Before she can Xaria walks in, "Sorry to spoil your fun, sis, but mom wants us all downstairs. Although if you hurry up, I can help you scratch that itch after dinner 'cause I also need to cum, too."

Frustrated at not being able to start, is already annoying, but the thought of having Xaria help her get there definitely will make things easier. So Uma gets up, puts on a pair of yoga pants and a matching yoga top, then replies, "All right, I'm ready to go. So, where's this meeting?"

"It's in the kitchen," Xaria answers, "mom went to wake up Joseph and Em, is going to meet us all there."

As they leave the room, Uma asks "So, Xaria, if we're going in order from age, that would make you next wouldn't it?"

With a mischievous grin, she responds, "Yes it would, and I already have some ideas I want to try with our brother. Especially now that I have a better idea on how big that cock of his is."

"What kind of ideas do you have?" asks Uma, with an eagerness.

Shaking her head, Xaria says, "For now, that's my secret, once it happens, I'll tell you every juicy detail."

After Stephanie wakes up Joseph and Emerald and gets them downstairs, and seeing that all her other children are there, she starts speaking, "As you all know the terms of your father's will represent an unusual case and I just got done talking with the attorney handling it, and found that there are some specifics we were not aware of. The first being that, Joseph does have to claim each of us starting with me, then Emerald, which Joseph has already done.

"This means that the next one is Xaria, then Uma, Amanda and finally Lucy. The next thing I learned is that in order for it to count, it must be recorded and the attorney will come here to review it. The last part you all need to know is that if Joseph fucks anyone outside the family before he claims all of you, or fucks any of you out of the order, he will lose his trust fund immediately, and it will go to Aunt Victoria. This, however, does not apply to those he has already claimed. Meaning Emerald and I can sleep with him whenever we like, and that won't affect anything, but with the rest of you, he must claim you in order and after that we can have a bit more fun."

Before Stephanie can continue, Emerald stands up and says, "Speaking of her, she stopped by earlier and I told her to come by when you are home, mom."

Shaking her head, Stephanie says, "That's just great, please tell me she didn't meet Joseph?"

Emerald replies, "She did, but I told her Joseph was out with Uma and that Joseph was my friend David."

Looking at Joseph, Stephanie says, "I was hoping to tell you this later, but it looks like I need to explain things now. As you know if you don't fulfill the requirements of your trust fund, it will go to your Aunt Victoria. What you don't know is that, before any of you were born, she, your father and I were sexually active together. It was after your father decided to marry me that she cut herself off and became bitter toward your father. Since then, she has been trying to destroy this family and would love nothing more than to leave us penniless."

Standing to his feet, Joseph says, "Well then, we're just going to find a way to stop her, the best way would be to just claim the rest of you as soon as possible."

Stephanie then says, "As much as we would love that, you still need time to recover even with your youth. Maybe we can get your Uncle Dave to distract her, for a bit. Emerald, can you get dinner ready while I call your Uncle Dave." Stephanie excuses herself and the siblings talk amongst themselves.

Lucy then looks at Xaria, saying, "So, Xaria, I guess you're the next one to get claimed by Joseph, are you excited?"

Xaria looks back at Lucy "That's for me to know and for Joseph to find out. Besides, we all know how thirsty you are for him, just remember, little sister, you're last on the list for a reason."

Joseph decides to head upstairs to relax and as he does, Lucy starts to follow him.

Uma blocks her, and says "Lucy, it's no secret we all want Joseph, but I think it's best not to overload him; although,it might be best to have Xaria go after him. In the meantime, why don't you figure out how you want your first time with Joseph to be." Turning to Xaria, she says, "Go check on Joseph, I'll keep the natives here in line."

With that, Xaria slowly goes upstairs and as she does, she has a sway in her hips that taunts Lucy.

Watching this Lucy pouts, mumbling, "This isn't fair. I just want to talk to him."

Amanda chuckles adding, "Lucy, we know the kind of talking you want to do and it's not with your mouth. How about you and Uma go work out for a bit, and take your mind off your brother."

Hearing this, Uma gets the perfect workout idea, takes Lucy by the hand and they head to the basement, where they have their own personal gym. When they reach the gym, Uma says, "All right Lucy, put a couple of mats down and we can get started."

************************************

At the same time, Xaria gets to Joseph's bedroom and knocks on the door, asking "Are you okay, bro?"

Smiling at her, he answers, "I'm fine, I just wanted to take everything in and relax a bit. What about you, Xaria? Do you have any concerns with this situation?"

Stepping into the room, she sits on the bed, "Nope, not a one. Although, I do have some ideas for our first time and how I want it to be."

Sitting up, Joseph asks, "Really, what ideas are those?"

Leaning toward him, she offers "How about I show you tomorrow, throughout the day, and after the school closes. That is, if you're brave enough to come with me tomorrow?"

Grinning, he responds, "All right then, it's a date."

He then leans in and kisses her gently on the lips, pulling her to him as he caresses her body.

Looking into her eyes, he asks "Has anyone ever told you what a hot principal you are?"

Shaking her head, she sighs, "Unfortunately all the time, but it's usually in the most inappropriate ways and it's why I spend a majority of time in my office. I know I shouldn't, but it's easier than dealing with all the whistles and stares I get from both faculty and students."

Holding her close, he says, "Well, if you want, you can introduce me as your boyfriend and not your brother. That way, I can kiss you while we have lunch. Maybe we could kiss under the bleachers for a bit. How's that sound?"

Surprised by his words, she replies, "I would like that, Joseph. I would like that a lot."

Before anything else can be said, Amanda knocks on the door. "I hate to interrupt, but dinner is almost ready, and Emerald sent me to get everyone. See you downstairs."

The two siblings look at each other, and Xaria is impressed at how strong and tender her brother is with her, not just in a sexual way; he's also the same way in regard to her personal life. Xaria has always had to be the strong and imposing one of her sisters and though she knows she's pretty, more often than not, people treat her like she's more porn star than a professional.

However, with Joseph, he sees her as a beautiful woman and a professional. She also notices she can simply be just a woman; he would be there to take care of her because of his love for her. Holding her there for a few more minutes, they get up and head downstairs, hand in hand.

*******************************

After dinner, the girls notice Joseph and Xaria are getting pretty close.

Stephanie interjects "It seems like you two have gotten close pretty quick; just remember, Xaria, he's all mine tonight."

Chuckling, she reveals, "Actually, Joseph is going with me to school tomorrow, he and I will be back around six o'clock tomorrow."

Realizing the time, Xaria tells them that they will be getting home tomorrow, Stephanie knows she has something planned. The rest of dinner is pretty normal, although the girls do tease Emerald for being such a wild animal in bed; which causes her to blush a bit. As everyone finishes their dinner, Emerald goes and washes the plates.

Joseph then kisses Xaria on the lips, and says, "Let me help her with the dishes and then we can prepare for tomorrow."

She smiles back at him, "Go ahead, bro tomorrow I have you all to myself."

Once the dishes are done, Joseph heads to his room and when he gets there, his mother is holding a video camera, with several discs for it.

"When you go to the school with Xaria tomorrow, be careful." She adds, "Also, take the camera; I have a feeling you will need it, for what your sister has planned. I know your Aunt Victoria might not look like it, but she is very dangerous, with you being outside of the house, I worry about your safety."

He enters the room, locking the door and taking the camera and discs, "I understand, mom, I'll be careful, Uncle Dave trained me well."

Smiling at her son, she steps to him and kisses him; as he kisses her back, she asks, "Do you have anything left in your tank for me tonight, baby?"

He then lifts her in his arms and lays her on the bed, saying "Of course. I've been saving myself for you after I claimed Emerald." He begins to kiss her neck, starts stripping off her clothes. As her beautiful body comes into his view, he leans forward and begins to lick her nipples, while his hand starts to rub her pussy. Moving his fingers gently over her clit, Joseph rubs it in small circles; while his tongue dances over her nipples, which causes Stephanie to arch her back in pleasure.

Feeling the immense pleasure of his tongue and finger she shouts, "RIGHT THERE, JOSEPH, DON'T YOU DARE STOP. MAKE ME CUM, THEN FUCK MY BRAINS OUT, BABY!!! MAKE MOMMY YOUR WHORE."

Hearing this, Joseph increases the speed of his fingers and tongue, which causes Stephanie's body to tighten up and cums hard. Joseph watches this, smiles as his cock gets rock hard, spreads her legs as she calms down from her orgasm, and in one quick thrust, Joseph slides all of his cock inside her and starts a steady rhythm, before Stephanie can recover from her previous orgasm.

Looking at her son and lover, she shouts, "FUCK JOSEPH, YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD!!! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN, YOU SEXY AND HANDSOME MOTHERFUCKER!!! OHHHHH THAT'S IT KEEP FUCKING ME AND MAKE ME YOUR MOMMY WHORE!!!"

Sitting up, Joseph removes his shirt, revealing his muscular chest to his mother and punishes her pussy with his magnificent, monster cock. With each thrust, his cock throbs and pulses against her pussy and clit, causing her to thrust back against him, they both moan in pleasure. His cock throbs faster and harder, Joseph grabs her breasts, while his cock reaches her G-spot.

Feeling her son's cock stretch and fill her pussy, drives Stephanie wild to the point, her body goes limp and moves with each thrust like a rag doll.

Holding on to her Joseph's thrusts increase to the point he's going to explode inside her, he shouts "OHHHHHH FUCK MOM!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!! I'M GONNA CUM DEEP INSIDE YOU!!!"

Lost in her own orgasm Stephanie responds "GO... AHEAD... I'VE... BEEN... CUMMMING... OVER... AND... OVER... FOR... A... WHILE.... NOW... I'VE... LOST... COUNT... HOW... MANY... ORGASMS... I'VE... HAD... ALREADY!"

Hearing her broken speech, sends him over the edge, and with his next thrust, he explodes inside her and fills her pussy with his spunk. Having exhausted themselves, Joseph lies down and pulls Stephanie to him, and they fall asleep.

The next day, Xaria wakes up an hour earlier and starts to get ready for her day. She's excited that her 'boyfriend' will be by her side today. Amazed that Joseph offered to be her boyfriend, she gets her clothes, heads to the bathroom and starts the shower. When the water for the shower is ready, she steps in, lets the water run all over her enchanting ebony skin; as it does, she starts to lather up her loofah, and begins to soap up her body.

She starts with her arms, then her thighs and legs; she imagines what it would be like if Joseph was in there with her right now. She can feel her body heat up, her hands move to her stomach, then travel up to her beautiful breasts. Gripping her heavy breasts, she imagines it's Joseph manhandling her breasts and bringing them into her mouth.

Her arousal takes over her and starts to moan, "Joseph, your hands feel so good. Please take me, please take me right here in the shower."

Unbeknownst to Xaria, Joseph had gotten up early and when passing by the bathroom, and hearing Xaria moaning, he quietly enters the bathroom and locks the door. He looks towards the shower and notices the shower door is fogged up.

He hears her moaning "Mmmmm, Joseph, I want to feel your hands over my body. I want you to take me and make me one of your women."

Joseph strips; standing there naked, slips in the shower, and starts to rub Xaria's thighs and kiss her neck. This startles her, causing her to turn around and before she can say a word, he leans in and kisses her. As their lips meet, his hands start to rub and caress her body, his cock becoming immediately hard.

When the kiss ends, she smiles. "Joseph what are you doing here?"

"I was walking by the bathroom and heard your moans, so I thought I would join you. You look delicious, by the way."

She smiles at his words, and says "Thanks for joining me. I wish we could stay here, but we really need to get going. Besides, I've got some special stuff planned for today."

Pulling her close, he replies, "Anytime, Xaria, it was my pleasure and I look forward to what you have planned for us today." Joseph then slips out of the bathroom, taking his clothes heads toward his room to get ready.

Joseph finishes his shower and gets dressed in a black suit, with a blue silk shirt. He grabs the camera and discs, puts them in a bag and heads downstairs to meet Xaria. When he gets downstairs and sees Xaria, he pauses, sees her braided hair draped over her shoulders, rather than in the bun she had yesterday. She is wearing a blue blazer, with a blue pencil skirt that stops mid-thigh and showing off her luxurious legs,and a black blouse. To finish the outfit, she is wearing a pair of four-inch black fuck-me heels.

Normally, she wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction of looking at her like their pornstar version of a female principal, but today is different because her boyfriend is with her. Taking each other's hand, they head out the door and Xaria shows him her car, which is a Ford Escape; he helps her in and then gets in himself.

Driving to the school, she notices the backpack and asks, "So what's in the backpack, bro?"

Chuckling, he answers, "It's a video camera with several discs for filming. I figured I could act like I'm doing a documentary on you to hide whatever you have planned for afterwards."

Smiling, she replies, "Ohhhhh, I love it."

When they reach the school, she parks in her assigned spot, and Joseph gets out and goes to her door, opens it.

Xaria steps out, the normal noise of the parking lot comes to a complete silence, because all eyes are on Principal Xaria. As she exits the car, she wraps her arms around Joseph's neck, she kisses him hard, and deeply to show that he is hers, she is his. After the kiss, they grab their bags and she escorts him into the building.

Joseph can tell that he's made a number of male and female faculty jealous by the kiss he has shared with her.

After getting Joseph a visitor's pass, she escorts him to her office and tells the receptionist to direct all issues to the Assistant Principal Jennifer for today. She locks the door and presses Joseph against the wall and kisses him fiercely, whispering "Thank you for that kiss earlier. Normally, I don't dress like this because I want to be taken seriously. Today, however, I dressed like this for my man, my boyfriend."

Holding her close, he kisses her back and replies, "Anytime. So what do you have on your agenda for us today?"

Smiling, she responds, "Well first I thought you could claim my mouth for breakfast. Next my pussy for lunch and then my ass for an afterschool snack."

With a huge grin, he says, "Perfect, I just need to know where to set up the camera."

Stepping back, she goes and grabs the camera, "Allow me." She sets it up in the corner by the door and starts recording, moves to Joseph and pulls down his pants to reveal his already hard cock, getting on her knees, Xaria begins to lick and kiss it. With each lick and kiss, she isn't just giving her brother a blow job, she's making love to him in the most intimate way he and she will ever know.

Looking into her eyes, Joseph watches, as she goes from licking and kissing his cock, to taking the whole head in her mouth and then bobbing her head back and forth while sucking. Joseph then starts to moan, saying, "Fuck, Xaria, that feels so good."

Her eyes look up to meet his. "Good, you deserve it. All anyone has done, is look at me like a sex object, but you are the first to see me as a woman and be willing to love me as such. For doing that, I will let you do whatever you want to me. So once I get this all the way down my throat, fuck my face and cum down my throat, my brother, boyfriend." She returns to sucking his cock, takes it inch by inch 'til the entire length fills her throat. When his cock fills her throat, and she bobs back and forth on it.

Seeing and feeling this Joseph's hands move to the back of her head to guide her, while his hips start thrusting his cock in her mouth.

The feel of her loving lips on his cock, causes Joseph's hips to thrust back and forth wildly as he face-fucks his sister and lover.